Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 3:44 pm Here’s the latest on gaffes with intelligence; doesn’t appear to involve Hunter:

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/12/15/us/p ... ticleShare

“Material from a binder with highly classified information connected to the investigation into Russian efforts to meddle in the 2016 election disappeared in the final days of Donald J. Trump’s presidency, two people familiar with the matter said.

The disappearance of the material, known as the “Crossfire Hurricane” binder for the name given to the investigation by the F.B.I., vexed national security officials and set off concerns that sensitive information could be inappropriately shared, one of the people said.

The material’s disappearance was reported earlier Friday by CNN. The matter was so concerning to officials that the Senate Intelligence Committee was briefed about it last year, a U.S. official said.

The binder consists of a hodgepodge of materials related to the origins and early stages of the Russia investigation that were collected by Trump administration officials. They included copies of botched F.B.I. applications for national-security surveillance warrants to wiretap a former Trump campaign adviser as well as text messages between two F.B.I. officials involved in the inquiry, Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, expressing animus toward Mr. Trump.

The substance of the material — a redacted version of which has since been made public under the Freedom of Information Act and is posted on the website of the F.B.I. — is not considered particularly sensitive, the official said.

But the raw version in the binder contained details that intelligence agencies believe could reveal secret sources and methods. (The publicly available version contains numerous portions that were whited out as classified.)

It is not clear if the missing material comprises the entire original binder of material provided to the White House for Mr. Trump’s team to review and declassify in part before leaving office.

Among other murky details, it is not known how many copies were made at the White House or how the government knows one set is missing.

The binder has been a source of recurring attention since January 2021, just before Mr. Trump left office. At the time, Mr. Trump’s aides prepared redactions to some of the material it contained because the president — who was obsessed with the Russia investigation and believed his political enemies had used it to damage his presidency — planned to declassify it and make it public.

Officials made several copies of the version with the redactions, which some Trump aides planned to release publicly.

Mr. Trump’s White House chief of staff, Mark Meadows, had a copy of material from the binder given to at least one conservative writer, according to testimony and court filings.

But when Justice Department officials expressed concerns that sharing some of the material would breach the Privacy Act at a time when the department was already being sued by Mr. Strzok and Ms. Page for having publicly released some of their texts, the copies were hastily retrieved, according to two people familiar with the matter.

Mr. Trump was deeply focused on what was in the binder, a person close to him said. Even after leaving the White House, Mr. Trump still wanted to push information from the binder into the public eye. He suggested, during an April 2021 interview for a book about the Trump presidency, that Mr. Meadows still had the material.

“I would let you look at them if you wanted,” Mr. Trump said in the interview. “It’s a treasure trove.”

Mr. Trump did not address a question about whether he himself had some of the material. But when a Trump aide present for the interview asked him, “Does Meadows have those?” Mr. Trump replied, “Meadows has them.”

“We had pretty much won that battle,” Mr. Trump added, referring to questions about whether his 2016 campaign had worked with Russia. “There was no collusion. There was no nothing. And I think it was maybe past its prime. It would be sort of a cool book for you to look at.”

George J. Terwilliger III, a lawyer for Mr. Meadows, said the former chief of staff was not responsible for any missing material. “Mark never took any copy of that binder home at any time,” he said.

A person familiar with the matter said, shortly after the court-authorized search of Mar-a-Lago in August 2022 by F.B.I. agents looking for classified documents, that they had not found any Crossfire Hurricane material.

Adding to the confusion about the material and who was in possession of it, a set of the Russia investigation documents that Mr. Trump believed he had declassified did not have their classification markings changed when they were given to the National Archives, according to a person with knowledge of the matter.

At the time, Mr. Trump was in a standoff with the archives over the reams of presidential material he had taken with him upon leaving the White House on Jan. 20, 2021, and was resisting giving back. So Mr. Trump told advisers he would give back those boxes in exchange for the Russia-related documents.

Aides never pursued his suggestion.

In the run-up to the 2020 election, John Ratcliffe, then Mr. Trump’s director of national intelligence, declassified around 1,000 pages of intelligence materials related to the Russia investigation, which Trump allies used to try to discredit the inquiry.

In 2022, Mr. Trump made John Solomon, a conservative writer who had been briefly given the binder before it was retrieved, one of his representatives to the National Archives. This allowed Mr. Solomon to see Trump White House records deposited with the agency. He later filed a lawsuit against the government over the binder, seeking access to what he said were declassified documents from the binder being denied to him by the archives.

A court filing he submitted in August described the binder as about 10 inches thick and containing about 2,700 pages. The publicly released version is 585 pages; it is not clear what accounts for the discrepancy.

