All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 69

MDlaxfan76

Re: All things CoronaVirus

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Peter Brown wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:24 am
a fan wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:49 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:33 pm Can I ask you guys a simple two-part question: is your opinion of the ‘Summer of 2020’ protests (where actual buildings were burned down and stores looted) the same as your opinion of the Canadian trucker protests (where no buildings are being torched nor stores looted); if not, why not?
Boy, you sure do ask tough questions.

One happened in US cities. The other took place in Canada....where I don't care what they do, and don't know the first thing about their laws.

Whew. That was really difficult, Pete.

You don’t care what occurs with our number one trading partner and a country which shares 5,000+ miles of border with America?
He doesn't, as he explained.

I do, for the reasons I explained. From my point of view, the protests are explicitly targeted at shutting down the economy, especially trade between Canada and the US, and it's being partially fomented and funded by US citizens as part of a transnational right wing populist/fascist movement.

So..darn serious.

And I differentiated clearly between funding bail and legal defense and funding the actual protests designed to cause damage. Paying people to destroy economies. Funding violence. Complicit.

And yeah, this is a form of right wing, transnational terrorism.

I'd have the same issue with, say, paying for the kerosene to burn buildings down in a 'left-wing' protest. Or paying people to go to such a protest with the intent of burning down buildings.

What's so difficult to understand?
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:15 am
Peter Brown wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:22 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:27 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:48 pm
get it to x wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:41 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:54 am
Peter Brown wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:45 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:43 am
Peter Brown wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:30 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:25 am
Peter Brown wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:10 am
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:56 am
Peter Brown wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:47 am
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:37 amNot just days, weeks. Affecting peoples' livelihoods, supply chains, and regional economies.

Lots of rights go bye bye when criminals create a state of Emergency.

And don't forget there are actual Nazis with Nazi flags in the convoy.

Today, we are concerned when protests ‘affect people’s livelihoods’. Good to know.

Out of curiosity, is your right to your personal checking account gone if you happen to contribute to a fund that supports demonstrators, whereby the state can simply seize your funds without presenting any evidence to a court? Just call the bank and say, ‘hey, seize the funds available in that guys account and wire the proceeds to us’.
So you're now supporting criminals who create a state of emergency? You're against the rule of law?

Can you show me where the Canadian government is actually seizing funds vs freezing them?

Let's check on Florida's ripe red government stance regarding seizing funds without due process in civil asset forfeiture...

Florida leads nation with $266 million in property seizures by law enforcement, study finds

Whoops...

If you know me, and I think others here will vouch for me, my biggest gripe in the universe is civil asset forfeiture. It is the greatest abuse of civil liberties in America today and keeps piling up innocent lives along the way. I have begged members of my party to make outlawing CAF a signature part of a party platform. The powers that want to keep it are formidable and found in both parties. I’d note that the ones most powerful who want to keep CAF are prosecutors. Be wary of them.

So far as Canadians seizing bank accounts, listen to this scary admission by Trudeaus justice minister, who simply says they will have no problem seizing the funds of anyone who simply sits the other side of their politics, not even criminal actors!

https://twitter.com/breaking911/status/ ... 97797?s=21

“Canadian Justice Minister David Lametti said if you are part of a pro-Trump movement you should be worried that your bank account will be seized." THIS IS BEYOND THE PALE.

If you agree with this, I’m not going to take pity on you when someone does it you, though I will of course be against it.
That's actually NOT what he said, though he did use the words "Pro-Trump movement"..."donating hundreds of thousands of dollars or millions of dollars to this kind of thing, then you should be worried about it".

Yup, if you're funding a criminal act you become complicit for that act.

So, here's the question....why inaccurately quote the official?
Why make up different words and meaning?

Yeah, we know why.

You do everything here to justify the liberal lies. Amazing.

Do you seriously think that this guy restricts his seizures to ‘pro-Trump’ accounts?!? Ayfkm?!? And whats the mention of “pro trump” anyway OTHER than to delineate political differences? Most people. donating to this cause in Canada are anti mandate, not pro Trump. He’s saying that simply to gin up outrage and justification.

There are online now, Twitter and Facebook, hundreds of Canadians claiming their accounts have been seized by TD and RBS. Do you belief they are all lying, MD?
Hundreds of Canadians... not American "pro Trump"??? You mean truckers?

I can imagine that not all on the internet are honest reports, but I have no issue with asset seizures of the truckers and protestors at this point.

