Military readiness

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
OCanada

Re: Military readiness

Post by OCanada »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:03 pm
OCanada wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:03 pm I am constantly amazed by OS disdain for fact and context.
Well too bad your so f***king stupid to not understand what Old Salt is saying. That is on you and not on Old Salt. Maybe you need some remedial training?
A fool cannot be protected from his folly. If you attempt to do so, you will not only arouse his animosity but also you will be attempting to deprive him of whatever benefit he is capable of deriving from experience. Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig. You seem annoyed
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

OCanada wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:03 pm I am constantly amazed by OS disdain for fact and context.
Well too bad your so f***king stupid to not understand what Old Salt is saying. That is on you and not on Old Salt. Maybe you need some remedial training?
No personal attacks.
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

OCanada wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:11 pm
A fool cannot be protected from his folly. If you attempt to do so, you will not only arouse his animosity but also you will be attempting to deprive him of whatever benefit he is capable of deriving from experience. Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig. You seem annoyed
I have never heard the “singing” version. I heard it with dancing.😀
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."

Return to “POLITICS”