2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
holmes435

Re: 2020 Elections - Joementum Building

Post by holmes435 »

ardilla secreta wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:31 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:39 pm
6ftstick wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:18 pm
ggait wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:06 pm
But it won't matter. Unless democrats can keep Biden locked up for the next 200 days he won't survive his own mouth.
As a swing voter, I see it completely different.

Even if Biden shoots someone on 5th Avenue (to coin a phrase), he will still have my vote.

Dems and Indies will turn out in droves to vote against Trump. We actually have been deranged by Trump. TDS is real!

It hardly matters who the Dem candidate is, so long as it isn't Bernie. Any of Amy, Pete, Mike, Corey, Kamala or a dozen others would have been just fine with me.
So your voting for the silent power brokers orchestrating this primary. And all the Obamafiles in positions of power.

Thats good to know.

"Don't be an azzhole. I don't work for you" I'm Joe Biden and I approve this message.
I would vote for this candidate if it opposed Trump:

Oh no! Another stump speach?
Yep, but it felt a little wooden to me personally.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

holmes435 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:45 pm
ardilla secreta wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:31 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:39 pm
6ftstick wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:18 pm
ggait wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:06 pm
But it won't matter. Unless democrats can keep Biden locked up for the next 200 days he won't survive his own mouth.
As a swing voter, I see it completely different.

Even if Biden shoots someone on 5th Avenue (to coin a phrase), he will still have my vote.

Dems and Indies will turn out in droves to vote against Trump. We actually have been deranged by Trump. TDS is real!

It hardly matters who the Dem candidate is, so long as it isn't Bernie. Any of Amy, Pete, Mike, Corey, Kamala or a dozen others would have been just fine with me.
So your voting for the silent power brokers orchestrating this primary. And all the Obamafiles in positions of power.

Thats good to know.

"Don't be an azzhole. I don't work for you" I'm Joe Biden and I approve this message.
I would vote for this candidate if it opposed Trump:

Oh no! Another stump speach?
Yep, but it felt a little wooden to me personally.
MOGGA: Make Old Grove Great Again
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

After watching the zombie speech last night that offered no sensible solutions, no confidence, no promise I told a friend that if Biden was smart he’d get on the air today and offer his ideas. Sure enough, I got home just in time to catch it on CNN (also on Fox) this afternoon. I thought he came off commanding, confident and sharp.

I have to admit that his rebound caught me by surprise, but it became quite clear that the other dem candidates weren’t going to get it done. I don’t view Biden as the perfect candidate, but I’ll gladly take his form to another four years of a con man and his destruction of the courts, international goodwill and poor policies.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

ardilla secreta wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:54 pm After watching the zombie speech last night that offered no sensible solutions, no confidence, no promise I told a friend that if Biden was smart he’d get on the air today and offer his ideas. Sure enough, I got home just in time to catch it on CNN (also on Fox) this afternoon. I thought he came off commanding, confident and sharp.

I have to admit that his rebound caught me by surprise, but it became quite clear that the other dem candidates weren’t going to get it done. I don’t view Biden as the perfect candidate, but I’ll gladly take his form to another four years of a con man and his destruction of the courts, international goodwill and poor policies.
So what did O' Biden suggest that Trump hasn't already done?
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

ardilla secreta wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:54 pm After watching the zombie speech last night that offered no sensible solutions, no confidence, no promise I told a friend that if Biden was smart he’d get on the air today and offer his ideas. Sure enough, I got home just in time to catch it on CNN (also on Fox) this afternoon. I thought he came off commanding, confident and sharp.

No question, the contrast between Joe and Orange Duce presentations was huge. Joe came off orders of magnitude better. But he is not currently in the barrel. Orange Duce is. Even given that, Joe made sensible proposals that show he has been there before.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

6ftstick wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:04 pm

Not beans canning the CDC emergency response organization two years ago. Paying attention to the scientific experts. Not arguing with these experts trying to bully them to your position. There were others.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

He sounded and looked Presidential.
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

That a man doesn’t need to wear make up made for women of color.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

+1
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Washington State Vote Count
jhu72 wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:04 pm Wednesday March 11 EOD count

Biden 376,608 / 34.09%
Sanders 366,853 / 33.21%

This after the second drop of election day mail in ballots
Thursday March 12 EOD count

