Trump Rally and Possible Shooting or Explosions?

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Kismet

Re: Trump Rally and Possible Shooting or Explosions?

Post by Kismet »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 6:12 pm
Kismet wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 4:42 pm
youthathletics wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 4:22 pm
Kismet wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 3:49 pm
youthathletics wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 3:06 pm
Kismet wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 2:45 pm
youthathletics wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 2:39 pm New video of someone running across the roof. Look how fuggen easy this shot was. https://x.com/CollinRugg/status/1818701419660427510

The comments in this section are all over the place but it certainly leaves one speculating...
Did Colin Rugg also check out the grassy knoll? :oops: :oops: :oops:

You fall for the algorithmic conspiracies every time! At least, Elon loves you using the platform :oops: ;)
...and your algorithm is showing again. :lol:
Is that video a fake?
No idea
but certainly possible.
coincidentally allegedly shot by someone who was hit by gunfire seconds later

so all of the cops in and around the building immediately after the shots let a second shooter go? Ditto for the snipers?
:lol: :roll:
If you don't know its a fake, why go for the jugular, discount the post, call it an algorithmic conspiracy I fell for. Yet, if you spent more than 1 second preparing your standard reply against anyone to whom you disagree, you'd had learned this was filmed from the guy that was shot twice. Might want to use the 24x3 method moving forward.
You are certainly entitled to your opinion as am I
You didn't answer my questions
Where did the second shooter go? How come NOBODY else saw this person? Not cops, nor spectators who all saw the shooter
How come FBI confirmed all of the bullets fired came from one weapon (the one lying next to the dead shooter). 8 shots 8 empty cartridges

How come Senator Hawley didn't ask all these questions at yesterday's hearing?

Amazing none of these questions occurred to you either? Wonder why that is?
:lol: So I post an authentic video, hot off the press, from the guy that got shot...and you now want to start a fight, b/c you assumed it was fake. Nice pivot when backed into the corner for prematurely looking a fool.

Wanna have a conversation, then act like you actually care to have one.
Funny coming from you.
Neither you nor I know for certain that the video is authentic and I said as much - which you ignored - so much for your point. You ignored all the questions I posed as well. It is possible that there is an explanation for all of it seeing that nobody saw another shooter and that all of the bullets fired matched the number of empty casings next to the dead shooter.

I suggest you send it to the FBI which is what thee people should have done rather than posting it on Twitter

This "theory" has been kicking around since July 23. It's not hot off the presses either.

Sayonara - this is the way most discussions you're involved in end up and that's not just my opinion. :lol:
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Kismet wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 6:21 pm
youthathletics wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 2:39 pm New video of someone running across the roof. Look how fuggen easy this shot was. https://x.com/CollinRugg/status/1818701419660427510

The comments in this section are all over the place but it certainly leaves one speculating...

You fall for the algorithmic conspiracies every time! At least, Elon loves you using the platform :oops: ;)
Is that video a fake?
No idea
but certainly possible.

so all of the cops in and around the building immediately after the shots let a second shooter go? Ditto for the snipers?
If you don't know its a fake, why go for the jugular, discount the post, call it an algorithmic conspiracy I fell for. Yet, if you spent more than 1 second preparing your standard reply against anyone to whom you disagree, you'd had learned this was filmed from the guy that was shot twice. Might want to use the 24x3 method moving forward.
Where did the second shooter go? How come NOBODY else saw this person? Not cops, nor spectators who all saw the shooter
How come FBI confirmed all of the bullets fired came from one weapon (the one lying next to the dead shooter). 8 shots 8 empty cartridges

:lol: So I post an authentic video, hot off the press, from the guy that got shot...and you now want to start a fight, b/c you assumed it was fake. Nice pivot when backed into the corner for prematurely looking a fool.

Funny coming from you.
Neither you nor I know for certain that the video is authentic and I said as much - which you ignored - so much for your point. You ignored all the questions I posed as well. It is possible that there is an explanation for all of it seeing that nobody saw another shooter and that all of the bullets fired matched the number of empty casings next to the dead shooter.

I suggest you send it to the FBI which is what thee people should have done rather than posting it on Twitter

This "theory" has been kicking around since July 23. It's not hot off the presses either.

