The Biden - Harris Era.

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
a fan

Re: The Biden - Harris Era.

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 5:06 pm That is b/c you two are always on the hunt for gothca's/ score boarding.
Nope. Not it at all. Go look at the Deep State thread. How many post and how many pages? And for how many years?

And you guys telling me when I question you that you were serious about this stuff, and told me it was ruining our country. I was stupid enough to believe you, Old Salt, and many others who told me this had NOTHING to do with party, and everything to do with "the dangers of weaponizing US Intel".

Since Trump left office, we have had one, and ONLY one prosecution of a Federal Congressman or Senator. That's Menendez.

And you're telling me that I'm playing "gotcha" by asking you why after YEARS of posting about how dangerous your Deep State is....post after post after post after post....that you all of a sudden don't notice that a Senator has been caught by your Deep State?

Right.

Look, you think this makes sense, and I get that you are utterly baffled. That's the whole point: you didn't NOTICE your Deep State going after a Democrat, so you're just at a loss as to why I'd bring it up. It's not "gotcha"...it's "What the heck...why aren't you complaining?"

The reason I brought it up is that I'm annoyed that I believed you guys, and that you were serious about your Deep State, and didn't want future politicians to deal with what you saw under Trump. And with each passing year, I'm learning you guys are just partisans who want their team to break laws without getting in trouble. It's disappointing.
Last edited by a fan on Tue Jul 16, 2024 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
a fan

Post by a fan »

njbill wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 5:07 pm Menendez screwed up by only getting convicted on 16 counts. He should’ve gotten himself convicted on 34 counts so he could run for president.
....add NJBill to the list of people who get my point perfectly.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 5:20 pm
youthathletics wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 5:06 pm That is b/c you two are always on the hunt for gothca's/ score boarding.
Nope. Not it at all. Go look at the Deep State thread. How many post and how many pages? And for how many years?

And you guys telling me when I question you that you were serious about this stuff, and told me it was ruining our country. I was stupid enough to believe you, Old Salt, and many others who told me this had NOTHING to do with party, and everything to do with "the dangers of weaponizing US Intel".

Since Trump left office, we have had one, and ONLY one prosecution of a Federal Congressman or Senator. That's Menendez.

And you're telling me that I'm playing "gotcha" by asking you why after YEARS of posting about how dangerous your Deep State is....post after post after post after post....that you all of a sudden don't notice that a Senator has been caught by your Deep State?

Right.

Look, you think this makes sense, and I get that you are utterly baffled. That's the whole point: you didn't NOTICE your Deep State going after a Democrat, so you're just at a loss as to why I'd bring it up. It's not "gotcha"...it's "What the heck...why aren't you complaining?"

The reason I brought it up is that I'm annoyed that I believed you guys, and that you were serious about your Deep State, and didn't want future politicians to deal with what you saw under Trump. And with each passing year, I'm learning you guys are just partisans who want their team to break laws without getting in trouble. It's disappointing.
Now that was a post/reply that really considered where all those posts were coming from. I only wished you would have included the next portion, and dwelled on it bit more.....
youthathletics wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 5:06 pm Since when did believing in a Deep State equate to everything is corruption on a partisan front?
Maybe the confusion is that you interpreted that the Deep State equals some 'partisan only' sinister apparatchik; quite the opposite.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 6:14 pm Maybe the confusion is that you interpreted that the Deep State equals some 'partisan only' sinister apparatchik; quite the opposite.
:lol: This makes it WORSE. If it's not partisan only--------where the heck are all the posts on the Mendendez investigation? You and Old Salt know the FBI agents who investigated BY NAME, FFS.

And yet you can't name a single person from the Deep State that went after Menendez.

What is it you don't get here? How much more plain can I make it?
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

a fan wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 6:30 pm
youthathletics wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 6:14 pm Maybe the confusion is that you interpreted that the Deep State equals some 'partisan only' sinister apparatchik; quite the opposite.
:lol: This makes it WORSE. If it's not partisan only--------where the heck are all the posts on the Mendendez investigation? You and Old Salt know the FBI agents who investigated BY NAME, FFS.

And yet you can't name a single person from the Deep State that went after Menendez.

I learned in Sunday School when I was really young that right was right and wrong was wrong. Times change.
“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

It’s only worse because you’ve now realized you wasted years of arguing with us over you not understanding where we were coming from all this time.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 8:15 pm

It’s only worse because you’ve now realized you wasted years of arguing with us over you not understanding where we were coming from all this time.
Yes, That's right.

Where you are "coming from" is being Republican partisans who don't care about rule of law, and want your corrupt Republican politicians left alone to do their worst. You don't care that someone on Putin's payroll would have been put inside the White House if the FBI didn't stop them.

...but that's not all: you want your guys left alone, AND you want our Government to go after anyone with a D by their name.

Had I known this, I would have written off your Deep State posts as the as Petey and Brookie's trolling-----dishonest postings that aren't worth my time.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 7:40 pm

I learned in Sunday School when I was really young that right was right and wrong was wrong. Times change.
Yes. Now the question in Sunday School to "was Tiberius a bad man", gets the answer "I dunno, was he a registered Republican?"

Sad times, indeed. I guess I need to get my daughter indoctrinated on this stuff, and quick....tell her the Republicans can do no wrong, and it's metaphysically impossible for them to break American laws.

On that note, does anyone have a list handy of which Disney characters are registered Republicans, and which aren't? You know, so I can tell her who the good guys are (R's, naturally) and who the bad guys are. TIA. ;)
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 8:31 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 7:40 pm

Yes. Now the question in Sunday School to "was Tiberius a bad man", gets the answer "I dunno, was he a registered Republican?"

Sad times, indeed. I guess I need to get my daughter indoctrinated on this stuff, and quick....tell her the Republicans can do no wrong, and it's metaphysically impossible for them to break American laws.

On that note, does anyone have a list handy of which Disney characters are registered Republicans, and which aren't? You know, so I can tell her who the good guys are (R's, naturally) and who the bad guys are. TIA. ;)
I think I understand where we are crossing paths.

For instance, I can use the term Deep State and walk away not knowing how they determine what they pick and chose to engage in, is often beyond my understanding. Their decisions are often based on what is good for the entire country, whereas you and others do not like having open mental boxes that cannot have closure. Your Disney/daughter comments further explains our POV's are different....

I am sincerely trying to explain this from my perspective ...as an analogy, think of it like Faith in Christ and the death of a loved one.

~ Faith in Christ allows us to know God is in control
~ When a loved one is tragically killed....we often here "Why did God take them so young or this way"
~ Faith allows us the fortune to know God is in control and trust that His plans are beyond our comprehension.
~ Then, those of Faith, also know the devil lives among us and works to counter good.
~ Those of Faith this 3rd box to which we can send things that are beyond our understanding, rather than two binary boxes and struggle when we just cant fit something in either one.

NO!, I am not comparing Deep State as some god, I am trying to say there is three sides to every story, and sometimes we will simply never get one or two of those three to gain the truth, until we are no longer on this earth; we just have to accept it.

If that seemed to make things further confusing, maybe we just agree to disagree. I'd hope by now we'd each know that we both want honesty, truth, and civility.....and our struggle is that we just can't seem to get there.
~Livy

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

According to Fox, Biden drops out.

What next?
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq

Return to “POLITICS”