The filing said Mr. Solomon had been allowed to thumb through a version of the binder at the White House on Jan. 19, 2021. The contents, it said, included a 2017 F.B.I. report about its interview of Christopher Steele, the author of a dossier of unverified claims about Trump-Russia ties; “tasking orders” related to an F.B.I. confidential human source; “lightly-redacted” copies of botched surveillance warrant applications; and text messages between the F.B.I. officials.

The filing said Mr. Solomon or an aide had gone back to the White House that evening and had been given a copy of the materials in the binder in a paper bag, and that separately a Justice Department envelope containing some of the documents had been delivered to his office.

But as Mr. Solomon’s office was scanning the larger set, the filing said, the White House requested that the documents be returned so certain private details could be removed. Mr. Meadows promised Mr. Solomon he would get back the revised binder, it said, but he never did.

When Mr. Solomon later tried to see the binder within the Trump White House records at the National Archives, he said, the agency denied him access to a box of 2,700 pages “with varying types of classification and declassification markings” that it said it was obligated to treat as highly classified. The agency also told him it did not have the declassified version of the binder that Mr. Solomon had briefly possessed, because the Justice Department still has it.“
Joe stole it.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 2:03 pm :lol: :lol: OS nails it.
“The fact that The Merchant of Venice was a favorite of Nazi Germany certainly lends credence to the charge of anti-Semitism. Between 1933 and 1939, there were more than 50 productions performed there. While certain elements of the play had to be changed to suit the Nazi agenda, “Hitler's willing directors rarely failed to exploit the anti-Semitic possibilities of the play,” writes Kevin Madigan, professor of Christian history at Harvard Divinity School. And theatergoers responded the way the Nazis intended.”

You nailed it….:lol: :lol: :lol:
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Kismet wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 2:22 pm
Right. He's on the same merry-go-round as you. :oops:
Better check out the latest rumors on Instagram and Twitter. :lol:
:lol: Your feeling get hurt? :lol:
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:19 pm
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 3:44 pm Here’s the latest on gaffes with intelligence; doesn’t appear to involve Hunter:

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/12/15/us/p ... ticleShare

“Material from a binder with highly classified information connected to the investigation into Russian efforts to meddle in the 2016 election disappeared in the final days of Donald J. Trump’s presidency, two people familiar with the matter said.

The disappearance of the material, known as the “Crossfire Hurricane” binder for the name given to the investigation by the F.B.I., vexed national security officials and set off concerns that sensitive information could be inappropriately shared, one of the people said.

The material’s disappearance was reported earlier Friday by CNN. The matter was so concerning to officials that the Senate Intelligence Committee was briefed about it last year, a U.S. official said.

The binder consists of a hodgepodge of materials related to the origins and early stages of the Russia investigation that were collected by Trump administration officials. They included copies of botched F.B.I. applications for national-security surveillance warrants to wiretap a former Trump campaign adviser as well as text messages between two F.B.I. officials involved in the inquiry, Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, expressing animus toward Mr. Trump.

The substance of the material — a redacted version of which has since been made public under the Freedom of Information Act and is posted on the website of the F.B.I. — is not considered particularly sensitive, the official said.

But the raw version in the binder contained details that intelligence agencies believe could reveal secret sources and methods. (The publicly available version contains numerous portions that were whited out as classified.)

It is not clear if the missing material comprises the entire original binder of material provided to the White House for Mr. Trump’s team to review and declassify in part before leaving office.

Among other murky details, it is not known how many copies were made at the White House or how the government knows one set is missing.

The binder has been a source of recurring attention since January 2021, just before Mr. Trump left office. At the time, Mr. Trump’s aides prepared redactions to some of the material it contained because the president — who was obsessed with the Russia investigation and believed his political enemies had used it to damage his presidency — planned to declassify it and make it public.

Officials made several copies of the version with the redactions, which some Trump aides planned to release publicly.

Mr. Trump’s White House chief of staff, Mark Meadows, had a copy of material from the binder given to at least one conservative writer, according to testimony and court filings.

But when Justice Department officials expressed concerns that sharing some of the material would breach the Privacy Act at a time when the department was already being sued by Mr. Strzok and Ms. Page for having publicly released some of their texts, the copies were hastily retrieved, according to two people familiar with the matter.

Mr. Trump was deeply focused on what was in the binder, a person close to him said. Even after leaving the White House, Mr. Trump still wanted to push information from the binder into the public eye. He suggested, during an April 2021 interview for a book about the Trump presidency, that Mr. Meadows still had the material.

“I would let you look at them if you wanted,” Mr. Trump said in the interview. “It’s a treasure trove.”

