All Things Russia & Ukraine

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Farfromgeneva

Re: All Things Russia & Ukraine

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Brooklyn wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:37 am
or we could say Bush was gay because he saw a good souls in Putin’s eyes…rather than a mistake based on a strong belief/wishful thinking that was wrong and colored by his own historical perspective…

Actually, that's more apropos for the union between tRump and Putin:

https://ychef.files.bbci.co.uk/976x549/p03vhv9x.jpg

Bush was a lot closer to the Saudi King. But we've gone over that already. :lol:
A. It would be Putin pulling trumps fake hair back and/or choking him while shoving his tongue down Trumps throat.
B. Trumps hands are too big in that.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

seacoaster wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:34 am Nice shot of Putin and his economic team:

https://twitter.com/maxseddon/status/14 ... 65/photo/1
... the visual tells you all you need to know about Putin. :lol:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

Essexfenwick wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:46 am No Russian invasions under Trump.

Libs exposed as “really stupid” like Trump told us. The level of mismanagement and divorce from reality under Biden is like retarded.
Of course no invasions. Putin figured that with Trump’s leadership and his pissing off all of Western Europe that he’d let Trump do his dirty work to implode NATO and disintegrate relations. He’d then be able to do as he wished. Putin laughed for four years. With Trump gone he figured he better go after the Ukraine prize sooner rather than later, thinking the US and EU wouldn’t be able to get their act together fast enough. So far he’s been wrong.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Petraeus speaks:

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:00 pm
Brooklyn wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:37 am
or we could say Bush was gay because he saw a good souls in Putin’s eyes…rather than a mistake based on a strong belief/wishful thinking that was wrong and colored by his own historical perspective…

Actually, that's more apropos for the union between tRump and Putin:

https://ychef.files.bbci.co.uk/976x549/p03vhv9x.jpg

Bush was a lot closer to the Saudi King. But we've gone over that already. :lol:
A. It would be Putin pulling trumps fake hair back and/or choking him while shoving his tongue down Trumps throat.
B. Trumps hands are too big in that.

Donny the Short Fingered Vulgarian:

https://www.quora.com/Why-is-everyone-j ... -hands-now

Hilarious! :lol:
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

seacoaster wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:28 am Pretty interesting thread:

https://twitter.com/EliotACohen/status/ ... 0204191747
the idea behind twatter, is what? fun?

look.....someone wrote "nailed it" with the appropriate skin tone thumbs up.

so much fun......can you ban people from twitter? Sounds like a neato community, open minds not allowed. Think....like twatters....or be gone.

we know, we know, can't fix stoopid.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Russian space agency Roscosmos has announced that it’s temporarily halting Soyuz rocket launches in French Guiana due to sanctions imposed by the European Union, according to a report by Space.com.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Per AFP:
Russian President Vladimir Putin told his French counterpart on Monday that the demilitarisation of Ukraine and Western recognition of Russian sovereignty over the Crimean peninsula were prerequisites to ending fighting in Ukraine, the Kremlin said.

"Vladimir Putin stressed that a settlement is possible only if Russia's legitimate security interests are unconditionally taken into account, including the recognition of Russian sovereignty over Crimea, the demilitarisation and denazification of the Ukrainian state and ensuring its neutral status," according to a Kremlin readout of the call.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

jhu72 wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:38 pm Per AFP:
Russian President Vladimir Putin told his French counterpart on Monday that the demilitarisation of Ukraine and Western recognition of Russian sovereignty over the Crimean peninsula were prerequisites to ending fighting in Ukraine, the Kremlin said.

"Vladimir Putin stressed that a settlement is possible only if Russia's legitimate security interests are unconditionally taken into account, including the recognition of Russian sovereignty over Crimea, the demilitarisation and denazification of the Ukrainian state and ensuring its neutral status," according to a Kremlin readout of the call.
Let me get a little something for the effort and try to save face. I say give him a lunchbag full of Zellenskys “morning glory”
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

seacoaster wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:29 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:27 am
seacoaster wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:04 am

Libs exposed as “really stupid” like Trump told us. The level of mismanagement and divorce from reality under Biden is like retarded.
This must be doubling down, and I mean down.

Your Trump-Love is amusing. It is clear that Biden and his national security team has managed this intractable situation very well, very professionally, and with care and caution and multilateral skill. Only the most vacantly partisan people think otherwise. And the phrase "like retarded" is one I haven't heard since one of my kids got set straight on it in middle school.
You are so naive. The description of your party and it's ineptitude is clearly defined..
Oh great swami of the Couch, tell me why I am naive? Teach me Couch Master!!!
Trying to educate a lawyer, especially a FLP retired one is a lesson in futility. Why would I waste my valuable time arguing with an idiot? You can't teach the unteachable... Once you have hung up your bow tie and put your wingtips in the closet you have become a shadow of your former self. How come you never found yourself on the SCOTUS given your self proclaimed legal genius status?? I guess I am a better couch warrior than you were a fifth string useless member of the legal profession. How many ambulances did you chase in your career? Did you ever catch one?? :D
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Seems Ukraine has applied for membership in the EU. Another thumb in Putin's eye.
runrussellrun

