All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 69

Typical Lax Dad

Re: All things CoronaVirus

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:33 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:28 pm
tech37 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:21 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:23 am
tech37 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:03 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:00 am In other words…lots of genetic evidence that this virus was not manipulated in a laboratory but can’t prove it definitively, by definition.

And can’t prove that it wasn’t being studied in a lab, or in an animal in a lab, and escaped from the lab. Still plausible.

Ohh my, what a revelation! :roll:
We all know it was a racoon dog from a wet market (isn't that kinda racist actually?) and quite a logical revelation. :roll:
Not sure what the “raccoon dog” refers to, (maybe you are actually intending to be racist?), but that it likely came from a wild animal, exposed to other wild animals, either from the wet market or being studied in a lab continue to be the most probable explanations.
So now you're going to play dumb too? Funny, raccoon dogs was all the rage for a while on all your favorite corp media outlets. Long live the narrative! And just like you thought "black bloc" was racist too until you learned differently. :roll:

New report suggests COVID pandemic's origins linked to raccoon dogs at Wuhan market
https://abcnews.go.com/Health/new-repor ... d=97934478

The Rise and Fall of the Raccoon Dog Theory of Covid-19
https://theintercept.com/2023/05/10/cov ... ccoon-dog/
You’re way too online. I recall bats and pangolins as most likely source of jump.

Nor do I have any idea what “black bloc” refers to.
He’s completely lost the plot accusing everyone of all sorts of intention while crying about putting words in his mouth. Everyone is a liar. Everyone are sheep only he knows better. Conspiracies abound. Only he knows the true intent of others but no one could or should ever dare to attempt to understand him.

That’s just how it rolls.

Btw it was a pangolin.

https://youtu.be/KNMRD9nCASw?si=hlVW9sck3P_i23GR
Dr. Oz said a bat and a pangolin mated and produced an offspring that started COVID.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
tech37

Post by tech37 »

a fan wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:57 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:54 pm https://www.pnas.org/doi/10.1073/pnas.1912436117

Maybe we could get some drag queens to do a read of this for a story time campaign.
:lol: You think Tech understands any of that citation? Or that it would ever occur to him that he can't read articles in JAMA and answer questions that a first year intern could answer?

Tech thinks that when we refer to the Dunning Kruger effect that we're talking about the Scientists he cites.

He, like all of TeamTinFoil doesn't understand that we're not referring to the scientists....we're referring to THEM, and their ignorant-moronic interpretation of the scientists. THEY are the Dunning Kruger effect part....not the Doctors and scientists they cite.

I bet Tech types his medical opinions while wearing Scrubs, so he can look like his "medical colleages", too. :roll:

The giant ego it takes to think that you could possibly understand these research papers....and know what's NOT in them....is just breathtaking.

And the best part, is that these Internet-MD's think that WE are being arrogant for admitting we don't know what we're reading when the discussion turns to viruses and vaccines. It's glorious. Oh yeah, I'm the arrogant guy for thinking my personal doctor knows more about viruses and vaccines than I do. What am I thinking?

I have to deal with this with Whiskey writers all the time. The arrogant ones from Tech's mold think they know more about fermentation and spirits production than I do. So they tell me how I make my own whiskey. Never mind my multiple technical degrees and diplomas and 29 years in the field. :roll:

And they are men, every. single. time. No humility. No self awareness. Not one millisecond of introspection.

Just "expertise" they got from googling. :roll:
:lol: More Dunning-Kruger...

Don't blame me for questioning your vague attempt to apply that concept here.

You continued to ask me "what would you have done" and I literally said, "I am not a public health expert" and why I reposted the excellent podcast presented by experts. How is that D-K on my part? :roll:

Then when I finally do make some basic logical comments re mRNA tech development going forward, a fan says look, look everyone Dunning-Kruger! Ridiculous.

And I'm not sure what your rant over standard trial time for new drugs/vaccines is all about.

