2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Peter Brown

Re: 2020 Elections - Joementum Building

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:58 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:49 pm Yeah it’s the same velocity as the coverage of Christine Blakey Ford’s allegations. And the resident Dems here who couldn’t shut up about Kavanaugh are piercing in their volume of indignation. Exactly the same. :roll:
The story, from your right wing benchmark of a FoxNews story....is almost exactly 24 hours old. CNN and others are already on it.

You want to keep playing this game? And pretend that the Kavanaugh fervor peaked at 24 hours into the story?

This is your chance to shine. What is it you think the MSM and Fox are going to do with this Biden story. You're claiming that they're going to bury it, right?

I've got a steak dinner that says the MSM media covers this story. You up for this?

Was this website live during the Kavanaugh hearings or was it Laxpower? The reason I ask is I want to know if there’s a dedicated thread on Kavanaugh’s confirmation where I can gauge the idiotic hysteria by those in opposition. Once I can determine that volume, let’s make the bet: which name got more attention on these boards, Christine Blasey Ford or Tara Reade. Let’s make that the bet. Good?

(You won’t do that obviously because we know the answer).
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

a fan wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:58 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:49 pm Yeah it’s the same velocity as the coverage of Christine Blakey Ford’s allegations. And the resident Dems here who couldn’t shut up about Kavanaugh are piercing in their volume of indignation. Exactly the same. :roll:
The story, from your right wing benchmark of a FoxNews story....is almost exactly 24 hours old. CNN and others are already on it.

You want to keep playing this game? And pretend that the Kavanaugh fervor peaked at 24 hours into the story?

This is your chance to shine. What is it you think the MSM and Fox are going to do with this Biden story. You're claiming that they're going to bury it, right?

I've got a steak dinner that says the MSM media covers this story. You up for this?
You are really pulling it on this topic.....pulling and yanking....for WHAT reason, we know not.

For shame. I just spent 15 minutes searching for "Joe Biden" with various ending like "rape" "accussed", etc. ....on CNN, you are REALLY pulling and yanking......

This story is BURIED. It ain't even on FOX website. ......no WashPost, NYtimes, LA times, etc.
Not sure what you are trying to unprove by proving that the Joe Biden accussed of "rape" or sex assault.......it just ain't news.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
kramerica.inc

Re: 2020 Elections - CoronaPause

Post by kramerica.inc »

Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

You should be paying attention to this latest Wapo/ABC poll, which shows Biden/Trump in a virtual deadheat.

The more intriguing number is who is "very enthusiastic" about their candidate:

Trump: 55%

Biden: 28%

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... ll-results
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:15 am Was this website live during the Kavanaugh hearings or was it Laxpower? The reason I ask is I want to know if there’s a dedicated thread on Kavanaugh’s confirmation where I can gauge the idiotic hysteria by those in opposition. Once I can determine that volume, let’s make the bet: which name got more attention on these boards, Christine Blasey Ford or Tara Reade. Let’s make that the bet. Good?

:lol: So you've already conceded one bet, and are moving on. And you continue your idiotic practice of making fun of other posters for making assumptions......and then two seconds later, you make wide, sweeping assumptions yourself. You need more time with your company life coach.

It's simple. The Reade story is all of ten minutes old. Easily proven by the fact that Fox just picked it up.

Second.....don't know if you noticed, but we have slightly larger news story to deal with at the moment.

Do you actually consider these things? Naaaaaaah. It's a freaking conspiracy of epic proportions that this isn't front page news.
a fan

Post by a fan »

runrussellrun wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:43 am This story is BURIED. It ain't even on FOX website. ......no WashPost, NYtimes, LA times, etc.
Not sure what you are trying to unprove by proving that the Joe Biden accussed of "rape" or sex assault.......it just ain't news.
Duuuuuuh. Gee whiz golly gee. I just can't figure out why this story isn't all over the papers.

Hey, maybe the forum can help me out: can anyone think of a current global story that....oh, I don't know....every man, woman and child might be focused on across the bulk of the globe? And that maybe no one cares right this red hot second about anything else?

Naaaaaaah. You're right. Every media outlet on the globe, including Fox, is OBVIOUSLY covering for Biden.

