Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
CU77

Re: Orange Duce

Post by CU77 »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:04 pmNaaa...we just didn't like his policies. Wasn't personal
Nope, nothing personal at all about birtherism.
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:04 pm Naaa...we just didn't like his policies.
:lol: Sure you didn't. Which policies?
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:27 pm
youthathletics wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:04 pm Naaa...we just didn't like his policies.
- Dealings with Iran. Propt up for hard sanctions, yet sent tons of cash in the dark of the night.
- Obamacare and how it was crammed down the public’s throat. Lied about keeping your Dr.
- drawing the line in the sand and did nothing afterward.
- cash for Cars
- stance on coal
- cut missle Defense
- Solyndra and Failed Solar polices.
- CO2 is now a pollutant
- wasted money on Stimulus that was to be assigned to shovel ready projects, delaying an immediate need infrastructure repair.

To be fair I have praised him many times for saving us from a significant recession in short time and knocking our OBL.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
a fan

Post by a fan »

Edited response to make it easier to read.
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:49 pm - Dealings with Iran. Propt up for hard sanctions, yet sent tons of cash in the dark of the night.
So your preferred choice was: let Iran get the bomb.

You sure that's what you wanted?

- Obamacare and how it was crammed down the public’s throat. Lied about keeping your Dr.
youthathletics wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:49 pm - cash for Cars
- cut missle Defense
- CO2 is now a pollutant
- wasted money on Stimulus that was to be assigned to shovel ready projects, delaying an immediate need infrastructure repair.
Congress. Congress did all that.
youthathletics wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:49 pm - stance on coal
What stance? Trump "fixed" that, right? So how many new jobs has pro-coal Trump added. Have a look.

And how's your electric bill under pro-coal Trump? Higher or lower?

So again: what stance?

So you've identified two things. You wanted Iran to get the bomb, and to keep sanctions on. And you wanted Obama to....do what about coal.

That's a pretty short list for 8 years in office. Sounds like you liked him just fine.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:04 pm
Naaa...we just didn't like his policies. Wasn't personal, unlike how the left communicates their hatred for Trump.

here's how the right communicates its hatred for Obama: http://tinyurl.com/y4chlv7l
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
CU88

Post by CU88 »

youthathletics wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:49 pm
a fan wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:27 pm
- Dealings with Iran. Propt up for hard sanctions, yet sent tons of cash in the dark of the night.
- cash for Cars
- stance on coal
- cut missle Defense
- CO2 is now a pollutant

To be fair I have praised him many times for saving us from a significant recession in short time and knocking our OBL.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

yet sent tons of cash in the dark of night
Sorry, but this is just one of those really DUMB conservative talking points that comes from a place that couldn't be more misunderstood. You realize (actually, you really don't) that that money was Iran's money that had been sequestered in a previous sanctioning action that became a bargaining chip in the search for a way to keep Iran from the bomb. IT WAS THEIR MONEY and was returned to them in the process, a process agreed upon by the WHOLE international (read;multilateral] negotiating team that put the agreement in place after exhaustive diplomacy.

Right wing dip shirt comes along and abrogates the exhaustive work of a MULTI-LATERAL effort.

This is but ONE of the short-sighted, extremely shallow "ideas" the right gins up to attack the prior administrations good faith effort at finding a solution to an intractable problem..

Cut it out...

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Here is the Post article on our feckless White House and the security of the nation's secrets:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpos ... 657150e5d0

A White House whistleblower told lawmakers that more than two dozen denials for security clearances have been overturned during the Trump administration, calling Congress her “last hope” for addressing what she considers improper conduct that has left the nation’s secrets exposed.

Tricia Newbold, a longtime White House security adviser, told the House Oversight and Reform Committee that she and her colleagues issued “dozens” of denials for security clearance applications that were later approved despite their concerns about blackmail, foreign influence or other red flags, according to panel documents released Monday.

Newbold, an 18-year veteran of the security clearance process who has served under both Republican and Democratic presidents, said she warned her superiors that clearances “were not always adjudicated in the best interest of national security” — and was retaliated against for doing so

“I would not be doing a service to myself, my country, or my children if I sat back knowing that the issues that we have could impact national security,” Newbold told the committee, according to a panel document summarizing her allegations.

Newbold added: “I feel that right now this is my last hope to really bring the integrity back into our office.”

