Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: Orange Duce

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

runrussellrun wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 2:23 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 1:03 pm
seacoaster wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 12:47 pm Only the best people:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/02/busi ... e-fed.html

"President Trump said he would not nominate Stephen Moore for a seat on the Federal Reserve board after several Republican lawmakers raised concerns about the conservative economist’s previous comments denigrating women.

Mr. Trump, in a tweet, said “Steve Moore, a great pro-growth economist and a truly fine person, has decided to withdraw from the Fed process.”

This is the second time in recent weeks that one of Mr. Trump’s Fed picks was forced to withdraw over concerns about their views and attitudes toward women. Herman Cain, a former pizza magnate, bowed out as he battled previous accusations of sexual harassment that ended his 2012 presidential campaign.

Mr. Moore, a former editorial board member of The Wall Street Journal, had written a series of opinion articles suggesting that women should not earn as much as men, demeaning their athletic abilities and questioning their right to attend sporting events.

In 2013, a judge in Virginia held Mr. Moore in contempt of court for failing to pay more than $300,000 in child support and alimony to his former wife. The Internal Revenue Service placed a lien on his home after he failed to pay $75,000 in back taxes."

No big deal. Moving along. Remember when Obama wore that tan suit?
Don’t forget the binder clip he used on the budget!
Don't you always say it? He's not on the team anymore.......and the Hillaryouse isn't running (or really :lol: ) so why care? And tell us, please. What do you know of his former wife? exactly. Nope, golddiggers are the back shelf, right next to the unicorns (don't exist?????? :o )

Besides that South Dakota former senator, Ted Ca$hle, who else during Obama's 8 years "withdrew" b/c of similar tax/alimony issues? None? You sure? Or, was it just NOT the 24/7 hate, "look at how HE breathes........can't stand it" infotainment you slather for.
I am surprised he wasn't wearing a Dashiki!!!!!

“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

The sand hued dress suit is popular amongst Arab men like Obama
Typical Lax Dad

ardilla secreta wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 8:09 pm The sand hued dress suit is popular amongst Arab men like Obama
Nairobi fashion

6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 8:41 pm
ardilla secreta wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 8:09 pm The sand hued dress suit is popular amongst Arab men like Obama
Nairobi fashion

he must dress to the right—in tailors terms!
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 4:15 pm

"President Trump said he would not nominate Stephen Moore for a seat on the Federal Reserve board after several Republican lawmakers raised concerns about the conservative economist’s previous comments denigrating women.

Mr. Trump, in a tweet, said “Steve Moore, a great pro-growth economist and a truly fine person, has decided to withdraw from the Fed process.”

This is the second time in recent weeks that one of Mr. Trump’s Fed picks was forced to withdraw over concerns about their views and attitudes toward women. Herman Cain, a former pizza magnate, bowed out as he battled previous accusations of sexual harassment that ended his 2012 presidential campaign.

Mr. Moore, a former editorial board member of The Wall Street Journal, had written a series of opinion articles suggesting that women should not earn as much as men, demeaning their athletic abilities and questioning their right to attend sporting events.

In 2013, a judge in Virginia held Mr. Moore in contempt of court for failing to pay more than $300,000 in child support and alimony to his former wife. The Internal Revenue Service placed a lien on his home after he failed to pay $75,000 in back taxes."

Don't you always say it? He's not on the team anymore.......and the Hillaryouse isn't running (or really :lol: ) so why care? And tell us, please. What do you know of his former wife? exactly. Nope, golddiggers are the back shelf, right next to the unicorns (don't exist?????? :o )

Besides that South Dakota former senator, Ted Ca$hle, who else during Obama's 8 years "withdrew" b/c of similar tax/alimony issues? None? You sure? Or, was it just NOT the 24/7 hate, "look at how HE breathes........can't stand it" infotainment you slather for.

one guy..........just ONE guy. yet, you cling
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 9:53 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 4:15 pm

one guy..........just ONE guy. yet, you cling
I find it funny :lol: :lol: :lol:
Typical Lax Dad

6ftstick wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 9:42 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 8:41 pm
Nairobi fashion

he must dress to the right—in tailors terms!
Now that was funny... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Trump's guide:

:twisted: Such devils! :twisted:
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
frmanfan

Post by frmanfan »

From a foreign viewpoint.
In summary, President Trump seems to me to be one of the best American presidents I’ve ever seen.
https://harpers.org/archive/2019/01/don ... president/
A cold beer and a warm woman is all I need to keep me happy. Sometimes a cold beer is enough...
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

frmanfan wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 4:26 pm From a foreign viewpoint.
In summary, President Trump seems to me to be one of the best American presidents I’ve ever seen.
https://harpers.org/archive/2019/01/don ... president/
From your article, Swampy...

"The United States of America is no longer the world’s leading power. It was for a long time, for almost the entire course of the twentieth century. It isn’t anymore."