The only question is: who's pulling the strings here? Deep State? The aliens in Area 51? Montgomery Burns?
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:59 am
Peter Brown wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:15 am Was this website live during the Kavanaugh hearings or was it Laxpower? The reason I ask is I want to know if there’s a dedicated thread on Kavanaugh’s confirmation where I can gauge the idiotic hysteria by those in opposition. Once I can determine that volume, let’s make the bet: which name got more attention on these boards, Christine Blasey Ford or Tara Reade. Let’s make that the bet. Good?

:lol: So you've already conceded one bet, and are moving on. And you continue your idiotic practice of making fun of other posters for making assumptions......and then two seconds later, you make wide, sweeping assumptions yourself. You need more time with your company life coach.

It's simple. The Reade story is all of ten minutes old. Easily proven by the fact that Fox just picked it up.

Second.....don't know if you noticed, but we have slightly larger news story to deal with at the moment.

Do you actually consider these things? Naaaaaaah. It's a freaking conspiracy of epic proportions that this isn't front page news.

So, was this website alive during the Kav hearings or was it the other one? Cause I know you know who wins this bet. And I do like my steak rather large, no 8 oz's for me.
njbill

Post by njbill »

Peter Brown wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:35 am You should be paying attention to this latest Wapo/ABC poll, which shows Biden/Trump in a virtual deadheat.

It is intriguing. I understand Joe’s number (doubt I would say I am “very enthusiastic”), but I am surprised at how low Trump’s number is. Would have expected at least 75%.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

njbill wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:23 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:35 am You should be paying attention to this latest Wapo/ABC poll, which shows Biden/Trump in a virtual deadheat.

It is intriguing. I understand Joe’s number (doubt I would say I am “very enthusiastic”), but I am surprised at how low Trump’s number is. Would have expected at least 75%.

I'm not. A ton of Trump's 95% 'approval' rating from Republicans is 'I do not like the Democratic Party policies'.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:40 pm So, was this website alive during the Kav hearings or was it the other one? Cause I know you know who wins this bet. And I do like my steak rather large, no 8 oz's for me.
It was. And OF COURSE it was big news. They had live Senate hearings on the confirmation in the middle of the day.

They going to do that for Biden?

Biden isn't even the nominee yet. And since you're still playing dumb, we're in the middle of a pandemic with slightly more important things consuming our media's attention right now.

You already lost the first bet-----large outlets are indeed covering the story, but in small chunks, because no one cares this week.

If this woman comes forward and testifies in front of Congress as Kav's accusers did?

I'm a bone-in Rib eye man, myself. But I'll buy your drinks regardless, because I'm a nice guy. ;)
calourie

Post by calourie »

I like the fact that this coronavirus hoax was planned to come into full bloom just when Biden's sexual assault, Burisma shenanigans, ties to Obama, Benghazi and all his other serious disqualifications were about to gain optimum traction. Smart play by the dems and their allies in the MSM.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

a fan wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:06 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:43 am This story is BURIED. It ain't even on FOX website. ......no WashPost, NYtimes, LA times, etc.
Duuuuuuh. Gee whiz golly gee. I just can't figure out why this story isn't all over the papers.

Hey, maybe the forum can help me out: can anyone think of a current global story that....oh, I don't know....every man, woman and child might be focused on across the bulk of the globe? And that maybe no one cares right this red hot second about anything else?

Naaaaaaah. You're right. Every media outlet on the globe, including Fox, is OBVIOUSLY covering for Biden.

The only question is: who's pulling the strings here? Deep State? The aliens in Area 51? Montgomery Burns?
A FAN wrote this:
Why you are the master net mover. You bet the MSM covers the story........and belittle me b/c, duuhhh, they are NOT covering it. Ok Rick James.

All the medical people in the know now know.........and clearly, Klinger is in charge.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
a fan

Post by a fan »

Sigh.

What was I thinking? I'm on board with you. Why won't the media stop giving us pointless information about this virus, and focus instead on what Biden did?
calourie

Post by calourie »

That's the spirit a fan. no need to keep trying to swim upstream.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:43 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:40 pm So, was this website alive during the Kav hearings or was it the other one? Cause I know you know who wins this bet. And I do like my steak rather large, no 8 oz's for me.
It was. And OF COURSE it was big news. They had live Senate hearings on the confirmation in the middle of the day.

They going to do that for Biden?

Biden isn't even the nominee yet. And since you're still playing dumb, we're in the middle of a pandemic with slightly more important things consuming our media's attention right now.

You already lost the first bet-----large outlets are indeed covering the story, but in small chunks, because no one cares this week.

