All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 69

Matnum PI

Re: All things Chinese CoronaVirus

Post by Matnum PI »

youth, you don't agree that Trump puts a high value on loyalty from people he works with?
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Matnum PI wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:12 pm youth, you don't agree that Trump puts a high value on loyalty from people he works with?
I agree.....and? Fauci has also said that he and Trump do disagree on things, but he understands Trump has to process everything.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Fauci was pretty blunt in his interview a couple of days ago. There's no way that Trump took this lightly. To say that Fauci does not have great job security is not a left-right, lib-conserv, dem-rep comment. it's just reality.
Caddy Day
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

Matnum PI wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:12 pm youth, you don't agree that Trump puts a high value on loyalty from people he works with?
Let’s see if you agree with this. This current situation is perfectly summarized by the following:

IT'S ALL ABOUT DEMOCRATS endlessly dragging Trump to the Public Square to STONE HIM with the Scandal of the Week written on the stones. It was the Russia Collusion stones for over two years, then Ukraine and Impeachment, and now Wuhan. They have to keep it up till November! IT'S WORKING. THEY'RE LAUGHING! "NEXT!"

They hope tens of thousands die so they can blame Trump!

They hope for more mass shootings especially church and school shootings, the more blood and carnage the better, so they can blame Trump!

They hope for more natural disasters like forest fires, tornadoes, and hurricanes so they can blame Trump!

They hope the Market tanks no matter how many lose their shirts, even though the companies not caring, reaped the Trump profit$ and they can afford to lose those huge profits for the greater good, so they can blame Trump!

They hope for millions of unemployed and struggling financially so they can blame Trump!

They hope Trump, his Deplorables, get the Wuhan too with tweets that want a Corona-infected person to attend as many Trump rallies as possible and to hug and kiss all of the deplorables. To them, a person like this would be a hero and if they die, a MARTYR!

IMAGINE THERE ARE AMERICANS that want death and destruction, mass hysteria, to gain power and promoted by the Doom and Gloom MSM hysteria!

THESE PEOPLE ARE EVIL and they hide in the Democratic Party and moderates have allowed their Party to be taken over by demons! They are in your family, neighbors, friends, co-workers and they're smiling looking at Trump beaten to a bloody pulp on that Public Square and if he dares stand up, they'll throw millions of more stones and the media will be there to cover every stone thrown!
Farfromgeneva is a sissy soy boy
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

I got this far and stopped:
IT'S ALL ABOUT DEMOCRATS endlessly dragging Trump to the Public Square to STONE HIM with the Scandal of the Week...
No. It's not all about Democrats endlessly dragging etc. It's mostly, all but exclusively, about human lives. Politicians may lean much further in the direction you're speaking of. But in terms of people, including Democrats, the vast majority... No.
Caddy Day
ggait

Post by ggait »

Somehow these guys should have told Modi in India who just locked down the Indian subcontinent (1.2 BILLION people) which last time I checked is on the equator and is a very warm and humid climate year round.
Tomorrow's forecast for New Delhi -- high of 89 and 83% humidity.

I hope hot/humid weather supresses the virus to some extent. I also hope HCP and other treatments have utility in the short term. But only an "all of the above" approach is gonna work here.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Holy crow. Just went back and read more and... Holy crow. No. Most certainly, no, the "current situation is" most certainly not "perfectly summarized by the following"
Caddy Day
Laxxal22

Post by Laxxal22 »

Bandito wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:24 pm Let’s see if you agree with this. This current situation is perfectly summarized by the following:
:shock:
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

THESE PEOPLE ARE EVIL and they hide in the Democratic Party and moderates have allowed their Party to be taken over by demons!
Stating the obvious but I'd be astounded if Bandito isn't in the Penalty Box by the weekend.
Caddy Day
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Matnum PI wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:42 pm
THESE PEOPLE ARE EVIL and they hide in the Democratic Party and moderates have allowed their Party to be taken over by demons!
Stating the obvious but I'd be astounded if Bandito isn't in the Penalty Box by the weekend.
The weekend? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: He will be lucky to make it to Thursday. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Matnum PI wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:22 pm Fauci was pretty blunt in his interview a couple of days ago. There's no way that Trump took this lightly. To say that Fauci does not have great job security is not a left-right, lib-conserv, dem-rep comment. it's just reality.
I disagree completely. There is a BIGLY difference between disagreeing and being a dik. I have worked with Trump family and they need and want smart people around them....up until you either screw them over, speak badly about them, or show signs of not being the best at what you do. They like to be challenged...respectfully. I have said this before. Trump called our president directly to try and get a lower price on widgets we sell, we told him no, he was already getting the best widget and at the lowest price...his response was, thank you for helping us out. We also continued work with them far afterwards.....and we were paid in full, on time. Certainly some have not been. Just sharing my experience.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

