2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
jhu72

Re: 2020 Elections - Joementum Building

Post by jhu72 »

Bernie just falls further and further behind. White working class who voted for him last time round are supporting Biden big time. Bernie is just going to poison the well of generally good feelings that voters have towards him personally if he keeps the primaries going much longer with the virus being so prominent.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
ggait

Post by ggait »

Latest averages from the swing states. So would include some older polls (pre-Corona crisis and pre-Biden totally locking it up).

TX Trump +2.6
FL Trump +1.3
WI Tie
NC Biden +3.4
AZ Biden +3.8
PA Biden +3.8
MI Biden +4.8

That would be Biden 294, Trump 234, TBD 10.

Latest poll from Ohio (one poll, not an average) is Biden +4. That would be Biden 312, Trump 216, TBD 10.

Nationally, Biden +6.4.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Has anybody told Joe he is the Dem front runner? I just thought he should know. :D
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:50 pm Has anybody told Joe he is the Dem front runner? I just thought he should know. :D
Democrats have a long, glorious history snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Telling him might give Sanders the boost he needs. :lol:
Last edited by holmes435 on Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

holmes435 wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:13 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:50 pm Has anybody told Joe he is the Dem front runner? I just thought he should know. :D
Democrats have a long, glorious history defeat from the jaws of victory. Telling him might give Sanders the boost he needs. :lol:
:lol:
ggait

Re: 2020 Elections - Buckle Up

Post by ggait »

If you think negative partisanship is the primary driver (which I personally do and what 2018 reflected), then go with Dr. Rachel Bitecofer of the Wason Center for Public Policy at Christopher Newport University. 278D, 197R, and 63 toss up (AZ 11, IA 6, FL 29, NC 15).
The above projection from July 2019 updated as of today:

289D (flip AZ, PA, MI, WI), 181R, and 68 toss up (FL, GA, IA, NC).

In this view (folks vote out of hate not love), the current economic distress hurts Trump less than typical models would predict. Most voters were locked in pre-Covid no matter what.

https://www.niskanencenter.org/bitecofe ... ry-update/
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

When Americans have actually voted, Trump cultists have been mamboed.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
old salt

Post by old salt »

Naughty Nicolle Wallace working the same interview magic she afflicted upon Saucy Sarah Palin.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opin ... e-all-week
njbill

Post by njbill »

old salt, you are just going to have to pick between NNW and PMM. You can’t have both.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

old salt wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:29 pm Naughty Nicolle Wallace working the same interview magic she afflicted upon Saucy Sarah Palin.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opin ... e-all-week

Nicole Wallace is an embarrassment to journalism, and to integrity.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Have to say Joe Biden performances lately have been "STELLAR"

Is it any wonder democrats are in no particular hurry to stimulate the economy.
old salt

Post by old salt »

njbill wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:31 pm old salt, you are just going to have to pick between NNW and PMM. You can’t have both.
NNB (Nasty Natasha Bertrand) is still my primary heart throb.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
njbill

Post by njbill »

old salt wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:02 pm
njbill wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:31 pm old salt, you are just going to have to pick between NNW and PMM. You can’t have both.
NNB (Nasty Natasha Bertrand) is still my primary heart throb.
:lol: You’ve got tip top taste.
a fan

Post by a fan »

6ftstick wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:46 am Have to say Joe Biden performances lately have been "STELLAR"

It's pretty simple. The R's can drop a bill that helps small biz or direct checks to citizens, and leave out any corporate fluff. Literally buy the election. You won't find any complaints from anyone outside of the Democratic political machine. Everyone else would jump for joy.

Then dare Pelosi not to vote for it. The AOC types would vote for that before the ink was dry.

I cringe at the idea of either Trump or Biden for the next four years.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

a fan wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:20 pm
6ftstick wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:46 am Have to say Joe Biden performances lately have been "STELLAR"

It's pretty simple. The R's can drop a bill that helps small biz or direct checks to citizens, and leave out any corporate fluff. Literally buy the election. You won't find any complaints from anyone outside of the Democratic political machine. Everyone else would jump for joy.

Then dare Pelosi not to vote for it. The AOC types would vote for that before the ink was dry.

"I cringe at the idea of either Trump or Biden for the next four years."

Truer words never spoken. This seems to be the pattern since the last election. Rumor has it that King Andy is trying to backdoor in as the D candidate via a contested convention. That is the only outcome on this planet that would make me vote for Trump. King Andy Cuomo for POTUS. There is not a vomit bucket made to collect all of that regurgitation.
https://theresurgent.com/2020/03/26/wil ... aft-cuomo/
Last edited by cradleandshoot on Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

I think that is spot on.

I'm liking Biden/Cuomo...he has shown leadership. Nothing else really matters.
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:53 pm

Truer words never spoken. This seems to be the pattern since the last election. Rumor has it that King Andy is trying to backdoor in as the D candidate via a contested convention. That is the only outcome on this planet that would make me vote for Trump. King Andy Cuomo for POTUS. There is not a vomit bucket made to collect all of that regurgitation.
Responded before I read your post - Outsiders always seem to have a higher view of governor candidates then their own constituency...I thought O'Malloy was a moron and yet he got on the stage.

So far, King Andy, followed by California Mitt are showing me a much higher level of leadership vs Trump and Psyco DeSantos have.

The far right got their judges and tax cuts and blown budgets. They can't cry about the swing that's coming to the left after CV19 has cleared.

Forget about DoD, watch for a new cabinet level official covering the stuff NIH/CDC/FEMA are doing for public health catastrophes.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

foreverlax wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:57 pm

I think that is spot on.

I'm liking Biden/Cuomo...he has shown leadership. Nothing else really matters.
King Andy playing second fiddle to Joe? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that is a good one. the arrogant piss pot that King Andy is does not play second fiddle to a washed up democrat icon. The only way this happens is if old Joe gets the boot and King Andy gets the glory.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

foreverlax wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:08 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:53 pm

Responded before I read your post - Outsiders always seem to have a higher view of governor candidates then their own constituency...I thought O'Malloy was a moron and yet he got on the stage.

So far, King Andy, followed by California Mitt are showing me a much higher level of leadership vs Trump and Psyco DeSantos have.

The far right got their judges and tax cuts and blown budgets. They can't cry about the swing that's coming to the left after CV19 has cleared.

Forget about DoD, watch for a new cabinet level official covering the stuff NIH/CDC/FEMA are doing for public health catastrophes.
i listen to a large portion of King Andy's press briefing yesterday. If King Andy could keep it to 10 minutes or under he might be able to pull off the con job of convincing people he is a leader. The more he talks the more the slippery, slimy eel in him comes out. He said it himself when he deviated from what he considered facts and meandered off into the realm of his "personal opinion" That is when the vomit bags came out. King Andy is what he is and who he is. a leader he shall never be, not in my book. i am from Upstate NY where that simple truth of our governor is well known. Democrats should nominate him at their own risk.

Return to “POLITICS”