If this woman comes forward and testifies in front of Congress as Kav's accusers did?

I'm a bone-in Rib eye man, myself. But I'll buy your drinks regardless, because I'm a nice guy. ;)

When this is all over, I’m going to fly myself out there and collect on this bet! I’m thinking steak tastes fresher in Colorado than Florida. :).

No one will ask Tara Reade to testify. No one cares. Heck I don’t even care. Too late to bring this up now. Democrats hung on a certifiable looney tune like Ford because Dems have lost their heads.

The only reason this has even a smidge of traction is because Dems and Biden said the ultimate in stupidity: ‘I believe all women’. Been married?! :lol:

Duke. UVA. Columbia mattress girl. C’mon. The intelligent thing to say about any accusation is ‘I believe in due process’. Why do Dems beclown themselves like this!! I can’t respect the lot of you until you repent!

:lol:
CU77

Post by CU77 »

Either Joe Biden or Donald Joffrey Trump is going to be elected as the next POTUS, assuming both live that long.

So if we're going to #believeallwomen, the score is currently about 25 to 1.

https://www.businessinsider.com/women-a ... st-2017-12

Yeah, moral relativism sucks, but that's all we have to go on out here in the real world.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:03 pm When this is all over, I’m going to fly myself out there and collect on this bet! I’m thinking steak tastes fresher in Colorado than Florida. :).
I'd love that. A second steak dinner says you and I agree on 90% of what we discuss, and would have a ball. Same goes for 6ft, OS, tech, and all the other posters I tangle with here....but respect and actually like quite a bit, despite frequent rancor. This forum makes us discuss the 10%....and that's where the bickering is.
Peter Brown wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:03 pm No one will ask Tara Reade to testify. No one cares.
Today? Yes. Obviously no one cares. Bigger fish to fry is the understatement of the century.

But if and when this hopefully calms down? Put it this way-----the actual real lefties on my FB feed, and there are hundreds----are making the same claims that you are. They think this is getting buried. Intercept and others are all over it. That's the left.

Peter Brown wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:03 pm The intelligent thing to say about any accusation is ‘I believe in due process’.
You'll get no argument from me on this point. But I'm a moderate. Question: do you think FoxNation believes Biden is already guilty? Of course they do. He has a D by his name.

And if you've missed it, I'm livid that we're in the same place we were four years ago. I don't like Biden. At all. He's Hillary light, imho.

But I'd vote for a houseplant over Trump. So here we are.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

runrussellrun wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:27 pm Ok Rick James.
:lol: :lol:
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:28 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:03 pm When this is all over, I’m going to fly myself out there and collect on this bet! I’m thinking steak tastes fresher in Colorado than Florida. :).
I'd love that. A second steak dinner says you and I agree on 90% of what we discuss, and would have a ball. Same goes for 6ft, OS, tech, and all the other posters I tangle with here....but respect and actually like quite a bit, despite frequent rancor. This forum makes us discuss the 10%....and that's where the bickering is.
Peter Brown wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:03 pm No one will ask Tara Reade to testify. No one cares.
Today? Yes. Obviously no one cares. Bigger fish to fry is the understatement of the century.

But if and when this hopefully calms down? Put it this way-----the actual real lefties on my FB feed, and there are hundreds----are making the same claims that you are. They think this is getting buried. Intercept and others are all over it. That's the left.

Peter Brown wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:03 pm The intelligent thing to say about any accusation is ‘I believe in due process’.
You'll get no argument from me on this point. But I'm a moderate. Question: do you think FoxNation believes Biden is already guilty? Of course they do. He has a D by his name.

And if you've missed it, I'm livid that we're in the same place we were four years ago. I don't like Biden. At all. He's Hillary light, imho.

But I'd vote for a houseplant over Trump. So here we are.

The loons who obsessively watch Fox and hang on every word likely think Joe ran a pedo ring. Forget Tara Reade.

In the end, it’s too long ago. And he’s run an exemplary life. Ironically she seems quite sane as opposed to Ford. And I’d bet like almost everything in life the truth is somewhat in the middle.

I only raised it because of the insane statement ‘Believe all women’. If you say something like that, prepare to be filleted.
CU77

Post by CU77 »

a fan wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:28 pm I don't like Biden. At all.
Who would you have wanted as the D nominee? (Honest question.)

Return to “POLITICS”