And why did he say, "Pro-Trump"? Perhaps because that was the context of the immediately prior discussion, the various motivations and big money sponsors of the protest...including the MAGA crowd waving Trump flags and their right wing supporters in Canada, the US or elsewhere. And yeah, there's apparently been some very big money coming from MAGA pro-Trump world...and that's what he said, if you are donating" hundreds of thousands of dollars or millions of dollars to support this kind of thing"...then you "should be worried". He's not talking about $25 donations from Canadians.

You think a protester who is in the course of a non-violent, civil disobedience should have their bank accounts seized??!? Sorry, I meant to say, without any warrant or application to a judge?!!
Certainly their trucks. If necessary other assets, especially if they are being paid to do this damage. They're doing huge damage to the economy, were warned amply that their protest had crossed over into illegal, damaging activity, and now there are consequences... for which they had prior warning and opportunity to avoid.

I'm certainly not an expert in the law, much less Canadian law, but it appears they've taken the legal steps necessary to exercise these authorities.

Or are you saying that their "disobedience" isn't doing and intended to do great harm to the economy? Perhaps you are saying they didn't have ample warning?

Would you rather that the police and military take them by force, perhaps?[/b]

Let them get arrested. It only makes Trudeau look weak. Raw government power is something, isn't it? Dem's are just mad they couldn't get the trucker's money to Act Blue, like they did with the BLM donations.

If Trudeau allows another election (no sure thing any longer), he’ll be blown out just like American Democrats this fall.

The images this evening and this afternoon of massive horses running over women in walkers ought to play really well for him and his party next election…

:lol: :roll: you guys didn't want asset freezes, truck forfeitures...you prefer the illegal protest to be removed by force?

BTW, the two people on the ground looked to me as if they took a dive, weren't actually hit, much less "trampled", by any horses, though failure to disperse is indeed dangerous.

The lengths you go to to excuse leftist excesses are truly amusing.

Obviously you didn’t watch any video yet you still come on here and opine. lol

You can watch the video here. Please afterwards tell the fans if the women ‘took a dive’

https://twitter.com/vigilantfox/status/ ... 79714?s=21

yes, that's the video I was referring to. I don't see the person in red go down, but I do see the man in brown purposely putting himself in the way and it sure looks like he took a dive after he was jostled. the guy commenting is claiming "trampling" before the horses even get to them, looks like they wanted to make it look rough...but as I said, if you put yourself where you're not supposed to be and refuse to move as horses push forward, you're gonna get bumped. Get the hell out of the way, back off.

What makes this "leftist"???

The political preferences of so many of the protestors being far right wing? so, the police are now "leftist"??

You didn't want the asset freezes as a motivator to stop interrupting the economy, and I asked whether you wanted the protests broken up instead by force...and now you're whining about the force applied??

Seriously, all I hear here is whining.

I assume you’re now okay with seizing the accounts of anyone involved in civil disobedience such as BLM? You know, if those protests impact commerce, as you say. Correct?

The police aren’t leftists. Police do as they’re told. Their superiors are absolutely leftists in the worst possible manner. Trudeau is a scumbag.

Also, you are truly the only on here who ‘trolls’, incapable of admitting any error ever. Take a look at this photo. So you see the woman in the wheel walker who’s just been run over, and the guy who was attempting to get her also (the same guy you accuse of faking it - try lying under the hooves of a 1,500 pound animal and let us know how fake that feeling really is :roll: so dishonest).

CF6B031B-E95B-455D-A581-8A3647F2970A.jpeg
CF6B031B-E95B-455D-A581-8A3647F2970A.jpeg (180.6 KiB) Viewed 561 times
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:23 am
Peter Brown wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:33 pm Can I ask you guys a simple two-part question: is your opinion of the ‘Summer of 2020’ protests (where actual buildings were burned down and stores looted) the same as your opinion of the Canadian trucker protests (where no buildings are being torched nor stores looted); if not, why not?

One happened in US cities. The other took place in Canada....where I don't care what they do, and don't know the first thing about their laws.

You don’t care what occurs with our number one trading partner and a country which shares 5,000+ miles of border with America?

I do, for the reasons I explained. From my point of view, the protests are explicitly targeted at shutting down the economy, especially trade between Canada and the US, and it's being partially fomented and funded by US citizens as part of a transnational right wing populist/fascist movement.

So..darn serious.

