Trump's Russian Collusion

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Trinity

Re: The Mueller Investigation

Post by Trinity »

“Dear @TedCruz: As a US citizen, I demand to know why your campaign gave US voter data to a guy in Russia named Yaroslav Leontenko.

I encourage all of my followers & everyone who else who sees this post to do the same. I look forward to ur response. cc: @BetoORourke @VickerySec

You know... Ted Cruz has not yet denied my allegations regarding his campaign handing mountains of US voter data to a Russian named Yaroslav Leontenko (aka "Yarek", & aka "Yarek Tenko").
I have the goods to show it's true.
I'll take Ted's silence to indicate he does not disagree.”

Chris Vickery, the writer of these tweets is Director of Cyber Risk Security at Upguard. Three different governments have these data sets.

Welcome to the Monkey House, Teddy.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:55 pm
tech37 wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:47 pm
Trinity wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:16 pm Was Kerry building a hotel there? I missed that.
:lol: He would if he could. His wife probably has him on a budget.
Maybe he would have the same problem he had with his dingy? He would probably be confused where to register the hotel where it would save him the most money. :lol: Wait... mega wealthy elitist northeast lily white liberals would never look for a tax break would they? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Or.....have the US taxpayers fund his trip to New Zealand to check on that waterline, nicely making way. Wasn't Kerry's first southern cross viewing at our expense either.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Trinity wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:24 am “Dear @TedCruz: As a US citizen, I demand to know why your campaign gave US voter data to a guy in Russia named Yaroslav Leontenko.

I encourage all of my followers & everyone who else who sees this post to do the same. I look forward to ur response. cc: @BetoORourke @VickerySec

You know... Ted Cruz has not yet denied my allegations regarding his campaign handing mountains of US voter data to a Russian named Yaroslav Leontenko (aka "Yarek", & aka "Yarek Tenko").

Chris Vickery, the writer of these tweets is Director of Cyber Risk Security at Upguard. Three different governments have these data sets.

Hey Beto I'd like to know why an Irishman named Robert Francis O'Rourke calls himself BETO. How stupid do you think hispanics are?
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

ON MUELLER’S CHOICE NOT TO ELABORATE ON PAULIE’S LIES

Bobby Three Sticks is ALL OVER the communications (collusion) between the Trump campaign and the Rooskies...

"...the transcript, declaration, and exhibits are significantly (almost entirely, in the case of the breach exhibits) redacted. Some of those redactions are dictated by law and DOJ regulations. The grand jury transcripts are protected by grand jury secrecy rules. The description of the other DOJ investigation Manafort lied about is protected as an ongoing investigation. And names of unindicted people are protected per DOJ regulations.

But the rest of those materials are redacted for another reason: to protect the investigation.

In addition, we know that Mueller actually didn’t show all the evidence of Manafort’s ongoing communications with the Trump administration, including communications that “provid[e] information about the questions or other things that are happening in the special counsel investigation, … sharing that with other people.” That was the only area where ABJ totally disagreed with Mueller’s claim that Manafort was in breach (she agreed Manafort’s lies about conspiring with Kilimnik were not good faith cooperation, but said making a finding that they had proven it without a transcript was “challenging”). In other words, Mueller could have presented more evidence that Manafort continued to be in communication with Trump to get ABJ’s ruling on that topic too, but didn’t, at least in part because they didn’t want to share what they knew with Manafort.

So Mueller chose not to make that information available, when he could have, especially given reports (which I have no reason to doubt) that the investigation is substantially complete. Compare the decision to keep that stuff secret with what Mueller did in the George Papadopoulos, Mike Flynn, Michael Cohen, and draft Jerome Corsi pleas, and Roger Stone’s indictment. In each of the other accusations of lying, Mueller laid out juicy details that pointed to key details of the investigation. Here, in a case where they legitimately considered charging Manafort with more false statements charges, they chose to keep precisely the kind of stuff they had disclosed in other false statements accusations secret. Particularly on the issue of sharing polling data, which Andrew Weissmann described to be the “the core of what it is that the special counsel is supposed to be investigating” because they pertained to whether contacts with Russia “were more intentional or not,” Mueller kept the key details redacted to protect the ongoing investigation."

Dasvidaniya

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
ggait

Post by ggait »

Hey Beto I'd like to know why an Irishman named Robert Francis O'Rourke calls himself BETO. How stupid do you think hispanics are?
Six -- only two possibilities. Please tells us which one your research has validated:

1. Photoshop by the Irishman's team?

2. The Irishman's parents having incredible political foresight. Who knew how helpful it would be so many years later to (i) choose to live and raise the Irish kid in El Paso and (ii) get his political branding established in kindergarten. Genius!!