Perhaps if AI is utilized during the trial process in the future time can be reduced and safety increased? Oh no! Did I just D-K myself again? :shock:

Ego?! Such classic a fan projection! For you of all people to complain about someone's ego is just fantastical. :lol:

Not sure what you believe your attacks, based on the podcast I reposted, are accomplishing? You certainly haven't added anything constructive in regards to the podcast other than to say, that's just their "opinion." :roll:

If you don't care that risky, dangerous research, that may well have caused the pandemic continues, I truly don't understand you.

Despite the risk that I D-K myself, I assure you I'll be reposting new information on this thread that I find interesting/relevant as it continues to surface over time.
Typical Lax Dad

tech37 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:14 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:54 pm https://www.pnas.org/doi/10.1073/pnas.1912436117

Maybe we could get some drag queens to do a read of this for a story time campaign.
:lol: You think Tech understands any of that citation? Or that it would ever occur to him that he can't read articles in JAMA and answer questions that a first year intern could answer?

Tech thinks that when we refer to the Dunning Kruger effect that we're talking about the Scientists he cites.

He, like all of TeamTinFoil doesn't understand that we're not referring to the scientists....we're referring to THEM, and their ignorant-moronic interpretation of the scientists. THEY are the Dunning Kruger effect part....not the Doctors and scientists they cite.

I bet Tech types his medical opinions while wearing Scrubs, so he can look like his "medical colleages", too. :roll:

The giant ego it takes to think that you could possibly understand these research papers....and know what's NOT in them....is just breathtaking.

And the best part, is that these Internet-MD's think that WE are being arrogant for admitting we don't know what we're reading when the discussion turns to viruses and vaccines. It's glorious. Oh yeah, I'm the arrogant guy for thinking my personal doctor knows more about viruses and vaccines than I do. What am I thinking?

I have to deal with this with Whiskey writers all the time. The arrogant ones from Tech's mold think they know more about fermentation and spirits production than I do. So they tell me how I make my own whiskey. Never mind my multiple technical degrees and diplomas and 29 years in the field. :roll:

And they are men, every. single. time. No humility. No self awareness. Not one millisecond of introspection.

You continued to ask me "what would you have done" and I literally said, "I am not a public health expert" and why I reposted the excellent podcast presented by experts. How is that D-K on my part? :roll:

Then when I finally do make some basic logical comments re mRNA tech development going forward, a fan says look, look everyone Dunning-Kruger! Ridiculous.

And I'm not sure what your rant over standard trial time for new drugs/vaccines is all about.

Perhaps if AI is utilized during the trial process in the future time can be reduced and safety increased? Oh no! Did I just D-K myself again? :shock:

Ego?! Such classic a fan projection! For you of all people to complain about someone's ego is just fantastical. :lol:

Not sure what you believe your attacks, based on the podcast I reposted, are accomplishing? You certainly haven't added anything constructive in regards to the podcast other than to say, that's just their "opinion." :roll:

If you don't care that risky, dangerous research, that may well have caused the pandemic continues, I truly don't understand you.

Despite the risk that I D-K myself, I assure you I'll be reposting new information on this thread that I find interesting/relevant as it continues to surface over time.
Why do you keep referencing the podcast in the context of vaccines?

Quote: “If you had watched the entire podcast you would realize it has very little to do with vaccines, or as I tried to explain to a fan, Fauci. “

It was a covid origin story…. For the most part and the Princeton guy has since admitted he could be wrong.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:57 am

I'm not. You don't understand context. a fan inserted vaccines in the beginning. I'm replying to a fan (that's the context). Still don't understand?

Quote: “If you had watched the entire podcast you would realize it has very little to do with vaccines, or as I tried to explain to a fan, Fauci. “

It was a covid origin story…. For the most part and the Princeton guy has since admitted he could be wrong.
So you watched finally? Good for you.

Of course he did. Isn't that how actual scientists following scientific method are always questioning? Especially when the science isn't settled?
Typical Lax Dad

tech37 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:19 am

I'm not. You don't understand context. a fan inserted vaccines in the beginning. I'm replying to a fan (that's the context). Still don't understand?

