Trump's Russian Collusion

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
youthathletics

Re: The Mueller Investigation

Post by youthathletics »

wrote: Michael Avenatti is getting arrested!
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

Where are all you loser democrats? Cat got your tongues? You all act holier than thou on here. Your narrative has been destroyed. How can you ever believe a word from a mainstream media outlet again after this witch hunt? On a duly elected US President? You all on here are a disgrace to this country and you’re getting completely revealed for the vile vermin you are and support.
Farfromgeneva is a sissy soy boy
get it to x

Post by get it to x »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:13 pm
What a maroon! Can't believe he went after Nike. He's such a tool I worry (only a little) whether he'll survive prison.
"I would never want to belong to a club that would have me as a member", Groucho Marx
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

No one is surprised. At the time Avenatti first showed on the scene, he was recognized for what he is. Just like Cohen and Trump. Sleazy loudmouth that practiced law the same way Cohen did. Sorry I don't think any liberal cares about Avenatti. :lol: This liberal certainly doesn't.

Put your mind at ease - rats and cockroaches always survive.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

jhu72 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:26 pm
No one is surprised. At the time Avenatti first showed on the scene, he was recognized for what he is. Just like Cohen and Trump. Sleazy loudmouth that practiced law the same way Cohen did. Sorry I don't think any liberal cares about Avenatti. :lol: This liberal certainly doesn't.

Look at you back track! You are a crock. You are not getting let off the hook. You’ve promoted this lie of Russian collusion on here. You liberals are the biggest liars and hypocrites around. Good ridaance. You aren’t one of the good guys. You soooo wanted Trump to have colluded with Russia because you are so arrogant you couldn’t comprehend how Trump could’ve won the 2016 election.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Bandito wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:41 pm

Look at you back track! You are a crock. You are not getting let off the hook. You’ve promoted this lie of Russian collusion on here. You liberals are the biggest liars and hypocrites around. Good ridaance. You aren’t one of the good guys. You soooo wanted Trump to have colluded with Russia because you are so arrogant you couldn’t comprehend how Trump could’ve won the 2016 election.
man, it's painful to join ranks with bandito....but rage of the pretends is telling. Imagine if jhu72 and his pretend liberal friends spent even 1% of their efforts discussing the scandalous deficits and spending on junk, we might be in a more peaceful, productive place as a country. So sick of the yankees/red sox faux battles and bitterness, when TAATS rules the day. R's and D's.......sides. tRump .....boy do they love him. Don't kid yourself. Just look at the votes when it comes to spending. But, the pretend won't.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

Bandito wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:17 pm Where are all you loser democrats? Cat got your tongues? You all act holier than thou on here. Your narrative has been destroyed. How can you ever believe a word from a mainstream media outlet again after this witch hunt? On a duly elected US President? You all on here are a disgrace to this country and you’re getting completely revealed for the vile vermin you are and support.
Not one single thing has changed regarding Trump, not his character and not his ethics. He is still the lying scum bag....

And who's the loser? :lol:
Chips O'Toole

Post by Chips O'Toole »

jhu72 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:41 am
tech37 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:42 am
jhu72 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:30 pm Barr is a liar. Why should anyone believe a liar.
Liar?...unreal :roll: ...except he's working with Mueller quotes from Mueller's report.

https://www.vox.com/2019/3/24/18279973/ ... arr-letter

2 years, 19 lawyers (mostly democrats), numerous FBI agents, and the venerable "Bobby Three Sticks" ... works for me ;)

Barr is republican scum. This is the same guy that worked to convice Bush 1 to pardon all the Iran Contra (republican) scum. He lied in his statement on Friday; Mueller played no role in agreeing to what Barr said - consulting and agreeing with Barr's characterization. Until Mueller explains his decision and intent, the release of the unredacted report would do that nicely, only a fool will take Barr at his word. We are witnessing an attempted cover up as predicted.

As it stands, this will motivate the coalition of the decent to vote in 2020.
I will be shocked if the AG's summary isn't widely viewed as partisan trash by the end of the week. Just think for a second what a summary from Jeff Sessions might have looked like. Ok, now recall that Trump fired Sessions and replaced him with someone best known for playing Ricky Smith in Better Off Dead, so that he could write a summary even Sessions would raise an eyebrow at. That's what we're looking at here.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Rosenstein would have written the summary if Sessions were still on the job.
Rosestein's still on the job & he's heard from in the summary.
They were given the principal conclusions weeks ago.

