Goodbye Laxpower?

General Chatter
dislaxxic

Re: Goodbye Laxpower?

Post by dislaxxic »

If there ever were a more deserving thing...

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

laxman3221 wrote:

Please add about 3k+ post that were deleted.

More like 9-10K of my posts were deleted by those McCarthyites who so fear the truth. One of those clowns even threatened to have me banned for daring to criticize Bush even though his fellow right wing delusionals attacked Obama with far more virulence.

I won't be missing LP too much but would do so if the good folks here don't post a calendar of events like the old site did. Hopefully, we'll have one when the scholastic/collegiate season starts.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
ExLax

Post by ExLax »

A wonderful resource apparently gone for good - had no idea there were issues until July when I started surfing some threads.

Regrettable and yet we all must move on apparently - so much lost. How does HS schedules and more get collated in one location?

Apologies for the whining....
Superdaves

Post by Superdaves »

Actually I'm wondering if there is a replacement ranking site for the RPI for each division. The closest I found was Hero Sports

https://herosports.com/colleges/sports/mens-lacrosse
https://herosports.com/colleges/sports/womens-lacrosse

Anyone ever heard of them? Trying to find out the method of their ranking but the site seems like a general sports site and definitely not lax specific.

Return to “GENERAL CHATTER”