Biden 409,278 / 35.08%
Sanders 392,797 / 33.66%

This after third drop of election day mail in ballots
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

jhu72 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:17 pm

No question, the contrast between Joe and Orange Duce presentations was huge. Joe came off orders of magnitude better. But he is not currently in the barrel. Orange Duce is. Even given that, Joe made sensible proposals that show he has been there before.
So NOTHIN
Typical Lax Dad

jhu72 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:19 pm

Not beans canning the CDC emergency response organization two years ago. Paying attention to the scientific experts. Not arguing with these experts trying to bully them to your position. There were others.
How about taking those test kits from the WHO?
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

The Trump Presidency Is Over

Another Hit Piece, i guess...with harsh language like "It has taken a good deal longer than it should have, but Americans have now seen the con man behind the curtain." Ouchie
Some of these mistakes are less serious and more understandable than others. One has to take into account that in government, when people are forced to make important decisions based on incomplete information in a compressed period of time, things go wrong.

Yet in some respects, the avalanche of false information from the president has been most alarming of all. It’s been one rock slide after another, the likes of which we have never seen. Day after day after day he brazenly denied reality, in an effort to blunt the economic and political harm he faced. But Trump is in the process of discovering that he can’t spin or tweet his way out of a pandemic. There is no one who can do to the coronavirus what Attorney General William Barr did to the Mueller report: lie about it and get away with it.
Course, here at the FanLax Water Cooler, we've known this story for some time...

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
old salt

Post by old salt »

dislaxxic wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:22 pm The Trump Presidency Is Over

Another Hit Piece, i guess...with harsh language like "It has taken a good deal longer than it should have, but Americans have now seen the con man behind the curtain." Ouchie
Some of these mistakes are less serious and more understandable than others. One has to take into account that in government, when people are forced to make important decisions based on incomplete information in a compressed period of time, things go wrong.

Yet in some respects, the avalanche of false information from the president has been most alarming of all. It’s been one rock slide after another, the likes of which we have never seen. Day after day after day he brazenly denied reality, in an effort to blunt the economic and political harm he faced. But Trump is in the process of discovering that he can’t spin or tweet his way out of a pandemic. There is no one who can do to the coronavirus what Attorney General William Barr did to the Mueller report: lie about it and get away with it.
Course, here at the FanLax Water Cooler, we've known this story for some time.....
You left out this part :
To be sure, the president isn’t responsible for either the coronavirus or the disease it causes, COVID-19, and he couldn’t have stopped it from hitting our shores even if he had done everything right. Nor is it the case that the president hasn’t done anything right; in fact, his decision to implement a travel ban on China was prudent. And any narrative that attempts to pin all of the blame on Trump for the coronavirus is simply unfair. The temptation among the president’s critics to use the pandemic to get back at Trump for every bad thing he’s done should be resisted, and schadenfreude is never a good look.
calourie

Post by calourie »

Watched for 20 minutes or so, looked like Joe was holding his own in tonight's debate despite a bunch of attacks and counterattacks. Seems to be in a comfort zone. A couple of my kids love Bernie and think Joe is the next worst thing to Trump, but are willing to swallow their bile, hold their noses and vote for the man. Unless corona does turn out to end miraculously soon I think the dominoes are lining up for a pretty convincing change election.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:03 pm
dislaxxic wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:22 pm The Trump Presidency Is Over

Course, here at the FanLax Water Cooler, we've known this story for some time.....
You left out this part :
To be sure, the president isn’t responsible for either the coronavirus or the disease it causes, COVID-19, and he couldn’t have stopped it from hitting our shores even if he had done everything right. Nor is it the case that the president hasn’t done anything right; in fact, his decision to implement a travel ban on China was prudent. And any narrative that attempts to pin all of the blame on Trump for the coronavirus is simply unfair. The temptation among the president’s critics to use the pandemic to get back at Trump for every bad thing he’s done should be resisted, and schadenfreude is never a good look.
Not all of the blame, just most of the blame for the poor planning and response.
🤡
CU88

Post by CU88 »

2020 Ad's are going to crucify r here o d; just tweets and video's of him talking!

https://twitter.com/SheWhoRises/status/ ... 7256765440
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
calourie

Post by calourie »

Hey Salty, you going to vote for "Sleepy Joe" if we get to vote?
old salt

Post by old salt »

calourie wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:07 pm Hey Salty, you going to vote for "Sleepy Joe" if we get to vote?
Ask me just prior to the election.

Living in MD, my vote would be symbolic anyway.

I won't vote for Trump under any circumstances.
calourie

Post by calourie »

Appreciate the reply

Return to “POLITICS”