All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 70

runrussellrun

Re: All things CoronaVirus

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:19 am
jhu72 wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:12 am
runrussellrun wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:22 am
RedFromMI wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:10 am
jhu72 wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:58 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:09 pm https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/ ... ed-to-know

909,000 dead and counting. We are going to break 1,000,000
... probably time to break out the ivermectin. ;)
From the link:
New studies show that natural immunity to the coronavirus weakens (wanes) over time, and does so faster than immunity provided by COVID-19 vaccination.
Get the vaccine...
Aside from the fact that "natural immunity" doesn't exist, never did. Which V-19 vaccine, specifically, lasts longer than this mythical "natural" thing?

It's called a flu SHOT...not vaccine, for a reason.

Does Hopkins BILLIONS in investments include any Pharma stock? exactly

keep on pushing TrumpU's fake vaccine. Hope it all works out for the kiddies in the next decade, or so. Puberty can be a batch. Remember, no women are having issues with their menstraul cycles. An army of one, if your "anectodeal " truthisms are even listened too.

Stay strong. The J and J vaccine is better than natural immunity. So is moderna.......yes sir. Trust these people. They care about YOU as much as the owner of a coal mine, or RailRoad does. Choo Chooo.

Something about "giving it all away".......yet the pledgers keep on getting richer and richer. Ah, who cares. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
from Hopkins Patient Communication Article above:
Natural immunity is the antibody protection your body creates against a germ once you’ve been infected with it. Natural immunity varies according to the person and the germ. For example, people who have had the measles are not likely to get it again, but this is not the case for every disease. A mild case of an illness may not result in strong natural immunity. New studies show that natural immunity to the coronavirus weakens (wanes) over time, and does so faster than immunity provided by COVID-19 vaccination.
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-con ... t-20048000

Flu shot: Your best bet for avoiding influenza
Getting a flu shot will often protect you from coming down with the flu. And although the flu shot doesn't always provide total protection, it's worth getting.

By Mayo Clinic Staff
This year's annual flu shot will offer protection against four of the influenza viruses expected to be in circulation this flu season. High-dose flu vaccines will be available for adults age 65 and older, but these may not be available at all medical centers.

Influenza is a respiratory infection that can cause serious complications, particularly in young children, older adults and people with certain medical conditions. Getting an influenza vaccine — though not 100% effective — is the best way to prevent the misery of the flu and its complications. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends annual flu vaccination for everyone age 6 months or older.
Flu shots free ? (hey Mayo staff......is it a SHOT....or a "vaccine" ? Geez, clean this stuff up

Best bet, huh? I thought mask wearing, we were told ;) , are the things that kept the flu deaths from being so low the past two years. :roll:
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

“I wish you would!”
ggait

Post by ggait »

Looks like we may be finally moving past Omi.

Cases declining.

Hospitalizations in the USA are high, but just starting to come down a little bit. Down 11% in last 14 days.

Daily deaths (the lagging indicator) are very high and still increasing. 2500 per day.

Chance of dying is 20X higher for unvaxed. 1.31 deaths per day per 100k unvaxed. 0.07 vaxed. IHME projects daily deaths declining significantly throughout February.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

ggait wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:55 am Looks like we may be finally moving past Omi.

Cases declining.

Hospitalizations in the USA are high, but just starting to come down a little bit. Down 11% in last 14 days.

Daily deaths (the lagging indicator) are very high and still increasing. 2500 per day.

Chance of dying is 20X higher for unvaxed. 1.31 deaths per day per 100k unvaxed. 0.07 vaxed. IHME projects daily deaths declining significantly throughout February.
That’s good news.
“I wish you would!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Well, that would be good news.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Last edited by jhu72 on Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:04 pm
... sounds like a mixed bag to me
BA.2 is more contagious than the original BA.1 strain among both vaccinated and unvaccinated people, but the relative increase in susceptibility to infection was significantly greater in vaccinated individuals than unvaccinated individuals. That indicates the subvariant is even better at escaping vaccine protection than BA.1, which was already significantly more contagious than any other Covid variant, according to the study.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

ggait wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:55 am Looks like we may be finally moving past Omi.

Cases declining.

