All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 69

get it to x

Re: All things CoronaVirus

Post by get it to x »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:45 am
get it to x wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:36 am
Bart wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:10 am
youthathletics wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:28 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:26 pm
youthathletics wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:23 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:51 pm
youthathletics wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:33 pm My goodness.....hope the SCOTUS sees this. https://twitter.com/tycardon/status/148 ... 39106?s=21

Pfizer CEO: “Two doses of the vaccine offers very limited protection, if any. 3 doses with a booster offer reasonable protection against hospitalization and deaths. Less protection against infection.”

He’s probably a Fox News guy. 🤣
https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/10/pfizer- ... icron.html

Sad…..who is keeping score.
Evidentially you are.

However, Bourla said it’s unclear how long a booster dose will provide protection against Covid. The U.K. Health Security Agency also found that boosters are only 40% to 50% effective against infection 10 weeks after receiving the shot.

Just keep pumping that mRNA in you every few months.
Un huh. Probably less damaging than bourbon….keep drinking.
Maybe not: https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161 ... pl_1.10712
"In conclusion, the mRNA vacs numerically increase (but not statistically tested) the markers IL-16, Fas, and HGF, all markers previously described by others for denoting inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle, in a consecutive series of a single clinic patient population receiving mRNA vaccines without a control group."

If this was not statistically tested what is the purpose? Nothing. Either it is significant or not.
When the maker of the vaccine starts hedging you know the real truth has yet to be revealed. I think the real story of vaccine injury has yet to be told. The coronary/pulmonary issues are already manifesting themselves, but I wonder if the vaccine has caused permanent damage to peoples natural immune systems.

Now we find that the statistics on hospitalizations and deaths may have been padded. What good is information if the inputs are manipulated for financial or political gain?
There is a significant undercount of COVID-19 deaths.
Evidence? It stands to reason that if there is a financial incentive for recording hospitalizations and deaths "from" Covid as opposed to "with" Covid" that you will get a distortion of the numbers in favor of "from".
"I would never want to belong to a club that would have me as a member", Groucho Marx
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Bart wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:56 am
youthathletics wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:44 am
This too is considered Novel in the understanding of what mRNA can/may do in our body.
Every vaccine ever produced induces some sort of inflammatory response. That is the purpose. It is not novel to the mRNA vaccines.
I was speaking about mRNA as a whole...which is relatively new.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Bart

Post by Bart »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:01 am
This too is considered Novel in the understanding of what mRNA can/may do in our body.
Every vaccine ever produced induces some sort of inflammatory response. That is the purpose. It is not novel to the mRNA vaccines.
So now your position is that the mRNA itself if producing an immune response? I really do not understand what you are trying to say.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

get it to x wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:58 am
youthathletics wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:33 pm My goodness.....hope the SCOTUS sees this. https://twitter.com/tycardon/status/148 ... 39106?s=21

Pfizer CEO: “Two doses of the vaccine offers very limited protection, if any. 3 doses with a booster offer reasonable protection against hospitalization and deaths. Less protection against infection.”

Evidentially you are.

However, Bourla said it’s unclear how long a booster dose will provide protection against Covid. The U.K. Health Security Agency also found that boosters are only 40% to 50% effective against infection 10 weeks after receiving the shot.

"In conclusion, the mRNA vacs numerically increase (but not statistically tested) the markers IL-16, Fas, and HGF, all markers previously described by others for denoting inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle, in a consecutive series of a single clinic patient population receiving mRNA vaccines without a control group."

If this was not statistically tested what is the purpose? Nothing. Either it is significant or not.
When the maker of the vaccine starts hedging you know the real truth has yet to be revealed. I think the real story of vaccine injury has yet to be told. The coronary/pulmonary issues are already manifesting themselves, but I wonder if the vaccine has caused permanent damage to peoples natural immune systems.

Now we find that the statistics on hospitalizations and deaths may have been padded. What good is information if the inputs are manipulated for financial or political gain?
Evidence? It stands to reason that if there is a financial incentive for recording hospitalizations and deaths "from" Covid as opposed to "with" Covid" that you will get a distortion of the numbers in favor of "from".
It’s an inference: https://ourworldindata.org/excess-mortality-covid
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Bart wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:03 am
youthathletics wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:01 am
So now your position is that the mRNA itself if producing an immune response? I really do not understand what you are trying to say.
Not sure how else to explain that mRNA may have an unintended consequence, in this instance, that has yet to be determined.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Fauci out to pasture?

