All Things Russia & Ukraine

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
MDlaxfan76

Re: All Things Russia & Ukraine

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

why troll this on this thread?

The complete opposite of patriotism. Disgusting IMO.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Essexfenwick wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:30 pm SloJoe now at 37 percent approval.

Majority now finally realize he’s not mentally capable

Majority now believe election was fraudulent

Trump looking Golden .

You got here just in time.

I needed the heat off my back. :lol: :lol:
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
MDlaxfan76

Re: Ukraine is Putting Up One Heck of a Fight

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

runrussellrun wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:21 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:16 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:09 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 7:07 am

:D Go Big Green

Zelenskiy

added that i at the end instead of 2 y's

Still two e's... ;)
apparently....your job as the queen spelling bee hasn't resonated with everyone. NEW POST, with purposely misspelled.... ;)

go gett em, maryland lacrosse fanatic :roll:
:roll:
Salty and I had a respectful and a bit humorous discussion of the spelling after someone else had scolded him for misspelling while he'd been taking a bit of a swing at Zelensky.

I pointed out where salty wasn't understanding his error. Making clear I didn't think it was intentional.

He made clear he hadn't meant it disrespectfully.

This particular spelling in an article was provided by Salty. Another version of the spelling altogether.

None of this matters, unless someone does it on purpose, disrespectfully, which he hadn't.

And yet, you want to chime in and take a personal shot at me?

Come on, find something more interesting.
but....you ARE interesting. Way more than I.

So, ,you are NOT concerned with people miss spelling Zelensky's name? Then, why chime in, at all, in the first place and post about it?

Understand?

Yes.....we guess we missed the humor ;)
The Dartmouth poke was intended, I'm sure, humorously, thus the Go Big Green response.

No, I don't think it's a big deal...I do think it's worth making a bit of an effort. Which is why I chimed in, as the discussion was unnecessarily chippy, IMO.

But you gotta take it out of context and make it personal. Find something more interesting, please. You don't need to follow me around on the threads to take shots at me personally.

There's indeed way more interesting topics.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Essexfenwick

Post by Essexfenwick »

Install a liberal fool with dementia

Get WW3.

Get Trump back in there. We need somebody with common sense and proven government management skills.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Essexfenwick wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:59 pm Install a liberal fool with dementia

Get WW3.

Get Trump back in there. We need somebody with common sense and proven government management skills.
Are your parents home?
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:40 pm

Zelenskiy

Still two e's... ;)
apparently....your job as the queen spelling bee hasn't resonated with everyone. NEW POST, with purposely misspelled.... ;)

Salty and I had a respectful and a bit humorous discussion of the spelling after someone else had scolded him for misspelling while he'd been taking a bit of a swing at Zelensky.

I pointed out where salty wasn't understanding his error. Making clear I didn't think it was intentional.

This particular spelling in an article was provided by Salty. Another version of the spelling altogether.

None of this matters, unless someone does it on purpose, disrespectfully, which he hadn't.

So, ,you are NOT concerned with people miss spelling Zelensky's name? Then, why chime in, at all, in the first place and post about it?

Understand?

The Dartmouth poke was intended, I'm sure, humorously, thus the Go Big Green response.

No, I don't think it's a big deal...I do think it's worth making a bit of an effort. Which is why I chimed in, as the discussion was unnecessarily chippy, IMO.

But you gotta take it out of context and make it personal. Find something more interesting, please. You don't need to follow me around on the threads to take shots at me personally.

we think some might have paranoia issues........geez.

Since you posted, several times in fact, on the misspelling topic, we thought you DID care.

Now you tell us, it IS no big deal. Apologize for pointing out another misspelling. After all, your words : "I do think it's worth the effort".

feel free to leave anytime....if you feel you are being attacked. Find a safe space.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

seacoaster wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:00 pm
Essexfenwick wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:59 pm Install a liberal fool with dementia

Get WW3.

Are your parents home?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Get WW3.

you lying.....saying China didn't invade other lands during Trumps tenure?

Trump did nothing to prevent Mexico from invading the USA. When everyone is using EVERIFY and paying US legal wages, not scamming kids with the slave labor VISA junk as well.

the fight will still be "over there", correct?
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Essexfenwick wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 7:49 am Every 50-100 years Europe rises up into a seething bloodbath.

Here we go.
population control. covid barely made a dent
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

runrussellrun wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:02 pm

Zelenskiy

Still two e's... ;)

Understand?

Since you posted, several times in fact, on the misspelling topic, we thought you DID care.

Now you tell us, it IS no big deal. Apologize for pointing out another misspelling. After all, your words : "I do think it's worth the effort".

feel free to leave anytime....if you feel you are being attacked. Find a safe space.
Yeah right. Paranoia, obsession with behavior of others and attacking. Damn son you must’ve hit the weed hard today
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
old salt

Post by old salt »

Essexfenwick wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 7:49 am Every 50-100 years Europe rises up into a seething bloodbath.

Here we go.
...just pray that Zelensky does not become the Archduke.
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:45 am But right now Ukraine needs to stand firm. The world needed to see that resolve. Makes it clear it's not just leadership that wants no part of Russia.
Yep. They've earned their freedom & right to democratic self-government. Little chance for a national Vichy regime under a Putin stooge.
They've earned EU & NATO membership. Trial by fire. We're in full blown Cold War now. Could easily go hot.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

old salt wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:45 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:45 am But right now Ukraine needs to stand firm. The world needed to see that resolve. Makes it clear it's not just leadership that wants no part of Russia.
Yep. They've earned their freedom & right to democratic self-government. Little chance for a national Vichy regime under a Putin stooge.
They've earned EU & NATO membership. Trial by fire. We're in full blown Cold War now. Could easily go hot.
Looks like that 3.5 to 4 million number we talked about a few days ago, is a realistic number.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Show me that you know nothing about what's happening in the world in one sentence......
Essexfenwick wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:11 am Trump said Putin’s move is politically and strategic genius because the west isn’t going to stand up to him and that’s sad.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

a fan wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:16 pm Show me that you know nothing about what's happening in the world in one sentence......
Essexfenwick wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:11 am Trump said Putin’s move is politically and strategic genius because the west isn’t going to stand up to him and that’s sad.
I think no one who knows how to use the inter webs is actually this stupid, so the more likely explanation would be TROLL

Somewhere between Bandito and Petey. Could well be an alias.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Total Wine is doing their part:

A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
old salt

Post by old salt »

runrussellrun wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:02 pm

Zelenskiy

Still two e's... ;)

Understand?

Enough already. Even when called to my attention by someone else, I did not catch my error. MD tactfully pointed me in the right direction because he knew I was trying to get it right. I made the Dartmouth ref because it was ironic. I knew he'd "get it". Let's move on. No harm, no foul.

Return to “POLITICS”