Israel and Zionism

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: More Good News

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

jhu72 wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 3:45 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 12:27 pm
OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 12:04 pm Hindu Forum #Canada successfully mobilised the entire Indian community to participate in a powerful display of solidarity with ‘Canadian Jewish organizations’. Several thousand individuals joined together with Israel's Jewish population and innocent civilians to firmly protest against the actions of Hamas terrorists.

https://x.com/siddhantvm/status/1711778017159287073

:lol: :lol: :lol: What do your “Indian” friends think?

https://m.thewire.in/article/world/hind ... nflict/amp

A lot of folks in your clip don’t look Indian to me.
... I only saw two! :lol: :lol:
Southern Indians!!
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
cradleandshoot

Re: Israel and Zionism

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 3:52 pm
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 9:42 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 9:33 am
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 9:22 am Can't wait for Republicans to start rejecting more extreme candidates in favor of more centrist ones. I'm sure it'll happen any day now...

(Meanwhile Boebert wins her primary...)
So no opinion about Bowman and his anti semitic hate filled speech? No surprise there, your only option is to try and deflect criticism.
It was pretty obvious from my post that I prefer the more centrist candidate winning. I guess you can't handle that though.

And the Democrat voters spoke their mind about it the same way. Pretty stark difference between the two parties nowadays.

Good for Dems for voting in a more reasonable candidate! Bowman certainly did a lot of idiotic stuff after his first election which didn't sit well with his constituents.

My comments still stand though - you have a Democrat that had numerous scandals and was considered leftist lose his re-election bid because Democratic voters thought he's too extreme. On the Republican side, you have an extremist MAGA insurrectionist once again nominated by Republican voters.
... C&S and the other guy are disappointed that no one cares about Bowman being defeated by a Clinton democrat. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think Bowman has quite the vocabulary. I really don't give a rats ass what Democrats do and who wins over who. That's your business not mine. I haven't been able to wrap my head around the fact that Democrats are stupid enough to allow DFJ to run again. :roll:
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
PizzaSnake

Re: Life by the Sword: The IDF

Post by PizzaSnake »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 7:00 am
OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 5:00 am
OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 6:52 pm Just stumbled across this the other day. Really well done. Interesting, touching, informative. I highly recommend it for anyone who loves Israel, or who is interested to know how the IDF came to be, how they live day to day, and more. It was released in 2012 yet isn't outdated in the least. I'm halfway through the 2nd of 3 episodes. Enjoying it a great deal. Also on Freevee and AppleTV.

https://tubitv.com/series/300009498/lif ... nse-forces
Remarkable how Livni's comments still hold true more than 10 years later. I think C&S said it the other day: As much as things change, they stay the same.

From the documentary...

And that observation went over like a fart in church from the usual suspects on this forum. ;) I thought the USA fought a world war to end the Holocaust against the Jews. Sadly the hatred towards Jews has seen a pathetic resurgence on the campuses of elite FLP American universities. Hitler would be so very proud of how his vision for exterminating the Jews has found a rebirth on American universities of elitist thinking. Young liberal mostly white young skulls full of mush are ripe for the picking. :roll:
Really? You think that was what motivated the protectionist US to enter WWII?

Please assure me you jest.

The US and a lot of Europe knew what had been happening in Germany throughout the 1930s and did bupkis about it.

Should they have done something earlier when millions could have possibly been saved? Ab-so-fcuking-lutely!

But they didn’t. And have lived with the shame and guilt ever since.

But if you have some sources that reflect your position, I’m all ears.
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

PizzaSnake wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 6:36 pm
OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 6:52 pm Just stumbled across this the other day. Really well done. Interesting, touching, informative. I highly recommend it for anyone who loves Israel, or who is interested to know how the IDF came to be, how they live day to day, and more. It was released in 2012 yet isn't outdated in the least. I'm halfway through the 2nd of 3 episodes. Enjoying it a great deal. Also on Freevee and AppleTV.

