Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
CU88

Re: Orange Duce

Post by CU88 »

o d has told 10,000 lies in public since he took Office

https://www.esquire.com/uk/latest-news/ ... ng-office/
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

a fan wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:22 am
holmes435 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:56 pm Trump did nothing to combat Russian interference in the past few years when he and R's were in charge because it helps them.
:lol: Do you think any of these idiots noticed that?
Well none of you idiots noticed Obama was President during all this Russian interference.

If you recall the claim was NO RUSSIAN interference whatsoever during 2018. None. Guess Trump did something.
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

6ftstick wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:58 am
holmes435 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:56 pm Trump did nothing to combat Russian interference in the past few years when he and R's were in charge because it helps them.
Well none of you idiots noticed Obama was President during all this Russian interference.

If you recall the claim was NO RUSSIAN interference whatsoever during 2018. None. Guess Trump did something.
Idiots....pot meet kettle
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

foreverlax wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:40 am

See afans post that I was responding to.
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

6ftstick wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:57 am

He said
these idiots

You said
you idiots
See the difference?
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

foreverlax wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:01 am
6ftstick wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:57 am

He said
these idiots

You said
you idiots
See the difference?
A distinction without a difference.

We know who he meant
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Yup.....AFAN meant all the TAATS supporters. The pretends.

Case in point: Do an internet search for containing "Trump-VETO-Yemen " and see what you come up with. See the LACK of coverage.

Why is that? Because AFAN thinks the oligarch elites want to keep on selling hand guns to house of Saud.......while kicking the can down the road here in the USA and support....what DO they support....when it comes to gun sales here in the USA? Pretends have ZERO problem selling handguns overseas. NIMBY rules the day.

HUH.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Brooklyn wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:29 am Image
bo hoo......either change an existing law, or create one that bans this "practice", if even true. Oh, right, the R senate wouldn't ever pass it, so why bother :roll: :roll: :arrow: :arrow:
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
a fan

Post by a fan »

6ftstick wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:58 am If you recall the claim was NO RUSSIAN interference whatsoever during 2018. None. Guess Trump did something.
Claim by whom? Hannity?

Nope. They did their work in 2018, too.

What did your superhero do about it?
a fan

Post by a fan »

In other superhero work......

You know, for a network that claims Trump defeated ISIS, they sure do run a whole lot of stories on, you know.... ISIS.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/isis-lead ... since-2014
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

a fan wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:56 pm In other superhero work......

You know, for a network that claims Trump defeated ISIS, they sure do run a whole lot of stories on, you know.... ISIS.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/isis-lead ... since-2014
But Obama said you can keep your doctor!
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

runrussellrun wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:45 pm
.....either change an existing law, or create one that bans this "practice", if even true. Oh, right, the R senate wouldn't ever pass it, so why bother

Ah yes, that grand old party of principles as well as moral & family values. :lol:
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

a fan wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:08 pm
6ftstick wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:58 am If you recall the claim was NO RUSSIAN interference whatsoever during 2018. None. Guess Trump did something.
Claim by whom? Hannity?

Nope. They did their work in 2018, too.

What did your superhero do about it?
If i didn't know better a Fan i would think you have some sort of "man crush" on Hannity. You always seem well versed on everything he says and are usually always up to date with every word he utters. Are you a Hannity stalker... ;) The blabber mouths out there that i am aware of... i could not give or care less than 2 sheets about anything they say. Your obsession with all those Fox people is starting to get a little bizarre my friend. Do you also have a strange and obsessive affection/disaffection towards Ms Maddow? ;)
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Not at all. I just catch the show about once a week. It's all you need because he repeats his talking points like he's trying to teach a bunch of elementary school children their times tables.

So yep, I know where all this "thought" starts. It's disseminated from Hannity, to the net, and as we know, directly to Trump.

So if you want to know what Trumpland will believe in the coming weeks.....catch him once a week.
old salt

Post by old salt »

...struggling with pronouns, bro ? .:lol:.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Trump sure seems to be worrying a lot about Joe Biden being in the race. Nothing but stupid tweets about how the media is all pulling for Biden. Can't imagine why he is so worried. :lol:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Trumper Crop:

The Messiah worketh in mysterious ways ...

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

CU88 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:20 am o d has told 10,000 lies in public since he took Office

Kudos to the right wing Messiah. :twisted:

dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:22 pm If i didn't know better a Fan i would think you have some sort of "man crush" on Hannity. You always seem well versed on everything he says and are usually always up to date with every word he utters. Are you a Hannity stalker... ;) The blabber mouths out there that i am aware of... i could not give or care less than 2 sheets about anything they say. Your obsession with all those Fox people is starting to get a little bizarre my friend. Do you also have a strange and obsessive affection/disaffection towards Ms Maddow? ;)
For better or worse (always worse in the case of Hannity) these people shape the thinking of the American voting public. I know it's irritating to folks like yourself that already know-it-all and don't need someone telling you how to think. The low-information Trump base laps his tripe up and so YEAH, we talk about it alot. It's propaganda of the worst sort HulkBoy, and won't go away until thinking people stop, think, and get a clue. Maddow does some of the same, but her audience is different in a tangible way. Go ahead and bark about "east coast elitism" now...it's what happens when this subject comes up. and it's wrong.

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes

Return to “POLITICS”