Progressive Ideology

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
runrussellrun

Re: Progressive Ideology

Post by runrussellrun »

cradleandshoot wrote:Since any sense of logic around here is becoming more twisted than a pretzel, are there any answers from Jody Foster why she made Hinckley shoot Reagan?? We want and demand answers Ms Foster. We are tired of hearing that lame excuse that Hinckley was a nut job acting on his own volition. Why did you make him do it Ms Foster? Why?
Robby D. just did such a convincing job as Travis Bickle. "...some day a real rain will wash away the scum...." Isn't HE at fault for acting so good?
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

runrussellrun wrote:
cradleandshoot wrote:Since any sense of logic around here is becoming more twisted than a pretzel, are there any answers from Jody Foster why she made Hinckley shoot Reagan?? We want and demand answers Ms Foster. We are tired of hearing that lame excuse that Hinckley was a nut job acting on his own volition. Why did you make him do it Ms Foster? Why?
Robby D. just did such a convincing job as Travis Bickle. "...some day a real rain will wash away the scum...." Isn't HE at fault for acting so good?
Absolutely! I told people last week that the bomber would be a guy like Travis. Obsessed with politics and a weak mind. That made more sense than a plot by Democratic leaders.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Maybe Robbie D needs to punch himself in his own face? Is stating that you want to punch the POTUS in the face the type of verbiage that would condone the use of violence against a person? Probably not, intent has to be taken in to play here given careful consideration of a persons political proclivities. In simple terms... if you are an FLP type any and all things that come out of your mouth should be given a pass. They, after all even when spoken in moments of blinding rage are based ultimately in love and compassion. angry5
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote:
runrussellrun wrote:
Absolutely! I told people last week that the bomber would be a guy like Travis. Obsessed with politics and a weak mind. That made more sense than a plot by Democratic leaders.

It makes perfect sense in the right wing swamp. :roll:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

DEFENSE SPENDING
We support a smart, predictable defense budget that meets the strategic challenges we face, not the arbitrary cuts that the Republican Congress enacted as part of sequestration. We must prioritize military readiness by making sure our Active, Reserve, and National Guard components remain the best trained and equipped in the world. We will seek a more agile and flexible force and rid the military of outdated Cold War-era systems.

We must end waste in the defense budget. We will audit the Pentagon, launch a high-level commission to review the role of defense contractors, and take greater action against those who have been involved in fraud. And we will ensure that the Department of Defense invests its budget wisely.

Vs

Audit the Pentagon
No major part of the Department of Defense
has ever passed an audit. Republican leaders in
Congress have called for a full financial audit of the
Pentagon to ensure that every dollar spent is truly
benefitting our national security. Every taxpayer
must be prepared to pass an audit, and we urge
Congress to demand the same level of accountability
from the Pentagon and the Department of Defense.

Both from the D's and R's 2016 party platforms. Both call for audits. This lame 'bill' still sits in committee, a year and a half later:

H. R. 3079

To reduce by one-half of one percent the discretionary budget authority of the Department of Defense for a fiscal year if the financial statement of the Department of Defense for the previous fiscal year does not receive a qualified or unqualified audit opinion by an external independent auditor, and for other purposes.

BUT.....OH....what's that fattyRRRwheatlaxfield? TRUMP administration is enforcing yet another law to get people to do stuff?

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way ... of-defense

The Pentagon audit would deliver on a campaign pledge by Trump. He was one of several candidates, including Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton and Republican Sen. Ted Cruz, to make that promise — perhaps in the knowledge that the audit had already been federally mandated.

After taking office, Trump later nominated Norquist, a former Department of the Army employee whose experience includes stints on the staff of the House Appropriations Committee and as the chief financial officer of the Department of Homeland Security, as the Pentagon's comptroller.

Gee, how long has a Pentagon audit been federally mandated? Maybe Hillaryous would have kept her campaign promise too, but sure as shat, TRUMP gets NO credit.

A pentagon audit is a good thing, right? Go ahead and do an interweb search on Norquist, penatgon audit and see how many MSM outlets have a story on it. Go ahead.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

So what you are saying is that we, "collectively" on this forum, are just being children for arguing with each other and trying to keep score, because in the end, we really have zero control over ANYTHING. It is the 1%ers that are on in the bridge and the control EVERYTHING.

I say we all huddle up, get dump faced, tell more lies about our younger days, and just be nice. But for some reason the danged left can't let go of anything. :D ;)
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
a fan

Post by a fan »

runrussellrun wrote: A pentagon audit is a good thing, right? Go ahead and do an interweb search on Norquist, penatgon audit and see how many MSM outlets have a story on it. Go ahead.
You're really going to ride this horse, aren't you.

