Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
runrussellrun

Hunty's book

Post by runrussellrun »

Just got Hunty's book...........

.....the stuff that matters (drugs....GUNS.....hookers ) and of course ADDICKtion.....seem to be discussed.

So, what IS all the hub bub about ? The laptop and its contents are irrelevent. Hunter, could be lying, in his book....... :roll: :roll:

Why did he need a gun?
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
MDlaxfan76

Re: Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

For less than 2 weeks, never loaded...

Obviously, Hunter was a huge mess...I tend to think that when people struggle with addiction and manage to 'overcome' it and begin to make amends, they deserve encouragement to continue that positive struggle.

Doesn't mean they shouldn't be held to fair account for their prior misdeeds, that's part of making amends, but the 'held to account' should weigh the effort to shape up on the positive side of the ledger.

I don't think (obviously) Hunter would have had all sorts of benefits in life if he hadn't had his last name (like others with privileges of birth), but he also wouldn't have the enormous attention paid to his misdeeds as well if he was just any such privileged person, absent the race for POTUS. Do those balance? I don't think so, but it's just a fact of (his) life.

However, do I think that the efforts to smear Joe are valid? Absolutely not, it's disgraceful. Crazy times. But politics ain't bean bag, and Joe understands that reality, so handles it pretty darn gracefully all things considered.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:11 am For less than 2 weeks, never loaded...

Obviously, Hunter was a huge mess...I tend to think that when people struggle with addiction and manage to 'overcome' it and begin to make amends, they deserve encouragement to continue that positive struggle.

Doesn't mean they shouldn't be held to fair account for their prior misdeeds, that's part of making amends, but the 'held to account' should weigh the effort to shape up on the positive side of the ledger.

I don't think (obviously) Hunter would have had all sorts of benefits in life if he hadn't had his last name (like others with privileges of birth), but he also wouldn't have the enormous attention paid to his misdeeds as well if he was just any such privileged person, absent the race for POTUS. Do those balance? I don't think so, but it's just a fact of (his) life.

However, do I think that the efforts to smear Joe are valid? Absolutely not, it's disgraceful. Crazy times. But politics ain't bean bag, and Joe understands that reality, so handles it pretty darn gracefully all things considered.
So who was the Big Guy?? Any input there or was the Big Guy a hallucination on the part of Hunter and Co? Labeling Hunter as a lowlife scumbag is probably the understatement of the year. The dude has spent most of his life lying that now he found an amen moment and only speaks the truth. I tend to lean towards his proclamation where he declares his never ending ability to carry a grudge. That would involve thinking outside the box. That is a concept at least one poster on this forum can't relate to... :D
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

The one who posted above me.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

I am going to get a 4.0 in damage.

(Afan jealous he didn’t do this first)
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:13 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:11 am For less than 2 weeks, never loaded...

So who was the Big Guy?? Any input there or was the Big Guy a hallucination on the part of Hunter and Co? Labeling Hunter as a lowlife scumbag is probably the understatement of the year. The dude has spent most of his life lying that now he found an amen moment and only speaks the truth. I tend to lean towards his proclamation where he declares his never ending ability to carry a grudge. That would involve thinking outside the box. That is a concept at least one poster on this forum can't relate to... :D
Assuming the emails are genuine (just put the senders under oath) ask the senders who they meant (Hunter received these emails if genuine, didn't send them). Presumably Joe. And ask them if Joe was actually involved in any of Hunter's dealings and what evidence they have of that involvement...oh yeah, Archer just testified to the Committee that Joe was NOT involved...but that Hunter used his dad's name and the fact that they remained in close touch to suggest potential influence...yup, that was slimy, if not illegal. But nothing on Joe.

I repeat, the attempts to smear Joe, with no evidence at all that he did anything illegal, and yet defend Trump when there's a mountain of pretty darn irrefutable evidence of illegality, some of which already proven in court...disgraceful.

