Quarterfinals - 2021

D1 Mens Fantasy Lacrosse
DU-fan

Re: Quarterfinals - 2021

Post by DU-fan »

Matnum PI wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:49 pm
greenielax wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:34 pm ...I didn’t know until just now that he’d landed at ND as a grad student :lol:
:)

On a separate note, has Denver's Sillstrop been getting runs at Middy? i.e. Is Sillstrop an A/M? What about UMD's Malever? Is he an M or an A/M? DU, anyone, know?
Yes. Sillstrop is running as a midi. Alex Simmons took his spot at Attack. Sillstrop ran attack when Ethan Walker was out against Villanova. But, was stuck on the 3rd midi line against Georgetown this past weekend.

Malevar is running on the 2nd midi line for UMD. He plays inverted dodging from behind the goal.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

DU-fan wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:23 pm Sillstrop is running as a midi.
Malevar is running on the 2nd midi line for UMD.
perfect. Thank you.
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
genghiskhanbluejay

Post by genghiskhanbluejay »

Matnum PI wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:28 pm Just re-looked at the Official Rules and... "If it is still a tie after this, the win goes to the team with the highest scoring starting player and then the next highest scoring starting player and next and next until we have a winner. If the game score is literally the exact same for both teams, we flip a coin." This being the case, I got the OT winner wrong. So while Genghis has Jared Bernhardt with 7 Points, Greenie has Adam Charamblides with 8 Points. The Quarterfinal winner is... Greenie. I apologize Genghis.
Great playoff game. Figured no points from the third middie would be my downfall. I had high hopes that Bryce Ford would be a stud and he’s been out all season, I also thought Henry Rentz would be solid and they switched him to short stick D. Always next year but Im going to really miss Bernhardt.
Good luck the rest of the way Greenie.

Return to “D1 MENS FANTASY LACROSSE”