All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 69

tech37

Re: All things CoronaVirus

Post by tech37 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:50 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:54 am
tech37 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:08 am Some guys on the internet... a couple real dummies spreading misinformation :roll:

https://twitter.com/DrJBhattacharya/sta ... 7695900809
Thanks
I watched this yesterday. Not the 2 hours but this excerpt. Did I miss the part on vaccines or do I have to watch 2 hours? If it’s the latter, I will wait for more consensus that the mRNA vaccine for covid isn’t safe and effective.
Well I'll be, you found it. Knew you could. Even though you were the first reply just 3 hrs after initial post :lol: :roll:

If you had watched the entire podcast you would realize it has very little to do with vaccines, or as I tried to explain to a fan, Fauci. But if you have the attention span of a child or believe the science and all the issues around it are settled, then why bother, right?

It's such a shame that otherwise intelligent people can not, or will not, consider new ideas or other POVs concerning important questions. This compelling podcast does just that. But if your mind is shut off in advance, learning anything new is impossible.

But you take things a step further by disparaging anyone, and/or lying about their position, who disagrees with you or suggests other ideas be considered. Now I see you and another fanlax jackal are trying to bring race into it again?

It's a vile, dishonest method. "Uh huh."
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

tech37 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:23 am
tech37 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:08 am Some guys on the internet... a couple real dummies spreading misinformation :roll:

Thanks
I watched this yesterday. Not the 2 hours but this excerpt. Did I miss the part on vaccines or do I have to watch 2 hours? If it’s the latter, I will wait for more consensus that the mRNA vaccine for covid isn’t safe and effective.
Well I'll be, you found it. Knew you could. Even though you were the first reply just 3 hrs after initial post :lol: :roll:

If you had watched the entire podcast you would realize it has very little to do with vaccines, or as I tried to explain to a fan, Fauci. But if you have the attention span of a child or believe the science and all the issues around it are settled, then why bother, right?

It's such a shame that otherwise intelligent people can not, or will not, consider new ideas or other POVs concerning important questions. This compelling podcast does just that. But if your mind is shut off in advance, learning anything new is impossible.

But you take things a step further by disparaging anyone, and/or lying about their position, who disagrees with you or suggests other ideas be considered. Now I see you and another fanlax jackal are trying to bring race into it again?

I had already watched it. I did not remember watching anything about the vaccine being dangerous. You jumped in about vaccines and mRNA. I took that interview to be about the origins of Covid-19. Links to conspiracies about vaccines contribute to the anti-vaxx movement. You are free to disagree.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:04 am

Thanks

I had already watched it. I did not remember watching anything about the vaccine being dangerous. You jumped in about vaccines and mRNA. I took that interview to be about the origins of Covid-19. Links to conspiracies about vaccines contribute to the anti-vaxx movement. You are free to disagree.
Amazing... you're wrong again. Can't admit to anything dealing with truth/reality can you?

I never mentioned vaccines until a fan brought it up. I was simply responding to his aggressive post that put the anti-vaxx strawman spin on my original post of the podcast. Don't believe it? Go back and follow the thread sport.
Typical Lax Dad

tech37 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:26 am

Thanks

Amazing... you're wrong again. Can't admit to anything dealing with truth/reality can you?

I never mentioned vaccines until a fan brought it up. I was simply responding to his aggressive post that put the anti-vaxx strawman spin on my original post of the podcast. Don't believe it? Go back and follow the thread sport.
Dude….we were talking about anti-vaxx stuff and mRNA and you said go watch the video….I thought you were talking about something that referenced vaccines. I had ready watched the Princeton guy speculating about the origins of COVID with that East Indian (my assumption) fellow. The Princeton guy was “vindicated” because Team Fauci considered a lab leak like everyone else and ruled it out…..get a hold of yourself.
Typical Lax Dad

tech37 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:20 pm
a fan wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:34 am
tech37 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:38 am First of all, did you watch until you heard the name Fauci, got hung up, and then decided to stop there? You missed the intention of the podcast and I can't believe you did. These gentlemen explain, in as close to layman's terms as possible, how SARS-CoV-2 was created in the lab through gain-of-function research, within the context of the pandemic's history and key actors who did all they could to cover up their accountability, and that certainly includes Fauci. But the objective of the podcast is a clarion call to stop GOF research. Watch the entire podcast before deciding it's just another attack on Fauci.
I did listen. That's an OPINION. You and your buds have latched on to the term GOF in a perfect illustration of Dunning Kruger. You don't know what the F your'e talking about, but that won't stop you.
:lol: Dunning-Kruger? So the two scientists in the podcast have been affected by D-K? Is that what you're trying to say? Are you saying they're incompetent?
You hear an opinion that you like, and bandy it about as fact.
It's not opinion anymore. Know how you can tell? No one is disagreeing, no one continues to attempt to lie (except on fanlax), there's no longer push back from the media, CDC, WHO, BigPharma, as there was prior to facts and truth coming out over time.

