All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 69

Typical Lax Dad

Re: All things CoronaVirus

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

tech37 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:10 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:46 am
Kismet wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:37 am You reap what you sow - the measles vaccine has been in use for decades and almost eradicated the disease - but now lumped in with the current mRNA vaccine mania and this is what we're in for sadly.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/measles ... 37190.html
Tech, Kramer, YA and that Russell dude have been helping to lead the charge in this relapse.
Why do you lie to make your point? You're a liar. I was vaccinated against Covid.

Find one post of mine that shows I'm anti-vaxx or against any vaccine outside of the Moderna or Pfizer mNRA Covid vaccines.

Stop lying.
Keep seeding doubts. You are an active participant. You guys just put it out there……never articles “in favor”….always the articles that question it…… stop being evasive.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

a fan wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:10 pm
youthathletics wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:59 pm If you recall, it didn't seem to overly impact nurses and physicians dying like those with comorbidities, or those in the "essential personel" category, like me, who was working in public settings the entire duration.
Not sure I understand this thought....are you saying nurses, physicians and folks like you who couldn't isolate weren't dying.
youthathletics wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:59 pm So, yes....plenty, even here, were arguing for not locking the US down, to blindly throw that insinuation around is not a fair fight.
And plenty of Governors did exactly that. Welcome to Democracy. All 50 Governors made different choices, and not ONE of them followed Fauci's advice. And let us not forget that Fauci had a boss.....Trump, and then Biden. He had NO POWER to do anything, despite the erroneous claims that he did.
youthathletics wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:59 pm The one Princeton gentleman speaking on that podcast, tried to bring that (science data) in front of the decision makers....they were not having it, it was Facui's way or the highway. Now go pump some mRNA... ;) :lol:
Of course it was!! This is my exact point to Tech: put the Princeton guy in charge. Do ya think folks would stop throwing stones because a "you agree with" was put in charge? Or worse, diddle around for months while he tries to get "scientific consensus" from every Doctor on Earth?

This is a silly take: what you are asking Fauci to do is make zero decisions, stop what he's doing, and "listen" to every single person in the world that has an MD.

What would you and Tech have done? You would have complained that they're all over the place, and wasting time in committee....you know that, again, is the gospel truth.

What will it take to get your guys to understand that there's no such thing as "the right move", and stop throwing stones at this man?

The ONLY right move for Fauci was the lesson from the WarGames: quit, and give no advice at all. You cannot name a decision or path that I can't throw stones at, fellas.

And I said this in real time, as it happened: I gave credit to Trump and every single Governor for being between a rock and a hard place, with no right moves. Have a look if you don't believe me.
He’s statler and Waldorf.

https://youtu.be/pYI5PwwnGj4?si=51pFH9JvhW7VkTqg
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Kismet wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:37 am You reap what you sow - the measles vaccine has been in use for decades and almost eradicated the disease - but now lumped in with the current mRNA vaccine mania and this is what we're in for sadly.

Tech, Kramer, YA and that Russell dude have been helping to lead the charge in this relapse.
Why do you lie to make your point? You're a liar. I was vaccinated against Covid.

Find one post of mine that shows I'm anti-vaxx or against any vaccine outside of the Moderna or Pfizer mNRA Covid vaccines.

Stop lying.
He doesn't lie.....he told us that. :lol:
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:15 pm

Stop lying.
Keep seeding doubts. You are an active participant. You guys just put it out there……never articles “in favor”….always the articles that question it…… stop being evasive.
Can't find a post that shows I'm anti-vaxx can you? Won't admit that I was vaccinated for Covid. You're a liar.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:21 pm

Stop lying.
I’ve watched stuff claim to know intentions of others including myself and was in fact wrong which is a form of lying then he runs away so I wouldn’t be so quick to line up on that side if your for honesty, truth and decency.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Stop lying.
Geezus. You're THIS blind, Tech?

What the F did you think would happen when millions of people just like you can't figure out that there is no right answer to dealing with a pandemic....yet you throw stones anyway? Bicker and whine about EVERY choice.

Call them liars. Tell your buds that they're hiding stuff. That they're lying. That they're doing it wrong. That's there's conspiracies everywhere. That they're "suppressing the truth". That they're trying to kill you and their family. That government is bad. That they won't listen anyone "because" you can find people (shocker) that have different opinions from Fauci.

What did you think would be the result of all of this???? Do you think uneducated Americans know, or care that YOU got vaccinated?

Wake up. Or don't. I've tried to explain to you that no matter what they did, you'd and your pals would throw stones. You don't want to hear it, so.,.....

Honestly, I don't care anymore. Keep it up....and don't forget to act shocked at the outcome of your actions.
Typical Lax Dad

tech37 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:32 pm

Stop lying.
Can't find a post that shows I'm anti-vaxx can you? Won't admit that I was vaccinated for Covid. You're a liar.
You are doing your part. Find a post where I said “tech is an Ant-Vaxxer”…. You aren’t anti-vaxxer. You are an mRNA vaccine skeptic. You question it. You have reservations about its safety and effectiveness. Keep doing your part. Hoof and mouth may come back.
Typical Lax Dad

Stop lying.
I don’t lie. It doesn’t mean I can’t be mistaken. You have told us you are a man of faith. You don’t act like most folks of faith that I know. I don’t equate you to a false prophet though.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

a fan wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:39 pm

Stop lying.