Of course he did. Isn't that how actual scientists following scientific method are always questioning? Especially when the science isn't settled?
How many times to I have to tell you I had already watched it. I thought you were referencing a vaccine video that’s why I was asking. Had you mentioned it was COVID origins I wouldn’t have been asking which video….capisce?

I said the scientific method continues….many people, like you, were characterizing it as a fact…. The general consensus is that the virus wasn’t manufactured…..but maybe one day, we may learn otherwise…. What do you think will happen after that? We going to war with China over a scientific lab leak?
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:32 am

How many times to I have to tell you I had already watched it. I thought you were referencing a vaccine video that’s why I was asking. Had you mentioned it was COVID origins I wouldn’t have been asking which video….capisce?
Vaccine video? What? Sorry you're so confused. There's only one podcast (video) I posted. All you need to do is follow the thread back to the initial post to understand.

I said the scientific method continues….many people, like you, were characterizing it as a fact….The general consensus is that the virus wasn’t manufactured…..but maybe one day, we may learn otherwise…. What do you think will happen after that? We going to war with China over a scientific lab leak?
If this nonsense is what you believe, great, your prerogative to believe all that.
Typical Lax Dad

tech37 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:55 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:32 am

Vaccine video? What? Sorry you're so confused. There's only one podcast (video) I posted. All you need to do is follow the thread back to the initial post to understand.

I said the scientific method continues….many people, like you, were characterizing it as a fact….The general consensus is that the virus wasn’t manufactured…..but maybe one day, we may learn otherwise…. What do you think will happen after that? We going to war with China over a scientific lab leak?
If this nonsense is what you believe, great, your prerogative to believe all that.
I was confused that is why I was asking which video….capisce?

You said: All you need to do is follow the thread back to the initial post to understand. I say:

All you had to do is repost the link and say "this is what I was referring too...."
Last edited by Typical Lax Dad on Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

From a repost from Hotez on my X feed this morning:

Poster is @PhillippMarkolin (science blogger)
*yawn*
Another round of the same nonsense bingo from somebody who has never published anything on the origins topic; who has no knowledge or experience in virology; and who even gets the basics wrong of things like recombination and selection 🙄

All old and tired talking points.

(photo was here of a quote of lab origin post that is basically nonsense)
There are literally multiple dozens, if not hundreds by now, scientific publications created by countless scientists that converge on a very clear picture about where the pandemic came from; from nature, and not through engineering.

That is ordinary science that cranks hate.
No matter how much energy they bring into trying to manipulate public discourse, and how optimized their tweet threads are to mislead non-experts who have not had the time, energy, will or skill to look deeper into the topic, they can not change the scientific evidence available
The #lableak theory only ever worked to mislead people because of the emotional trauma of the pandemic, paired with the uncertainty and distrust fostered by the lack of transparency from China

But we are not in 2020 anymore, it's 2024 and a lot of evidence & analysis accumulated
There is not a single plausible scenario for a lableak that can explain the available evidence we have today.

Despite this, various actors jump down on a "synthetically engineered" fantasy that is not only implausible, but entirely contradicted by evidence we have today. Idiotic
And while it is tedious for scientists who know how much BS is being spread by these feckless conspiracy theorists, activists and propagandists, it is worse for the lay public who would like to get real answers, but only gets emotionally manipulated by self-serving actors.
Typical Lax Dad

RedFromMI wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:09 am From a repost from Hotez on my X feed this morning:

*yawn*
Another round of the same nonsense bingo from somebody who has never published anything on the origins topic; who has no knowledge or experience in virology; and who even gets the basics wrong of things like recombination and selection 🙄

There are literally multiple dozens, if not hundreds by now, scientific publications created by countless scientists that converge on a very clear picture about where the pandemic came from; from nature, and not through engineering.