Want some other opinions about the catch all phrase "GOF"....
How is it a "catch all phrase" when the podcast explains specifically how this specific virus was manipulated/developed? You're actually trying to say that what this Princeton PhD explained doesn't fit the GOF definition? Semantics much?

How about we just say the virus was manipulated to be more infectious in humans...that work for you a fan?
😂😂😂 just saw this. The Johns Hopkins guy says that the virus being man made is not definitive and the Princeton guy agreed. That wasn’t in the video. The Princeton guy is basically saying Team Fauci also thought it was a possibility but eventually ruled it out as there was no evidence to support it…..that gets spun into the Princeton guy was right.

The Scientific Method continues…..

😂😂😂
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:09 am

Thanks

Dude….we were talking about anti-vaxx stuff and mRNA and you said go watch the video….I thought you were talking about something that referenced vaccines. I had ready watched the Princeton guy speculating about the origins of COVID with that East Indian (my assumption) fellow. The Princeton guy was “vindicated” because Team Fauci considered a lab leak like everyone else and ruled it out…..get a hold of yourself.
:lol: You thought wrong... that's what you won't admit. Show me where I said I'm certain the scientists in the podcast are correct? C'mon show me.

I simply shared a podcast and the attacks began...

https://twitter.com/gunsnrosesgirl3/sta ... 0374108448
Typical Lax Dad

tech37 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:40 am

Thanks

:lol: You thought wrong... that's what you won't admit. Show me where I said I'm certain the scientists in the podcast are correct? C'mon show me.

How about we just say the virus was manipulated to be more infectious in humans...that work for you a fan?
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:45 am

Thanks

And that was a response to his attempt to obfuscate the definition of GOF research. Keep trying though.

You love to take things out of context don't you? More bad-faith on your part.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

In other words…lots of genetic evidence that this virus was not manipulated in a laboratory but can’t prove it definitively, by definition.

And can’t prove that it wasn’t being studied in a lab, or in an animal in a lab, and escaped from the lab. Still plausible.

Ohh my, what a revelation! :roll:
tech37

Post by tech37 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:00 am In other words…lots of genetic evidence that this virus was not manipulated in a laboratory but can’t prove it definitively, by definition.

And can’t prove that it wasn’t being studied in a lab, or in an animal in a lab, and escaped from the lab. Still plausible.

We all know it was a racoon dog from a wet market (isn't that kinda racist actually?) and quite a logical revelation. :roll:
Typical Lax Dad

tech37 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:53 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:45 am

Thanks

And that was a response to his attempt to obfuscate the definition of GOF research. Keep trying though.

You love to take things out of context don't you? More bad-faith on your part.
Me pointing out your own words is bad faith?

How is it a "catch all phrase" when the podcast explains specifically how this specific virus was manipulated/developed? You're actually trying to say that what this Princeton PhD explained doesn't fit the GOF definition? Semantics much?

How about we say that this continues to be speculation.
Last edited by Typical Lax Dad on Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

tech37 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:03 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:00 am In other words…lots of genetic evidence that this virus was not manipulated in a laboratory but can’t prove it definitively, by definition.

We all know it was a racoon dog from a wet market (isn't that kinda racist actually?) and quite a logical revelation. :roll:
Not sure what the “raccoon dog” refers to, (maybe you are actually intending to be racist?), but that it likely came from a wild animal, exposed to other wild animals, either from the wet market or being studied in a lab continue to be the most probable explanations.

And that’s been consistent throughout….despite all efforts to suggest otherwise, consistently provided by people like you.
Typical Lax Dad

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:23 am

Not sure what the “raccoon dog” refers to, (maybe you are actually intending to be racist?), but that it likely came from a wild animal, exposed to other wild animals, either from the wet market or being studied in a lab continue to be the most probable explanations.

And that’s been consistent throughout….despite all efforts to suggest otherwise, consistently provided by people like you.
And he believes the mRNA vaccine for covid has not been proven to be safe and effective….. I would have used Coon Dog…. :lol: :lol:
a fan

Post by a fan »

tech37 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:28 pm Much of the problem is due to people like you who lumped all vaccines together and didn't have the knowledge and/or honesty to differentiate between traditional vaccines and the new technology that was never tested properly and has caused many injuries.
You finally put a stake in the ground as to what YOU would have done.

You're telling me that you would have "tested properly".

Guess what this means? It means that we wouldn't have a vaccine fully tested like any other drug until 2030. It takes, on average, 10 years to "properly test" a drug, and get FDA approval.