What the F did you think would happen when millions of people just like you can't figure out that there is no right answer to dealing with a pandemic....yet you throw stones anyway? Bicker and whine about EVERY choice.

Call them liars. Tell your buds that they're hiding stuff. That they're lying. That they're doing it wrong. That's there's conspiracies everywhere. That they're "suppressing the truth". That they're trying to kill you and their family. That government is bad. That they won't listen anyone "because" you can find people (shocker) that have different opinions from Fauci.

What did you think would be the result of all of this???? Do you think uneducated Americans know, or care that YOU got vaccinated?

Wake up. Or don't. I've tried to explain to you that no matter what they did, you'd and your pals would throw stones. You don't want to hear it, so.,.....

Honestly, I don't care anymore. Keep it up....and don't forget to act shocked at the outcome of your actions.
An old buddy of mine used to like to say “sometimes you just have to let a b**ch be a b**ch.”. Feels appropriate here.
Typical Lax Dad

Stop lying.

Nah….that crew is just innocent bystanders. They have no opinion on the COVID vaccine.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:40 pm

Stop lying.
You are doing your part. Find a post where I said “tech is an Ant-Vaxxer”…. You aren’t anti-vaxxer. You are an mRNA vaccine skeptic. You question it. You have reservations about its safety and effectiveness. Keep doing your part. Hoof and mouth may come back.
His shrill accusation without evidence or being hypocritical to his own complaints (both in reality) sounds better because it was whiny and direct if dishonest himself. A very dishonest man that one is.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:43 pm

Stop lying.
I don’t lie. It doesn’t mean I can’t be mistaken. You have told us you are a man of faith. You don’t act like most folks of faith that I know. I don’t equate you to a false prophet though.
So are you mistaken in your recent comment?
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:50 pm

Stop lying.
No. My comment is that his posts contributes to the Anti-vaxx sentiment….Jesus Boy.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:45 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:40 pm

Stop lying.
His shrill accusation without evidence or being hypocritical to his own complaints (both in reality) sounds better because it was whiny and direct if dishonest himself. A very dishonest man that one is.
Are you now the fanlax Yea-Yea-. ;) :lol:

~Livy
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:52 pm

Stop lying.
No. My comment is that his posts contributes to the Anti-vaxx sentiment….Jesus Boy.
Jesus knows you are trying bs us right now....you can take it up with him.....little devil.
~Livy
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:58 pm

Stop lying.
Jesus knows you are trying bs us right now....you can take it up with him.....little devil.
:evil: Anyway, the volume of the one sided posts eventually reflects a position. This is how the “anti-vaxx” sentiment is disseminated. Again, you, Kram, Russell Dude and Tech, for instance contribute to it by spreading these skeptical articles all the time. You were on “Ethical Skeptics” Jock before Endwokeness.
Typical Lax Dad

In other news….a blast from the past. Was recommended here at $84.00 per share a few years ago…It was considered a lead pipe cinch by DeSantis’ fanboy. Where he been at?

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/gilea ... s-785e6886
tech37

Post by tech37 »

a fan wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:34 am
tech37 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:38 am First of all, did you watch until you heard the name Fauci, got hung up, and then decided to stop there? You missed the intention of the podcast and I can't believe you did. These gentlemen explain, in as close to layman's terms as possible, how SARS-CoV-2 was created in the lab through gain-of-function research, within the context of the pandemic's history and key actors who did all they could to cover up their accountability, and that certainly includes Fauci. But the objective of the podcast is a clarion call to stop GOF research. Watch the entire podcast before deciding it's just another attack on Fauci.
I did listen. That's an OPINION. You and your buds have latched on to the term GOF in a perfect illustration of Dunning Kruger. You don't know what the F your'e talking about, but that won't stop you.
:lol: Dunning-Kruger? So the two scientists in the podcast have been affected by D-K? Is that what you're trying to say? Are you saying they're incompetent?
You hear an opinion that you like, and bandy it about as fact.
It's not opinion anymore. Know how you can tell? No one is disagreeing, no one continues to attempt to lie (except on fanlax), there's no longer push back from the media, CDC, WHO, BigPharma, as there was prior to facts and truth coming out over time.

Want some other opinions about the catch all phrase "GOF"....
How is it a "catch all phrase" when the podcast explains specifically how this specific virus was manipulated/developed? You're actually trying to say that what this Princeton PhD explained doesn't fit the GOF definition? Semantics much?

How about we just say the virus was manipulated to be more infectious in humans...that work for you a fan?
Last edited by tech37 on Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Stop lying.

Much of the problem is due to people like you who lumped all vaccines together and didn't have the knowledge and/or honesty to differentiate between traditional vaccines and the new technology that was never tested properly and has caused many injuries.

And you seem to forget the mRNA vaccines were supposed to protect us from catching or spreading the disease. I think that had much much more to to with Covid vaccine skepticism than anything I posted on fanlax. :lol:
Last edited by tech37 on Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:10 pm
youthathletics wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:58 pm

Stop lying.
:evil: Anyway, the volume of the one sided posts eventually reflects a position. This is how the “anti-vaxx” sentiment is disseminated. Again, you, Kram, Russell Dude and Tech, for instance contribute to it by spreading these skeptical articles all the time. You were on “Ethical Skeptics” Jock before Endwokeness.
Not to petty game playing degenerates. They think you can overload one side without being explicit in position and it’s “sophisticated”. Expects its fine store weakness in reality.

Return to “POLITICS”