2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: 2020 Elections - Joementum Building

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:49 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:49 pm
old salt wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:36 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:21 am
6ftstick wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:05 am
Trinity wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:01 am Sanders sucks. That’s why he lost. He’s a grifting from the far left as always. Democrats ain’t buying. Trump gets the man he got impeached trying to derail.
Thats hogwash.

Biden got caught up in it cause he's dirty, As is his entire family

"I don't work for you"—I'm Joe Biden and I approve this message.
I don't agree with Trinity re Bernie and why he lost, but Silly statement, 6ft.
There's zero evidence that Biden himself has actually done anything wrong...his son did, however, allow his name to be his chief asset in getting paid a boatload of money by a foreign company looking to upgrade its image by adding such 'names' to its board. Unseemly, even a little disgusting that this sort of thing goes on, but it does, regularly. Neither illegal or actually "dirty".

Now, if Biden himself had arranged for that company to get contracts they wouldn't have had or some other way, etc, then, sure, that would be "dirty".

But we're looking at epic levels of graft and self-dealing with Trump himself, and his family.
Are you going to tell us that you think they're "dirty"?
It's orders of magnitudes greater.
So, go ahead.

I'm certainly willing to say that about the dad, and Jared, but I'd put Ivanka's Chinese patents in the same bucket as Hunter's paycheck...we don't know for a fact that there was a quid pro quo. But given the way there appears to be absolutely no ethical boundaries for the Trumps, I'd be more disposed to be critical of Ivanka as well. But I'm not sure.
You're ignoring the possibility of influence peddling if USAID $ found their way to Burisma.
Not ignoring it at all; there's just been NO evidence of such, nor that Joe was anywhere near any such.

This is purely a political hit-job, another phony one ala pizza gate as far as we know. If Joe wasn't the presumptive candidate of most concern to Trump, this would not be any issue whatsoever.

I'm all for holding any and all accountable for any sleazy activities, particularly actual illegal ones, but I'll continue to have to wait patiently for guys like 6ft to be willing to call out Trump and co for their blatant misdeeds. But I won't hold my breath.

With you it's like pulling teeth to get you to admit that the Trump's are corrupt, but if we tug hard enough and long enough, the rotten tooth eventually is extracted (typically with some yowling).

6ft won't get in the dentist's chair.
So you're confident that no one from Biden's & Archer's firm had any contact with anyone in the State Dept regarding USIAD projects which would include Burisma ?

https://www.grassley.senate.gov/sites/d ... nquiry.pdf
Russia has you working OT.

🤡
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:56 pm
Trinity wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:01 am Sanders sucks. That’s why he lost. He’s a grifting from the far left as always. Democrats ain’t buying. Trump gets the man he got impeached trying to derail.
Thats hogwash.

There's zero evidence that Biden himself has actually done anything wrong...his son did, however, allow his name to be his chief asset in getting paid a boatload of money by a foreign company looking to upgrade its image by adding such 'names' to its board. Unseemly, even a little disgusting that this sort of thing goes on, but it does, regularly. Neither illegal or actually "dirty".

Now, if Biden himself had arranged for that company to get contracts they wouldn't have had or some other way, etc, then, sure, that would be "dirty".

But we're looking at epic levels of graft and self-dealing with Trump himself, and his family.
So, go ahead.

I'm certainly willing to say that about the dad, and Jared, but I'd put Ivanka's Chinese patents in the same bucket as Hunter's paycheck...we don't know for a fact that there was a quid pro quo. But given the way there appears to be absolutely no ethical boundaries for the Trumps, I'd be more disposed to be critical of Ivanka as well. But I'm not sure.
You're ignoring the possibility of influence peddling if USAID $ found their way to Burisma.
Not ignoring it at all; there's just been NO evidence of such, nor that Joe was anywhere near any such.

This is purely a political hit-job, another phony one ala pizza gate as far as we know. If Joe wasn't the presumptive candidate of most concern to Trump, this would not be any issue whatsoever.

I'm all for holding any and all accountable for any sleazy activities, particularly actual illegal ones, but I'll continue to have to wait patiently for guys like 6ft to be willing to call out Trump and co for their blatant misdeeds. But I won't hold my breath.

With you it's like pulling teeth to get you to admit that the Trump's are corrupt, but if we tug hard enough and long enough, the rotten tooth eventually is extracted (typically with some yowling).

So you're confident that no one from Biden's & Archer's firm had any contact with anyone in the State Dept regarding USIAD projects which would include Burisma ?

🤡
Interesting how different people respond to stress.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:33 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:56 pm
Thats hogwash.

So, go ahead.

🤡
Interesting how different people respond to stress.
It is.

🤡
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Thats hogwash.

So, go ahead.