The allegation comes during an escalating fight over the issue between House Democrats and the White House. Rep. Elijah E. Cummings (D-Md.), the committee chairman, said in a letter to the White House Counsel’s Office that his panel would vote on Tuesday to subpoena at least one individual who overruled Newbold — the committee’s first compulsory move aimed at the White House.

The White House declined immediate comment on Monday, and an attorney for Kushner and Ivanka Trump referred questions to the White House.

In a statement, Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio), the top Republican on the House Oversight Committee, accused Cummings of politicizing an issue that should be bipartisan.

“Chairman Cummings’ investigation is not about restoring integrity to the security clearance process, it is an excuse to go fishing through the personal files of dedicated public servants,” Jordan said. “The process by which this matter has so far progressed has been anything but fair.”

The Trump administration has refused to comply with numerous document requests and inquiries Cummings has made on the topic over the past two years. Cummings identified the security clearance process as one of his top priorities after Democrats took the majority in the House in the fall, but his panel has not received a single document from the White House on the issue.

Newbold expressed fear in coming forward, telling the panel, “I’m terrified of going back. I know that this will not be perceived in favor of my intentions, which is to bring back the integrity of the office.”

She said she has already faced retaliation for declining to issue security clearances and challenging her superiors as they sought to implement clearance-process changes she disagreed with during the Trump administration.

Newbold said she was suspended without pay for 14 days in late January despite “no prior formal disciplinary action” in her nearly two-decade tenure. And when she returned, she was removed from her position as a “second level adjudicator” on security clearances and is no longer a direct supervisor.

In her interview with the committee, which was conducted over a weekend, Newbold told the panel that she began keeping a list of employees whose applications were denied but were later given clearances despite concerns about their ties to foreign influence, conflicts of interests, questionable or criminal conduct, financial problems or drug abuse.

That tally now reaches 25, she said, “including two current senior White House officials, as well as contractors and individuals throughout different components of the Executive Office of the President,” the letter says.

Newbold named several superiors she took her concerns to, including: Director of Personnel Security Carl Kline; his immediate supervisor, Chief Operations Officer Samuel Price; White House Counsel’s Office; the assistant to the president Marcia Kelly; and Chief Security Officer Crede Bailey."
Last edited by seacoaster on Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

dislaxxic wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:50 am ...

Right wing dip shirt comes along and abrogates the exhaustive work of a MULTI-LATERAL effort.

This is but ONE of the short-sighted, extremely shallow "ideas" the right gins up to attack the prior administrations good faith effort at finding a solution to an intractable problem..

Cut it out...

Yup. It's the ODS delusionalism - no cure, no hope ...
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

seacoaster wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:21 pm Here is the Post article on our feckless White House and the security of the nation's secrets:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpos ... 657150e5d0

A White House whistleblower told lawmakers that more than two dozen denials for security clearances have been overturned during the Trump administration, calling Congress her “last hope” for addressing what she considers improper conduct that has left the nation’s secrets exposed.

Tricia Newbold, a longtime White House security adviser, told the House Oversight and Reform Committee that she and her colleagues issued “dozens” of denials for security clearance applications that were later approved despite their concerns about blackmail, foreign influence or other red flags, according to panel documents released Monday.

Newbold, an 18-year veteran of the security clearance process who has served under both Republican and Democratic presidents, said she warned her superiors that clearances “were not always adjudicated in the best interest of national security” — and was retaliated against for doing so

“I would not be doing a service to myself, my country, or my children if I sat back knowing that the issues that we have could impact national security,” Newbold told the committee, according to a panel document summarizing her allegations.

Newbold added: “I feel that right now this is my last hope to really bring the integrity back into our office.”

The allegation comes during an escalating fight over the issue between House Democrats and the White House. Rep. Elijah E. Cummings (D-Md.), the committee chairman, said in a letter to the White House Counsel’s Office that his panel would vote on Tuesday to subpoena at least one individual who overruled Newbold — the committee’s first compulsory move aimed at the White House.

The White House declined immediate comment on Monday, and an attorney for Kushner and Ivanka Trump referred questions to the White House.

In a statement, Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio), the top Republican on the House Oversight Committee, accused Cummings of politicizing an issue that should be bipartisan.

“Chairman Cummings’ investigation is not about restoring integrity to the security clearance process, it is an excuse to go fishing through the personal files of dedicated public servants,” Jordan said. “The process by which this matter has so far progressed has been anything but fair.”

The Trump administration has refused to comply with numerous document requests and inquiries Cummings has made on the topic over the past two years. Cummings identified the security clearance process as one of his top priorities after Democrats took the majority in the House in the fall, but his panel has not received a single document from the White House on the issue.

