"The Deep State" aka the American Intelligence Community

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Farfromgeneva

Re: "The Deep State" aka the American Intelligence Community

Post by Farfromgeneva »

old salt wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:45 pm
CU77 wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:34 pm
seacoaster wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:49 pm The criminal Mike Flynn: either crazy or a modern grifter. Either works to describe him.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/michael-f ... non-merch/

"Flynn started to more aggressively court his QAnon fans this year, taking the “QAnon oath” in July
Wow, I did not know that Flynn is now a Qupie Boy.

Wonder how many of his defenders, here and elsewhere, are the same.
They are everywhere, living amongst us. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
Why would anyone be afraid of out of touch losers?
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:25 amWhy would anyone be afraid of out of touch losers?
:lol: :lol:

Well, it WOULD be funny except that said simpleton losers are also daily subject to the Jedi Mind tricks of the Trumpist types that turn them into "base voters". That's when the phenomenon starts to effect good citizens everywhere...

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
CU77

Post by CU77 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:00 am Then you all have to start going after all of those streets on those army posts named after southern generals. Every paratrooper at Ft Bragg has made that long hump down Longstreet Rd to get back to the barracks.
So you think naming streets on US military bases after traitors is a good thing?

Asking for a friend.
old salt

Post by old salt »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:00 am
Kismet wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:49 amPerhaps Salty will suggest that DOPUS DICKWAD name a military installation after him (as with all the others who received that honor for similar acts of sedition and treason against the government and Constitution of the United States) - after all he has to be a better commander than Braxton Bragg.
Then you all have to start going after all of those streets on those army posts named after southern generals. Every paratrooper at Ft Bragg has made that long hump down Longstreet Rd to get back to the barracks.
My solution (posted before) is to rename those 10 Army posts for heroic soldiers who had some connection to those bases, or the units now based there. Probably limited to Medal of Honor recipients. They could also be used to name streets & buildings.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

old salt wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:57 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:00 am
Kismet wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:49 amPerhaps Salty will suggest that DOPUS DICKWAD name a military installation after him (as with all the others who received that honor for similar acts of sedition and treason against the government and Constitution of the United States) - after all he has to be a better commander than Braxton Bragg.
Then you all have to start going after all of those streets on those army posts named after southern generals. Every paratrooper at Ft Bragg has made that long hump down Longstreet Rd to get back to the barracks.
My solution (posted before) is to rename those 10 Army posts for heroic soldiers who had some connection to those bases, or the units now based there. Probably limited to Medal of Honor recipients. They could also be used to name streets & buildings.
Two thumbs up. I would love to see Ft Bragg renamed Ft Ridgeway. It would be a fitting tribute to the leader of the 82nd during WW2. I have a suggestion for re naming Longstreet Rd. All of us paratroopers that lost a lot of shoe leather hiking on it could use our term for it... Longhill Street. Seven miles to the edge of Normandy DZ and the road was uphill in both directions.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

CU77 wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:56 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:00 am Then you all have to start going after all of those streets on those army posts named after southern generals. Every paratrooper at Ft Bragg has made that long hump down Longstreet Rd to get back to the barracks.
So you think naming streets on US military bases after traitors is a good thing?

Asking for a friend.
I did not name them, I was stationed at the Ft and spent many hours walking up and down the roads there. Not a damn person I know of stationed at Ft Bragg in 1979 even knew who the Ft was named after. I gave my suggestion to what Bragg should be renamed as... Ft. Ridgeway. I am a born and raised hardcore NY Yankee. I had relatives on my moms side that fought for the union army. Irish immigrants they were, disposable cannon fodder to many yankees of that era. No one really liked the Irish all that much back then anyway. We have a bridge in our city named after one of those Irishman that was killed at Gettysburg.

https://aoh.com/2019/03/25/patrick-oror ... ettysburg/

These are my kind of heroes. These are the men that beat down the confederacy.
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

FOUR YEARS AGO TODAY, RUSSIA TOLD TRUMP THE DEEP STATE WAS TARGETING TRUMP ALONG WITH RUSSIA

PMM has some stuff that Salty and the Trumpist base would like to label "alternative narratives" about Dear Leader and his Russian comrades...yes, those same types that brought the Trump Family "all the capital we need" back in the good old days...

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
CU88

Post by CU88 »

I wish I could get action on these lawsuits, sure winners!

https://www.axios.com/dominion-defamati ... dabfa.html

Dominion Voting Systems plans to sue attorney Sidney Powell "imminently" for defamation, and is continuing to explore similar suits against President Trump and others, company founder and CEO John Poulos told the Axios Re:Cap podcast on Monday.

Between the lines: Dominion, which makes the voting machines used in Georgia and elsewhere, has been the subject of baseless accusations of malfeasance during last November's elections.