Did you bother to read what I wrote?
There's been NO credible evidence to cause such a speculation...except for Biden being the leading candidate.

And it ain't because no one has looked for such evidence.

So, only fair conclusion is that this is purely a political hit job, a crass, cynical hit job.

That said, I'm all for holding any and all accountable for any provable wrongdoing.
Including the obvious re the Trump and co.

But are you?
Certainly not 6ft.
so far.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:51 am
Thats hogwash.

So, go ahead.

There's been NO credible evidence to cause such a speculation...except for Biden being the leading candidate.

So, only fair conclusion is that this is purely a political hit job, a crass, cynical hit job.

That said, I'm all for holding any and all accountable for any provable wrongdoing.

But are you?
Certainly not 6ft.
so far.
NO ONE has looked into this officially. You know with subpoenas prosecutors and real investigation. NO ONE. Except maybe Durham and Barr.

But it won't matter. Unless democrats can keep Biden locked up for the next 200 days he won't survive his own mouth. "You horse faced pony shoulder. Your a stupid sh*t. Don't be an azzhole, I don't work for you"——Joe Biden
Last edited by 6ftstick on Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

6ftstick wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:27 am
Thats hogwash.

So, go ahead.

But are you?
Certainly not 6ft.
so far.
NO ONE has looked into this officially. You know with subpoenas prosecutors and real investigation. NO ONE
Really? :roll: :roll: :roll:
Keep believing your closed loop media feed on that whopper.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:30 am
Thats hogwash.

So, go ahead.

But are you?
Certainly not 6ft.
so far.
NO ONE has looked into this officially. You know with subpoenas prosecutors and real investigation. NO ONE
Prove it.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Just heard a news report that O'Biden/Sanders debate may be cancelled.

First no audience. Now no debate.

DNC doing everything they can to keep Joe under wraps.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

6ftstick wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:43 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:30 am
Thats hogwash.

So, go ahead.

But are you?
Certainly not 6ft.
so far.
Prove it.
🤡
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

6ftstick wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:05 pm Just heard a news report that O'Biden/Sanders debate may be cancelled.

🤡
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:24 pm
6ftstick wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:05 pm Just heard a news report that O'Biden/Sanders debate may be cancelled.

🤡
Always good to get the resident Trumpist/Fox Nation point of view...

Is that a Clown Car emoji? Good use of it here...

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

dislaxxic wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:50 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:24 pm

🤡
Always good to get the resident Trumpist/Fox Nation point of view...

Is that a Clown Car emoji? Good use of it here...

Yup.
ggait

Post by ggait »

But it won't matter. Unless democrats can keep Biden locked up for the next 200 days he won't survive his own mouth.
As a swing voter, I see it completely different.

Even if Biden shoots someone on 5th Avenue (to coin a phrase), he will still have my vote.

Dems and Indies will turn out in droves to vote against Trump. We actually have been deranged by Trump. TDS is real!

It hardly matters who the Dem candidate is, so long as it isn't Bernie. Any of Amy, Pete, Mike, Corey, Kamala or a dozen others would have been just fine with me.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

ggait wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:06 pm
But it won't matter. Unless democrats can keep Biden locked up for the next 200 days he won't survive his own mouth.

Even if Biden shoots someone on 5th Avenue (to coin a phrase), he will still have my vote.

Dems and Indies will turn out in droves to vote against Trump. We actually have been deranged by Trump. TDS is real!

It hardly matters who the Dem candidate is, so long as it isn't Bernie. Any of Amy, Pete, Mike, Corey, Kamala or a dozen others would have been just fine with me.
So your voting for the silent power brokers orchestrating this primary. And all the Obamafiles in positions of power.

Thats good to know.

"Don't be an azzhole. I don't work for you" I'm Joe Biden and I approve this message.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Democrats introduce legislation to undue Trumps travel bans.

Always lookin out for us.
Typical Lax Dad

6ftstick wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:18 pm

So your voting for the silent power brokers orchestrating this primary. And all the Obamafiles in positions of power.

Thats good to know.

"Don't be an azzhole. I don't work for you" I'm Joe Biden and I approve this message.
I would vote for this candidate if it opposed Trump:

6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:39 pm

Thats good to know.

Then you're an azzhole.
Typical Lax Dad

6ftstick wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:06 pm

Thats good to know.

Then you're an azzhole.
Thanks.

🤡
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

6ftstick wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:18 pmSo your voting for the silent power brokers orchestrating this primary. And all the Obamafiles in positions of power. Thats good to know.
Some dipshirts will now have LOTS to pizz and moan about for the next 4-8 years of a Dem administration.

Trump gets FIRED!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

So poetically just....

Last edited by dislaxxic on Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

Thats good to know.

Oh no! Another stump speach?

Return to “POLITICS”