All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 69

DMac

Re: All things CoronaVirus

Post by DMac »

SEALs, a fan...gotta get that right.
a fan

Post by a fan »

DMac wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2024 2:58 pm SEALs, a fan...gotta get that right.
Apologies if you took offense...but the conversation is about ALL soldiers now. Now they can bail on vaccines, even if they've taken 20 of them before they decide to refuse to take one while on active duty.

I think this it's insane to allow this. If the President and military brass aren't taking the vaccine? Ok, I'm good with that.

But that's not what went down. I worry about the safety of our troops moving forward. They're all serving in close quarters...some closer than others.
DMac

Post by DMac »

a fan wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2024 3:38 pm
Apologies if you took offense...but the conversation is about ALL soldiers now. Now they can bail on vaccines, even if they've taken 20 of them before they decide to refuse to take one while on active duty.

I think this it's insane to allow this. If the President and military brass aren't taking the vaccine? Ok, I'm good with that.

But that's not what went down. I worry about the safety of our troops moving forward. They're all serving in close quarters...some closer than others.
That's actually pretty darn funny. My comment had nothing to do with the soldiers and sailors or vaccinations, and everything to do with turning an acronym into a sea creature. Your post on the previous page says, Seals. For some/whatever reason it annoys me when SEALs is written like that. MDlaxfan will attest to that.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

DMac wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2024 7:16 pm

That's actually pretty darn funny. My comment had nothing to do with the soldiers and sailors or vaccinations, and everything to do with turning an acronym into a sea creature. Your post on the previous page says, Seals. For some/whatever reason it annoys me when SEALs is written like that. MDlaxfan will attest to that.
Should be S.E.A.L to be honest…. But I always correct myself if I forget to use all CAPS.
“I wish you would!”
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

DMac wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2024 7:16 pm

My brother in law SEAL team Two amd Six. Was never really bothered by it. Guess its the feels?
DMac

Post by DMac »

It feels wrong to me....and these guys know what is the right way and why.
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

Return to “POLITICS”