All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
63%
1 person.
15%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 68

a fan

Re: All things CoronaVirus

Post by a fan »

runrussellrun wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:45 am
a fan wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:57 am
runrussellrun wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:31 am
a fan wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:49 pm
youthathletics wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:28 pm 148 pages, every word is redacted....something is amiss: https://x.com/VigilantFox/status/176979 ... 90750?s=20
Something is amiss, alright. Keep gettin' sucked in by clickbait.....
Are you really trying to tell us that this story is FAKE ?

yikes
Yep. Please, tell the class which "CDC study" has been redacted as these idiots are claiming, RRR.
Direct link

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents ... oving-foia
Again, that's not a CDC study. Keep at it, though. Maybe holding your breath will make that a study.

RRR....ffs, YOU just cited actual CDC papers on looking at links between some of the vaccines and myocarditis.

So how the F is this some "cover up"?

It's not. The people in the video and LYING to the people watching that, and spreading lies to get votes and clicks.
a fan

Post by a fan »

runrussellrun wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:33 am
a fan wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:24 am
runrussellrun wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:08 am Who told you that the covid shot would STOP you from getting covid, in the first place.
I'll bite: who said that, RRR?
you

How Is the efficasy rate amongst those you know ? In your own household ? around 95% ?

now....tell us all about the school age kids that died from covid. Whats your facebook feed tell ya :roll:
Dodged the question. Again.
runrussellrun

CDC. trust the transparency of the $cienc

Post by runrussellrun »

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... ditis.html

Myocarditis and Pericarditis After mRNA COVID-19 Vaccination
Updated Nov. 3, 2023
Español
Print
CDC and its partners are actively monitoring reports of myocarditis and pericarditis after COVID-19 vaccination. Active monitoring includes reviewing data and medical records and evaluating the relationship to COVID-19 vaccination.

Information about CDC’s ongoing study of myocarditis after COVID-19 vaccination can be found here: Investigating Long-Term Effects of Myocarditis | CDC

Just can't seem to find any information on the link.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
runrussellrun

informed consent, only when asked

Post by runrussellrun »

Covid shots do NOT prevent covid contraction. The FDA lied. but trust them and the record fraudsters and criminals . FACT.

The CDC acts like they had this posted since 2022. Anyway, they sure seem upset about it.

What's more rare, an 18 an under dying from covid, or getting myocarditis.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/acip/meeti ... ro-508.pdf

sure hope the CDC knows how to read the VAERS data :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

a fan wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:49 am
runrussellrun wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:08 am Who told you that the covid shot would STOP you from getting covid, in the first place.
you

How Is the efficasy rate amongst those you know ? In your own household ? around 95% ?

now....tell us all about the school age kids that died from covid. Whats your facebook feed tell ya :roll:
Dodged the question. Again. did I ?
The word "you", is my answer. How you could not see that, or understand that, is strange.

Nope.....

............. deliberate.
a fan

Post by a fan »

runrussellrun wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:55 am
you

The word "you", is my answer. How you could not see that, or understand that, is strange.

Nope.....
Boy, you're REALLY on top of this Covid stuff, RRR. Keep it up!

I'm done. Enjoy talking to yourself again, my man!
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

a fan wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:48 am
youthathletics wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:28 pm 148 pages, every word is redacted....something is amiss: https://x.com/VigilantFox/status/176979 ... 90750?s=20

yikes
Yep. Please, tell the class which "CDC study" has been redacted as these idiots are claiming, RRR.
Direct link

Again, that's not a CDC study. Keep at it, though. Maybe holding your breath will make that a study.

RRR....ffs, YOU just cited actual CDC papers on looking at links between some of the vaccines and myocarditis.

It's not. The people in the video and LYING to the people watching that, and spreading lies to get votes and clicks.
what video. don't use twatter, maybe talk to youth about it.

Still no answer to:

thoughts on Harvard Med school prof......FIRED for refusing to take a shot that doesn't work. Afans got nothing.

Thought about phizers FDA application and 95% efficasy claim........nothing.

did AFAN require his staff to jet the jabs? If so, how many got covid, anyway.

hand placed in a bucket of ice water, but you will still claim it is warm and dry.

your support for a non working drug is based on what ? fitting into society ? guilt of being wrong.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

a fan wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:03 am
runrussellrun wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:55 am
you

Nope.....
Boy, you're REALLY on top of this Covid stuff, RRR. Keep it up!

I'm done. Enjoy talking to yourself again, my man!
Done, when did you start :lol: :lol: :lol:
a fan

Post by a fan »

runrussellrun wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:10 am
a fan wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:48 am

yikes
Direct link

what video. don't use twatter, maybe talk to youth about it.

Still no answer to:

thoughts on Harvard Med school prof......FIRED for refusing to take a shot that doesn't work. Afans got nothing.