And I differentiated clearly between funding bail and legal defense and funding the actual protests designed to cause damage. Paying people to destroy economies. Funding violence. Complicit.

I'd have the same issue with, say, paying for the kerosene to burn buildings down in a 'left-wing' protest. Or paying people to go to such a protest with the intent of burning down buildings.

This is so dishonest. You’re okay seizing the accounts of anyone contributing to protests that resulted in over $2 billion of damage to US cities in the summer of 2020? I don’t recall you saying anything other than they had a right to vent their anger. Please educate us.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=856HTuk1Spo

"We the people..."

Dudes, those that champions tierney' from those that be the Great White North........disgusting. Truly, our enemies.

Or.....enemy Trudea couldn't have just dropped the mandates for our "essential hero's". Was that only a few months ago. F n evil

Just another person on the "internet". :roll: be careful, what you think IS happening, actually, IS ;)
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Peter Brown wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:27 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:15 am
Peter Brown wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:22 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:27 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:48 pm
get it to x wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:41 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:54 am
Peter Brown wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:45 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:43 am
Peter Brown wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:30 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:25 am
Peter Brown wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:10 am
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:56 am
Peter Brown wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:47 am
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:37 amNot just days, weeks. Affecting peoples' livelihoods, supply chains, and regional economies.

Lots of rights go bye bye when criminals create a state of Emergency.

And don't forget there are actual Nazis with Nazi flags in the convoy.

Today, we are concerned when protests ‘affect people’s livelihoods’. Good to know.

Out of curiosity, is your right to your personal checking account gone if you happen to contribute to a fund that supports demonstrators, whereby the state can simply seize your funds without presenting any evidence to a court? Just call the bank and say, ‘hey, seize the funds available in that guys account and wire the proceeds to us’.
So you're now supporting criminals who create a state of emergency? You're against the rule of law?

Can you show me where the Canadian government is actually seizing funds vs freezing them?

Let's check on Florida's ripe red government stance regarding seizing funds without due process in civil asset forfeiture...

Florida leads nation with $266 million in property seizures by law enforcement, study finds

Whoops...

If you know me, and I think others here will vouch for me, my biggest gripe in the universe is civil asset forfeiture. It is the greatest abuse of civil liberties in America today and keeps piling up innocent lives along the way. I have begged members of my party to make outlawing CAF a signature part of a party platform. The powers that want to keep it are formidable and found in both parties. I’d note that the ones most powerful who want to keep CAF are prosecutors. Be wary of them.

So far as Canadians seizing bank accounts, listen to this scary admission by Trudeaus justice minister, who simply says they will have no problem seizing the funds of anyone who simply sits the other side of their politics, not even criminal actors!

https://twitter.com/breaking911/status/ ... 97797?s=21

“Canadian Justice Minister David Lametti said if you are part of a pro-Trump movement you should be worried that your bank account will be seized." THIS IS BEYOND THE PALE.

If you agree with this, I’m not going to take pity on you when someone does it you, though I will of course be against it.
That's actually NOT what he said, though he did use the words "Pro-Trump movement"..."donating hundreds of thousands of dollars or millions of dollars to this kind of thing, then you should be worried about it".

Yup, if you're funding a criminal act you become complicit for that act.

So, here's the question....why inaccurately quote the official?
Why make up different words and meaning?

Yeah, we know why.

You do everything here to justify the liberal lies. Amazing.

Do you seriously think that this guy restricts his seizures to ‘pro-Trump’ accounts?!? Ayfkm?!? And whats the mention of “pro trump” anyway OTHER than to delineate political differences? Most people. donating to this cause in Canada are anti mandate, not pro Trump. He’s saying that simply to gin up outrage and justification.

There are online now, Twitter and Facebook, hundreds of Canadians claiming their accounts have been seized by TD and RBS. Do you belief they are all lying, MD?
Hundreds of Canadians... not American "pro Trump"??? You mean truckers?

I can imagine that not all on the internet are honest reports, but I have no issue with asset seizures of the truckers and protestors at this point.

And why did he say, "Pro-Trump"? Perhaps because that was the context of the immediately prior discussion, the various motivations and big money sponsors of the protest...including the MAGA crowd waving Trump flags and their right wing supporters in Canada, the US or elsewhere. And yeah, there's apparently been some very big money coming from MAGA pro-Trump world...and that's what he said, if you are donating" hundreds of thousands of dollars or millions of dollars to support this kind of thing"...then you "should be worried". He's not talking about $25 donations from Canadians.

