Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
foreverlax

Re: Orange Duce

Post by foreverlax »

"These comments only make one thing clear: @realDonaldTrump got his deferments for the wrong thing. They shouldn't have been for his disappearing, imaginary bone spurs—they should have been for that yellow streak down his back. At least that would have been a real condition," Duckworth concluded.
Yup.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

To be fair to Trump, he is to be commended for behaving as a normal human being and President (within a standard deviation) today giving his speech at Omaha Beach. The speech was well written and was not a cause for embarrassment. The delivery was only slightly lacking probably due to his general discomfort with teleprompters. Well done given his abilities.
Last edited by jhu72 on Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
a fan

Post by a fan »

I was just about to post that. It was a great speech, and his delivery was just fine.

Well done President Trump.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

a fan wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:23 pm I was just about to post that. It was a great speech, and his delivery was just fine.

Yup, overall it was fine.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

But of course he reverted right back to Liar in Chief with lies about Mueller, claiming that Mueller sent a “letter” to correct his “testimony.”

Mueller never testified or sent a letter “correcting” anything.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/201 ... px-ath.cnn

Lying about a war hero at a military cemetery just as a solemn, historic commemoration of patriotic sacrifice is about to commence.

This is the President of the United States.

r's have no shame and are DEPLORABLE.
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

CU88 wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:22 pm But of course he reverted right back to Liar in Chief with lies about Mueller, claiming that Mueller sent a “letter” to correct his “testimony.”

Mueller never testified or sent a letter “correcting” anything.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/201 ... px-ath.cnn

Lying about a war hero at a military cemetery just as a solemn, historic commemoration of patriotic sacrifice is about to commence.

This is the President of the United States.

r's have no shame and are DEPLORABLE.
Has the bar ever been set so low?

“I wish you would!”
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Yup.
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

The ceremony was delayed because that piece of crap was doing an interview with Fox. Second the piece of crap referred to Vietnam as not “ so important” . I could care less that he read a speech he had no hand in writing because he for a brief time was kind of sort of normal. That is a very low threshold. Good thing there were no sprinkles
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Nary a peep for any r's here or in the media.

Trump insults Mueller, who has a Bronze Star and a Purple Heart Medal, in front of a U.S. military cemetery, on the 75th Anniversary of D-Day.

They lose all rights to protest any "slights" to the military in the future.
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

CU88 wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:08 pm Nary a peep for any r's here or in the media.

Trump insults Mueller, who has a Bronze Star and a Purple Heart Medal, in front of a U.S. military cemetery, on the 75th Anniversary of D-Day.

They lose all rights to protest any "slights" to the military in the future.
...and he did all of that before the Hyocrite-In-Cheif read what was written for him. Ingraham is her own pile of poop.
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

Reports: Trump paid $1 million to an Irish Funeral home to rent 4 limos. Well I should have said I helped pay $1 million
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

the Doofus-In-Chief:

It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
ToastDunk

Post by ToastDunk »

jhu72 wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:28 pm
a fan wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:23 pm I was just about to post that. It was a great speech, and his delivery was just fine.

The bar is so low these days that the President of the United States delivering a speech that anyone serving in this position can deliver, receives accolades.

The man did his job. The ONLY thing remarkable was that he didn't embarrass us all while on foreign soil. (He waited for his Fox interview to do that.)

The words of the speech were correct. Them coming out of the mouth of a man who dodged the Vietnam draft (5 times) was... off-putting. Of course no one else could/should have delivered that speech.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

ToastDunk wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:08 pm

The bar is so low these days that the President of the United States delivering a speech that anyone serving in this position can deliver, receives accolades.

The man did his job. The ONLY thing remarkable was that he didn't embarrass us all while on foreign soil. (He waited for his Fox interview to do that.)

The words of the speech were correct. Them coming out of the mouth of a man who dodged the Vietnam draft (5 times) was... off-putting. Of course no one else could/should have delivered that speech.
Dick Cheney go to Vietnam? Joe Biden go to Vietnam? Bill Clinton? Jerry Brown? Teddy Kennedy? Romney?

Plenty of politician chickenhawks, just waiting for you and yours to be normal Americans (the VAST majority of us independents ).......and bash equally.

Can you (collective ) do it?

exactly
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:27 pm
ToastDunk wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:08 pm

Dick Cheney go to Vietnam? Joe Biden go to Vietnam? Bill Clinton? Jerry Brown? Teddy Kennedy? Romney?

Plenty of politician chickenhawks, just waiting for you and yours to be normal Americans (the VAST majority of us independents ).......and bash equally.

Can you (collective ) do it?

exactly
You love that man!
“I wish you would!”
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

And they all caught Flack for it. Everyone one of them.

John Kerry was a SEAL in Vietnam and the right wing attacked him mercilessly.
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

By the way just for your historically illiterate self John Kennedy fought in WW ll. You might have heard about him. Ted Kennedy was born in 1932. He would have been too old for Vietnam.
DMac

Post by DMac »

OCanada wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:13 pm

Kerry was not a SEAL, he was on a Swiftboat, part of the brown water navy in Vietnam.
While I think he probably exaggerated some of his experiences, I think his critics were
overly harsh with their doubts and downplaying of his time in country and on the rivers.
Pretty sure he was way down south.
https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chi ... story.html
I was a brown water navy boy too, but way up north in Cue Viet/Tan My.
Operation Clearwater:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C%E1%BB%A ... B%87t_Base
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

DMac wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:39 pm
OCanada wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:13 pm

Kerry was not a SEAL, he was on a Swiftboat, part of the brown water navy in Vietnam.
While I think he probably exaggerated some of his experiences, I think his critics were
overly harsh with their doubts and downplaying of his time in country and on the rivers.
Pretty sure he was way down south.
https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chi ... story.html
I was a brown water navy boy too, but way up north in Cue Viet/Tan My.
Operation Clearwater:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C%E1%BB%A ... B%87t_Base
That is bad ass...don't care who you are.

Thank you for your service.
DMac

Post by DMac »

Thanks, forever, but it wasn't really that bad ass (PBRs are though), by the time I got there things had calmed down quite a bit. What I was best able to see was the lies our Uncle Sam had fed us and what an overall effort in futility the whole deal was. Absolutely sinful. I have a hard time finding anything about Operation Clearwater which is what our operation was part of.

Return to “POLITICS”