Promoting words like that might get you drummed out of the conservative movement frman...

Looks like you mustsa googled "Donald Trump is a Good President" and found this article. Might want to read it before posting :lol:

Last edited by dislaxxic on Sat May 04, 2019 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
frmanfan

Post by frmanfan »

dis, you never disappoint. I did read it, I'm not sure you did or maybe you didn't comprehend it, but he makes valid points from a frogs-eye view. But with Obama setting the stage by leading from behind, and Trump being ambivalent and scattershot about foreign relations, is he wrong? And a true conservative is not necessarily an interventionist anyway, so I'm not sure what your point is.
A cold beer and a warm woman is all I need to keep me happy. Sometimes a cold beer is enough...
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

"Donald Trump is one of the best American Presidents i've ever seen"

and

"The United States of America is no longer the world’s leading power."

You agree with both statements? I guess if you do, it means that you think the latter statement is all Obama's fault.

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

dislaxxic wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 5:16 pm "Donald Trump is one of the best American Presidents i've ever seen"

and

"The United States of America is no longer the world’s leading power."

You agree with both statements? I guess if you do, it means that you think the latter statement is all Obama's fault.

Dis... I sure hope you are checking for those monsters that may or may not live under your bed every night... ;) You know that orange haired troll. :D
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

I know it's pretty far up the thread for ya Hulky, but go read the article Swampy posted and see what you think. That's what we're discussing here.

a fan

Post by a fan »

frmanfan wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 5:07 pm dis, you never disappoint. I did read it, I'm not sure you did or maybe you didn't comprehend it, but he makes valid points from a frogs-eye view. But with Obama setting the stage by leading from behind, and Trump being ambivalent and scattershot about foreign relations, is he wrong? And a true conservative is not necessarily an interventionist anyway, so I'm not sure what your point is.
His point is that the author is plainly an anti-war Frenchman (a famous one, at that), and what he is describing in Trump's policies---- is the exact opposite of 50 years of Republican policy.

A policy that changed precisely 2 years and 103 days ago. Laughably so. Suddenly, lifelong Republicans are cheering 70's-Unionist trade policies and isolationism.

Dis is laughing because it's obvious to us non-Republicans is that it's not because of an ideological change in Republican voters. It's plainly because Trump has a R by his name.

Suddenly deficits are cool. So is a markedly larger government. So are tariffs and protectionism. So is spending Trillions more than Obama. So is leading from behind. And on and on. If I'm a liberal, and I ignore the social stuff? I'm THRILLED with Trump. Which is why it's so funny looking at 85%+ approval numbers from Republican voters. It's as if they all lost their political memories----millions of them----all at once.

Even notice how real fiscal conservatives like myself, Cradle, and MDLax can't stand Trump? Coincidence? I think not. :lol:

If Trump had the other letter by his name? FoxNation and Republicans would be foaming at the mouth over the majority of Trump's policies....especially his economic policies. Welcome to post-Fox America. It's pretty sad, really.
old salt

Post by old salt »

There's plenty to laugh at in that article & it has nothing to do with (R)'s or (D)'s.

France should leave NATO ? Bon Voyage .:lol:.
The Americans are relying more and more on drones, which—if they knew how to use these weapons—could have allowed them to reduce the number of civilian casualties (but the fact is that Americans have always been incapable, practically since aviation began, of carrying out a proper bombing).
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

dislaxxic wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 4:53 pm

From your article, Swampy...

"The United States of America is no longer the world’s leading power. It was for a long time, for almost the entire course of the twentieth century. It isn’t anymore."

Promoting words like that might get you drummed out of the conservative movement frman...

Looks like you musts googled "Donald Trump is a Good President" and found this article. Might want to read it before posting :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

:lol:

wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

Trump:"You read the complete,unredacted, 400+ page Mueller report I sent you.You must agree there was no collusion.

Vlad Putin: Da, Don. Net sgovora. I spasibo vam za to, chto vy podelilis' planami ANB popytat'sya pomeshat' nam vzlomat' vybory 2020 goda.My skoro pogovorim. Khoroshego dnya. Moy luchshiy tovarishch Konvey. Yesli tolstyy Dzhordzh brosit yeye, skazhi yey, chto ya gotov, khochu i mogu dobavit' yeye v svoy garem.

( Loosely translated:Yes Don. No collusion. And thank you for sharing the NSA's plans to try to prevent us from hacking the 2020 elections.We'll speak again soon. Have great day. My best to comrade Conway. If fat George drops her, tell her I’m ready, willing and able to add her to my harem.)

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white- ... n1001706Da,
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 6:11 am There's plenty to laugh at in that article & it has nothing to do with (R)'s or (D)'s.

France should leave NATO ? Bon Voyage .:lol:.
They have nukes. Good luck with the invasion.

Return to “POLITICS”