Over 9,000 new confirmed cases and over 130 new deaths. :shock:

This pandemic is not slowing down in the United States.

No way we should be even discussing the easing of restrictions.

In truth, we should be discussing a complete nationwide shutdown.

DocBarrister :?
@DocBarrister
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:46 pm
Matnum PI wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:22 pm Fauci was pretty blunt in his interview a couple of days ago. There's no way that Trump took this lightly. To say that Fauci does not have great job security is not a left-right, lib-conserv, dem-rep comment. it's just reality.
I disagree completely. There is a BIGLY difference between disagreeing and being a dik. I have worked with Trump family and they need and want smart people around them....up until you either screw them over, speak badly about them, or show signs of not being the best at what you do. They like to be challenged...respectfully. I have said this before. Trump called our president directly to try and get a lower price on widgets we sell, we told him no, he was already getting the best widget and at the lowest price...his response was, thank you for helping us out. We also continued work with them far afterwards.....and we were paid in full, on time. Certainly some have not been. Just sharing my experience.
Right - we are ALL candidates for being thrown under the next bus. Trump is looking out for HIMSELF and his family. That's it. :lol: :lol:
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Matnum PI wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:38 pm I got this far and stopped:
IT'S ALL ABOUT DEMOCRATS endlessly dragging Trump to the Public Square to STONE HIM with the Scandal of the Week...
No. It's not all about Democrats endlessly dragging etc. It's mostly, all but exclusively, about human lives. Politicians may lean much further in the direction you're speaking of. But in terms of people, including Democrats, the vast majority... No.
I was with you right up until I read Nancy wanted 35mm for The Kennedy Center in this bill. She most of picked up were Marion Barry left off with the crack pipe. https://twitter.com/Oilfield_Rando/stat ... 20359?s=20
~Livy

youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Kismet wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:49 pm
Right - we are ALL candidates for being thrown under the next bus. Trump is looking out for HIMSELF and his family. That's it. :lol: :lol:
Typical partisan response.....hey look....a butterfly, lemma go chase that. :lol:
~Livy

ggait

Post by ggait »

My knee jerk amazement isn't directed toward the faculty. It's towards the parents of the kids (if the kids go back) and much more towards the president of the school. he's a fool.
I suspect Liberty's decision is driven strongly by (i) the Libery Prez being an elite level Trumper and (ii) not wanting to issue refunds to students. But serious question.

Are the kids safest with 50-something telecommute parents, schools out little siblings and maybe 70-something grandparents all packed together 24/7 in the house?

Or staying put in the dorms? Or staying put in off-campus apartments?

The kids have to live somewhere while they take their online classes (which protects the geezer faculty members).
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

That’s all good, but do you have any information on their Russian money laundering operations?

Just wonderin’.

DocBarrister :P
@DocBarrister
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

DocBarrister wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:52 pm
That’s all good, but do you have any information on their Russian money laundering operations?

Just wonderin’.

DocBarrister :P
Yes....we were paid in rubles. Worked out well. :lol:
~Livy

DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

Matnum PI wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:42 pm
This is the 21st century. Are we still talking about demons?!?

Thought that went out of style ages ago ... namely the 1980s during the Reagan era. ;)

DocBarrister 8-)
@DocBarrister
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:51 pm
Kismet wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:49 pm
Typical partisan response.....hey look....a butterfly, lemma go chase that. :lol:
Merely reacting to your knowledge of how the Trump Org worked - appears to me that it is exactly the way he is operating now.
Trouble is he is supposed to be running the country and not the Trump Org.

Return to “POLITICS”