2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
njbill

Re: 2020 Elections - CoronaPause

Post by njbill »

seacoaster wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:20 pm Klobuchar or Abrams. But I think ggait is right. It may not much matter.
Hopefully it won’t matter, but we still have a long way to go before November. This will be a very dirty campaign. Who knows what Trump has up his sleeve? And most importantly, who knows where we will be with the pandemic in six months.

So, to my thinking, get every vote you can.
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

How would the conservative posters feel about a Tulsi Gabbard pick?
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

njbill wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:30 pm
seacoaster wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:20 pm Klobuchar or Abrams. But I think ggait is right. It may not much matter.
Hopefully it won’t matter, but we still have a long way to go before November. This will be a very dirty campaign. Who knows what Trump has up his sleeve? And most importantly, who knows where we will be with the pandemic in six months.

So, to my thinking, get every vote you can.
Hence the Democrat motto... " vote early and vote often" :D
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

a fan wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:54 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:39 pm With a 100% certainty, AFAN can claim that social distancing, and SOLE reason, hence the 100% claim, is why the predictions aren't being met?
If you keep actually using English, and don't bring up a bunch of nonsense in your responses that no one understands, I'm delighted to answer your question.

The predictions aren't being met for dozens of reasons, both seen and unseen.

-"the predictions" including every available prediction from dozens of sources, so no one knows which prediction you're talking about
-data is bad. Both for testing, and for deaths. It's impossible to know what the numbers are when hospitals are overwhelmed, and testing is scarce
-each State, and in many cases cities, is handling social distancing shutdowns differently
-doctors are getting better at figuring our treatment regimens with each passing day

But I already answered your question with simple science and logic. If you don't come into contact with another human with the virus, you won't get it. Simple.
Get what? Death, or just testing positive?

all alone, eating bats. I'll be fine. b/c is doesn't start with animals :lol:

I forsee some net moving, but, never being in contact with another human? THIS.....is what you want? How does food arrive at your home? You a prepper, and have years and years of supplies? Spare us the net moving and data set choices and collections of poor data.

My take......shallow inside, not deep, but shallow, YOU don't think social distortion, when all is said and done, did much to stop the deaths.

and speaking of deaths........why you, and others, can't wrap their heads around the fact that family members are dying, ALONE, b/c of each state doing social distancing differently. "sorry, you can't see your dying father.......no reason.....just because we said so. "

Oh, the NSA, google, fecesbook, instachat, twatter, etc. etall....they can see and hear the anger brewing over just this issue alone. I don't know, but did they stop families from visiting the dying in 1918 ?
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

holmes435 wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:17 pm How would the conservative posters feel about a Tulsi Gabbard pick?

Me personally, I'd love it! Tulsi was the only Democrat on stage who actually cared about civil liberties. I think it would be a remarkable change of heart from the corporatist wing of the Dem party for Joe's handlers to get approval for that choice.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Trinity wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:57 pm Jill Karofsky (@judgekarofsky) has FLIPPED the Wisconsin Supreme Court seat, defeating incumbent conservative Dan Kelly. Trump won Swing district Kenosha by 1%. Karofsky, a liberal, won it by 17%.

Now that's odd! I had heard from some here last week that Trump is a fascist and his fascist SCOTUS was green-lighting his taking over America, and the Wisconsin judge vote was "evidence"!!! Take a bow JHU72, DocB, Trinity, Kistmet, MDLaxfan, and others!

As it turned out, only the young people (liberals) of Wisconsin elected to stand in line in crap weather with a pandemic and vote! It is almost as if everyone's predictions were not accurate (except mine, since I asked all of you that when the liberal judge won, who among you would come on here and apologize for your histrionics; my bet then and now: no one).

I keep saying, Trump's fascism is the most ineffective fascism ever! The only thing it ever does is cause hysterical fearmongers to scream even louder! :lol:

Now for the truly ironic part! Karofsky is actually quite the Kamala Harris prosecutor and overly fond of the State's power (uhhh, fascism anyone?). Just desserts. :lol:

Also, not that it matters because it doesn't, but for the celebratory here who thought they avoided fascism but actually just elected the fascist, the Wisconsin Supreme Court will stay in the conservative (ie: less fascist) majority for at least 3 more years. Life goes on.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

quite the spin, PB.
Hope you don't get too dizzy.
But probably better than sniffing paint with your backwoods pals.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:57 am
holmes435 wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:17 pm How would the conservative posters feel about a Tulsi Gabbard pick?

Me personally, I'd love it! Tulsi was the only Democrat on stage who actually cared about civil liberties. I think it would be a remarkable change of heart from the corporatist wing of the Dem party for Joe's handlers to get approval for that choice.
But you wouldn't vote for them, would you?
They're Dems!!!
:lol:

No, none of Tulsi's right wing supporters would vote for that ticket...their interest in her was that she was 'challenging' those candidates actually with a chance of beating Trump.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:08 am
Trinity wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:57 pm Jill Karofsky (@judgekarofsky) has FLIPPED the Wisconsin Supreme Court seat, defeating incumbent conservative Dan Kelly. Trump won Swing district Kenosha by 1%. Karofsky, a liberal, won it by 17%.

Now that's odd! I had heard from some here last week that Trump is a fascist and his fascist SCOTUS was green-lighting his taking over America, and the Wisconsin judge vote was "evidence"!!! Take a bow JHU72, DocB, Trinity, Kistmet, MDLaxfan, and others!

