Ron Desantis (The Desantis Doctrine)

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
elonmuskrockefeller

Re: Ron Desantis (The Desantis Doctrine)

Post by elonmuskrockefeller »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:54 am
elonmuskrockefeller wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:41 amI've actually never said that, MDLax. You are more than willing to keep lying here about me with another poster, but you will continue to be incorrect. I attended UNC and crossed over with both Klarmann and Haus, ie: the worst 4 years of UNC's lacrosse history.

That said, I don't come on social media to discuss me or that particular team primarily because everyone there is my friend or acquaintance. You seem to always want people to recognize your days at Dartmouth though.

Desanntis is popular not because of your insane allegations of racism or whatever other heroin kick you're on day to day, but because he might be one of only a small handful of politicians who gets shi! done, all the while maintaining a low tax environment.
When did you transfer to Maryland?

After a year but I did not play at UMD.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

elonmuskrockefeller wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:10 am
elonmuskrockefeller wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:41 amI've actually never said that, MDLax. You are more than willing to keep lying here about me with another poster, but you will continue to be incorrect. I attended UNC and crossed over with both Klarmann and Haus, ie: the worst 4 years of UNC's lacrosse history.

That said, I don't come on social media to discuss me or that particular team primarily because everyone there is my friend or acquaintance. You seem to always want people to recognize your days at Dartmouth though.

Desanntis is popular not because of your insane allegations of racism or whatever other heroin kick you're on day to day, but because he might be one of only a small handful of politicians who gets shi! done, all the while maintaining a low tax environment.

ok, Gator. :roll:

I guess the question I really have is was anything that Petey told us before about his background true?
Or are all of these personas lies?
elonmuskrockefeller

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:19 am

I guess the question I really have is was anything that Petey told us before about his background true?

When and if Larry Hogan runs, were he to win, does he also then suddenly become the 'racist' of the moment?
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

elonmuskrockefeller wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:32 am

When and if Larry Hogan runs, were he to win, does he also then suddenly become the 'racist' of the moment?
sheesh, that's your response to being called out for all of your lies, Petey?

I posted today (as I have done numerous times in the past) that Hogan would get my vote in the GOP primary. As a registered Republican in Maryland I twice voted for him before, and I would have carefully considered his preferred GOP nominee for Governor had MAGA election denier a-hole Cox not won that primary. He supported Dem Wes Moore over Cox, as did I. He called Moore to congratulate him an hour before the race was even called.
elonmuskrockefeller

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:38 am

I posted today (as I have done numerous times in the past) that Hogan would get my vote in the GOP primary. As a registered Republican in Maryland I twice voted for him before, and I would have carefully considered his preferred GOP nominee for Governor had MAGA election denier a-hole Cox not won that primary. He supported Dem Wes Moore over Cox, as did I. He called Moore to congratulate him an hour before the race was even called.

I can't reply to you like I'd prefer, as we've seen what happens to posters who call you out on your nonsense. Besides, it's not worth my time.

In any event, I have no doubt you'd turn on Hogan in a second if he were the nominee.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... epublican/
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

elonmuskrockefeller wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:48 am

I can't reply to you like I'd prefer, as we've seen what happens to posters who call you out on your nonsense. Besides, it's not worth my time.

In any event, I have no doubt you'd turn on Hogan in a second if he were the nominee.

... the National Review trying to blame it all on Trump. :lol: :lol:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
elonmuskrockefeller

jhu72 wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:05 pm

... the National Review trying to blame it all on Trump. :lol: :lol:

It's not "all" Trump's fault, but he gets to share a lot of the burden. He's a madman now, worse than before. he's going to announce tomorrow night, but I think that's a yuge mistake on his part. He's blowing his, ummm, well you know, too early. Big mistake. The competition gets to sit back and strategize.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

ok, Petey.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:00 am
elonmuskrockefeller wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:49 am
jhu72 wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 11:09 pm
elonmuskrockefeller wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:43 pm "Monday: Florida goes into a state of emergency with another hurricane, Nicole

Tuesday: purple Florida holds an election, counts the votes, calls every statewide and local race that evening by 8 pm, zero complaints from anyone about process or suppression

Wednesday: Hurricane Nicole hits the east coast of Florida; A1A is washed out in multiple spots

Thursday: the clean up begins

Friday: major roads are repaired, A1A fully reopened, power restored to 95% of those who lost power

Saturday: Arizona and Nevada are still counting votes"

Yeah folks, it's Ron Desantis who is the problem. :lol: :lol:
... Mussolini made the trains run on time ... :roll:

Ron Desantis, D1 Yale baseball player with wife and three kids, is now 'Mussolini'.

Amazing your takes aren't viewed very seriously.
Back with the "DI" athlete...from the non-athlete on the board.
We remember all your fawning and drooling over the "wife" too.

