The North Korea Problem

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Trinity

Re: The North Korea Problem

Post by Trinity »

Trump hangs portrait of him and Kim Jong Un on the White House wall. To say thanks, Kim threatens new nuclear tests. Every day we’re reminded John McCain is dead.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/07/ ... ea-1433600

Kim cuts some cheese for Trump. Don’t forget me!
old salt

Post by old salt »

From Washington Examiner's Daily On Defense Newsletter :

AIMED AT ‘WARMONGERS’ IN THE SOUTH: North Korea’s launch of two short-range ballistic missiles into the East Sea yesterday was meant as a pointed warning to South Korea, in response to its purchase of American F-35 fighter jets and plans to resume joint military drills with the United States, according to a report carried in North Korea’s state-run Rodong Sinmun newspaper.

“Kim Jong Un personally organized and guided the fire of the new-type tactical guided weapon as part of the power demonstration to send a solemn warning to the south Korean military warmongers who are running high fever in their moves to introduce the ultramodern offensive weapons into south Korea and hold military exercise in defiance of the repeated warnings from the DPRK.”

A NEW WEAPON?: The report touted the missiles as a “tactical guided weapon system,” which features a “low-altitude gliding and leaping flight orbit … which would be hard to intercept.’

“[T]he development and possession of such state-of-the-art weaponry system is of huge eventful significance in developing our armed forces and guaranteeing the security of the country by military force,” the report stated.

South Korea’s military later said that the flight data of the weapon showed similarities to the Russian-made Iskander, a short-range, nuclear-capable missile, according to the AP.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

DIA analysts say North Korea may have produced 12 additional nuclear weapons since the first Trump-Kim summit. WSJ

Trump’s played this down—“Kim promised he wouldn’t do it.”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

maybe Kim will solve the iran issues with 1 one of them. :o
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

More Kim rockets. More Kim nukes. Trump says he’s got this under control.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Trump lauds new "very beautiful letter" from Kim Jong un in which Kim tells Trump he "wasn't happy" with US war games with South Korea. Trump agrees they shouldn't happen. Says South Korea should reimburse US.

Can an o d worshiping r remind me who is our ally here, NK or SK?
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

CU88 wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:01 pm Trump lauds new "very beautiful letter" from Kim Jong un in which Kim tells Trump he "wasn't happy" with US war games with South Korea. Trump agrees they shouldn't happen. Says South Korea should reimburse US.

Can an o d worshiping r remind me who is our ally here, NK or SK?
I think Josh Marshal of Talking Points Memo said it best:
This is a good example that guys like Kim or Putin really don't need kompromat with Trump. It's just a mix of flattery and slapping him around and he just melts, turns over on his back and puts up his paws. It's remarkable.
:lol:
old salt

Post by old salt »

You drones need some new material.
Kim's firing off short range bottle rockets to protest our war games with SK allies.
Let him expend his inventory. We get THAAD targeting data every time he shoots.
The love letters help Lil Kim save face with his nutty cousins.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

I predict another summit, small s, like summer slam or wrestlemania 5. KellyAnne’s conservative husband George calls it “Peace Through Weakness.”
CU88

Post by CU88 »

old salt wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:10 pm You drones need some new material.
Kim's firing off short range bottle rockets to protest our war games with SK allies.
Let him expend his inventory. We get THAAD targeting data every time he shoots.
The love letters help Lil Kim save face with his nutty cousins.
More WH medals for everyone who buys them!
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

North Korea looks like a Grucci Finale. Trump blames S Korea.
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

Trinity wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:36 am https://www.politico.com/story/2019/07/ ... ea-1433600

Kim cuts some cheese for Trump. Don’t forget me!
Yikes.Open he windows.Kimchee farts are awful. :shock:
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Missiles are improving, guidance and stealth. Very standard to Trump. No biggie. Kim laugh and laugh.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

"He wanted nothing to do with John Bolton," Trump says of Kim Jong Un, as part of the explanation of his ouster.

Well...whatever that scumbag wants, eh?
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Trinity wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:58 pm "He wanted nothing to do with John Bolton," Trump says of Kim Jong Un, as part of the explanation of his ouster.

Well...whatever that scumbag wants, eh?
DEPLORABLE, but the r's don't care. Silence is Complicity.

https://beta.washingtonpost.com/politic ... story.html

This summer alone, the president has:

●Reiterated his belief that joint U.S.-South Korea military drills are “ridiculous and expensive” — this time after receiving a personal letter from Kim complaining about the exercises.

●Declared that the North’s testing of short-range missiles did not violate an agreement with Kim, prompting Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe to call the tests a clear violation of U.N. Security Council resolutions.

●Endorsed, while on a state visit to Tokyo, North Korean state media’s mockery of former vice president Joe Biden as a “fool of low IQ,” saying he agreed.

●Stated that he would not have authorized using Kim’s family members as spies against the regime amid reports that the CIA had cultivated the dictator’s half brother as an intelligence asset. (Kim Jong Nam was assassinated in Malaysia in 2017, at the North Korean leader’s direction, according to South Korea’s spy agency.)
a fan

Post by a fan »

Dude. You don't get it. He stood up to Kim, something other Presidents didn't do.

And as a result of this? Nothing has changed. But boy, what a President.

Oh, and Obama: Baaaaad. Never forget that part, obviously.
old salt

Post by old salt »

What's changed is what matters most -- no more nuc or ICBM tests. There's now a dialogue. There has been a de-escalation.
S Korea & Japan have purchased the F-35 (& building aircraft carriers for them) & the massive new S Korea funded Camp Humphrey facilities, hosting US forces, has opened.
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

North Korea has conducted six nuclear tests, in 2006, 2009, 2013, twice in 2016, and in 2017.
Looks like they should be sending some up next year....based on historical trends. :?
old salt

Post by old salt »

It's been over 2 years since N Korea's last nuc test. None since the summit with Kim.

Return to “POLITICS”