Re: Fall Ball 2023

Post by NjLax18 »

laxdad1434 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:23 pm
NjLax18 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:53 am
laxdad1434 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:38 am
NjLax18 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:11 am
laxdad1434 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 10:35 am
Duckdad wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:39 pm
TronLax1 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:49 am The Schambach Strong Tournament 2023 on October 22 at Bridgewater NJ High School is going to be a fantastic day of lacrosse in honor of one of the greatest men to ever play and coach lacrosse!
I watched stevens/Scranton/Swat

It was away from the rest of the tournament near the police station in Bridgewater.

Stevens 15-7 vs Scranton
Stevens 11-7 vs Swat

Lots of people watching these games. Didn’t watch Scranton vs swat because we headed to tailgate.
I was at the other 2 fields, huge turnout, great weather.

I watched Kean/Pace/Moravian.

Kean/Pace - This was a good game,1st half 6-5 Pace. Pace won every FO of the 1st half, and Kean played a lot of D early. The 2nd half was very chippy with a lot of penalties. Kean 10-9 when they started to sub out.

Kean/Moravian - Kean played the backups most of the game, and after Keans 1st score they pulled the starting attack, after the 1st qtr they pulled the defense. This game got chippy as well, Kean scored at least 20.

Watched a little of the MSU/Muhlenberg game, looked like Muhlenberg had the edge. Unfortunately, Stockton played at the same time as Kean and couldn't watch them.

Great day for lacrosse!
The Moravian vs. Kean game was a game without any starters.

The only chippy part of the game was the Kean HC drawing 2 unsportsmanlike penalties during the 4th quarter.

That’s got to be embarrassing to the program.
Moravian had starting attack playing in the 3rd/4th qtr., and Kean had freshman that didn't get their helmets yet. I believe those freshman hung 10 goals on them...that's embarrassing.

The call your referring to was because the Moravian's very large goalie thought he was Larry Csonka, dropped his head, threw a forearm shiver, and ran over a Kean mid. Kean got flagged, coach/fans did not agree. It was a bad call that should have went the other way.

I’m sorry you are forced to defend this but it’s not surprising, both games Kean’s behavior was embarrassing.

You can say what you want, it doesn’t make it true.
I sat behind the Moravian bench, the chirping never stopped. Even the coaches were talking trash. I felt like I watching an 7-8th grade club team. Enjoy the winter, it’s going to be a long spring for Moravian.
This is as accurate as your prediction that Kean would be competitive with CNU and Salisbury.

Anyone who knows D3 lacrosse knows Keans earned reputation. Keans still 0-1 against Moravian…😂
laxdad1434

Post by laxdad1434 »

NjLax18 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 1:23 pm
TronLax1 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:49 am The Schambach Strong Tournament 2023 on October 22 at Bridgewater NJ High School is going to be a fantastic day of lacrosse in honor of one of the greatest men to ever play and coach lacrosse!

It was away from the rest of the tournament near the police station in Bridgewater.

Stevens 15-7 vs Scranton
Stevens 11-7 vs Swat

Lots of people watching these games. Didn’t watch Scranton vs swat because we headed to tailgate.

Kean/Pace - This was a good game,1st half 6-5 Pace. Pace won every FO of the 1st half, and Kean played a lot of D early. The 2nd half was very chippy with a lot of penalties. Kean 10-9 when they started to sub out.

Kean/Moravian - Kean played the backups most of the game, and after Keans 1st score they pulled the starting attack, after the 1st qtr they pulled the defense. This game got chippy as well, Kean scored at least 20.

Watched a little of the MSU/Muhlenberg game, looked like Muhlenberg had the edge. Unfortunately, Stockton played at the same time as Kean and couldn't watch them.

Great day for lacrosse!

The only chippy part of the game was the Kean HC drawing 2 unsportsmanlike penalties during the 4th quarter.

Moravian had starting attack playing in the 3rd/4th qtr., and Kean had freshman that didn't get their helmets yet. I believe those freshman hung 10 goals on them...that's embarrassing.

The call your referring to was because the Moravian's very large goalie thought he was Larry Csonka, dropped his head, threw a forearm shiver, and ran over a Kean mid. Kean got flagged, coach/fans did not agree. It was a bad call that should have went the other way.

I’m sorry you are forced to defend this but it’s not surprising, both games Kean’s behavior was embarrassing.

I sat behind the Moravian bench, the chirping never stopped. Even the coaches were talking trash. I felt like I watching an 7-8th grade club team. Enjoy the winter, it’s going to be a long spring for Moravian.
This is as accurate as your prediction that Kean would be competitive with CNU and Salisbury.