No matter how much energy they bring into trying to manipulate public discourse, and how optimized their tweet threads are to mislead non-experts who have not had the time, energy, will or skill to look deeper into the topic, they can not change the scientific evidence available
The #lableak theory only ever worked to mislead people because of the emotional trauma of the pandemic, paired with the uncertainty and distrust fostered by the lack of transparency from China

But we are not in 2020 anymore, it's 2024 and a lot of evidence & analysis accumulated
There is not a single plausible scenario for a lableak that can explain the available evidence we have today.

Despite this, various actors jump down on a "synthetically engineered" fantasy that is not only implausible, but entirely contradicted by evidence we have today. Idiotic
And while it is tedious for scientists who know how much BS is being spread by these feckless conspiracy theorists, activists and propagandists, it is worse for the lay public who would like to get real answers, but only gets emotionally manipulated by self-serving actors.
Thanks Red. I always enjoy your posts rooted in hard science. My sister has her PhD from WebMD... she sent me this last week....

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/4 ... ed-theory/

I sent her this reply.....

https://health.wusf.usf.edu/health-news ... s-eyebrows

I am surprised this didn't get more traction here.....
a fan

Post by a fan »

tech37 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:14 am :lol: More Dunning-Kruger...

It' ain't vague. You THINK you understand what you're reading and watching when it comes to Viruses, Vaccines, and Covid.

You have NO FREAKING CLUE what you're reading and hearing. You don't have the intellectual tools to question what you're reading and watching when it comes to Viruses, Vaccines, and Covid.

Yet you THINK you do. The very definition of Dunning Kruger. Want me to explain this to you with puppets?

"I am not a public health expert" That's right. So stop acting like you understand these papers and presentation. You don't.
tech37 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:14 am And I'm not sure what your rant over standard trial time for new drugs/vaccines is all about.
It ain't a rant, FFS. All I did was tell you how long it takes for the FDA to approve drugs with no political interference takes. That's it.

And because you don't want to hear what the outcome is of your insistence that we do the full testing of the Vaccines is that it would take TEN YEARS for that, you accuse me of ranting. You're INCAPABLE of digesting ANYTHING that runs counter to your ideas. Why do you think I'm not the only poster giving you grief and/or correcting your "theories".
tech37 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:14 am Perhaps if AI is utilized during the trial process in the future time can be reduced and safety increased? Oh no! Did I just D-K myself again? :shock:
:lol: What would you and your pals do if Fauci announced he was using brand new AI to speed up FDA approval of the mRNA vaccines?

GTFO of here. You'd LOSE IT. Yet here you are, after realizing that it takes ten years to approve drugs, and that I actually have a freaking point that no matter what they did, TeamTinFoil would throw stones.... you're throwing out ideas to 'speed up approval" after getting mad at the FDA for, you know, speeding up the approval process. It's really something that this all squares in your mind.
tech37 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:14 am Ego?! Such classic a fan projection! For you of all people to complain about someone's ego is just fantastical. :lol:
:lol: YOU are the one telling me you understand virology. I'm telling you that I don't have the intellectual tools to do it....and yet you think i'm the guy with the big ego??? Cool.
tech37 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:14 am Not sure what you believe your attacks, based on the podcast I reposted, are accomplishing? You certainly haven't added anything constructive in regards to the podcast other than to say, that's just their "opinion."
I have indeed been constructive: I'm trying to tell you that neither of us can listen to a podcast, and understand what they're saying. We don't have the tools to refute or challenge what's being presented, Tech. For all I know? They could be inventing words that don't exist....I would have NO IDEA if they did that. Why is this so freaking hard for you to admit?

tech37 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:14 am If you don't care that risky, dangerous research, that may well have caused the pandemic continues, I truly don't understand you.
:lol: What part of: we still don't have evidence as to where the virus came from are you unable to understand.

You know, for a guy who claims to understand virology, you sure do have your head up your.....