Mr. Trump did not address a question about whether he himself had some of the material. But when a Trump aide present for the interview asked him, “Does Meadows have those?” Mr. Trump replied, “Meadows has them.”

“We had pretty much won that battle,” Mr. Trump added, referring to questions about whether his 2016 campaign had worked with Russia. “There was no collusion. There was no nothing. And I think it was maybe past its prime. It would be sort of a cool book for you to look at.”

George J. Terwilliger III, a lawyer for Mr. Meadows, said the former chief of staff was not responsible for any missing material. “Mark never took any copy of that binder home at any time,” he said.

A person familiar with the matter said, shortly after the court-authorized search of Mar-a-Lago in August 2022 by F.B.I. agents looking for classified documents, that they had not found any Crossfire Hurricane material.

Adding to the confusion about the material and who was in possession of it, a set of the Russia investigation documents that Mr. Trump believed he had declassified did not have their classification markings changed when they were given to the National Archives, according to a person with knowledge of the matter.

At the time, Mr. Trump was in a standoff with the archives over the reams of presidential material he had taken with him upon leaving the White House on Jan. 20, 2021, and was resisting giving back. So Mr. Trump told advisers he would give back those boxes in exchange for the Russia-related documents.

Aides never pursued his suggestion.

In the run-up to the 2020 election, John Ratcliffe, then Mr. Trump’s director of national intelligence, declassified around 1,000 pages of intelligence materials related to the Russia investigation, which Trump allies used to try to discredit the inquiry.

In 2022, Mr. Trump made John Solomon, a conservative writer who had been briefly given the binder before it was retrieved, one of his representatives to the National Archives. This allowed Mr. Solomon to see Trump White House records deposited with the agency. He later filed a lawsuit against the government over the binder, seeking access to what he said were declassified documents from the binder being denied to him by the archives.

A court filing he submitted in August described the binder as about 10 inches thick and containing about 2,700 pages. The publicly released version is 585 pages; it is not clear what accounts for the discrepancy.

The filing said Mr. Solomon had been allowed to thumb through a version of the binder at the White House on Jan. 19, 2021. The contents, it said, included a 2017 F.B.I. report about its interview of Christopher Steele, the author of a dossier of unverified claims about Trump-Russia ties; “tasking orders” related to an F.B.I. confidential human source; “lightly-redacted” copies of botched surveillance warrant applications; and text messages between the F.B.I. officials.

The filing said Mr. Solomon or an aide had gone back to the White House that evening and had been given a copy of the materials in the binder in a paper bag, and that separately a Justice Department envelope containing some of the documents had been delivered to his office.

But as Mr. Solomon’s office was scanning the larger set, the filing said, the White House requested that the documents be returned so certain private details could be removed. Mr. Meadows promised Mr. Solomon he would get back the revised binder, it said, but he never did.

When Mr. Solomon later tried to see the binder within the Trump White House records at the National Archives, he said, the agency denied him access to a box of 2,700 pages “with varying types of classification and declassification markings” that it said it was obligated to treat as highly classified. The agency also told him it did not have the declassified version of the binder that Mr. Solomon had briefly possessed, because the Justice Department still has it.“
Joe stole it.
Check with YA’s “sources;” pretty sure it was Obama and Eric Holder who stole it, because they’re actually in charge of the Government.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

youthathletics wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 5:02 pm
Nope. and I'm not dizzy either from riding the merry-go-round you're apparently on. I'm on Terra Firma. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Are you asking if someone is Jewish?
Would that be the only justification for someone finding an antisemitic slur to be offensive?
old salt

Post by old salt »

njbill wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:41 am
old salt wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:01 am
njbill wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:21 pm Hunter was in the Navy for less than nine months back in 2013–14, I think. Certainly it was less than a year. I don’t know if he ever got a security clearance,
When you first sign up & begin the process, you fill out a SF-86 & it's submitted, so that you get at least a Confidential clearance by the time you're commissioned. Hunter started the process in 2012. He was commissioned in 2013, discharged in 2014.
See the WP article I linked & quoted. It does not take long to get a Confidential.
You surely know more about the process than I do, but even if he had a clearance, that’s not the same thing as having had access to classified information which is one of the key questions here. And the most important question is whether any classified information, if any, he had access to 10 years ago has any relevance to the congressional inquiry. I can’t imagine it does.
I never claimed that Hunter had access to classified material. I was just pointing out that he did have a clearance, based on the WP report.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 5:30 pm
Would that be the only justification for someone finding an antisemitic slur to be offensive?
I see you are having problems with definitions. again! You continue to make me laugh, looking for race or some attempt to attack and label others. I think if you do a quick google search you will learn rather quickly it has a clear practical meaning NOT related whatsoever to race gender or creed.