If you're an editor, you're going to run a story about accountants running an audit? "Move over, mass shooting, we desperately need to run this story about a gaggle of accountants". :lol:

Please.

Tell you what. I'll wager a bottle of whiskey of your choice that every reasonable outlet will run the story when the audit is finished, and the report is made public.

THAT will be news. You're complaining just to complain here.

And if you think that the DoD with Trump (or Hillary) in charge is actually going to act on the audit in any material way, I have a poorly maintained American bridge I'd like to sell you....
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Why would I buy a bridge that has NO tolls on it?

Yup, the old timey newspapers never publish economic storys. Or indepth medical. Nope, no online "front page" stories on the Post about NIH suspending funds for Stem cell research for false data today. yawn. Nope, "news" outlets dont' have business or science sections. yawn. And, well see who covers the story IF the audit ever comes out.

It's news worthy to me that David Norquist got hired. Keep on chitting all over me b/c it matters to me, not to you. Perhaps we can talk about the duck parade for the Sox. yawn.
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote:Why would I buy a bridge that has NO tolls on it?

Yup, the old timey newspapers never publish economic storys. Or indepth medical. Nope, no online "front page" stories on the Post about NIH suspending funds for Stem cell research for false data today. yawn. Nope, "news" outlets dont' have business or science sections. yawn. And, well see who covers the story IF the audit ever comes out.

It's news worthy to me that David Norquist got hired. Keep on chitting all over me b/c it matters to me, not to you. Perhaps we can talk about the duck parade for the Sox. yawn.
Do you have an article on NIH suspending funding? I want to read it. I can find my own but wanted to read what you read.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

The only bridge fatty is interested in buying is one without a troll living under it, so he can move in. :lol:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

Add Anti-Semitism to the Progressive platform.
Farfromgeneva is a sissy soy boy
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote:Umm.....no, get your own paper.

https://www.nih.gov/news-events/news-re ... t-hf-trial

Thanks
Recent calls for the retraction of journal articles in related fields of cell therapy research have raised concerns about the scientific foundations of this trial. While none of the articles in question derive from the CONCERT-HF trial itself, the NHLBI convened CONCERT-HF’s Data and Safety Monitoring Board (DSMB) out of an abundance of caution to ensure the study continues to meet the highest standards for participant safety and scientific integrity.
Do you have specifics on these articles? I want to pass them along to a subject matter expert for opinion. The gene therapy article regarding genetic diversity was a good article and that ground had been covered but it was still a pretty legit article....that is why "pocahantas" had a range from 1/64 to 1/1024 or whatever....best and worst case. More participation in these 23 & Me and other ancestry services by more people will allow for a little more specificity....... I won't submit to it because at some point, that data may be used to deny folks insurance coverage.......
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

jhu72 wrote:The only bridge fatty is interested in buying is one without a troll living under it, so he can move in. :lol:
funny thing about living under a bridge.....you can see the ugliness and rot, while others travel over it in blissful ignorance
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

NY Times has "front page" article with the headline " Hillaryous Clinton really, really wants to be President " SOrry, wrong thread. SHe is NOT a progressive. Nor will she ever be president.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Nice job Hillary...way to prove why you lost. https://twitter.com/officeofmike/status ... 67877?s=21
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
old salt

Post by old salt »

youthathletics wrote:Nice job Hillary...way to prove why you lost. https://twitter.com/officeofmike/status ... 67877?s=21
Will the NY Times drop Kara Swisher (the interviewer) for her confusion & memory lapse ?

Because Holder & Booker both recently made highly publicized counter-attack comments, I'd cut them both some slack.
Swisher's confusion was about who said what, not who was who.
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

Part of the progressive's hateful ideology is lobbing death threats online about the President:

179 death threats against the President on Twitter:

Democrats are some of the most evil people and a huge threat to our Constitutional Republic

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/179-death ... n-twitter/

This is what the party stands for.

So tolerant of you lefties!
DMac

Post by DMac »

As I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to intentionally offend anyone, let me help you out here.
https://www.google.com/search?q=leftist ... e&ie=UTF-8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vjEnkQdaHM
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

DMac wrote:As I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to intentionally offend anyone, let me help you out here.
https://www.google.com/search?q=leftist ... e&ie=UTF-8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vjEnkQdaHM
You have no opinion about the facts I post. Once again, you prove to be a huge troll. Facts matter bro. 179 leftist Democrats via Twitter have posted death threats towards the President. Try and counter that. You can't.

Return to “POLITICS”