Wanna take a guess as to how many more Americans, not to mention the rest of the world, would have died if you were running things?

Pass. I wouldn't put you in charge of handing out aspirin if this is your stance.

Protip: everything you put into your body has side effects for some humans. You are 100% asking for perfection, and holding Covid vaccines to higher standard than any other medicine we've invented. People die from eating peanuts, ffs.
tech37 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:28 pm And you seem to forget the mRNA vaccines were supposed to protect us from catching or spreading the disease. I think that had much much more to to with Covid vaccine skepticism than anything I posted on fanlax. :lol:
Nope. That's, again, where you and your buds did Fauci and America a disservice.

Either A. you're telling me you're so stupid that you don't know what a mutation is, or B. you didn't pay any attention to the claims that Fauci made based on clinical trials on an early form of Covid.

I'm guessing you know what a mutation is, and that viruses rapidly mutate. So here's what you should have done: understood that what Fauci was claiming was based on an earlier form of Covid...and calmly tell your fellow Americans that "yes, what Fauci said doesn't apply to this current mutation of Covid".

You didn't do that. Instead? You pretended that you didn't understand what mutation is, and called Fauci a liar, and a whole mess of other stupid things.

It's on YOU for spreading this disinformation. Fauci can't do this alone...he needs an American population to help him. You failed to do that.
Typical Lax Dad

>> You're telling me that you would have "tested properly".

Guess what this means? It means that we wouldn't have a vaccine fully tested like any other drug until 2030. It takes, on average, 10 years to "properly test" a drug, and get FDA approval.<<

When a vaccine becomes the number 1 priority across the world, it gets expedited. All resources get behind it and red tape is reduced…does mean shortcuts are taken. There have been plenty of articles as to why the expedited timeline did create a meaningful amount of additional risk. The fact that over 1 billion doses have been given with not significant problems tells me these people properly assessed the risk. Unlike other medications which people are on every day, the vaccine is a shot that produces a natural reaction. A pee test won’t turn up vaccine in urine like other drugs.

In war times, we get things done in a compressed timeframe….it doesn’t mean the plane won’t fly or the ship is more likely to sink. Tech and crew can’t be that dumb but I have been wrong before.

https://www.aarp.org/health/drugs-suppl ... lsrc=aw.ds

Government propaganda
tech37

Post by tech37 »

So now you're going to play dumb too? Funny, raccoon dogs was all the rage for a while on all your favorite corp media outlets. Long live the narrative! And just like you thought "black bloc" was racist too until you learned differently. :roll:

New report suggests COVID pandemic's origins linked to raccoon dogs at Wuhan market
https://abcnews.go.com/Health/new-repor ... d=97934478

The Rise and Fall of the Raccoon Dog Theory of Covid-19
https://theintercept.com/2023/05/10/cov ... ccoon-dog/
Last edited by tech37 on Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

a fan wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:13 am
tech37 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:28 pm Much of the problem is due to people like you who lumped all vaccines together and didn't have the knowledge and/or honesty to differentiate between traditional vaccines and the new technology that was never tested properly and has caused many injuries.
You finally put a stake in the ground as to what YOU would have done.

You're telling me that you would have "tested properly".

Guess what this means? It means that we wouldn't have a vaccine fully tested like any other drug until 2030. It takes, on average, 10 years to "properly test" a drug, and get FDA approval.
"FFS"... this is what I actually wrote: As to mRNA tech in general, it has incredible potential. I hope it works for any number of diseases, especially cancer. But there needs to be time for proper testing to reduce vaccine damage and the trials need to be conducted by independent, unbiased groups and not Big Pharma itself.

What I actually wrote refers to, in the future or going forward if you prefer. But you go ahead and keep on mischaracterizing what I say. That's how you roll unfortunately.
tech37 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:28 pm And you seem to forget the mRNA vaccines were supposed to protect us from catching or spreading the disease. I think that had much much more to to with Covid vaccine skepticism than anything I posted on fanlax. :lol:
Nope. That's, again, where you and your buds did Fauci and America a disservice.

Okay a fan, now I'm anti-American as well as anti-vaxx! That's F'ing loony. :roll:
And hey, I thought you said you didn't care about this anymore? More fake news from you?
a fan

Post by a fan »

tech37 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:36 pm "FFS"... this is what I actually wrote: As to mRNA tech in general, it has incredible potential. I hope it works for any number of diseases, especially cancer. But there needs to be time for proper testing to reduce vaccine damage and the trials need to be conducted by independent, unbiased groups and not Big Pharma itself.
What I actually wrote refers to, in the future or going forward if you prefer. But you go ahead and keep on mischaracterizing what I say. That's how you roll unfortunately.