You think a protester who is in the course of a non-violent, civil disobedience should have their bank accounts seized??!? Sorry, I meant to say, without any warrant or application to a judge?!!
Certainly their trucks. If necessary other assets, especially if they are being paid to do this damage. They're doing huge damage to the economy, were warned amply that their protest had crossed over into illegal, damaging activity, and now there are consequences... for which they had prior warning and opportunity to avoid.

I'm certainly not an expert in the law, much less Canadian law, but it appears they've taken the legal steps necessary to exercise these authorities.

Or are you saying that their "disobedience" isn't doing and intended to do great harm to the economy? Perhaps you are saying they didn't have ample warning?

Would you rather that the police and military take them by force, perhaps?[/b]

Let them get arrested. It only makes Trudeau look weak. Raw government power is something, isn't it? Dem's are just mad they couldn't get the trucker's money to Act Blue, like they did with the BLM donations.

If Trudeau allows another election (no sure thing any longer), he’ll be blown out just like American Democrats this fall.

The images this evening and this afternoon of massive horses running over women in walkers ought to play really well for him and his party next election…

:lol: :roll: you guys didn't want asset freezes, truck forfeitures...you prefer the illegal protest to be removed by force?

BTW, the two people on the ground looked to me as if they took a dive, weren't actually hit, much less "trampled", by any horses, though failure to disperse is indeed dangerous.

The lengths you go to to excuse leftist excesses are truly amusing.

Obviously you didn’t watch any video yet you still come on here and opine. lol

You can watch the video here. Please afterwards tell the fans if the women ‘took a dive’

https://twitter.com/vigilantfox/status/ ... 79714?s=21

yes, that's the video I was referring to. I don't see the person in red go down, but I do see the man in brown purposely putting himself in the way and it sure looks like he took a dive after he was jostled. the guy commenting is claiming "trampling" before the horses even get to them, looks like they wanted to make it look rough...but as I said, if you put yourself where you're not supposed to be and refuse to move as horses push forward, you're gonna get bumped. Get the hell out of the way, back off.

What makes this "leftist"???

The political preferences of so many of the protestors being far right wing? so, the police are now "leftist"??

You didn't want the asset freezes as a motivator to stop interrupting the economy, and I asked whether you wanted the protests broken up instead by force...and now you're whining about the force applied??

Seriously, all I hear here is whining.

I assume you’re now okay with seizing the accounts of anyone involved in civil disobedience such as BLM? You know, if those protests impact commerce, as you say. Correct?

The police aren’t leftists. Police do as they’re told. Their superiors are absolutely leftists in the worst possible manner. Trudeau is a scumbag.

Also, you are truly the only on here who ‘trolls’, incapable of admitting any error ever. Take a look at this photo. So you see the woman in the wheel walker who’s just been run over, and the guy who was attempting to get her also (the same guy you accuse of faking it - try lying under the hooves of a 1,500 pound animal and let us know how fake that feeling really is :roll: so dishonest).

CF6B031B-E95B-455D-A581-8A3647F2970A.jpeg

okay, so you've provided a totally different view of the aftermath and we can see the wheel walker she was apparently in. Why was she in that position? Did she and those with her not know that the horses were going to come through? Had they not been told to back away from the police line prior?

sure, I certainly don't want to end up on the ground with the possibility of being stepped on by a horse (I've been stepping on more than once and it ain't fun), so I'd be moving my ass to get out the way if warned. I can yell from 20 yards away all I want.

These folks decided to put themselves in that path. Took a dive, wanted to make it look bad...the guy narrating the video was claiming it even before the horses got there.

The BLM crack is total baloney. The millions of BLM protestors had zero intent to shut down the economy, burn buildings, etc. Some people did, however. And the latter should be subject to the law. No question, no excuses because of political perspective.

Show me a protestor involved in this matter who is not intending for Canada's economy and trade to be shut down and I'll agree that they shouldn't be subject to the same sort of penalties as those who actually have such intent, like the truckers blocking the bridges. The truckers are a no-brainer as to intent and the damage of their actions. The court system in Canada, certainly not 'leftist' has ruled...and they were warned and given a chance to withdraw...and they made a choice to continue to do damage. Ok, so they get the consequences.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Peter Brown wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:32 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:23 am

So..darn serious.