Thought about phizers FDA application and 95% efficasy claim........nothing.

did AFAN require his staff to jet the jabs? If so, how many got covid, anyway.

hand placed in a bucket of ice water, but you will still claim it is warm and dry.

your support for a non working drug is based on what ? fitting into society ? guilt of being wrong.
Ok, I'm not done...I have to share with you about how RIGHT you are!

That's right, there is no video. I just made it up. Boy, nothing gets past you!

Oh, I FORCED every staff member to not only get the COVID shot...but all the boosters. We're now on booster #27.

I've also forced my staff to get monthly Polio shots. One guy? He's on Polio shot #144.

I can't believe that that Harvard guy was fired, RRR!! Wow, what a scandal.

Have you told the press about this? Oh, wait, I forgot: the press are in on the cover up. Who should you tell, RRR? Substack?
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

yikes.....what a nutbag.
a fan

Post by a fan »

runrussellrun wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:27 am yikes.....what a nutbag.
For siding with you and your brilliant thoughts? I thought you'd be delighted!

Hey, did you know that Dr. Fauci was trying to kill you and your family?
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

a fan wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:31 am

Why did the Harvard guy get fired ? Tell us.
a fan

Post by a fan »

runrussellrun wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:57 pm
a fan wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:31 am

Why did the Harvard guy get fired ? Tell us.
You really want a conversation? Or do you simply want to run away when your assertions are proven wrong?

Happy to discuss the good doctor, and his full on lies and exaggerations. You gonna run away like you always do when you read something that runs contrary to your TinFoilHat nonsense?
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

you can start by explaining which assertion I was wrong about
a fan

Post by a fan »

runrussellrun wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:39 pm you can start by explaining which assertion I was wrong about
Oh, so you, too, understand you've been wrong about several assertions? Well, it's a start.

1. what the word "vaccine" means. You don't get to make up your own definitions of words, and then tell me that your made up version of what a word means doesn't fit what the Covid Vaccines are. That's not how words work. But then, you know this, and are pretending to be stupid.

2. But to my point, this right here, my man:

yikes
You asserted that YA's story is true and accurate. It's not. The Doctor is lying, acting like he doesn't know that this "CDC Report" is nothing more than a printout of a FOIA request. He knows he's lying, and doesn't care.

Anything else?

Let me guess: you're going to move the goalposts, and change the conversation because A. you know what the F a vaccine is, stop playing dumb, and B. you know that the Doctor was LYING that he had a "CDC Report", when it was no such thing.

That about what's coming, RRR?
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

"Stimulate immunity" you don't say ha ha ha

Yeah, we know all about your five-year-old new red definition of what a "vaccine" is

Who changed the definition who would be the driving force behind the definition etc. etc.

It used to be called healthy skepticism…… Now is just a generalization that everyone's "conspiracy theorist" it's kind of embarrassing for my generation to be acting this way
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

oh, and about your Twitter guy I actually contacted him to find out what's what but why would someone redact a freedom of information act request? I think you have your facts wrong. Maybe not

but at the end of the day you ignore the avalanche of evidence of worldwide skepticism, investigations, high, death counts we blood clots oh and worldwide censorship. It's been well documented and again you're going for crumbs like that's a redacted freedom member information request you fool that's not a report.

well, you've been pretty darn quiet and all the reports that I have posted not refuting a word
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

a fan wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:37 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:39 pm you can start by explaining which assertion I was wrong about
Oh, so you, too, understand you've been wrong about several assertions? Well, it's a start.

1. what the word "vaccine" means. You don't get to make up your own definitions of words, and then tell me that your made up version of what a word means doesn't fit what the Covid Vaccines are. That's not how words work. But then, you know this, and are pretending to be stupid.

yikes
You asserted that YA's story is true and accurate. It's not. The Doctor is lying, acting like he doesn't know that this "CDC Report" is nothing more than a printout of a FOIA request. He knows he's lying, and doesn't care.

Anything else?

Let me guess: you're going to move the goalposts, and change the conversation because A. you know what the F a vaccine is, stop playing dumb, and B. you know that the Doctor was LYING that he had a "CDC Report", when it was no such thing.

not really strange.......responded hours ago to your assertion claim.

Nothing.

meanwhile, it's no longer called the FLU Shot.

It's called the FLU vaccine.

embarrassed by my generation.

a fan

Post by a fan »

runrussellrun wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:42 pm

yikes

Anything else?

.....aaaaaand, there it is. More avoidance. More lying. More of you not wanting to discuss anything, and just hand the Forum your TinFoilRants.

Cool . Keep it up!
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

a fan wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:45 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:42 pm

yikes

Anything else?

.....aaaaaand, there it is. More avoidance. More lying. More of you not wanting to discuss anything, and just hand the Forum your TinFoilRants.

Cool . Keep it up!
scroll up.......avoided nothing.

Return to “POLITICS”