China Trade Deal

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
jhu72

Re: China Trade Deal

Post by jhu72 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:13 pm
a fan wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:03 pm You really think I'm not being patient? You seriously think THAT is the problem? You think that if I wait long enough, 1+1 won't equal 2....it will equal 3 if I give it enough time.

I told you guys that Trump's Trade Deal does not address your (your complaint, not mine) issue with IP theft. You didn't listen.

Now you're finding that, as has been the case since the Clinton era, China is cleaning our IP clock at Universities and Research Centers in plain sight.

Trump doesn't address this ANYWHERE. So no, being patient for new policies that don't exist to "begin working" won't cut the mustard.

What Trump is doing isn't addressing IP theft. But you don't want to hear that, and neither do Trump fans who pretend to care about IP theft.

Oh well. I can only tell you these things so many times. Trump will leave office eventually, the problem will still be there, and you'll move on, because you'll think the problem has been solved because Trump isn't around to tell you there's a problem.
The last sentence is absolutely true. People think Trump has done a great job with the stock market because he says so. The market saw more “new highs” under Obama but he didn’t tell people.
Bingo!

We have never seen a president that spends so much time in the news, talking about himself. He reminds me of some people I have met in my working life. Always talking about what "I have done" and never actually doing a damn thing.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

jhu72 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:16 am
a fan wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:03 pm You really think I'm not being patient? You seriously think THAT is the problem? You think that if I wait long enough, 1+1 won't equal 2....it will equal 3 if I give it enough time.

I told you guys that Trump's Trade Deal does not address your (your complaint, not mine) issue with IP theft. You didn't listen.

Now you're finding that, as has been the case since the Clinton era, China is cleaning our IP clock at Universities and Research Centers in plain sight.

Trump doesn't address this ANYWHERE. So no, being patient for new policies that don't exist to "begin working" won't cut the mustard.

What Trump is doing isn't addressing IP theft. But you don't want to hear that, and neither do Trump fans who pretend to care about IP theft.

Oh well. I can only tell you these things so many times. Trump will leave office eventually, the problem will still be there, and you'll move on, because you'll think the problem has been solved because Trump isn't around to tell you there's a problem.
The last sentence is absolutely true. People think Trump has done a great job with the stock market because he says so. The market saw more “new highs” under Obama but he didn’t tell people.
Bingo!

We have never seen a president that spends so much time in the news, talking about himself. He reminds me of some people I have met in my working life. Always talking about what "I have done" and never actually doing a damn thing.
Oh, you mean BHO....the master talking about himself :lol: :lol: . He and trump are two peas in a pod when it comes to ego.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:27 pm

Bingo!

Oh, you mean BHO....the master talking about himself :lol: :lol: . He and trump are two peas in a pod when it comes to ego.
Trump didn't build this......https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones ... 884b296684
“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:34 pm

Bingo!

Trump didn't build this......https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones ... 884b296684
Is your goal in life to always change the subject and defend BHO at all costs...sheesh :roll: My reply was about them both talking about themselves.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:44 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:34 pm

Bingo!

Is your goal in life to always change the subject and defend BHO at all costs...sheesh :roll: My reply was about them both talking about themselves.
I didn't see anyone accuse Obama of anything in the thread (other than you claiming he had a big ego)...... I am just pointing out that Trump just tells people he is doing something when he is really not doing anything special. Sloppy seconds if it were...... A defense would have been something along the lines of "Obama has no ego" but that is not true. It is hard to want to be POTUS and not have an ego. BTW, DJIA would have to get to over 40,000 before the market under Trump gets close to the performance under Obama. Mathematically it is harder to get as high a percentage increase off of a larger base, right? When a guy walks through the door with $10,000,000 to invest, I want to see an asset manager tell him, he can get him a higher return on $1,000,000 instead.... ;)
“I wish you would!”
lagerhead

Post by lagerhead »

Barack Obama
Inside the Beltway: Obama references himself 467 times in one speech

https://apnews.com/fae0fd059feb5db82d56cca8e0bbdda3
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Bingo!

Total BS. Obama didn't spend 1/100 of the time in front of cameras than Orange Duce does, talking bout anything.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Have to wonder if there’s any internal agita or scrambling at Hop after the arrest of the Harvard researcher. I mean, it would be incredibly hard to believe if they are going after stem researchers at places like Texas A&M that zero dollars have flowed into academics at a research institute/school like Hop
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
old salt

Post by old salt »

The decision of the UK to go 5G with Huawei dooms "5 eyes" intel sharing.

A cap of 35% on total equipment, physical separation from sensitive nodes & isolation from the core of the network are insufficient.

No US - UK trade deal if the Brits buy Huawei 5G.

5G is going to open up pervasive surveillance & intel gathering portals,
Should not give China a back door. Proposed safeguards are inadequate.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

old salt wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:12 pm The decision of the UK to go 5G with Huawei dooms "5 eyes" intel sharing.

A cap of 35% on total equipment, physical separation from sensitive nodes & isolation from the core of the network are insufficient.

We don't need the UK! What have they ever done for us?
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
njbill

Post by njbill »

old salt wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:12 pm The decision of the UK to go 5G with Huawei dooms "5 eyes" intel sharing.

Dumb question. Why can’t the best minds of Western technology figure out if a back door has really been inserted into these devices?

Even dumber question. iPhones are made in China. Why isn’t there a similar concern about them?
old salt

Post by old salt »

njbill wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:30 pm

Dumb question. Why can’t the best minds of Western technology figure out if a back door has really been inserted into these devices?

Even dumber question. iPhones are made in China. Why isn’t there a similar concern about them?
Because the Huawei contaminated 5G net will be EVERYWHERE. It will be pervasive.
Can't bore & shield a safe corridor through it.
We'll need an entirely discrete intel sharing network, end to end, physically isolated (w/ geographic seperation) from Huawei infected 5G nodes.

Don't pass intel via iPhone
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Don't pass intel via iPhone
Did you tell DOPUS? He does it every day apparently. :lol: :lol: :lol:
njbill

Post by njbill »

old salt wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:43 pm Don't pass intel via iPhone
No worries. About the only “intel” I have is that my neighbor put out his trash cans a day early. Didn’t rat him out.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

lagerhead wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:20 pm Barack Obama
Inside the Beltway: Obama references himself 467 times in one speech

https://apnews.com/fae0fd059feb5db82d56cca8e0bbdda3
Grabien News (the source of this garbage) is a far right wing "spin factory". In short, THIS NEVER HAPPENED! You guys will believe anything. :roll:
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

5G is currently a bad joke, no matter who the manufacturer is. :roll:
CU88

Post by CU88 »

So much winning!

Trump's tariffs on China violated law, trade body says

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/1 ... wto-415182
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Return to “POLITICS”