More could be coming out re: the gain of function story, perhaps.

https://republicans-oversight.house.gov ... 011122.pdf
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

https://i.imgur.com/05ssUIg.png

Despite the fact that the Republican courts have ruled against Biden's mask mandates, to the Republicons it's BLAME BIDEN!
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

It’s not just republicans. It’s also democrats:

We have gone backwards': Covid confusion snarls Biden White House

A half dozen former health policy makers, including members of Biden’s transition team, said the Biden administration needs an urgent strategy reset.
Biden was elected president, in large part, based on a message of ‘I’m competent, I’m capable, I will tell you the truth and I will get a handle on Covid in a way my predecessor could not and refused to do,’ and that continues to be the No. 1 issue for most people,” said Kathleen Sebelius, who served as Health and Human Services secretary in the Obama administration.

She added, “I do think it's about competence and capability and telling the truth and using all of the tools that are at the president's disposal.”
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1287282
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:05 am
get it to x wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:58 am

Evidentially you are.

It’s an inference: https://ourworldindata.org/excess-mortality-covid
My understanding is that excess deaths have significantly exceeded "deaths from Covid" count. Suggesting at least the possibility, perhaps likelihood, of undercount rather than overcount.

Reverse of youth's "stands to reason" presumption.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

kramerica.inc wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:32 am It’s not just republicans. It’s also democrats:

A half dozen former health policy makers, including members of Biden’s transition team, said the Biden administration needs an urgent strategy reset.
Biden was elected president, in large part, based on a message of ‘I’m competent, I’m capable, I will tell you the truth and I will get a handle on Covid in a way my predecessor could not and refused to do,’ and that continues to be the No. 1 issue for most people,” said Kathleen Sebelius, who served as Health and Human Services secretary in the Obama administration.

She added, “I do think it's about competence and capability and telling the truth and using all of the tools that are at the president's disposal.”
Yes, but what's the recommendation from these former policy makers?

It sure ain't to not have vaccine mandates.
DMac

Post by DMac »

kram, just want to throw this out there for you as if I'm not mistaken you were concerned about the vax and pregnancy quite some time back. Friend's daughter (31), vaxxed and trying to get pregnant. Went for a couple of months and nothing, now she's pregnant.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

DMac wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:50 am kram, just want to throw this out there for you as if I'm not mistaken you were concerned about the vax and pregnancy quite some time back. Friend's daughter (31), vaxxed and trying to get pregnant. Went for a couple of months and nothing, now she's pregnant.
My niece was pregnant and not vaccinated. She and her husband caught COVID-19. She was eventually rushed to ICU and baby was 2 months premature and she was lucky. Doctor had been telling her she should be vaccinated but Dr. internet is more powerful than her physician. Just dumb.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

DMac wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:50 am kram, just want to throw this out there for you as if I'm not mistaken you were concerned about the vax and pregnancy quite some time back. Friend's daughter (31), vaxxed and trying to get pregnant. Went for a couple of months and nothing, now she's pregnant.
Yes. Thank you. Good to hear. Congrats to them. Hope it all works out for the best. We are all vaxxed but trying to figure out if the vax is right for our 7 year old son right now.
DMac

Post by DMac »

Not so sure that's good to hear. She's very much apt to end up ruling the world and the child will no doubt be the heir apparent. Mommy to be gets what mommy to be wants, always. Very sharp gal though.
a fan

Post by a fan »

kramerica.inc wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:32 am It’s not just republicans. It’s also democrats:

I don't think that telling the truth about Covid is an option for Biden.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

DMac wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:21 am Not so sure that's good to hear. She's very much apt to end up ruling the world and the child will no doubt be the heir apparent. Mommy to be gets what mommy to be wants, always. Very sharp gal though.
Well I hope it's a happy ending for all.
One more virtual DR consult for us today and we'll probably make a decision one way or the other for our son. He has a few health things we're working through so it isn't so cut and dry.
Gotta say, there have been some good things to come from covid- virtual doc appointments, more work from home options, and "to go" mixed drinks at local restaurants are at the top of my list.
DMac

Post by DMac »

kramerica.inc wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:44 am
DMac wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:21 am Not so sure that's good to hear. She's very much apt to end up ruling the world and the child will no doubt be the heir apparent. Mommy to be gets what mommy to be wants, always. Very sharp gal though.

One more virtual DR consult for us today and we'll probably make a decision one way or the other for our son. He has a few health things we're working through so it isn't so cut and dry.
Gotta say, there have been some good things to come from covid- virtual doc appointments, more work from home options, and "to go" mixed drinks at local restaurants are at the top of my list.
My bold.