Barr got a prelim statement out within 48 hrs & now he's being trashed for jumping to conclusions.
So predictable.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Wrong again! I don't want Trump to have colluded. If I wanted anything I wanted him to be involved in a conspiracy (but this is not what a I wanted, then or now). What does Michael Avenatti have to do with Trump and conspiracy? NOTHING!

What I wanted was Orange Duce to be indicted for conspiracy if he did indeed conspire. Still no answer as to why Orange Duce tried so hard to make himself look guilty of conspiracy. Orange Duce did this to himself. He didn't need any help from anyone, including liberals.

I'll let you in on a little secret - what I want now is for Orange Duce (and his crime family) to be indicted on any law he did break, and found guilty if he did break it. We already know he broke at least one law (campaign finance law - willfully). The investigations into his criminal activities are far from over. If he were innocent, he should have released 10 years of tax returns like every other presidential candidate since the 1970s.

I don't expect you to understand any of this. :roll:
ggait

Post by ggait »

I think it is actually hard to tell exactly what's up with Barr. I personally don't think he's in the tank for Trump. Although his pre-appointment memo certainly raises some valid questions/concerns. The real question isn't about Barr. The key question is why Mueller did not reach a conclusion on obstruction.

Only Mueller's failure to do that creates a situation for Barr to make any judgment. Did Mueller think the evidence was too weak? Was he unable to make a judgment about intent because Trump refused an interview and Mueller wouldn't issue a subpoena? Was Mueller backing off because he knew about Barr's position on obstruction without an underlying crime? All very reasonable, non-partisan questions.

My best guess is that Mueller probably intends for his work on obstruction to be passed along to Congress for their consideration. That's what happened with the Watergate ICs and also with Ken Starr. So Mueller is likely just following precedent.

So long as Mueller's report sees the light of day, I'm totally good with all of it. Starr told us about Bill Clinton. Comey told us about Hillary Clinton (which was more right than wrong imho). Mueller needs to tell us about Trump.

Just release the report.

P.S. Agree that the 48 hour thing about Barr is totally stupid. Just as the similar complaints about Comey writing up his conclusions and editing them was also totally stupid. Of course Barr and Rosenstein have known for a long while where Mueller was coming out -- since they were in fact his supervisors. So Barr and Rosenstein (properly) would be preparing in advance based on what Mueller has been telling them. It is moronic (in the Comey case and the Mueller case both) to think that you sit around until the last day to see what surprise is in the black box.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

old salt wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:22 pm Rosenstein would have written the summary if Sessions were still on the job.
Rosestein's still on the job & he's heard from in the summary.
They were given the principal conclusions weeks ago.

Barr got a prelim statement out within 48 hrs & now he's being trashed for jumping to conclusions.
So predictable.
Not by me. I have thought for weeks Barr was in the loop. Mueller followed the process like a good soldier. I predict by the end we will here that Mueller specifically refused to agree to have his name used as part of the Barr summary. The fact that Rosenstein's name is being used is also a red herring. He was invited to stay for another month so it could look like he was in strong agreement with Barr. I don't believe that Rosenstein did more than have his objections overruled. We also know Rosenstein has lied on multiple occasions. He is no Robert Mueller.
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

foreverlax wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:06 pm
Bandito wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:17 pm Where are all you loser democrats? Cat got your tongues? You all act holier than thou on here. Your narrative has been destroyed. How can you ever believe a word from a mainstream media outlet again after this witch hunt? On a duly elected US President? You all on here are a disgrace to this country and you’re getting completely revealed for the vile vermin you are and support.
Not one single thing has changed regarding Trump, not his character and not his ethics. He is still the lying scum bag....

The resident loser of the board is foreverlax. Man what a horrible day for you!
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

ggait wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:34 pm I think it is actually hard to tell exactly what's up with Barr. I personally don't think he's in the tank for Trump. Although his pre-appointment memo certainly raises some valid questions/concerns. The real question isn't about Barr. The key question is why Mueller did not reach a conclusion on obstruction.

Only Mueller's failure to do that creates a situation for Barr to make any judgment. Did Mueller think the evidence was too weak? Was he unable to make a judgment about intent because Trump refused an interview and Mueller wouldn't issue a subpoena? Was Mueller backing off because he knew about Barr's position on obstruction without an underlying crime? All very reasonable, non-partisan questions.

My best guess is that Mueller probably intends for his work on obstruction to be passed along to Congress for their consideration. That's what happened with the Watergate ICs and also with Ken Starr. So Mueller is likely just following precedent.

So long as Mueller's report sees the light of day, I'm totally good with all of it. Starr told us about Bill Clinton. Comey told us about Hillary Clinton (which was more right than wrong imho). Mueller needs to tell us about Trump.