Re: Ukraine is Putting Up One Heck of a Fight

Post by runrussellrun »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 7:07 am

:D Go Big Green

Zelenskiy

added that i at the end instead of 2 y's

Still two e's... ;)
apparently....your job as the queen spelling bee hasn't resonated with everyone. NEW POST, with purposely misspelled.... ;)

go gett em, maryland lacrosse fanatic :roll:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

runrussellrun wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:09 pm

Zelenskiy

Still two e's... ;)
apparently....your job as the queen spelling bee hasn't resonated with everyone. NEW POST, with purposely misspelled.... ;)

:roll:
Salty and I had a respectful and a bit humorous discussion of the spelling after someone else had scolded him for misspelling while he'd been taking a bit of a swing at Zelensky.

I pointed out where salty wasn't understanding his error. Making clear I didn't think it was intentional.

He made clear he hadn't meant it disrespectfully.

This particular spelling in an article was provided by Salty. Another version of the spelling altogether.

None of this matters, unless someone does it on purpose, disrespectfully, which he hadn't.

And yet, you want to chime in and take a personal shot at me?

Come on, find something more interesting.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:52 pm
seacoaster wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:29 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:27 am
seacoaster wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:04 am

This must be doubling down, and I mean down.

Your Trump-Love is amusing. It is clear that Biden and his national security team has managed this intractable situation very well, very professionally, and with care and caution and multilateral skill. Only the most vacantly partisan people think otherwise. And the phrase "like retarded" is one I haven't heard since one of my kids got set straight on it in middle school.
You are so naive. The description of your party and it's ineptitude is clearly defined..
Oh great swami of the Couch, tell me why I am naive? Teach me Couch Master!!!
Trying to educate a lawyer, especially a FLP retired one is a lesson in futility. Why would I waste my valuable time arguing with an idiot? You can't teach the unteachable... Once you have hung up your bow tie and put your wingtips in the closet you have become a shadow of your former self. How come you never found yourself on the SCOTUS given your self proclaimed legal genius status?? I guess I am a better couch warrior than you were a fifth string useless member of the legal profession. How many ambulances did you chase in your career? Did you ever catch one?? :D
Thanks for this sad, content- and response-free reply. I'm not retired. I've never worn a bow tie and don't have any wingtips. I never had a chance to be a federal judge, to say nothing of being a Supreme Court justice. I never "proclaimed legal genius status," whatever that means. I never chased an ambulance or practiced personal injury law. I'm just a business litigation attorney in the northeast. Your post reads as a sad, grievance-heavy bit of envy of the life others have and you don't.

The country you profess to love is the one you always disparage, hoping for the failure of a Democratic administration and President. You fit right in with the quislings of the Right.
Essexfenwick

Post by Essexfenwick »

SCLaxAttack wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:05 pm

Of course no invasions. Putin figured that with Trump’s leadership and his pissing off all of Western Europe that he’d let Trump do his dirty work to implode NATO and disintegrate relations. He’d then be able to do as he wished. Putin laughed for four years. With Trump gone he figured he better go after the Ukraine prize sooner rather than later, thinking the US and EU wouldn’t be able to get their act together fast enough. So far he’s been wrong.

So Russia invaded countries under Bush, Obama and SloJoe but not under Trump because it’s smart to get countries taken over.

Libs are really twisted and scientific surveys show white liberals to have twice the mental illness diagnosis than any other sub group so up adds up since most of the liberals running things are white.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:16 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:09 pm

Zelenskiy

Still two e's... ;)

:roll:
Salty and I had a respectful and a bit humorous discussion of the spelling after someone else had scolded him for misspelling while he'd been taking a bit of a swing at Zelensky.

I pointed out where salty wasn't understanding his error. Making clear I didn't think it was intentional.

He made clear he hadn't meant it disrespectfully.

This particular spelling in an article was provided by Salty. Another version of the spelling altogether.

None of this matters, unless someone does it on purpose, disrespectfully, which he hadn't.

And yet, you want to chime in and take a personal shot at me?

Come on, find something more interesting.
but....you ARE interesting. Way more than I.

So, ,you are NOT concerned with people miss spelling Zelensky's name? Then, why chime in, at all, in the first place and post about it?

Understand?

Yes.....we guess we missed the humor ;)
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Essexfenwick wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:21 pm
SCLaxAttack wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:05 pm

So Russia invaded countries under Bush, Obama and SloJoe but not under Trump because it’s smart to get countries taken over.

Libs are really twisted and scientific surveys show white liberals to have twice the mental illness diagnosis than any other sub group so up adds up since most of the liberals running things are white.
Ummm.....China invaded plenty during tRumps tenure.

Same for Mexico ;)

Any other countries invade other countries during tRumps "illegitamate " POTUSA, like, say, on the continent of Africa, or South America ?

Syria? taats needs to infect more Patriots, enough of the pretend party pom pom clubs.
Essexfenwick

Post by Essexfenwick »

SloJoe now at 37 percent approval.

Majority now finally realize he’s not mentally capable

Majority now believe election was fraudulent

Trump looking Golden .

Return to “POLITICS”