Sayonara - this is the way most discussions you're involved in end up and that's not just my opinion. :lol:
Is that the clip where the guy said Trump was shot in the face? If so, it’s credible.
“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Is that video a fake?
No idea
but certainly possible.

Funny coming from you.

More make believe news from you, as you attempt to double down. It is being reported that this newly posted video footage become available after James Copenhaver had his phone returned after being looked over by the authorities and discharge from teh hospital. Sure glad you are not on the case....you sound worse than Cheatle. :lol:
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 7:12 pm

Is that video a fake?
No idea
but certainly possible.

Funny coming from you.

More make believe news from you, as you attempt to double down. It is being reported that this newly posted video footage become available after James Copenhaver had his phone returned after being looked over by the authorities and discharge from teh hospital. Sure glad you are not on the case....you sound worse than Cheatle. :lol:
Trump posts a viddo and this chump wants anyone to believe it. Incredible. Trump literally lies multiple times a day. Lied 30,000 times in 4 years. He has no cred and anyone relying on him or his lying friends is simple minded.
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

Why not answer the questions?

They ate not being sdked by a black woman journalist so its ok.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

OCanada wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 2:39 pm Why not answer the questions?

I don’t fight YA as much as some and think I’m pretty fair with him (if not everyone imo) but you’ll find he ignores intentionally to avoids answering tough legit questions as a matter of habit here.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 5:27 pm

I don’t fight YA as much as some and think I’m pretty fair with him (if not everyone imo) but you’ll find he ignores intentionally to avoids answering tough legit questions as a matter of habit here.
I have no clue what you all are talking about…I had no conversations with ocanada or you asking me for anything, unless you are all these users?
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 9:30 pm

I have no clue what you all are talking about…I had no conversations with ocanada or you asking me for anything, unless you are all these users?
I’ve taken mental note over the years where I’ve asked serious questions and you’ll reply even quoting my post but respond to other parts and skip whole sections that were the near and material component of the post to you that you quote back. I’m not going to chase you from answers but I’ve caught an identifiable pattern of what you choose to reply to pretty clearly.

Just an observation I don’t care it’s your style. But it is surely not you just missing all those questions given the manner of relate replies so as to be intentional. No big thing I take the lack of answer to signal some things and move on.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 10:06 pm

I’ve taken mental note over the years where I’ve asked serious questions and you’ll reply even quoting my post but respond to other parts and skip whole sections that were the near and material component of the post to you that you quote back. I’m not going to chase you from answers but I’ve caught an identifiable pattern of what you choose to reply to pretty clearly.

Just an observation I don’t care it’s your style. But it is surely not you just missing all those questions given the manner of relate replies so as to be intentional. No big thing I take the lack of answer to signal some things and move on.
The latter applies, appreciate it.
~Livy

OCanada

Post by OCanada »

Lololololol. Dementia???
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

old salt wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 2:00 pm
OCanada wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 9:51 am
old salt wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 1:52 am
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 12:51 am
old salt wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 12:03 am Biden was not held accountable by anyone. He self-destructed
...4 years after it was obvious that he was not up to the job. I told you that then.
Age is not the issue -- it's cognitive ability.
Maybe CinC Biden really believed that his military commanders advised him not to do a full Afghan pullout.

Trump's words never made sense, ...to you. IMH(military)O - he was our best CinC since GHWB.
Most accomplished for fewest casualties. Rebuilt our military & forced our allies to follow suit. Employed them judiciously, but effectively.
Trump's policies & decisions made good sense to me, but you think that anyone who disagrees with you is crazy.
Fewest casualties? You're gonna need to really back that up with actual data. Biden's been a much more stable leader than Trump by a country mile. Trump's words never made sense to the actual military brass. Biden hasn't had a fraction of the resignations and firing Trump did. People much more important than some distiller trust Biden with their lives. If half the brass second-guessed Biden's leadership like Trump's did, you'd be blowing your lid. It's kind of insane how instable he was, and yet you're cheering him on.

Dude insulted McCain and gold star families and veterans. And you carry his jock.
I don't have to back up sh!t. I'm stating my opinion of cost vs results.