Just release the report.

P.S. Agree that the 48 hour thing about Barr is totally stupid. Just as the similar complaints about Comey writing up his conclusions and editing them was also totally stupid. Of course Barr and Rosenstein have known for a long while where Mueller was coming out -- since they were in fact his supervisors. So Barr and Rosenstein (properly) would be preparing in advance based on what Mueller has been telling them. It is moronic (in the Comey case and the Mueller case both) to think that you sit around until the last day to see what surprise is in the black box.
I think Mueller's non-answer on obstruction is easily understood. He believed you can't indicted the president. He believed it is a political decision. He believes it is a job for congress. I am willing to bet Mueller included a statement in his report that he believed congress should take up the issue - they are the appropriate judge and jury. Of course Barr left that out of his summary.
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

Bandito wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:43 pm
foreverlax wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:06 pm

The resident loser of the board is foreverlax. Man what a horrible day for you!
You got me....the resident loser. Hope you're wearing your cup - premature spiking of the ball can come back hard.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Chips O'Toole wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:12 pm
jhu72 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:41 am
tech37 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:42 am
jhu72 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:30 pm Barr is a liar. Why should anyone believe a liar.
Liar?...unreal :roll: ...except he's working with Mueller quotes from Mueller's report.

https://www.vox.com/2019/3/24/18279973/ ... arr-letter

2 years, 19 lawyers (mostly democrats), numerous FBI agents, and the venerable "Bobby Three Sticks" ... works for me ;)

Barr is republican scum. This is the same guy that worked to convice Bush 1 to pardon all the Iran Contra (republican) scum. He lied in his statement on Friday; Mueller played no role in agreeing to what Barr said - consulting and agreeing with Barr's characterization. Until Mueller explains his decision and intent, the release of the unredacted report would do that nicely, only a fool will take Barr at his word. We are witnessing an attempted cover up as predicted.

As it stands, this will motivate the coalition of the decent to vote in 2020.
I will be shocked if the AG's summary isn't widely viewed as partisan trash by the end of the week. Just think for a second what a summary from Jeff Sessions might have looked like. Ok, now recall that Trump fired Sessions and replaced him with someone best known for playing Ricky Smith in Better Off Dead, so that he could write a summary even Sessions would raise an eyebrow at. That's what we're looking at here.
Exactly. Barr is highly partisan, his entire career shows this.

I think his summary is already widely seen as partisan trash. No need to wait until the end of the week.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

runrussellrun wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:50 pm

man, it's painful to join ranks with bandito....
Don't worry, I have always consider you to take your swims at the same time and place as Frito, swimming in the shallow end of the gene pool. :lol:
Chips O'Toole

Post by Chips O'Toole »

ggait wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:34 pmThe key question is why Mueller did not reach a conclusion on obstruction.

Only Mueller's failure to do that creates a situation for Barr to make any judgment.
I think the only plausible reason is that he didn't view indicting the POTUS as within his authority, and so reaching a conclusion on whether a prosecutable crime had been committed by POTUS is the same analysis. Mueller seems to view his options with respect to POTUS to be either (a) conclude no prosecutable crime, or (b) reach no conclusion, just lay out evidence and leave it Congress. As to obstruction, he did not choose (a).

The idea that he didn't reach a conclusion only because of his inability to interview POTUS doesn't hold water. He would have reached a conclusion based on the evidence he had, like any prosecutor. Nor could it have been just "too tough to call."
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

jhu72 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:45 pm
ggait wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:34 pm I think it is actually hard to tell exactly what's up with Barr. I personally don't think he's in the tank for Trump. Although his pre-appointment memo certainly raises some valid questions/concerns. The real question isn't about Barr. The key question is why Mueller did not reach a conclusion on obstruction.

Just release the report.

I think Mueller's non-answer on obstruction is easily understood. He believed you can't indicted the president. He believed it is a political decision. He believes it is a job for congress. I am willing to bet Mueller included a statement in his report that he believed congress should take up the issue - they are the appropriate judge and jury. Of course Barr left that out of his summary.
How you bend the facts to suit your narrative.Mueller said SPECIFICALLY his non findings about obstruction had nothing to do with indicting a sitting president. Maybe he thought quite intelligently that you can't obstruct an investigation into a crime THAT NEVER HAPPENED.
Jim Malone

Post by Jim Malone »

Geeze, there is no honor or integrity on either side so why all this dribbling on nonsense! Mueller is the closest thing to an honorable man of integrity, that's it!!

Play nice children ; or, no dessert! :mrgreen:
The parent, not the coach.

Return to “POLITICS”