As it turned out, only the young people (liberals) of Wisconsin elected to stand in line in dump weather with a pandemic and vote! It is almost as if everyone's predictions were not accurate (except mine, since I asked all of you that when the liberal judge won, who among you would come on here and apologize for your histrionics; my bet then and now: no one).

I keep saying, Trump's fascism is the most ineffective fascism ever! The only thing it ever does is cause hysterical fearmongers to scream even louder! :lol:

Now for the truly ironic part! Karofsky is actually quite the Kamala Harris prosecutor and overly fond of the State's power (uhhh, fascism anyone?). Just desserts. :lol:

Also, not that it matters because it doesn't, but for the celebratory here who thought they avoided fascism but actually just elected the fascist, the Wisconsin Supreme Court will stay in the conservative (ie: less fascist) majority for at least 3 more years. Life goes on.
I am hoping Harris becomes Attorney General, if Biden is elected.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:09 am

As it turned out, only the young people (liberals) of Wisconsin elected to stand in line in dump weather with a pandemic and vote! It is almost as if everyone's predictions were not accurate (except mine, since I asked all of you that when the liberal judge won, who among you would come on here and apologize for your histrionics; my bet then and now: no one).

I mean, if you prefer fascism, sure.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/poli ... heap-labor

Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:01 am quite the spin, PB.

The above is not an apology for prior hysterical charges! (tbh, I expect no one on this board to ever evidence humility)

Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:24 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:09 am

I mean, if you prefer fascism, sure.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/poli ... heap-labor

She will be Biden's Roy Cohn
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:25 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:01 am quite the spin, PB.

The above is not an apology for prior hysterical charges! (tbh, I expect no one on this board to ever evidence humility)

yes, they are indeed 'hysterical', in both senses.
njbill

Post by njbill »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:54 am Hence the Democrat motto... " vote early and vote often" :D
Since my vote isn’t needed in New Jersey, I, myself, plan on voting four times in Pennsylvania, once using my sister’s residence, once using my niece’s, and once each for two nephews’.
njbill

Post by njbill »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:25 am I expect no one on this board to ever evidence humility)

It’s not allowed on FanLax. Part of the user agreement everyone clicks on.
a fan

Post by a fan »

runrussellrun wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:38 am Get what? Death, or just testing positive?
Either.

And you don't seem to believe this. So tell me, if you don't get the virus from someone who has it, tell us how you get it? It's obvious that a few hundred million people limiting their contact with other humans will work to slow transmission. It's uncomplicated.
runrussellrun wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:38 am I forsee some net moving, but, never being in contact with another human? THIS.....is what you want? How does food arrive at your home? You a prepper, and have years and years of supplies?
In boxes and bags that are sanitized. You remember i have access to alcohol, yes? And takeout goes into an oven. I already told you this. You don't want to hear it. I live with two at risk adults. I care about them. Imagine that.

No, this isn't what I want. However, unlike you, I believe in science, and don't want anyone I know to get this virus. So I'm eliminating contact with other humans. You are absolutely welcome to do what you wish. I'm not stopping you.
runrussellrun wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:38 am My take......shallow inside, not deep, but shallow, YOU don't think social distortion, when all is said and done, did much to stop the deaths.
There it is again. You don't believe in the science. So why are deaths going down? Magic beans? 5G towers? Thoughts and prayers? Your turn to answer the question.
runrussellrun wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:38 am and speaking of deaths........why you, and others, can't wrap their heads around the fact that family members are dying, ALONE, b/c of each state doing social distancing differently. "sorry, you can't see your dying father.......no reason.....just because we said so.
I can wrap my head around it just fine. You want to have the right to infect others, and to get infected yourself. Your leaders disagree. Take it up with them. I'm not the one passing executive orders in a National Emergency.

runrussellrun wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:38 am I don't know, but did they stop families from visiting the dying in 1918 ?
Nope. And how did that work out? How many dead?

17- 100 million dead. Shocker, they had bad data back then, too. And this is the path you want to take?
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

njbill wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:54 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:54 am Hence the Democrat motto... " vote early and vote often" :D
Since my vote isn’t needed in New Jersey, I, myself, plan on voting four times in Pennsylvania, once using my sister’s residence, once using my niece’s, and once each for two nephews’.
🤪that's what I'm talking about
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Have we ever had a POTUS who had previously been awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom?

JANUARY 12, 2017 -- Vice President @JoeBiden receives Presidential Medal of Freedom from @BarackObama

https://www.c-span.org/video/?421744-10 ... -joe-biden
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
njbill

Post by njbill »

CU88 wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:16 pm Have we ever had a POTUS who had previously been awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom?

JANUARY 12, 2017 -- Vice President @JoeBiden receives Presidential Medal of Freedom from @BarackObama

https://www.c-span.org/video/?421744-10 ... -joe-biden
You can bet your bottom dollar that Trump is having someone research whether he can award the medal to himself.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Well this sure is unhelpful to Dems. Vernon Jones, black Democratic lawmaker from Georgia, today endorsed Trump. Who is now going to call this man all sorts of derogatory names?

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watc ... ndorsement

vernon.jpg
vernon.jpg (195.38 KiB) Viewed 807 times

Return to “POLITICS”