a hard-hearted moneylender.
verb (used without object)
(lowercase) to lend money at extortionate rates of interest
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
njbill

Post by njbill »

old salt wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:43 pm
njbill wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:41 am
old salt wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:01 am
njbill wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:21 pm Hunter was in the Navy for less than nine months back in 2013–14, I think. Certainly it was less than a year. I don’t know if he ever got a security clearance,
When you first sign up & begin the process, you fill out a SF-86 & it's submitted, so that you get at least a Confidential clearance by the time you're commissioned. Hunter started the process in 2012. He was commissioned in 2013, discharged in 2014.
See the WP article I linked & quoted. It does not take long to get a Confidential.
You surely know more about the process than I do, but even if he had a clearance, that’s not the same thing as having had access to classified information which is one of the key questions here. And the most important question is whether any classified information, if any, he had access to 10 years ago has any relevance to the congressional inquiry. I can’t imagine it does.
I never claimed that Hunter had access to classified material. I was just pointing out that he did have a clearance, based on the WP report.
Understood. Obviously it’s critical to determine whether he had access to classified information and, if so, if it has any relevance to the congressional inquiry. I don’t know the answer to the first question. I strongly suspect the answer to the second is “no.”
old salt

Post by old salt »

Kismet wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:46 am ...maybe Comer and Jordan can also look into this potentially catastrophic classified intell breach at the end of Orange Fatso's term
https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2023/12 ... -trump-dg/
Potentially catastrophic ? Oh my ! Sources & methods.
It may have revealed the bar where Igor Danchenko overheard the pee tape story.
... or the DoJ IG report which revealed the FBI lovebirds texts.
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

Such casual disregard. Unsurprising. Easy to repeatedly break one's oath to the Constitution these days.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Kismet wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 5:18 pm
Nope. and I'm not dizzy either from riding the merry-go-round you're apparently on. I'm on Terra Firma. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Is Terra Firma solid ground or is Terra Firma the name of a hottie your aquanted with? There is some ambiguity when you say your ON Terra Firma.. :D
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 7:47 am
Kismet wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 5:18 pm
Is Terra Firma solid ground or is Terra Firma the name of a hottie your aquanted with? There is some ambiguity when you say your ON Terra Firma.. :D
“…your aquanted….” C’mon now.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:08 pm
I see you are having problems with definitions. again! You continue to make me laugh, looking for race or some attempt to attack and label others. I think if you do a quick google search you will learn rather quickly it has a clear practical meaning NOT related whatsoever to race gender or creed.

youth, I don't have to look for it, it's exactly the implication of the use of the word.

The word and its meaning come from a specific reference to the character in Shakespeare's Merchant of Venice. The name in Hebrew means white-haired.

However, the word has no other origin in English, except from that play, which has a long history of grotesque exaggeration and prejudice.

Not sure which source you found of the definition, but all that I found made clear the source of the word. Did your source have it and you cut it off?

First source in google search: https://www.dictionary.com/browse/shylock

second source: https://www.collinsdictionary.com/us/di ... sh/shylock

https://ahdictionary.com/word/search.html?q=shylocking

https://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries. ... sh/shylock

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/shylock

The prejudice against Jews was based both in interpretations of passages such as in John suggesting that 'the Jews' killed Jesus and one of jealousy over the financial success some Jews had in the newly forming merchant class, within a previously rigid caste system. The practice of lending and borrowing, which had been eschewed in that caste system and by the church outside of the ruling class, enabled small businesses to flourish.

Now, explain to me what benefit Salty gained in using that word instead of say "financiers" or "bankers" or "investors" ?

"SNAP too. Low margin, govt mandated loss leaders, but you big time shylocks don't have to bother with them. They're for the little people."

Casual use of a slur.

So, I ask again to your question: "Are your feelings hurt?"

I see casual bigotry and prejudice in lots of people's sloppy use of words. It often, but not always, reveals actual bigotries. But sometimes it's merely sloppy or some level of ignorance, and reveals more about the bigotries in their environment and history than any intention.

Others seem to use these words purposely to offend. In such cases, there's no question as to the underlying bigotry. Even then, I want to know for sure about intention.

For those when it's just casual, the next test is how they react to being made aware of the slur...if they recant and apologize, explaining they hadn't intended it, cool beans. No sweat, everybody learns.