And somehow that means he's not a fascist threat?
He's pitching and dog whistling Christian Nationalism and has repeatedly demonstrated willingness to be authoritarian.

But hey, he played baseball at Yale??? And has a hot wife???
One of my best friends growing up who’s also 40% owner of the software I walked away from played Baseball at Harvard. Who cares.

Pathetic losers care.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

DMac wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:10 am Should just stick with the F_off, Petey (which made me laugh coming from you), MDlax. Musky's sole purpose is to agitate and irritate,
says asinine and ridiculous stuff, just not worth engaging with, you just end up on the road to nowhere with the gnat.
It’s like sticking your junk in a woodchipper to bother.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

... Orange Duce sank DeSantis yesterday by reminding everyone of what a Trump suck up DeSantis is/was, a fawning wanna be.

DeSantis' fawning ridiculous ad with his young son endorsing Trump is a boat anchor tied around Ronnie's neck. :lol:
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

jhu72 wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:32 am ... Orange Duce sank DeSantis yesterday by reminding everyone of what a Trump suck up DeSantis is/was, a fawning wanna be.

DeSantis' fawning ridiculous ad with his young son endorsing Trump is a boat anchor tied around Ronnie's neck. :lol:
My god, all you do is 8itch and moan...

Ron organized and had completed a washed out bridge and some semblance of normalcy after a major weather event faster than we can get votes counted in multiple states that do not even combine to the total population in florida.

....not get off my lawn. :lol:
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:33 pm
jhu72 wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:32 am ... Orange Duce sank DeSantis yesterday by reminding everyone of what a Trump suck up DeSantis is/was, a fawning wanna be.

My god, all you do is 8itch and moan...

Ron organized and had completed a washed out bridge and some semblance of normalcy after a major weather event faster than we can get votes counted in multiple states that do not even combine to the total population in florida.

....not get off my lawn. :lol:
... he is still a Trumpnista. A stain that won't wash off anytime soon; and Trump will remind everyone, every chance he gets. :)
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

Quote of the night: "Imagine being Greg Abbot. Acting like the biggest a-hole humanity can produce. Intentionally letting your constituents freeze, starve, get shot up, die in a pandemic because of inaction. Taking away basic human rights, trafficking humans, and being an all-around piece of garbage. Taking millions in a stupid lawsuit and preventing anyone from doing the same. Outperformed the field by far for the 2024 Republican nominee. And yet all anybody in the GOP can talk about tonight is Desantis. And the majority of America doesn't care about any GOP announcement, but rather a rocket"
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:09 am Quote of the night: "Imagine being Greg Abbot. Acting like the biggest a-hole humanity can produce. Intentionally letting your constituents freeze, starve, get shot up, die in a pandemic because of inaction. Taking away basic human rights, trafficking humans, and being an all-around piece of garbage. Taking millions in a stupid lawsuit and preventing anyone from doing the same. Outperformed the field by far for the 2024 Republican nominee. And yet all anybody in the GOP can talk about tonight is Desantis. And the majority of America doesn't care about any GOP announcement, but rather a rocket"
Lt gov Patrick must be steaming
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:09 am Quote of the night: "Imagine being Greg Abbot. Acting like the biggest a-hole humanity can produce. Intentionally letting your constituents freeze, starve, get shot up, die in a pandemic because of inaction. Taking away basic human rights, trafficking humans, and being an all-around piece of garbage. Taking millions in a stupid lawsuit and preventing anyone from doing the same. Outperformed the field by far for the 2024 Republican nominee. And yet all anybody in the GOP can talk about tonight is Desantis. And the majority of America doesn't care about any GOP announcement, but rather a rocket"
I mean we should care more about scientific inquiry than fawning over politicians like a tool.
elonmuskrockefeller

First, Lee Zeldin should be given a prime job with the RNC.

Second, the 2024 GOP race is Desantis' if he wants it, with Youngkin a close second. The megadonors have spoken.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/11/15/as-trum ... icans.html

It's all over, before it even started. Desantis is handling Trump like a champ, ignoring him, working on being an executive. Desantis and Youngkin are so far and away the two best governors in America, it's scary.
elonmuskrockefeller

elonmuskrockefeller wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:41 am First, Lee Zeldin should be given a prime job with the RNC.

Second, the 2024 GOP race is Desantis' if he wants it, with Youngkin a close second. The megadonors have spoken.

It's all over, before it even started. Desantis is handling Trump like a champ, ignoring him, working on being an executive. Desantis and Youngkin are so far and away the two best governors in America, it's scary.

First Griffin, now Schwarzman. They have abandoned Trump for Desantis.

These announcements will roll out until Trump is indicted.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/3 ... ing-trump/
a fan

Post by a fan »

elonmuskrockefeller wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:41 am First, Lee Zeldin should be given a prime job with the RNC.

That's great.

Where's the press release for TrumpNation voters abandoning him? It ain't even close to over.....

Return to “POLITICS”