Trump's Russian Collusion

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
a fan

Re: The Mueller Investigation

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:53 pm...& you're willing to believe anything, without evidence or proof, so long as it damages Trump.
:lol:
Nonsense. How in heaven's name does some Russian historian being accused of cozying up to Flynn damage Trump? I don't believe it one way or the other....I don't care. All I asked is: how do you know she isn't a spy? You don't.

I've told you from the get-go that the stuff we know as fact is plenty to damage Trump and his idiots. The hotel meeting. The lying---remember the "old days" when you thought lying was a bad thing?

Now, it's all good, G.
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

Ironic. Whatever the proof in the Report Trump wants to suppress it. So do the republicans in Congress. After voting 100% in the House for its release when it cane time to act they declined. There is nonetheless an enormous amount of evidence in plain sight of quid pro quo, election interference is beyond question etc

The question in my mind is were trumps people so stupid the Russians totally played them or were Trump’s people to stupid to actually pull it off
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:53 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:43 pm
a fan wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:38 pm Ah, so I do understand the complaint, old salt.

I'm right: don't lie about meeting Russians. If Flynn and Trump didn't play their stupid games, and lie every chance they get....all this paranoia goes away, and it's a nothing story.

You desperately want to blame everyone but Trump's crew.

I have never understood this. You know they lied non stop. You know he's not fit for office. You know all these people weren't properly vetted.

But you don't want to---not even for a second--- put even one scintilla of blame on them for all this collateral damage. It's always someone else's fault.
Salty just likes Trump's policies, a fan. ;)
...& you're willing to believe anything, without evidence or proof, so long as it damages Trump.

Whatever it takes. The ends justifiy the means.
I'll be happy for the gal if it turns out she's clean as a whistle.
I just don't assume she's clean just because she says so.

Again, there appears to have been a very legitimate basis for concern about how she obtained access, very unusual access, to secret Soviet-era files. Maybe she was just persuasive? Or, maybe she was connected at high levels.

I'm not sure how it will matter, though, in terms of Trump. Even if she was found to be a flat out GRU agent I don't think that really impacts Trump. Not really Flynn either, unless it was found that he played footsie with her and was compromised as a result. Maybe he was. Maybe not. I'm guessing not.

Regardless, it seems to me he came clean, Mueller thinks he was very helpful and truthful, once he decided to stop lying and cooperate instead. Whatever he did, right or wrong, wittingly or witless, he's owned up to with Mueller.

Good enough for me.

That said, this is the sort of thing that is why the report needs to come out. Let it clear those who should be cleared. Let it illuminate what the Russians did, and who was involved. Who lied, and who did not? Who covered up, who 'obstructed,' and who did not?

Bottomline, what is the truth and how do we know?

And, what don't we know?
Why don't we know? Obstructed?
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

WhT does it have to do Old Salt? The irrelevance lies with anything involving Flynn that does not acknowledge he said he was guilty and resigned his office. Anything else detracts from his office and responsibilities as an officer in the military serving our country.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:51 pm That has nothing to do with the IC's willingness, & the MSM's complicity, in smearing Svetlana to damage Flynn & Trump, with a contrived bogus story.
It has everything to do with it. If you're a reporter, and the guy you are looking at (and his direct reports) keeps lying about contacts with Russians....do you get more suspicious, or less suspicious? All the lying has had cascading effects...and has done cascading damage.

I don't understand why you are digging your heels in with this stuff. This is not that complicated.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Drip drip drip. https://twitter.com/paulsperry_/status/ ... 28003?s=21

Clapper a leaker to WaPo? Probably not but the water appears to be at 211 degrees, almost boiling, maybe?
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
a fan

Post by a fan »

:lol: Let me guess. "Suddenly" your "side" will want to see the un-redacted Mueller report?

Surely Barr mentioned what was in that tweet. Amiright? ;)
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

a fan wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:01 pm :lol: Let me guess. "Suddenly" your "side" will want to see the un-redacted Mueller report?

:lol: :lol: :roll:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:26 pm Drip drip drip. https://twitter.com/paulsperry_/status/ ... 28003?s=21

Clapper a leaker to WaPo? Probably not but the water appears to be at 211 degrees, almost boiling, maybe?
So, who was the illegal leak to this cat?
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:01 pm :lol: Let me guess. "Suddenly" your "side" will want to see the un-redacted Mueller report?

I'm not holding my breath that Mueller investigated IC/FBI leaks.

I'm hoping to learn from IG Horowitz who got comp'd with Nats & Caps tickets.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Not at all, there are people in position that can read classified information. it's not all or nothing.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

The biggest leaker with the longest history of it is Trump, leaks are how information gets out when others are trying to suppress it or keep it under wraps.

Larry Summers once asked the Finance minister of Greece if he was an insider or outsider. Insiders hate it when outsiders learn about them. Insiders include a small circle of friends to use a Phil Ochs song. They don’t share information with outsiders which almost everyone
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:14 am

Not at all, there are people in position that can read classified information. it's not all or nothing.
So provide them the un-redacted report. Now, no more delay.
Last edited by MDlaxfan76 on Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:34 pm

My point is that this guy claims to have information that would surely constitute a leak of classified level info. Right now, just got it. You ticked off about his getting this?
a fan

Post by a fan »

Ah, so "today" you trust the Deep State to review the Mueller report for you, eh? :lol: Don't need to see it for yourself?

The logic being bandied about in the next two years is really going to be something.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:34 pm I'm not holding my breath that Mueller investigated IC/FBI leaks.
It's one of the first things I'd do----read and investigate the work on the case that's already been done.

But that's just me.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

a fan wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:41 am

Ah, so "today" you trust the Deep State to review the Mueller report for you, eh? :lol: Don't need to see it for yourself?

The logic being bandied about in the next two years is really going to be something.
+1
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
a fan

Post by a fan »

:lol: FoxNation has already forgotten that they've been telling us for over a year that they don't trust Mueller---he's in on the conspiracy to take Trump down. They've forgotten they've been telling us that this "entire investigation" has been the machinations of the Deep State.

So rather than ask: "what's Mueller hiding in his report, and who is he covering for"..... they've forgotten all about that. It's like watching a monkey try and solve a rubik's cube....thinking for prolonged periods makes FoxNation tired and hungry.

They'll catch on to their error, and demand to see the report. (maybe) :lol:
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:18 am

My point is that this guy claims to have information that would surely constitute a leak of classified level info. Right now, just got it. You ticked off about his getting this?
What guy ? What are you talking about ?

If Halper & 5 eyes cronies -- if they're FBI informants, I doubt that Mueller or Barr will burn them (sources & methods).
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:31 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:18 am

What guy ? What are you talking about ?

If Halper & 5 eyes cronies -- if they're FBI informants, I doubt that Mueller or Barr will burn them (sources & methods).
Paul Sperry, the racist Islamphobe whose Twitter feed youth linked to above. He's the one claiming to have seen "highly classified" information that he claims links Clapper to a leak...

Return to “POLITICS”