Understandable, it's not cut and dry for everyone despite all who are hesitant and/or leery being labeled Dumforkistanian mouth breathers. I'd put myself up around the top of those who has been given more shots, vaccinations and boosters than most others. Military dependents get a battery of shots and boosters just like the GIs do before going overseas. Got a whole lot of those as a kid. Needless to say, got a whole lot more as a GI both before enlisting (being sworn in) and while in and bouncing around the world. Used to always get the flu shot and you could bet everything you've ever had, or will have, that some days later I'd have a knock you on your asz cold/flu....every phukn time!! Last time a nurse asked me if I wanted the flu shot (10+ yrs ago) I grimaced a little and told her of my typical reaction and asked her if she gets one. When she said no that was all I needed to hear, that was the end of my getting flu shots and I haven't had a cold even in the ballpark of as severe as I do when I get that shot. Hence, I've not been vaccinated and that is the only reason why, I'm very leery of my reaction to that vax. I'm not an anti vaxxer, not a conspiracy believer, I believe the majority should get vaccinated, don't look at them as a bunch of scared sheeple. What I do know better than anyone though is me and my reaction to drugs. I don't do any, never have (pot and alcohol don't count) and I'm not so sure my reaction is going to be good if I get this vax. I'd be a whole lot more surprised to find out I haven't had covid than if I have. I've had my days of feeling pretty crummy (but of course there's no such thing as just a cold anymore). I know this puts me in the Dumforkistan mouth breather crew but I'm counting on my immune system, I think it's done its job. According to all the news out there I should already be dead (and I could be tomorrow) given I was in the high risk category from the beginning. As far as longevity goes, I already feel as if I'm playing with house money so I'm not really all that concerned about that part. I do hope we get a grip on all of this and life goes back to what it was pre covid, it's currently quite a different game. My two cents worth.
3, 2, 1.
get it to x

Post by get it to x »

K - Good luck with your son. All of my medical appointments here in SC are live. We all wear masks and vax status is never asked. My only connection with the world of medicine is as a patient and as the husband of a RN, so I wouldn't presume to offer you any advice.

Agree with you on the "silver linings" part and tech apps have largely made it work. We wanted to get out of Maryland and It allowed me to move here and still help my clients instead of retiring.

Again, Good Luck.
"I would never want to belong to a club that would have me as a member", Groucho Marx
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

DMac wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:29 pm

My bold.

Understandable, it's not cut and dry for everyone despite all who are hesitant and/or leery being labeled Dumforkistanian mouth breathers. I'd put myself up around the top of those who has been given more shots, vaccinations and boosters than most others. Military dependents get a battery of shots and boosters just like the GIs do before going overseas. Got a whole lot of those as a kid. Needless to say, got a whole lot more as a GI both before enlisting (being sworn in) and while in and bouncing around the world. Used to always get the flu shot and you could bet everything you've ever had, or will have, that some days later I'd have a knock you on your asz cold/flu....every phukn time!! Last time a nurse asked me if I wanted the flu shot (10+ yrs ago) I grimaced a little and told her of my typical reaction and asked her if she gets one. When she said no that was all I needed to hear, that was the end of my getting flu shots and I haven't had a cold even in the ballpark of as severe as I do when I get that shot. Hence, I've not been vaccinated and that is the only reason why, I'm very leery of my reaction to that vax. I'm not an anti vaxxer, not a conspiracy believer, I believe the majority should get vaccinated, don't look at them as a bunch of scared sheeple. What I do know better than anyone though is me and my reaction to drugs. I don't do any, never have (pot and alcohol don't count) and I'm not so sure my reaction is going to be good if I get this vax. I'd be a whole lot more surprised to find out I haven't had covid than if I have. I've had my days of feeling pretty crummy (but of course there's no such thing as just a cold anymore). I know this puts me in the Dumforkistan mouth breather crew but I'm counting on my immune system, I think it's done its job. According to all the news out there I should already be dead (and I could be tomorrow) given I was in the high risk category from the beginning. As far as longevity goes, I already feel as if I'm playing with house money so I'm not really all that concerned about that part. I do hope we get a grip on all of this and life goes back to what it was pre covid, it's currently quite a different game. My two cents worth.
3, 2, 1.
No we talk and argue here over issues, with the general assumption that they are cut and dry. Simple. Exactly as stated, black or white.
It's the nature of the interwebs. Reality is much more complicated and hopefully with less dire results, than we write or express here.
The vaccine is sensible for a lot of people for a lot of reasons. Even with the potential complications, other effects and unknown long-term outcomes.
So in our household, we're mostly all vaccinated Dumforkistanian mouth breathers. What was simple and the right call for 4 of us medically/and odds-wise, may not be right for our 7 year old. Go figure.
get it to x

Post by get it to x »

Fauci, in an email to Collins and others about an engineered virus and responding to "conspiracy theories" about the origin:

"I would not do anything with that right now. It is a shiny object that will go away in times (sic)"

https://republicans-oversight.house.gov ... 011122.pdf

The cover letter gives some background but is mainly political in nature. Read through the emails in the appendix and you can see the technocracy in action, defending their position in the name of "world harmony". Does that sound like science?

Return to “POLITICS”