In your research, have you consulted with any of R. Ted Cruz (per Harvard Journal of Law and Public Policy) or Rafael E. Cruz (per Harvard Latino Law Review) or Rafael ‘Ted’ Cruz (per Harvard Law School yearbook)?

https://i.redd.it/lqto874vr9q11.jpg
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

ggait wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:20 am
Six -- only two possibilities. Please tells us which one your research has validated:

2. The Irishman's parents having incredible political foresight. Who knew how helpful it would be so many years later to (i) choose to live and raise the Irish kid in El Paso and (ii) get his political branding established in kindergarten. Genius!!

In your research, have you consulted with any of R. Ted Cruz (per Harvard Journal of Law and Public Policy) or Rafael E. Cruz (per Harvard Latino Law Review) or Rafael ‘Ted’ Cruz (per Harvard Law School yearbook)?

Obama's parents obfuscated his birth origin because they knew he would run for President.
“I wish you would!”
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:00 am

Obama's parents obfuscated his birth origin because they knew he would run for President.
Let me guess you pick #2. You really do think hispanics are that stupid?

Is it any wonder libs in favor of illegal immigration.
Typical Lax Dad

6ftstick wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:17 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:00 am

Let me guess you pick #2. You really do think hispanics are that stupid?

Is it any wonder libs in favor of illegal immigration.
Aren’t they all that stupid?
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:19 pm
old salt wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:06 pm
Trinity wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:08 pm You Trumpists really don’t want to talk tax evasion. Hey, I just saw a Republican say Manafort screwed Trump, was using him to help Ukraine. Goalposts getting moved again. Of course Trump will have to stop defending Manafort. Who is gonna tell him?
Has anyone documented that Trump even knew Manafort before he joined his campaign ?
(& no, Trump doesn't know everyone in his buildings).
In Woodward's book, they had not met before.
What's the point? He was part of the campaign. Didn't have to know Trump. Boy those goal posts have been moved!

It's hard for Trump to have conspired with Russia via Manafort if Trump didn't even know Manafort until he joined the campaign (after Trump was the front runner, heading into the convention.)
The hacking had already happened by then.

It's possible that Manafort was influenced by his pro-Russian Ukrainian connections, but Trump dropped him like a hot potato as soon as the story about the Ukranian cash ledger (that the FBI had ignored) broke, thanks to a DNC staffer who retrieved it. (nice job by spycatchers Strzok & McCabe).
Last edited by old salt on Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:11 pm
Trinity wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:08 pm You Trumpists really don’t want to talk tax evasion. Hey, I just saw a Republican say Manafort screwed Trump, was using him to help Ukraine. Goalposts getting moved again. Of course Trump will have to stop defending Manafort. Who is gonna tell him?
Has anyone documented that Trump even knew Manafort before he joined his campaign ?
What's the point? He was part of the campaign. Didn't have to know Trump. Boy those goal posts have been moved!

It's hard for Trump to have conspired with Russia via Manafort if Trump didn't even know Manafort until he joined the campaign (after Trump was the front runner, heading into the convention.)
It's possible that Manafort was influenced by his pro-Russian Ukrainian connections, but Trump dropped him like a hot potato as soon as the story about the Ukranian cash ledger (that the FBI had ignored) broke, thanks to a DNC staffer who went to Ukraine to retrieve it. (nice job by spycatchers Strzok & McCabe).
I am focused on whether any member of the Trump campaign or any other United States citizens worked with Russian intelligence to swing the outcome of the election. I can't control what other people are interested in. Did Americans work with Russians to get the guy elected....lets find out, put them in jail and then discourage others from attempting to do it in the future. Don't know what is hard to understand about that. You are free to find it a laughing matter.... I recall you defending Manafort and I recall finding it odd to defend someone you may not know and someone the Trump folks claim to not know very well either..... Seems like all the more reason to investigate him....
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:17 pm

It's possible that Manafort was influenced by his pro-Russian Ukrainian connections, but Trump dropped him like a hot potato as soon as the story about the Ukranian cash ledger (that the FBI had ignored) broke, thanks to a DNC staffer who went to Ukraine to retrieve it. (nice job by spycatchers Strzok & McCabe).
I am focused on whether any member of the Trump campaign or any other United States citizens worked with Russian intelligence to swing the outcome of the election. I can't control what other people are interested in. Did Americans work with Russians to get the guy elected....lets find out, put them in jail and then discourage others from attempting to do it in the future. Don't know what is hard to understand about that. You are free to find it a laughing matter.... I recall you defending Manafort and I recall finding it odd to defend someone you may not know and someone the Trump folks claim to not know very well either..... Seems like all the more reason to investigate him....
When did I defend Manafort ? I want to know why Obama's FBI dropped an earlier investigation of Manafort, then ignored the Ukrainian govt's attempts to provide evidence (cash ledger) which would have aided that investigation.

It was not illegal for Manafort to act as a political consultant to Ukrainian politicians. It was illegal for him to evade taxes, launder money & lobby in the US without registering under FARA.