Trump, during his leaked call with Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, called the U.S.-based company "corrupt" and had to be corrected by Raffensperger after claiming machines had been recently removed and/or altered by Dominion employees.
Dominion says that the rhetorical barrage has led to death threats against its employees, including one who remains unable to return to his home.
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Questions have dogged Dominion for years. From both sides of the aisle. The lack of transparency on their side doesn’t help and has been the biggest problem for them and their peers.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnew ... cna1104516

Poor guy. Having to answer questions about his company, products, etc. instead of just collecting millions sight unseen.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes ... -2019/amp/
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

You guys should have looked into election fraud when you controlled all of Congress and the White House...
a fan

Post by a fan »

holmes435 wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:15 pm You guys should have looked into election fraud when you controlled all of Congress and the White House...
:lol: All the Republican posters here are pretending like we didn't have this conversation last election.

And what did I tell them then? That their party won't lift a single finger to "fix" these fake complaints.

Why? Because they are fake complaints, designed to strengthen the tinfoil hat base, that's why.

What did the Republican party do instead? :lol: The closed polls and access to election sites. Oh yeah, this is a Sooper-Dooper serious problem, fellas.

I've got $1000 on the table for anyone who wants to wager whether or not these complaints and fake problems are still there next election, assuming that Republicans lose elections.

The only "solution" to these fake problems? Republican wins.

It's all so stupid.
Last edited by a fan on Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

To be fair they did investigate all the fraud that lead to Hillary's huge popular vote victory.

Bup and kus were found.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

The problem with the names of military bases is that the military named them, classic case of hero worship.

Does the approved bill allow for civilian input, or are we going to see the same poor thought process?
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
CU77

Post by CU77 »

I thought a lot of the Confederate base names were intentional, designed to help get the local Lost Causers to support them.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

kramerica.inc wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:49 am Questions have dogged Dominion for years. From both sides of the aisle. The lack of transparency on their side doesn’t help and has been the biggest problem for them and their peers.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnew ... cna1104516

Poor guy. Having to answer questions about his company, products, etc. instead of just collecting millions sight unseen.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes ... -2019/amp/
I thought the problem was junk mail voting or is that the other fraud case?
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:21 pm
holmes435 wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:15 pm You guys should have looked into election fraud when you controlled all of Congress and the White House...
:lol: All the Republican posters here are pretending like we didn't have this conversation last election.

And what did I tell them then? That their party won't lift a single finger to "fix" these fake complaints.

Why? Because they are fake complaints, designed to strengthen the tinfoil hat base, that's why.

What did the Republican party do instead? :lol: The closed polls and access to election sites. Oh yeah, this is a Sooper-Dooper serious problem, fellas.

I've got $1000 on the table for anyone who wants to wager whether or not these complaints and fake problems are still there next election, assuming that Republicans lose elections.

It's all so stupid.
Agreed.

Jimmy Carter agreed it is a recipe for corruption....back in 2005.

We are the masters of complicating our own lives.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:50 pm

It's all so stupid.
Agreed.

And he would be wrong unless the facts show otherwise....how are mail in votes doing in Oregon and Colorado....

https://multco.us/elections/brief-histo ... ail-oregon
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

CU88 wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:33 pm The problem with the names of military bases is that the military named them, classic case of hero worship.

Does the approved bill allow for civilian input, or are we going to see the same poor thought process?
un effing believable, some folks are gnashing their teeth concerned about who will rename our military bases. :roll: It ain't like the country and the military both have bigger problems to deal with. Does it become a better fort with a brandy new and improved name that assuages the anger and hatred running amok among some of the FLP elite? Some of you folks are seriously disturbed because you think naming an army fort involves some sort of poor thought process. Most of these forts were named long before any of us were born. We could rename Ft Benning to Ft William T Sherman. That will bring back a lot of happy memories to some folks that live in Georgia. :D
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:07 pm

It's all so stupid.
Agreed.

And he would be wrong unless the facts show otherwise....how are mail in votes doing in Oregon and Colorado....

Multnomah County :lol: :lol: ...you're really scraping the bottom of the barrel. Did you notice all those stats on their page was prior to Jimmies results of election commission in 2005. You should take a walk and get some fresh air TLD, maybe the CO2 is getting above 1000ppm under that n95 mask. ;)
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:23 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:07 pm

It's all so stupid.
Agreed.

Multnomah County :lol: :lol: ...you're really scraping the bottom of the barrel. Did you notice all those stats on their page was prior to Jimmies results of election commission in 2005. You should take a walk and get some fresh air TLD, maybe the CO2 is getting above 1000ppm under that n95 mask. ;)
Yes. I did. That county isn’t in the State of Oregon?

Have you noticed any wide spread issues of voter fraud. The point was that it wasn’t problematic before or after but warrants vigilance.....like many things. Voting by mail isn’t anything new....Try to keep up. What is your take on the dismantling of the VRA?

Return to “POLITICS”