But par for the course in MAGA think world...and you buy into it just as they want.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

The good reverend doctor:

“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:42 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:43 am
old salt wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:22 am
a fan wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 1:53 am
old salt wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 12:43 am I'm telling you no such thing. Emails from Bobulinski & others were verified early on by the NY Post & others.
Nope. Again, they didn't have doodly until after the election. They only had what scraps Giuliani gave them....not the copy as a whole.

"early on"...is more of you lying about the actual timeline because you refuse to admit you're wrong about...well, anything. You'd rather go round and round instead of just saying "oh your right, I missed that", and ending the conversation....so here we are.

You may now concentrate on your current conspiracy...where you think multiple Republicans in US Government conspired to (checks notes) protect Joe Biden. Hooray for you! You'll get 'em this time!!
What the F are you talking about, with your artificial, hypothetical timeline ? The WP article I posted laid out when the IRS was ready to go. There were plenty of officials in the govt who were willing to look the other way, rather than go after Hunter & the Bidens. Many of them career types who were not political appointees. Thankfully, the IRS whistleblowers refused to be intimidated & stuck to their guns. The more that comes out, the worse Weiss & the DoJ look.
The descent is picking up speed
Note how he totally ignores a fan's direct point that the media didn't have any verifiable anything prior to the election.

But hey, the IRS whistleblowers!!!!
Gee, that's weird, Old Salt. TLD and MDlax follow my mind-numbingly simple points with ease.

Gaslighting.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:39 am

The good reverend doctor:

There’s at least two votes for the big guy being RayJay-me and Kim Kardashian
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

I am going to get a 4.0 in damage.

(Afan jealous he didn’t do this first)
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Interesting that" prior" drug use........Hunty gets a pass.

RFK jr ?

Well.....he clearly IS a lost cause.

This place smells like something.......oh....hypocrisy....

Oh.....and the law cares, when one commits a crime with a gun.....the law cares that the gun isn't loaded.

unreal
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Did he commit a crime with a gun, or was his crime that he didn't report his drug use (which he contests) when he bought the gun?

Yeah, apparently he didn't load it, got rid of it in less than 2 weeks (recklessly though). A mess, but yeah, this would not normally be prosecuted unless part of multiple transactions or actually committing another crime, eg burglary, assault, murder...except for his last name. So, the prosecutor was willing to essentially put him on probation...stay off drugs, no guns, no jail time. But then the pressure came to do more and the judge objected to being the keeper of the probation keys; probably correctly...Hunter's lawyers didn't trust the DOJ (especially a future DOJ with Trump's demands for "retribution"), so the deal was scuttled.

They'll argue it in court unless they come to a new deal.
lagerhead

Post by lagerhead »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 12:23 pm Did he commit a crime with a gun, or was his crime that he didn't report his drug use (which he contests) when he bought the gun?

Yeah, apparently he didn't load it, got rid of it in less than 2 weeks (recklessly though). A mess, but yeah, this would not normally be prosecuted unless part of multiple transactions or actually committing another crime, eg burglary, assault, murder...except for his last name. So, the prosecutor was willing to essentially put him on probation...stay off drugs, no guns, no jail time. But then the pressure came to do more and the judge objected to being the keeper of the probation keys; probably correctly...Hunter's lawyers didn't trust the DOJ (especially a future DOJ with Trump's demands for "retribution"), so the deal was scuttled.

Don’t lie st md, who disposed of the gun? It wasn’t hunter! A gun is threatening whether loaded or unloaded, it’s an intimation factor.
Edit intimidation
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:42 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:43 am
old salt wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:22 am
a fan wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 1:53 am
old salt wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 12:43 am I'm telling you no such thing. Emails from Bobulinski & others were verified early on by the NY Post & others.
Nope. Again, they didn't have doodly until after the election. They only had what scraps Giuliani gave them....not the copy as a whole.

"early on"...is more of you lying about the actual timeline because you refuse to admit you're wrong about...well, anything. You'd rather go round and round instead of just saying "oh your right, I missed that", and ending the conversation....so here we are.