Newbold expressed fear in coming forward, telling the panel, “I’m terrified of going back. I know that this will not be perceived in favor of my intentions, which is to bring back the integrity of the office.”

She said she has already faced retaliation for declining to issue security clearances and challenging her superiors as they sought to implement clearance-process changes she disagreed with during the Trump administration.

Newbold said she was suspended without pay for 14 days in late January despite “no prior formal disciplinary action” in her nearly two-decade tenure. And when she returned, she was removed from her position as a “second level adjudicator” on security clearances and is no longer a direct supervisor.

In her interview with the committee, which was conducted over a weekend, Newbold told the panel that she began keeping a list of employees whose applications were denied but were later given clearances despite concerns about their ties to foreign influence, conflicts of interests, questionable or criminal conduct, financial problems or drug abuse.

That tally now reaches 25, she said, “including two current senior White House officials, as well as contractors and individuals throughout different components of the Executive Office of the President,” the letter says.

Newbold named several superiors she took her concerns to, including: Director of Personnel Security Carl Kline; his immediate supervisor, Chief Operations Officer Samuel Price; White House Counsel’s Office; the assistant to the president Marcia Kelly; and Chief Security Officer Crede Bailey."
Is Devin Nunes on top of this?
“I wish you would!”
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Last I saw of Nunes was him sitting next to Adam Schiff while Schiff roasted Republicans who had asked him to resign as the head of the House Select Committee on Intelligence -- and who had positioned their thumbs in their posteriors while Nunes made the Committee into a dangerous laughing stock and toadying branch of the legislative merger with the executive the first two years of this dismal presidency.
CU77

Post by CU77 »

Just another deep state conspiracy to keep the true patriots like Jared from saving lives with WhatsApp.

Preach it os!
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

dislaxxic wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:50 am
yet sent tons of cash in the dark of night
Sorry, but this is just one of those really DUMB conservative talking points that comes from a place that couldn't be more misunderstood. You realize (actually, you really don't) that that money was Iran's money that had been sequestered in a previous sanctioning action that became a bargaining chip in the search for a way to keep Iran from the bomb. IT WAS THEIR MONEY and was returned to them in the process, a process agreed upon by the WHOLE international (read;multilateral] negotiating team that put the agreement in place after exhaustive diplomacy.

Cut it out...

You are mean and rude. ;)

You are speaking with hindsight, the conversation required past inquiry. And there is still uncertainty if this was pay to play (which is against the law) on the timely release of our prisoners, which "the feds" tell us was negotiated by a Swiss third party. AT THAT TIME it was all subject to speculation, backdoor deals, and BHO telling everyone banks could not transfer that kind of money when in fact they wired Iran money on multiple occasions, and yet according to BHO we had to send cash in multiple currency types.

The Iran Nuc deal did not help matter with the wire transfers.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:40 pmYou are mean and rude. ;)
i wave my private parts in your general direction! ;)
You are speaking with hindsight, the conversation required past inquiry. And there is still uncertainty if this was pay to play (which is against the law) on the timely release of our prisoners, which "the feds" tell us was negotiated by a Swiss third party. AT THAT TIME it was all subject to speculation, backdoor deals, and BHO telling everyone banks could not transfer that kind of money when in fact they wired Iran money on multiple occasions, and yet according to BHO we had to send cash in multiple currency types.

The Iran Nuc deal did not help matter with the wire transfers.
Since this is pure Fox-Speak, you'll need to come up with some citations to support this theory. Good luck with that, as this sort of Swamp conspircy has been pretty well debunked..."in hindsight"... :mrgreen:

runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

dislaxxic wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:51 pm

You must have a hard time waving something so small. Like waving a grape :D
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Ice cream doesn't have a bone[r]... :mrgreen:

youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

dislaxxic wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:21 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:06 pm
dislaxxic wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:51 pm
You must have a hard time waving something so small. Like waving a grape :D
Ice cream doesn't have a bone[r]... :mrgreen:
Are you Joe Biden? :D
~Livy

wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

Hooray! Twenty-nine (29)% believe he's free and clear. Aficionados of TrumpMath rejoice!That number is BIG,HUGE,ENORMOUS,OVERWHELMINGLY POSITIVE! And much BIGLIER than IT'S gigantic victory in the popular vote over some female back in 2016.

Return to “POLITICS”