I didn't mischaracterize doodly. If want to, and I freaking quote: there needs to be time for proper testing to reduce vaccine damage and the trials need to be conducted by independent, unbiased groups and not Big Pharma itself.

That means ten years, Tech. You're running away because you don't like hearing what your ideas mean in real life.

It means we're testing vaccines for ten years, as per normal, non-expedited FDA testing. Just like YOU demanded.

"But Mommy, I don't like that outcome of Ten years before we get a "properly tested" vaccine" to the world isn't a rebuttal, Tech.

tech37 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:28 pm Okay a fan, now I'm anti-American as well as anti-vaxx! That's F'ing loony. :roll:
And hey, I thought you said you didn't care about this anymore? More fake news from you?[/color][/b]
Nice dodge. You're caught being an idiot, and telling the Forum that you don't know what a F'ing mutation is...."therefore" Fauci was lying about the results of vaccine trials on an earlier strain of Covid.

So you claim that he said the Vaxx would keep people from getting Covid, pretending you don't what the F a mutation is, and that the vaccine would obviously (duh) behave differently than it did with the initial virus. :roll:

Either you're an idiot, or you're lying. Pick one. I know where my money is....you know perfectly well that Fauci was talking about trials on a different strain of Covid, and by the time the rollout of the vaxx arrived in full, they were a couple mutations down the road.

Why do you do this? You're a smart guy.
a fan

Post by a fan »

tech37 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:21 pm

So now you're going to play dumb too? Funny, raccoon dogs was all the rage for a while on all your favorite corp media outlets. Long live the narrative! And just like you thought "black bloc" was racist too until you learned differently. :roll:

New report suggests COVID pandemic's origins linked to raccoon dogs at Wuhan market
https://abcnews.go.com/Health/new-repor ... d=97934478

The Rise and Fall of the Raccoon Dog Theory of Covid-19
https://theintercept.com/2023/05/10/cov ... ccoon-dog/
Geez, tech. We don't know where it came from STILL.....four full years later.

The reaction that everyone had to TeamTinFoil claims way the F back in 2020, is that your crew was CERTAIN it came from a Chinese lab, with zero evidence.

And Fauci, trying to calm down you and your hysterical buds.....told you that wasn't the case. We don't know where the F it came from, and you're putting the cart in front of the horse.

And instead of saying "yeah, we don't have evidence, and this is nothing more than a guess".....you flip out, and start with your boilerplate "it's a cover up" nonsense. The irony, of course, is that had Fauci said "it came from the lab in Wuhan" you'd be on here, demanding that Fauci show evidence of his claim. And when he had none, you'd be all over him.

How do you not see the utter logic fail you're participating in?
tech37

Post by tech37 »

a fan wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:52 pm
tech37 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:36 pm "FFS"... this is what I actually wrote: As to mRNA tech in general, it has incredible potential. I hope it works for any number of diseases, especially cancer. But there needs to be time for proper testing to reduce vaccine damage and the trials need to be conducted by independent, unbiased groups and not Big Pharma itself.

I didn't mischaracterize doodly. If want to, and I freaking quote: there needs to be time for proper testing to reduce vaccine damage and the trials need to be conducted by independent, unbiased groups and not Big Pharma itself.

That means ten years, Tech. You're running away because you don't like hearing what your ideas mean in real life.

It means we're testing vaccines for ten years, as per normal, non-expedited FDA testing. Just like YOU demanded.

"But Mommy, I don't like that outcome of Ten years before we get a "properly tested" vaccine" to the world isn't a rebuttal, Tech.

tech37 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:28 pm Okay a fan, now I'm anti-American as well as anti-vaxx! That's F'ing loony. :roll:
And hey, I thought you said you didn't care about this anymore? More fake news from you?[/color][/b]
Nice dodge. You're caught being an idiot, and telling the Forum that you don't know what a F'ing mutation is...."therefore" Fauci was lying about the results of vaccine trials on an earlier strain of Covid.

So you claim that he said the Vaxx would keep people from getting Covid, pretending you don't what the F a mutation is, and that the vaccine would obviously (duh) behave differently than it did with the initial virus. :roll:

Either you're an idiot, or you're lying. Pick one. I know where my money is....you know perfectly well that Fauci was talking about trials on a different strain of Covid, and by the time the rollout of the vaxx arrived in full, they were a couple mutations down the road.

Why do you do this? You're a smart guy.
Okay there's obviously no hope in defending what I actually wrote with you. Sad.

Mutation? Is this the latest strawman from you :lol:

Why do you keep bringing up Fauci?... especially if you don't care anymore? The podcast barely mentioned Fauci.

Return to “POLITICS”