You may now concentrate on your current conspiracy...where you think multiple Republicans in US Government conspired to (checks notes) protect Joe Biden. Hooray for you! You'll get 'em this time!!
What the F are you talking about, with your artificial, hypothetical timeline ? The WP article I posted laid out when the IRS was ready to go. There were plenty of officials in the govt who were willing to look the other way, rather than go after Hunter & the Bidens. Many of them career types who were not political appointees. Thankfully, the IRS whistleblowers refused to be intimidated & stuck to their guns. The more that comes out, the worse Weiss & the DoJ look.
The descent is picking up speed
Note how he totally ignores a fan's direct point that the media didn't have any verifiable anything prior to the election.

But hey, the IRS whistleblowers!!!!
Who admit they don't have anything linking Joe to Hunter...who admit they can't themselves verify anything about the laptop...who admit that they only think that Hunter didn't pay his taxes on time, didn't report accurately (yes, a crime).

And everyone, literally everyone in authority regarding the case, including GOP/Trump appointees, says no one held up the investigation or prosecution decisions based on political pressure to not proceed. But the whistleblower who was fired from the case is angry and thinks he was fired because he wanted them to go faster...even if they didn't have the hard evidence....let's believe him. :roll:

So... hey, let's cut IRS agents from the budget, let's close down the IRS....wait, who's saying that?
Who cares what the media had & when ? They got duped -- not by Rudy but by the retired spooks doing Tony Blinken's bidding on behalf of the Biden campaign.

Read the WP chronicle I posted about who held up the investigation & when.

The IRS WB's had access to the evidence. They were not new to the job. They had the goods on Hunter. They just weren't intimidated by going after Biden's kid. Were it not for them, Hunter would have skated completely with a get-out-of-jail-free-forever card.
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 12:23 pm Did he commit a crime with a gun, or was his crime that he didn't report his drug use (which he contests) when he bought the gun?

Boo Hoo. Poor Hunter. He could have had a deferral deal had he not insisted on an immunity deal for other financial crimes which, due to the SOL, he might have been at risk for only a few months & then only if Trump won & immediately went after him.

Make excuses for Hunter & trash the IRS agents for doing their job. Typical. :oops:
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

lagerhead wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:23 pm

Don’t lie st md, who disposed of the gun? It wasn’t hunter! A gun is threatening whether loaded or unloaded, it’s an intimation factor.
Edit intimidation
:lol: :lol: :lol: only if it’s illegal! Nighty night.
“I wish you would!”
lagerhead

Post by lagerhead »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:42 pm

Edit intimidation
Or used in a threatening or intimidating way.
Sweet dreams sunshine.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Interesting snippet:

https://x.com/ontwerpy/status/170502886 ... mfE5ey8-Lw
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Edit intimidation
I'll confess that I don't know who disposed of the gun, Hunter or the girlfriend. In any case, it was dumped...which I'm not excusing, as it put it into possible circulation among criminals.

But we're talking about less than two weeks with the gun, no suggestion of making a threat with it, no other crime committed with it...Is it ok to check that box on the form? Definitely not, but that's a crime many, many current gun owners, otherwise 'legally' having guns undoubtedly are guilty of committing. And they don't go to jail for it...most of them never are known.

BTW, I agree that an unloaded gun is just as scary to someone who doesn't know that it's not loaded as a loaded one. As a gun owner myself, lifelong hunter, I'm super conscious of when someone swings a barrel of even a known unloaded gun past me improperly. Guns are immensely dangerous. Given Hunter's emotional and addiction issues he's not the sort of person I'd want handling a gun at all.

But there's no suggestion I've heard that he threatened anyone with it. Didn't "intimidate" anyone.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

lagerhead wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:47 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:42 pm

Edit intimidation
Or used in a threatening or intimidating way.
Sweet dreams sunshine.
I think you may have missed the subtext of previous discussions with cradle who seems to think the only dangerous gun is an "illegal" one...that was what TLD was quipping about.
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

Rittenhouse got away with using an illegal firearm, no reason Hunter shouldn't skate under R standards. :lol:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:33 pm Rittenhouse got away with using an illegal firearm, no reason Hunter shouldn't skate under R standards. :lol:
To shoot someone...

Return to “POLITICS”