Manafort was effective as a delegate wrangler for Trump at the convention, but he obviously wasn't worth the downside his baggage brought.
...& don't criticize Trump for lack of due diligence in allowing him into the campaign, when the FBI ignored prior evidence against him.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:31 pm

When did I defend Manafort ? I want to know why Obama's FBI dropped an earlier investigation of Manafort, then ignored the Ukrainian govt's attempts to provide evidence (cash ledger) which would have aided that investigation.

It was not illegal for Manafort to act as a political consultant to Ukrainian politicians. It was illegal for him to evade taxes, launder money & lobby in the US without registering under FARA.

Manafort was effective as a delegate wrangler for Trump at the convention, but he obviously wasn't worth the downside his baggage brought.
...& don't criticize Trump for lack of due diligence in allowing him into the campaign, when the FBI ignored prior evidence against him.
Un huh
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:33 pm

Un huh
https://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/ ... ire-233446

Donald Trump wasn’t the only presidential candidate whose campaign was boosted by officials of a former Soviet bloc country.

Ukrainian government officials tried to help Hillary Clinton and undermine Trump by publicly questioning his fitness for office. They also disseminated documents implicating a top Trump aide in corruption and suggested they were investigating the matter, only to back away after the election. And they helped Clinton’s allies research damaging information on Trump and his advisers, a Politico investigation found.

A Ukrainian-American operative who was consulting for the Democratic National Committee met with top officials in the Ukrainian Embassy in Washington in an effort to expose ties between Trump, top campaign aide Paul Manafort and Russia, according to people with direct knowledge of the situation.

The Ukrainian efforts had an impact in the race, helping to force Manafort’s resignation and advancing the narrative that Trump’s campaign was deeply connected to Ukraine’s foe to the east, Russia. But they were far less concerted or centrally directed than Russia’s alleged hacking and dissemination of Democratic emails.
It's noteworthy that Manafort & Gates have yet to be prosecuted for espionage or a conspiracy.
It's still not clear whether or not those two were acting as Russian agents or just trying to cash in with their Ukrainian & Russian connections.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:39 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:33 pm

Un huh
https://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/ ... ire-233446

Donald Trump wasn’t the only presidential candidate whose campaign was boosted by officials of a former Soviet bloc country.

Ukrainian government officials tried to help Hillary Clinton and undermine Trump by publicly questioning his fitness for office. They also disseminated documents implicating a top Trump aide in corruption and suggested they were investigating the matter, only to back away after the election. And they helped Clinton’s allies research damaging information on Trump and his advisers, a Politico investigation found.

A Ukrainian-American operative who was consulting for the Democratic National Committee met with top officials in the Ukrainian Embassy in Washington in an effort to expose ties between Trump, top campaign aide Paul Manafort and Russia, according to people with direct knowledge of the situation.

The Ukrainian efforts had an impact in the race, helping to force Manafort’s resignation and advancing the narrative that Trump’s campaign was deeply connected to Ukraine’s foe to the east, Russia. But they were far less concerted or centrally directed than Russia’s alleged hacking and dissemination of Democratic emails.
It's noteworthy that Manafort & Gates have yet to be prosecuted for espionage or a conspiracy.
It's still not clear whether or not those two were acting as Russian agents or just trying to cash in with their Ukrainian & Russian connections.
The guy that kidnapped the girl and raped her for a few months wasn't charged with rape either.... the Clinton officials should be investigated also. Could you imagine if they had helped her "win".
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:53 pm Here's your Russian Collusion
You have lost all honor and credibility with me. Not that it will change your life one way or the other.
“I wish you would!”
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:59 pm
You have lost all honor and credibility with me. Not that it will change your life one way or the other.
I am afraid to open that link!
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

CU88 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:38 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:59 pm
I am afraid to open that link!
I have been waiting two years for Mueller to find collusion. He hasn't because there isn't any! Only a moron would believe Trump colluded with Russia. On the other hand, Hillary sold most of our Uranium to Russia, got paid handsomely for a speech by the Russians. This is a complete witch hunt and a huge waste of taxpayer money. You liberal loons suffer greatly from TDS and can't get over why Trump was elected. Good riddance.
Farfromgeneva is a sissy soy boy
a fan

Post by a fan »

You came back on to breathtakingly declare that "Republicans= Good. Democrats= Bad" ??

Awww. Thanks for the input. Groundbreaking stuff there.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

6ftstick wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:44 am
Trinity wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:24 am “Dear @TedCruz: As a US citizen, I demand to know why your campaign gave US voter data to a guy in Russia named Yaroslav Leontenko.

BETO??? I thought they meant BEANO. I thought the guy was worried about trying to contain excessive flatulence among the Democratic masses. :lol:
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:

Return to “POLITICS”