You're forgetting how quickly Trump finished off ISIS & how few troops it took to protect the Kurds, to stabilize Syria & Iraq, & how few casualties we took in Afghanistan under Trump.

You might want to do a comparison of the number of flag officers & ship CO's relieved due to "loss of confidence"'

You're focused on rhetoric. I'm focused on results.
Biden insulted every vet who deployed to Afghanistan & every Gold Star family of those who did not come home from there,
...while checking his watch & trying to convince them that he too was a Gold Star dad.
At it again trying to whitewash Trump. Trump created the disaster Afghanistan became when he signed a the order to leave and put an early date certain in it. Meanwhile freeing 5,000 Taliban terrorists and their leader. Showing respect to our troops? Not at all. The sane military he characterized as losers and suckers. Spend a few minutes talking about him at Normandy and Trump. Bush created the mess in Iraq and the middle east in general and it is a complex situation with no easy answer.
You are mixing rhetoric with results & trying to attribute Biden's decisions & orders to Trump.
Biden was no more bound to Trump's Afghan plan than he was to any of the other Trump policies which he reversed.
Biden ORDERED the withdrawal, Trump did not. Trump laid out a framework for gradual drawdown & indefinite withdrawal.
Our casualties in Afghanistan ceased when Trump began negotiating with the Taliban.
Our withdrawal was to be conditions based, not date certain.
Trump had no intention of abandoning Bagram & leaving the ASF on their own, until they were ready to stand alone.
Pompeo told us that then & now Trump verifies it. Nothing was final until an order to withdraw was issued.
Had Trump been reelected, we'd likely still be in Bagram. with the small residual force our military commanders recommended
& our NATO allies would likely still be at their airbase to the W in Herat.
Biden was driven by a political goal -- to be out by the 20th anniversary of 9-11. Disaster ensued.
Salt is a white spice? Pretty much revisionist history by ??? Trump supporteres! Surprising.

Trump negotiated it. Trump released 5,000 Taliban terrorists. , Trump released their leader. Seems binding to me dince he acted on it. Furthermore in the eyes of the world it was binding. Shape shifting
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

The congenital liar Trump. That guy? Just bcs he got nicked does not therefore, mean it is true. The guy lied to the nation 30,000+ times as President and has not stopped lying yet. As recently as two days ago he told a big lie.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Had not been following lately....anyone else have any new intel?

Trump shooter Thomas Crooks had encrypted messaging accounts in Belgium, Germany, New Zealand: https://nypost.com/2024/08/21/us-news/t ... ium=social
~Livy

NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2024 8:07 pm Had not been following lately....anyone else have any new intel?

Trump shooter Thomas Crooks had encrypted messaging accounts in Belgium, Germany, New Zealand: https://nypost.com/2024/08/21/us-news/t ... ium=social
Last thing I heard:

Social media account with extremist comments could be tied to Trump gunman, FBI says

FBI Deputy Director Paul Abbate told members of Congress that the account could be linked to the shooter, Thomas Crooks, but he cautioned that officials are still working to verify the account's authenticity.

"There were over 700 comments posted; some of these comments, if ultimately attributable to the shooter, appear to reflect antisemitic and anti-immigration themes to espouse political violence and are described as extreme in nature," Abbate told a joint hearing of the Senate Judiciary and Homeland Security committees.
youthathletics

"Another" Assassination Attempt on Trump

Post by youthathletics »

Another attempted assassination today, this time while golfing:

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/trump- ... 024-09-15/
~Livy

Typical Lax Dad

In custody ;) ;)
“I wish you would!”
CU88a

Re: "Another" Assassination Attempt on Trump

Post by CU88a »

youthathletics wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 5:45 pm Another attempted assassination today, this time while golfing:

Nikki Haley is behind these!
Typical Lax Dad

Re: "Another" Assassination Attempt on Trump

CU88a wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 6:37 pm
youthathletics wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 5:45 pm Another attempted assassination today, this time while golfing:

Nikki Haley is behind these!
That’s what I heard.
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

Like I said, Trump turned the Unites States of America into a Banana Republic. I called it before he was elected.
“I wish you would!”
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

This new bit of news immediately removed all talk of Haitians eating cats & dogs which had resulted in such bad press for Dumpy Dumps.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq

Return to “POLITICS”