If they deny it's a slur...
Last edited by MDlaxfan76 on Sat Dec 16, 2023 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

Anti-semitism as a thing grew out of the polemics of the early Christian church as it tried to distinguish itself from the Hebrews. Judaism as a word does not make its appearance for centuries. In the very early church there were Hebrews who accepted Jesus as savior and Hebrews who did not; competing with each other.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

old salt wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:31 pm
Kismet wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:46 am ...maybe Comer and Jordan can also look into this potentially catastrophic classified intell breach at the end of Orange Fatso's term
Your assumption that the binder is identical of Fusion GPS/Steele Dossier is laughable. It originated at CIA not FBI as well.
Keep shilling for Orange Fatso. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

How should a racial slur be defined? Is a black person referring to a white person as a white boy a slur? Is a white person referring to a black person as a black boy a slur?? Some people get so hung up on labels that they have a hard time sleeping at night. I do know this, people of different nationalities over a very wide spectrum have always had unfounded contempt for other nationalities. A good friend of mine from my army days was born and raised on the Island of Guam. He had a level of contempt for Samoans I didn't understand. I asked him once what the reason was for the animosity between Guamanian people and Samoan people. His answer was quick and to the point...that is the way it has always been. I witnessed this animosity first hand. Albert got in a nasty fist fight with a Samoan dude who gave him a dirty look at a watering hole on post. The moral of the story is some people hate other people for reasons that don't make any sense.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Kismet wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 11:51 am
old salt wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:31 pm
Your assumption that the binder is identical of Fusion GPS/Steele Dossier is laughable. It originated at CIA not FBI as well.
Keep shilling for Orange Fatso. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
He's lost his mind on multiple occasions when classified intel is leaked that hurts Republicans. That's the ONLY time he cares.

Classifying our documents is plainly a waste of time and money, because as OS is telling us, there are no downsides to having them out in the public....so who cares?

Bet we'd save a few billion dollars by scrapping the whole system..and as OS is pointing out, who the F cares if our sources are outed overseas? We can always recruit new military or Intel members if they are killed, right? These people are replaceable. Republican politicians aren't, and we must protect them.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:30 am

youth, I don't have to look for it, it's exactly the implication of the use of the word.

The word and its meaning come from a specific reference to the character in Shakespeare's Merchant of Venice. The name in Hebrew means white-haired.

However, the word has no other origin in English, except from that play, which has a long history of grotesque exaggeration and prejudice.

Not sure which source you found of the definition, but all that I found made clear the source of the word. Did your source have it and you cut it off?

The prejudice against Jews was based both in interpretations of passages such as in John suggesting that 'the Jews' killed Jesus and one of jealousy over the financial success some Jews had in the newly forming merchant class, within a previously rigid caste system. The practice of lending and borrowing, which had been eschewed in that caste system and by the church outside of the ruling class, enabled small businesses to flourish.

Now, explain to me what benefit Salty gained in using that word instead of say "financiers" or "bankers" or "investors" ?

"SNAP too. Low margin, govt mandated loss leaders, but you big time shylocks don't have to bother with them. They're for the little people."

Casual use of a slur.

I see casual bigotry and prejudice in lots of people's sloppy use of words. It often, but not always, reveals actual bigotries. But sometimes it's merely sloppy or some level of ignorance, and reveals more about the bigotries in their environment and history than any intention.

Others seem to use these words purposely to offend. In such cases, there's no question as to the underlying bigotry. Even then, I want to know for sure about intention.

For those when it's just casual, the next test is how they react to being made aware of the slur...if they recant and apologize, explaining they hadn't intended it, cool beans. No sweat, everybody learns.

The lengths and word salad diatribes you will go to in order to find fault with anyone NOT you, never ceases to amaze me. I can only imagine what you say behind others back after pleasantries face to face. Literally, the first link you provided form dictionary dot com explanation 2 and 3 sum it up. And you argument that he could have used "financiers" or "bankers" or "investors"....would not have been correct.

It would be far easier to for you to simply say....yea I probably just made an assumption I should not have, rather than pulling the trigger then trying to walk it back. It's okay to do that once and awhile...it shows us you are not an egomaniac and human.
~Livy
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:25 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:30 am

Casual use of a slur.

The lengths and word salad diatribes you will go to in order to find fault with anyone NOT you, never ceases to amaze me. I can only imagine what you say behind others back after pleasantries face to face. Literally, the first link you provided form dictionary dot com explanation 2 and 3 sum it up. And you argument that he could have used "financiers" or "bankers" or "investors"....would not have been correct.

It would be far easier to for you to simply say....yea I probably just made an assumption I should not have, rather than pulling the trigger then trying to walk it back. It's okay to do that once and awhile...it shows us you are not an egomaniac and human.
Could have just said we Jew people. :lol: :lol:

Return to “POLITICS”