"The Deep State" aka the American Intelligence Community

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: "The Deep State" aka the American Intelligence Community

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

seacoaster wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:12 pm The pardoned criminal is helping put the crazy into America!!

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/fir ... ssion=true
Nahhh....Mike Flynn has been mistreated and he feels betrayed....after all, he was tricked into lying.
“I wish you would!”
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:53 pm
seacoaster wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:12 pm The pardoned criminal is helping put the crazy into America!!

Nahhh....Mike Flynn has been mistreated and he feels betrayed....after all, he was tricked into lying.
Here you go: suitable for "framing:"

https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/1340479656013799425
Typical Lax Dad

seacoaster wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:18 am

How any sane adult can support these clowns is beyond me.

https://twitter.com/armitagelucie/statu ... 14209?s=21
“I wish you would!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:45 am

and yet apparently the polling suggests that 60 million Americans actually believe them and Trump.

My brother-in-law in the basement now predicting there will be an armed revolution...and that there should be...

But hey, we shouldn't actually be concerned...
Typical Lax Dad

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:08 am

and yet apparently the polling suggests that 60 million Americans actually believe them and Trump.

My brother-in-law in the basement now predicting there will be an armed revolution...and that there should be...

Like I said during the 2016 campaign, Trump would turn this country into the Congo....it is what he does. Virtually everything that he is associated with, is ultimately diminished. His record speaks for it self....but hey “he builds things”.
“I wish you would!”
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Chair of the AZ GOP tells Trump to "cross the Rubicon," to keep America from "crumbing."

https://twitter.com/UrbanAchievr/status ... 84/photo/1

We can laugh all we want at Flynn, Giuliani, Powell, Wood and Trump. But Congressional GOP inaction during Trump's final days will continue the radicalization of the devoted Trump base, erode confidence in our institutions, increase belief in conspiracies, and make the work of bringing the GOP back to a party of near normality harder and harder.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

seacoaster wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:50 am Chair of the AZ GOP tells Trump to "cross the Rubicon," to keep America from "crumbing."

https://twitter.com/UrbanAchievr/status ... 84/photo/1

We can laugh all we want at Flynn, Giuliani, Powell, Wood and Trump. But Congressional GOP inaction during Trump's final days will continue the radicalization of the devoted Trump base, erode confidence in our institutions, increase belief in conspiracies, and make the work of bringing the GOP back to a party of near normality harder and harder.
No need to worry good man. When Joe puts on his superman cape it will all be about truth, justice and the American way.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

I have just been pondering this point. My Democrat friends on this forum should still have the warm glow of victory all over your bodies. None of you people are happy about your win and the incoming new administration. You seemed more mesmerized to look into the rear view mirror and gripe about what was. Spiro Agnew would have called you a bunch of nattering nabobs of negativism. A little bit of optimism on the part of all of you sure would go a long way. :D
Bob Ross:
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:12 am I have just been pondering this point. My Democrat friends on this forum should still have the warm glow of victory all over your bodies. None of you people are happy about your win and the incoming new administration. You seemed more mesmerized to look into the rear view mirror and gripe about what was. Spiro Agnew would have called you a bunch of nattering nabobs of negativism. A little bit of optimism on the part of all of you sure would go a long way. :D
I am certainly happy Biden and Harris won. The rear view mirror focus, however, is in direct relation and response to the unprecedented nature of what Trump and his enablers have done and are doing. It is hard to hope that there will be a new day when the President and his crazies work tirelessly to foment the grand lie that he won the election by millions of votes. I think you are underestimating the damage Trump is doing to the well-being of the country, and to the prospects of any kind of progress on the enormously challenging issues faced by the nation right now.