Anyone who knows D3 lacrosse knows Keans earned reputation. Keans still 0-1 against Moravian…😂
I must of really got you going with that 20 goal comment. I have never predicted Kean would compete with the likes of CNU or Salisbury. Although Keans 2nd game with CNU was more competitive then the 1st. The goal is to beat the other 3 teams in conference, which they failed to do last year, until they upset of Stockton in the conference tourney. They would also need to run the OOC schedule. Kean could be a peripheral top 25-30 team the next couple of years if that happens. We will see.
Last edited by laxdad1434 on Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SKUD

Post by SKUD »

Missed me some laxdad!
Asgot

Post by Asgot »

Got a real good look at Kean yesterday and they are not bad. Their starting attack is good, very quick and slick ball handlers. Their middies are ok and their defense with the exception of Laxda’s kid are pretty suspect, pace was pretty static in their offense but hen they moved they gave Kean fits. Goalie was ok and the Fogo was a rough spot for them. Game was pretty close but Pace pulled their starting g attack at the half while it looked like most of Keans starters played through the 3rd quarter. Good game, and I think that Kean has a real chance to be a top 4 team in their league but they could also be last in the league again. 3-6 is a tough go in this league
laxdad1434

Post by laxdad1434 »

SKUD wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:46 pm Missed me some laxdad!
Felt good!
ChopMan23

Post by ChopMan23 »

Stevens 15-7 vs Scranton
Stevens 11-7 vs Swat

Great day for lacrosse!

I don’t know much about Moravian but Kean is a complete joke. From their obnoxious parents/fans down to their players. This is a team that chirped an opposing teams deceased teammate in multiple games. They will be bottom of the barrel in D3 for good.
laxdad1434

Post by laxdad1434 »

ChopMan23 wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:35 pm

Stevens 15-7 vs Scranton
Stevens 11-7 vs Swat

Great day for lacrosse!

I don’t know much about Moravian but Kean is a complete joke. From their obnoxious parents/fans down to their players. This is a team that chirped an opposing teams deceased teammate in multiple games. They will be bottom of the barrel in D3 for good.
"chirped an opposing teams deceased teammate in multiple games" What the heck are you talking about...when? Pretty bold accusation.
NjLax18

Post by NjLax18 »

laxdad1434 wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:07 pm

Stevens 15-7 vs Scranton
Stevens 11-7 vs Swat

Great day for lacrosse!

"chirped an opposing teams deceased teammate in multiple games" What the heck are you talking about...when? Pretty bold accusation.
Not even a little surprised, completely on brand for Kean

Classless
laxdad1434

Post by laxdad1434 »

NjLax18 wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:40 pm
laxdad1434 wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:07 pm

Stevens 15-7 vs Scranton
Stevens 11-7 vs Swat

Great day for lacrosse!

Not even a little surprised, completely on brand for Kean

Classless
Not you again? 😂😂
Mole

Post by Mole »

"This is a team that chirped an opposing teams deceased teammate in multiple games."

So there has to be a story and some context for this...
laxdad1434

Post by laxdad1434 »

Mole wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:03 pm "This is a team that chirped an opposing teams deceased teammate in multiple games."

Only been around the program going on 2 years. I've never seen anything remotely close to what this troll is saying.

There are so many d-bags on this forum with multiple screen names. it's not hard to tell who's who.
NjLax18

Post by NjLax18 »

laxdad1434 wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:36 pm
Mole wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:03 pm "This is a team that chirped an opposing teams deceased teammate in multiple games."

Only been around the program going on 2 years. I've never seen anything remotely close to what this troll is saying.

There are so many d-bags on this forum with multiple screen names. it's not hard to tell who's who.
I’ve been around NJ lacrosse for 20 years and this has been Keans reputation forever.

All because someone brings a different opinion or experience than you, doesn’t make them a D-bag.
laxdad1434

Post by laxdad1434 »

NjLax18 wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 3:03 pm

I’ve been around NJ lacrosse for 20 years and this has been Keans reputation forever.

All because someone brings a different opinion or experience than you, doesn’t make them a D-bag.
Here's one of those d-bags with multiple screen names. No classes today teach, or did you just get out?
Laxattackjack

Post by Laxattackjack »

This could be resolved easily with a link. Those of us that don’t follow these programs have no idea what you are talking about.
laxdad1434

Post by laxdad1434 »

Laxattackjack wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 3:20 pm This could be resolved easily with a link. Those of us that don’t follow these programs have no idea what you are talking about.
It's all BS.
NjLax18

Post by NjLax18 »

laxdad1434 wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 3:07 pm
NjLax18 wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 3:03 pm

Here's one of those d-bags with multiple screen names. No classes today teach, or did you just get out?
Awww you seem mad buddy…

I only have 1 screen name and don’t teach 🤣

Keep trying…
Laxattackjack

Post by Laxattackjack »

laxdad1434 wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 3:44 pm
Laxattackjack wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 3:20 pm This could be resolved easily with a link. Those of us that don’t follow these programs have no idea what you are talking about.
It's all BS.
Without any links, or back story, it seems you are correct. I searched and couldn’t find any info
laxdad1434

Post by laxdad1434 »

Laxattackjack wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:01 pm
laxdad1434 wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 3:44 pm
It's all BS.
Without any links, or back story, it seems you are correct. I searched and couldn’t find any info
yep...you gotta see this guys DM's...FN nut job.
RE6ULATOR

Post by RE6ULATOR »

Is that it for the fall? Are all the games (scrimmages) done?
ChopMan23

Post by ChopMan23 »

Out of respect for the opposing team I’m not saying who it is but it wouldn’t be hard to figure out. This happened. If you saw how people in the Kean program behaved it wouldn’t even be surprising.

Return to “D3 MENS LACROSSE”