... i have to wonder if this IHME projection includes the effects of Omicron 2.0 I would guess there is not going to be much if any break between 1.0 and 2.0, it will all run together.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

jhu72 wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:19 pm
BA.2 is more contagious than the original BA.1 strain among both vaccinated and unvaccinated people, but the relative increase in susceptibility to infection was significantly greater in vaccinated individuals than unvaccinated individuals. That indicates the subvariant is even better at escaping vaccine protection than BA.1, which was already significantly more contagious than any other Covid variant, according to the study.
Studys take time. Time is money.

Who is paying for these "studies" ?

Anyone studying the effects of trumpU's fake "vaccines" on the young, reaching puberty ? Increases in vaccinated, pregenancies, resulting in poor health for both the mother and newborn?

Still amazed that folks, rightfully so, don't trust Trump, based on his past. But pfizers criminal activity, in the past ? Why is this ignored ?
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

jhu72 wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:19 pm
ahh sorry, I should have said that the part about vaccines reducing the spread better than the original Omicron is good news.

We already knew that it's more infectious (bad news) but that the vaccines work better at reducing further spread (relative to the current variant) is good...eg I may well get it, but am likely to not have a bad outcome personally and also less likely to spread it further.

In my personal case though, I also have the 4th protection that I'm vaxxed and booster...AND I had the original Omicron...the latter adding another measure of resistance to this new variant.

The part that I don't think we had previously heard was that, with this variant, being vaxxed reduces one's further spread better than this most recent version...it had been 'frustrating' that being vaxxed wasn't a lot of help with passing it along.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

jhu72 wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:18 am FDA may expand Pfizer vaccine usage for children 6 months to 5 years by the end of February.

That’s criminal. Other countries won’t even jab to 11.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:39 pm
jhu72 wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:18 am FDA may expand Pfizer vaccine usage for children 6 months to 5 years by the end of February.

Our 1 oclock, with Marty Walsh, got pushed to tomorrow.

Seems our covid vaxx app doesn't work with older Iphones, but they still want to spend $330 million to purchase the APP.

Because, everyone can afford a phone. Just no money left over to buy a photo ID.

Test kits from china? What the heck is wrong with you people?
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Denmark has lifted all COVID restrictions. This will be an interesting experiment.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

... what's criminal is feeding a 6 month old ivermectin paste and watching the child turn blue.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

jhu72 wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:55 pm
... what's criminal is feeding a 6 month old ivermectin paste and watching the child turn blue.

Hmmm, ‘my body my choice’ crowd doesn’t trust moms any longer.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:58 pm
jhu72 wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:55 pm

Hmmm, ‘my body my choice’ crowd doesn’t trust moms any longer.
That was Grandpa. And no, no one trusts someone who is dumb enough to do that.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

jhu72 wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:52 pm Denmark has lifted all COVID restrictions. This will be an interesting experiment.
bait N switch......Denmark announced this last September too......

" Madam, it's the oligarchy on line 1, they wanna talk about restrictions "

If NOT to conspire, what else are "meetings" like Davos, all about? drafting fantasy sports rosters ?
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

runrussellrun wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:26 pm
jhu72 wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:52 pm Denmark has lifted all COVID restrictions. This will be an interesting experiment.

If NOT to conspire, what else are "meetings" like Davos, all about? drafting fantasy sports rosters ?

My guiding principle in life is anyone who attends WEF gatherings is either guilty or at the very least a willing co-conspirator to the crimes.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:44 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:26 pm

My guiding principle in life is anyone who attends WEF gatherings is either guilty or at the very least a willing co-conspirator to the crimes.
How are the folks at the "giving pledge" doing, financially?

you see, when you say "give it all away", you are supposed too.

How they doing, financially ?

It's as if no one does things together. Ever. Like the legal problems some of our "top" colleges find themselves in. Hoping they don't use covid money for their legal lobbying to extend anti-trust protection.

I was retired....but thinking about ramping up the drug sales, again Haven't actually "made" xtc, in years. Is there a market for it, still ? We sure made good use of the government labs at colorado, in the 1980's. Are the ingrediants hard to come by ;) ;) ;) ;)
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

https://www.reuters.com/business/health ... 022-01-14/

Andon said iHealth Labs also obtained contracts for the kits worth a combined $148.3 million from The Commonwealth of Massachusetts and Executive office of Health and Human Services between Dec. 3, 2021 and Jan. 5, 2022.

6.8 million folks in Massachusettes. .....that equates to $22 bucks, per person. No mention of HOW many test kits will be made.

The BILLION dollar contract ? Any decision makers own Andon stock?

It's SOOOOO hard to make things in the USA .

Return to “POLITICS”