This is the best part: you think it's a "coincidence'' that you and TeamTinFoilHat all convinced yourselves that the virus came from Wuhan back in 2020 when you couldn't possibly have ANY evidence that this is true. Millions of people on the internet, and you think you're all thinking independently, yet you all came to the same "conclusion".....with no evidence whatsoever.

You don't ACTUALLY CARE where the virus came from. What you ACTUALLY want is to "be proven right" about your throwing a dart at the board "conclusion" about a virus that you do. not. understand. Dunning Kruger.

Keep it up! And by all means, pretend like I'm nuts, and that the other posters reading your posts aren't trying to tell you the same thing that I am.
a fan

Post by a fan »

RedFromMI wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:09 am

It's just....painful. I have two dead colleagues because these idiots convinced a farmer and a bartender that they had PhD's in virology, and knew better than their doctors.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

I'm glad I've never allowed myself to become involved in the politics of the debate. I chose to get the vaccine because it made sense to me to reduce my risk of getting sick. I took the Shingles vaccine because if anyone out there had a loved one come down with Shingles you would not hesitate to get the vaccine for one damn minute. When my dad was terminally I'll and almost at the end of his life he came down with Shingles. I'll never forget watching my 84 year old father crying out in agony with nothing the doctor could do except up the morphine. Stop all the whining and get vaccinated. Your stubbornness could lead you to the ICU hooked up to a ventilator. Is that more inconvenient than getting a shot or what? :roll:
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

RedFromMI wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:09 am From a repost from Hotez on my X feed this morning:

*yawn*

It can be an overused term especially with younger generations but the key term below in the moment was “trauma” because there is an element of that many don’t want to recognize. It impacts everything.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:48 am

*yawn*

Thanks Red. I always enjoy your posts rooted in hard science. My sister has her PhD from WebMD... she sent me this last week....

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/4 ... ed-theory/

I sent her this reply.....

https://health.wusf.usf.edu/health-news ... s-eyebrows

I am surprised this didn't get more traction here.....
Emdeon! (Web MD)

I almost got fired pushing for a massive allocation at a euro bank before the crisis on their TLB. I loved the concept of that business but until my friend built a LLM for hospitals a couple years back I never realized how tightly they’d hold information beyond HIPPA concerns. It’s worse than banks.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

a fan wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:51 am
tech37 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:14 am :lol: More Dunning-Kruger...

It' ain't vague. You THINK you understand what you're reading and watching when it comes to Viruses, Vaccines, and Covid.

You have NO FREAKING CLUE what you're reading and hearing. You don't have the intellectual tools to question what you're reading and watching when it comes to Viruses, Vaccines, and Covid.

Yet you THINK you do. The very definition of Dunning Kruger. Want me to explain this to you with puppets?

"I am not a public health expert" That's right. So stop acting like you understand these papers and presentation. You don't.
tech37 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:14 am And I'm not sure what your rant over standard trial time for new drugs/vaccines is all about.
It ain't a rant, FFS. All I did was tell you how long it takes for the FDA to approve drugs with no political interference takes. That's it.

And because you don't want to hear what the outcome is of your insistence that we do the full testing of the Vaccines is that it would take TEN YEARS for that, you accuse me of ranting. You're INCAPABLE of digesting ANYTHING that runs counter to your ideas. Why do you think I'm not the only poster giving you grief and/or correcting your "theories".
tech37 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:14 am Perhaps if AI is utilized during the trial process in the future time can be reduced and safety increased? Oh no! Did I just D-K myself again? :shock:
:lol: What would you and your pals do if Fauci announced he was using brand new AI to speed up FDA approval of the mRNA vaccines?