Remarkable how Livni's comments still hold true more than 10 years later. I think C&S said it the other day: As much as things change, they stay the same.

From the documentary...

And that observation went over like a fart in church from the usual suspects on this forum. ;) I thought the USA fought a world war to end the Holocaust against the Jews. Sadly the hatred towards Jews has seen a pathetic resurgence on the campuses of elite FLP American universities. Hitler would be so very proud of how his vision for exterminating the Jews has found a rebirth on American universities of elitist thinking. Young liberal mostly white young skulls full of mush are ripe for the picking. :roll:

The US and a lot of Europe knew what had been happening in Germany throughout the 1930s and did bupkis about it.

Should they have done something earlier when millions could have possibly been saved? Ab-so-fcuking-lutely!

Nah, ONW will hide on that "rebuke".

I'm really skeptical of his claims of being Jewish, but perhaps I'm mixing him up with another poster who made the arguments about Jesus' exact words...?

But "love Israel" is an interesting tell. That wording may be used by some Jews, but it's the sort of thing you hear from evangelicals. I have an awful lot of Jewish friends many of whom are heavily involved in philanthropic works in Israel and I haven't heard them phrase it that way. But I have heard evangelicals do so.

And I can't think of any reasonably educated Jew who would claim that's why "America fought a war to end the Holocaust against the Jews". They know better. Heck, I knew better in middle school reading Uris.
OuttaNowhereWregget

Re: Israel and Zionism

Post by OuttaNowhereWregget »

Love to see this. Brave Israeli soldiers singing in unison and dancing. A brief respite from seemingly always being at war and on guard for Israel.

https://x.com/APbrooklyn_NY/status/1806416895035224356

Correction by the original poster: "The Eternal Nation has no fear... It's basically the same message, but I wanted to correct it."
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 7:00 pm

From the documentary...

I'm really skeptical of his claims of being Jewish, but perhaps I'm mixing him up with another poster who made the arguments about Jesus' exact words...?

But "love Israel" is an interesting tell. That wording may be used by some Jews, but it's the sort of thing you hear from evangelicals. I have an awful lot of Jewish friends many of whom are heavily involved in philanthropic works in Israel and I haven't heard them phrase it that way. But I have heard evangelicals do so.

And I can't think of any reasonably educated Jew who would claim that's why "America fought a war to end the Holocaust against the Jews". They know better. Heck, I knew better in middle school reading Uris.
And he's all about the Bible. We'll, we're not sure which bible. Jew for Jesus / Messianic Jew?

He's just link bombing with pro Israel stuff multiple times per day. It's interesting to observe. And it's funny that 99% of the people around here agree that Israel has a right to exist, are anti-hamas, are against anti-semitism. Some of us just want to limit civilian deaths (on both sides I might add). Yet he frames it like half the posters want Israel and its people wiped off the map.

Makes you wonder the motivation and the ra-ra. The lady doth protests too much, methinks.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

From the documentary...

... history has never been his strong suit. The US most definitely did not go to war because of the Jews being persecuted by Nazis. Its only because Harry Truman decided to do the right thing, recognize Israel at its founding, when the new state was poised to be overrun by the Arabs. Hardly widely supported by his national security folks or his cabinet. Ultimately lead George Marshall to resign (he didn't support the recognition of Israel) as I recall.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 8:17 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 7:00 pm

From the documentary...

And he's all about the Bible. We'll, we're not sure which bible. Jew for Jesus / Messianic Jew?

He's just link bombing with pro Israel stuff multiple times per day. It's interesting to observe. And it's funny that 99% of the people around here agree that Israel has a right to exist, are anti-hamas, are against anti-semitism. Some of us just want to limit civilian deaths (on both sides I might add). Yet he frames it like half the posters want Israel and its people wiped off the map.

Makes you wonder the motivation and the ra-ra. The lady doth protests too much, methinks.
... he is a troll. It is what he does.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM

Return to “POLITICS”