Kayla Treanor. Is this true?

D1 Womens Lacrosse
Brownlax

Re: Kayla Treanor. Is this true?

Post by Brownlax »

Relax77 wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 11:32 pm Clemson two years final four. 3 years beats UNC for the Natty. Go on Draftkings and lay it down. You’re welcome.
You must be drinking the kool aid. I’ll take the other side of that bet.
Fischer

Post by Fischer »

SU-LAXAHOLIC wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2024 7:17 am It would of been impossible for Dowd to be at a practice right before KT got hired since she was hired in June of 2021 there were no practices and the position was definitely not open until after Gary switched to the men’s team shortly after the national championship. With that said I think Katrina Dowd would be a good candidate
Well she was and you really think Gary would switch the men’s team without already looking for a replacement?
SU-LAXAHOLIC

Post by SU-LAXAHOLIC »

She was there but not as a replacement that position did NOT open at all until after the season was over Desko retired after the Final Four the season was OVER Gary was 100 percent planning on returning as the women’s coach until Wildhack asked him about taking over the men’s team
Laxparents

Post by Laxparents »

LaxDadMax wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2024 10:22 am
Laxparents wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2024 10:12 am Zoom results: no accountability, no change in coaching staff, total zoom time 3:00 minutes.
what do you mean by no accountablity?
That our daughters have been negatively impacted by these “rumors”. Individuals have been attempting to contact them through various social networks, lacrosse camps where they are employed, and tournaments they are attending. Our daughters enrolled in college to pursue an education and participate in a sport they love, to which they have dedicated a substantial portion of their lives. I urge everyone to recognize that, regardless of the scandal's specifics, there are unintended victims. Now, imagine those victims are your own children.
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

Laxparents wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2024 10:50 am
Laxparents wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2024 10:12 am Zoom results: no accountability, no change in coaching staff, total zoom time 3:00 minutes.
That our daughters have been negatively impacted by these “rumors”. Individuals have been attempting to contact them through various social networks, lacrosse camps where they are employed, and tournaments they are attending. Our daughters enrolled in college to pursue an education and participate in a sport they love, to which they have dedicated a substantial portion of their lives. I urge everyone to recognize that, regardless of the scandal's specifics, there are unintended victims. Now, imagine those victims are your own children.
hit the transfer portal. lot of options out there. your daughter getting dm'd is a very 1st world problem.
CnyLax

Post by CnyLax »

wgdsr wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2024 10:57 am
hit the transfer portal. lot of options out there. your daughter getting dm'd is a very 1st world problem.
The portal is closed right now
Laxparents

Post by Laxparents »

wgdsr wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2024 10:57 am
You’re too kind. I appreciate your empathy.
SU-LAXAHOLIC

Post by SU-LAXAHOLIC »

There is always the scenario this is NOT true how is a coach supposed to prove her innocence? The entire situation is a nightmare and the players wellbeing should be the first priority. I wish I felt like this was over but I’m afraid it’s just starting. I pray I’m wrong
LaxPundit07

Post by LaxPundit07 »

You can thank lawyers for no accountability here. IF all these rumors are true. And IF Syracuse wanted to move on, any good attorney is going to defend KT by saying the firing was discriminatory. Doesn’t mean it’s true and doesn’t mean it’s right. But the university knows that would be the response. IF they were considering terminating her, they must take into account the impact of a discriminatory lawsuit, the impending “discovery” period that would happen during litigation, and any ways in which they misstepped becoming public.
SU-LAXAHOLIC

Post by SU-LAXAHOLIC »

Who do you hold accountable if Kayla is innocent the internet? This is the impossible part of this situation all we have is a bunch of accusations with no one showing or even claiming they have proof. Not one player not one coach nor any alumni have stepped up and claimed it to be true. I’m baffled by this entire situation
laxinallthetime

Post by laxinallthetime »

Very sorry your daughter and the team is going through this. Really crappy thing to do reaching out via social media dm's to get information from them. What a mess, if any of this is true....
Fischer

Post by Fischer »

SU-LAXAHOLIC wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2024 11:58 am Who do you hold accountable if Kayla is innocent the internet? This is the impossible part of this situation all we have is a bunch of accusations with no one showing or even claiming they have proof. Not one player not one coach nor any alumni have stepped up and claimed it to be true. I’m baffled by this entire situation
If it’s true as you say, players aren’t going to say a damn thing. They’re not even a lot to say when somebody tears their ACL it’s like a big secret. Can you imagine how big of a secret this is?
intheknow247

Post by intheknow247 »

SU-LAXAHOLIC wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2024 11:58 am Who do you hold accountable if Kayla is innocent the internet? This is the impossible part of this situation all we have is a bunch of accusations with no one showing or even claiming they have proof. Not one player not one coach nor any alumni have stepped up and claimed it to be true. I’m baffled by this entire situation
Alumni are screaming from the top of the dome.
hmmm

Post by hmmm »

This all got out because players were talking about it. How do you think these rumors start?
SU-LAXAHOLIC

Post by SU-LAXAHOLIC »

Show me where ??????? I have followed the Women’s program since it started and I’m not seeing or hearing any players or alumni saying a word nothing not even unfollowing her. just random posters with accusations. I’m not saying she’s innocent but I’m going to have to see more before I jump on board with the guilty verdict I would buy that current players would stay silent but this was a very large graduating class why wouldn’t they speak up
lacrossemwj

Post by lacrossemwj »

wlaxnut posting on Twitter that she is out.
intheknow247

Post by intheknow247 »

SU-LAXAHOLIC wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2024 12:21 pm Show me where ??????? I have followed the Women’s program since it started and I’m not seeing or hearing any players or alumni saying a word nothing not even unfollowing her. just random posters with accusations. I’m not saying she’s innocent but I’m going to have to see more before I jump on board with the guilty verdict I would buy that current players would stay silent but this was a very large graduating class why wouldn’t they speak up
Difference between follow and being connected with...what will suffice - a hand written note from Clay Cleveland himself? Do you talk to any players, staff, or alumni that have refuted the circumstances? Not a single person connected with the program will DENY what has occurred. But they also aren't doing a live interview on The Daily Orange.
hmmm

Post by hmmm »

SU-LAXAHOLIC wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2024 12:21 pm Show me where ??????? I have followed the Women’s program since it started and I’m not seeing or hearing any players or alumni saying a word nothing not even unfollowing her. just random posters with accusations. I’m not saying she’s innocent but I’m going to have to see more before I jump on board with the guilty verdict I would buy that current players would stay silent but this was a very large graduating class why wouldn’t they speak up
Current players haven't stayed silent on it. Have they been doing interviews with IL or US Lax? Of course not, but again. How do you think this got out in the open?
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

https://x.com/wlaxnut

Social media today is little different than traditional publishing. Some random account saying the sky is falling is all but meaningless. A more well regarded account/profile is a different story. And, yes, even The New York Times sometimes gets it wrong. But much more often than not, when the NYT says, We heard from reliable sources, we believe them. Obviously wlaxnut isn't the NYT but wlaxnut also isn't some random, one-off account. We'll see...
Last edited by Matnum PI on Wed Jul 03, 2024 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
medicinegame72

Post by medicinegame72 »

What are the allegations?

Return to “D1 WOMENS LACROSSE”