GTFO of here. You'd LOSE IT. Yet here you are, after realizing that it takes ten years to approve drugs, and that I actually have a freaking point that no matter what they did, TeamTinFoil would throw stones.... you're throwing out ideas to 'speed up approval" after getting mad at the FDA for, you know, speeding up the approval process. It's really something that this all squares in your mind.
tech37 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:14 am Ego?! Such classic a fan projection! For you of all people to complain about someone's ego is just fantastical. :lol:
:lol: YOU are the one telling me you understand virology. I'm telling you that I don't have the intellectual tools to do it....and yet you think i'm the guy with the big ego??? Cool.
tech37 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:14 am Not sure what you believe your attacks, based on the podcast I reposted, are accomplishing? You certainly haven't added anything constructive in regards to the podcast other than to say, that's just their "opinion."
I have indeed been constructive: I'm trying to tell you that neither of us can listen to a podcast, and understand what they're saying. We don't have the tools to refute or challenge what's being presented, Tech. For all I know? They could be inventing words that don't exist....I would have NO IDEA if they did that. Why is this so freaking hard for you to admit?

tech37 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:14 am If you don't care that risky, dangerous research, that may well have caused the pandemic continues, I truly don't understand you.
:lol: What part of: we still don't have evidence as to where the virus came from are you unable to understand.

You know, for a guy who claims to understand virology, you sure do have your head up your.....

This is the best part: you think it's a "coincidence'' that you and TeamTinFoilHat all convinced yourselves that the virus came from Wuhan back in 2020 when you couldn't possibly have ANY evidence that this is true. Millions of people on the internet, and you think you're all thinking independently, yet you all came to the same "conclusion".....with no evidence whatsoever.

You don't ACTUALLY CARE where the virus came from. What you ACTUALLY want is to "be proven right" about your throwing a dart at the board "conclusion" about a virus that you do. not. understand. Dunning Kruger.

Keep it up! And by all means, pretend like I'm nuts, and that the other posters reading your posts aren't trying to tell you the same thing that I am.
The term for it is “sophomoric”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:34 pm I'm glad I've never allowed myself to become involved in the politics of the debate. I chose to get the vaccine because it made sense to me to reduce my risk of getting sick. I took the Shingles vaccine because if anyone out there had a loved one come down with Shingles you would not hesitate to get the vaccine for one damn minute. When my dad was terminally I'll and almost at the end of his life he came down with Shingles. I'll never forget watching my 84 year old father crying out in agony with nothing the doctor could do except up the morphine. Stop all the whining and get vaccinated. Your stubbornness could lead you to the ICU hooked up to a ventilator. Is that more inconvenient than getting a shot or what? :roll:
Smartest thing I’ve seen you do here in a while -avoid the politics when it comes to a viral airborne disease. Did a solid for your wife there by sticking around (I presume, we don’t all have those situations where the loss would be a loss..).

This is like one of the best posts I’ve seen from you in a while. No tongue in cheek.
Typical Lax Dad

https://www.strath.ac.uk/whystrathclyde ... unisation/

There was once a guy on this board that said he would not get this vaccine for his daughter……Guess what his position was on the various COVID vaccines……
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:58 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:34 pm I'm glad I've never allowed myself to become involved in the politics of the debate. I chose to get the vaccine because it made sense to me to reduce my risk of getting sick. I took the Shingles vaccine because if anyone out there had a loved one come down with Shingles you would not hesitate to get the vaccine for one damn minute. When my dad was terminally I'll and almost at the end of his life he came down with Shingles. I'll never forget watching my 84 year old father crying out in agony with nothing the doctor could do except up the morphine. Stop all the whining and get vaccinated. Your stubbornness could lead you to the ICU hooked up to a ventilator. Is that more inconvenient than getting a shot or what? :roll:
Smartest thing I’ve seen you do here in a while -avoid the politics when it comes to a viral airborne disease. Did a solid for your wife there by sticking around (I presume, we don’t all have those situations where the loss would be a loss..).

This is like one of the best posts I’ve seen from you in a while. No tongue in cheek.
When dying is not an option take the vaccines that many scientists worked so hard to develop. It should be a no brainer.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:57 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:58 pm

When dying is not an option take the vaccines that many scientists worked so hard to develop. It should be a no brainer.
Dude you should go to turning stone because you are in a roll here!
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

It's just like the flu :^)

Return to “POLITICS”