This is so dishonest. You’re okay seizing the accounts of anyone contributing to protests that resulted in over $2 billion of damage to US cities in the summer of 2020? I don’t recall you saying anything other than they had a right to vent their anger. Please educate us.
Yup, I want anyone who burnt buildings or funded others to do so to be prosecuted and meeting whatever consequences, under the law, as may apply. I don't care whether the cause of other protestors was well justified or not.

And it's total BS to suggest I've ever said anything different. But that's what you do, misrepresent and lie.

I've differentiated this with providing bail and legal defense support for arrested protestors. Big, big difference with doing so versus funding the damaging actions. I've used the examples of paying for the gasoline or paying someone to commit arson...if I'm not mistaken, that's what is analogous to what Canada is doing.

You don't ever address my actual answers, you just change the angle of attack and repeat, blindly, right wing talking points unresponsively.

and yeah, it's working, this "Putinesque misinformation" indeed has me inflamed.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:24 am You don’t care what occurs with our number one trading partner and a country which shares 5,000+ miles of border with America?
You don't either, my man. This is your first post on Canada.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
old salt

Post by old salt »

Were they whipping the protesters with the horse reins ?
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

jhu72 wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:56 am Someone else as crazy as Kellyanne. :lol:
Yup, another politician Petey admires, and says if we don't we must be racist...
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:36 am
jhu72 wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:56 am Someone else as crazy as Kellyanne. :lol:
Yup, another politician Petey admires, and says if we don't we must be racist...

Candace is a “politician”? What office has she announced she’s running for?
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

Peter Brown wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:31 am

Let's check the replay! Oxford definition:

pol·i·ti·cian
/ˌpäləˈtiSHən/
noun
a person who is professionally involved in politics, especially as a holder of or a candidate for an elected office.

Who is Candace Owens?
Candace Amber Owens Farmer (born April 29, 1989) is an American conservative author, talk show host, political commentator, and activist.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:12 am

pol·i·ti·cian
/ˌpäləˈtiSHən/
noun
a person who is professionally involved in politics, especially as a holder of or a candidate for an elected office.

Who is Candace Owens?
Candace Amber Owens Farmer (born April 29, 1989) is an American conservative author, talk show host, political commentator, and activist.

Petey said Trump wasn’t a politician.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

The term Petey had previously used in his list of folks who if you don't support then you must be racist was "black conservatives". He didn't specify "politician" but certainly all of his list are actively involved in politics, whether wannabe influencers or running for office or office holders.

And, with the exception of Tim Scott all he'd mentioned are extremists on the political right.

I don't agree, necessarily, with describing them as actually "conservatives" as I don't accept that extremists are conservative.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

pol·i·ti·cian
/ˌpäləˈtiSHən/
noun

Who is Candace Owens?

You think Oxford supports the claim that Candace Owens is a “politician”?
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:01 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:24 am You don’t care what occurs with our number one trading partner and a country which shares 5,000+ miles of border with America?

I mean I haven’t posted on hundreds of topics yet I still care about them.

But it was you who claimed to not care about Canada, not I. I’m fascinated that any American wouldn’t care about Canada.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Peter Brown wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:47 am

pol·i·ti·cian
/ˌpäləˈtiSHən/
noun

Who is Candace Owens?

I do, but she's certainly not a "conservative".
She's a right wing extremist, and an opportunist playing to an audience.

But hey, I must be a racist for saying so.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:50 am

pol·i·ti·cian
/ˌpäləˈtiSHən/
noun

Who is Candace Owens?

Is Herschel Walker a ‘right wing extremist’? If so, please let us know why.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Peter Brown wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:57 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:50 am

pol·i·ti·cian
/ˌpäləˈtiSHən/
noun

Who is Candace Owens?

Is Herschel Walker a ‘right wing extremist’? If so, please let us know why.
yes, just listen to the nonsensical Fox interview. Pandering to the hard right.

But I think it's quite likely that he's more of an opportunist than a true believer and unfortunately has done so little preparation that he's just barely able to spout right wing talking points. Most of such incoherently. His actual comprehension is obviously very weak.

And put that aside, his lying is just not ok.
Except to MAGA world which only cares about the pandering.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:49 am
a fan wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:01 pm

I mean I haven’t posted on hundreds of topics yet I still care about them.

But it was you who claimed to not care about Canada, not I. I’m fascinated that any American wouldn’t care about Canada.
Riiiiight. You care because FoxNation told you to care Pete.

Return to “POLITICS”