If there is one thing that the Trump years will be known for, it will be the corrosive effect on democracy of lying by the President.
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

seacoaster wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:43 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:12 am I have just been pondering this point. My Democrat friends on this forum should still have the warm glow of victory all over your bodies. None of you people are happy about your win and the incoming new administration. You seemed more mesmerized to look into the rear view mirror and gripe about what was. Spiro Agnew would have called you a bunch of nattering nabobs of negativism. A little bit of optimism on the part of all of you sure would go a long way. :D
I am certainly happy Biden and Harris won. The rear view mirror focus, however, is in direct relation and response to the unprecedented nature of what Trump and his enablers have done and are doing. It is hard to hope that there will be a new day when the President and his crazies work tirelessly to foment the grand lie that he won the election by millions of votes. I think you are underestimating the damage Trump is doing to the well-being of the country, and to the prospects of any kind of progress on the enormously challenging issues faced by the nation right now.

If there is one thing that the Trump years will be known for, it will be the corrosive effect on democracy of lying by the President.
It's hard to keep track of which position Trump and his sycophants are counting on now, but remarkably I don't think they've ever said he got more votes than Biden. I believe Trump's only stated he got more votes than any other president ever (as if that counts for anything), and that millions of Biden's votes shouldn't count.

In either case, bizarre. Insidious. Seditious.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

What " unprecedented damage" did trump do? trump is a first class grade A jerk. He didn't destroy the country. He destroyed some peoples vision of what they expect our country to be. A bunch of bad people flying airplanes into our buildings didn't destroy our country. I think your being a tad bit melodramatic in your verbiage. We are all Americans, we don't always agree on what our nation should look like. What trump destroyed and laid to waste is how we expect our POTUS to behave. I may not agree with Joe Biden on many issues, but I know our nation is strong enough to survive the lack of leadership of one person. I have already put trump in my rear view mirror.
Bob Ross:
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:00 pm

What " unprecedented damage" did trump do? trump is a first class grade A jerk. He didn't destroy the country. He destroyed some peoples vision of what they expect our country to be. A bunch of bad people flying airplanes into our buildings didn't destroy our country. I think your being a tad bit melodramatic in your verbiage. We are all Americans, we don't always agree on what our nation should look like. What trump destroyed and laid to waste is how we expect our POTUS to behave. I may not agree with Joe Biden on many issues, but I know our nation is strong enough to survive the lack of leadership of one person. I have already put trump in my rear view mirror.
I envy you. Seriously.
Typical Lax Dad

seacoaster wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:39 pm

I envy you. Seriously.
The President of The United States of America and Terrorists are equated...must be 2020.
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:52 pm
seacoaster wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:39 pm

I envy you. Seriously.
The President of The United States of America and Terrorists are equated...must be 2020.
I only hope that as my old grandma would have said that trump gets his comeuppance. Nobody deserves it more than he does. I'm guessing he spends the vast majority of his time and money writing out checks to his lawyers.
Bob Ross:
old salt

Post by old salt »

5-oeubsV0HY

You better disarm him.
old salt

Post by old salt »

They will be lost after Jan 20th. Maybe Trump will keep tweeting & doing enough tv to allow them to gradually detox.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

old salt wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:21 pm
They will be lost after Jan 20th. Maybe Trump will keep tweeting & doing enough tv to allow them to gradually detox.
This could be one of those rare occasions were the winners are complaining more about the loser than basking in the glory of their victory.🤣
Bob Ross:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:16 pm

5-oeubsV0HY

You better disarm him.
It's a good idea to have weapons under lock and key, as we do...far as I know he doesn't own any himself. But we're not up there...
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

5-oeubsV0HY

You better disarm him.
Could be we can settle all our differences with an arm wrestling contest. MD was not all that clear about it?
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:47 pm

5-oeubsV0HY

You better disarm him.
It's a good idea to have weapons under lock and key, as we do...far as I know he doesn't own any himself. But we're not up there...
Anybody with any common sense keeps their weapons under lock and key. I have one rifle today an M1 carbine of the type my dad carried all across europe. The rifle is in one spot and the ammo is locked up in the safe. I would never keep ammo and rifle in the same spot.
Bob Ross:

Return to “POLITICS”