Race in America - Riots Explode in Chicago

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
ChairmanOfTheBoard

Re: Racism in America- Week 4 of Unrest

Post by ChairmanOfTheBoard »

what's the big deal here... grant had slaves, but helped preserve the union, which was instrumental for emancipation. so we should be good.
There are 29,413,039 corporations in America; but only one Chairman of the Board.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

SCLaxAttack wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:33 am
Peter Brown wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:02 am
kramerica.inc wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:03 am The Greeks and Romans should be next. Here’s hoping that the protests in the US continue to be mirrored in the EU. There are lots of statues of “oppressors” over there that need to be torn down too.

The woke paramilitary wing of the Democratic Party will eventually turn on the Fanlax Dems. It’s one of the surest formulas of science: leftists don’t stop until it eats its own. Look at Venezuela. This is what they aspire to.
You must not have a mirror with you under the Gasparilla Island Bridge. Trump fascist and racist extremists have already “eaten their own” and hijacked the entire Republican Party, and you’re telling the dems to watch out for extremists. Lol

Hey great news, everybody! sclaxattack's Democratic Party has now toppled and burned (just be sure after the toppling, one can never be too sure about cast iron statues! must burn too!) the statue of Saint Junipero Serra in San Francisco. Lots of happy liberal faces now that that rascal Saint Junipero is gone!

Okay, Grant, Key, Jefferson, St. Junipero....I am thinking the Left may have begun to run out of people on the right to eat; time to eat their own?!?!? :lol:

Something tells me that perhaps this was never about slavery, whatday think?

https://twitter.com/shane_bauer/status/ ... 33377?s=20
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

wgdsr wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:19 am looks like de blasio's wife will handle it in nyc.
https://nypost.com/2020/06/19/chirlane- ... n-statues/
that should go well after her last crack at it for women of the city.
I must be missing something...what was her prior commission's result?
Dumped a memorial to a doctor who did his research operating on slaves without anesthesia??? ohh the horror. :roll:

Is this really not something which deserves clarity?
Hopefully, they will articulate the rationale for keeping memorials to people like Washington and Jefferson, while making clear which statues, memorials, names etc should be changed...and why.

This deserves clear articulation, based on a thorough approach and rationale, not mob blindness and rage.

Not a fan of the nepotism though.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

ChairmanOfTheBoard wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:58 am what's the big deal here... grant had slaves, but helped preserve the union, which was instrumental for emancipation. so we should be good.

We are not 'good' yet, Chair. First, America itself must go! Venezuelan ruin is a mandatory need from the Left. There is more to eat before this revolution peters out. I think guys like sclaxattack and MD will need to start toppling monuments in their home cities before we can even think of moving on! Isn't there a Washington (slave owner!!!) Monument in Baltimore that MD needs to topple?!!!!

Let's get it boys, woke performative art is still left to exhaust ourselves! :lol:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

get it to x wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:55 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:50 am
SCLaxAttack wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:33 am
Peter Brown wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:02 am
kramerica.inc wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:03 am The Greeks and Romans should be next. Here’s hoping that the protests in the US continue to be mirrored in the EU. There are lots of statues of “oppressors” over there that need to be torn down too.

The woke paramilitary wing of the Democratic Party will eventually turn on the Fanlax Dems. It’s one of the surest formulas of science: leftists don’t stop until it eats its own. Look at Venezuela. This is what they aspire to.
You must not have a mirror with you under the Gasparilla Island Bridge. Trump fascist and racist extremists have already “eaten their own” and hijacked the entire Republican Party, and you’re telling the dems to watch out for extremists. Lol
PB appears to be either on Ron or Don's payroll, as his partisan hate trolling is truly prodigious.
There was apparently a "non-accidental" loss of life last night in the CHOP. Can't be confirmed because the police are not allowed in to investigate. This is the "trailer" for the real movie to come.
Pretty big change of subject, but just to be clear, I'm not a fan of the CHOP action.
I can be sympathetic to what I understand to be their core aims without approving this method of protest.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Peter Brown wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:02 am
ChairmanOfTheBoard wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:58 am what's the big deal here... grant had slaves, but helped preserve the union, which was instrumental for emancipation. so we should be good.

We are not 'good' yet, Chair. First, America itself must go! Venezuelan ruin is a mandatory need from the Left. There is more to eat before this revolution peters out. I think guys like sclaxattack and MD will need to start toppling monuments in their home cities before we can even think of moving on! Isn't there a Washington (slave owner!!!) Monument in Baltimore that MD needs to topple?!!!!

Let's get it boys, woke performative art is still left to exhaust ourselves! :lol:
Pure troll, I've been clear on my view on Washington, Jefferson, etc.
I just want the rationale for their memorials to be clearly articulated, just as I want the removal of others to be clearly articulated as to rationale.

And I don't want mobs to do it, I want a collective government response to get it done.
But time's up.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:08 am

I just want the rationale for their memorials to be clearly articulated, just as I want the removal of others to be clearly articulated as to rationale.

And I don't want mobs to do it, I want a collective government response to get it done.
But time's up.

Purely nonsensical, utterly worthless, fatally weak pablum. Your words carry more weight when a birthday cake arrives at a toddler's party.

It's zero wonder why the Republican Party kicked you out. Your words are weak sauce in a masochistically, naively feeble attempt to compromise with the agitated left mob ('eat me last, please; let;s have a government commission study the monuments that come and go' :lol: ); the Left mocks your words because you have absolutely not one idea what they're really after.

They don't care about the Confederacy...lol, as if. They want your country, they want your history, they want your voice. And they'll get all three easily from guys like you.

Go look at the CHOP is Seattle to see what your new bff Left comrades desire (as do several here on this board). Coming soon to Baltimore and other cities like yours where the Mayor is feckless and doesn't support the police and the residents don't demand better. You get what you deserve in this life; Baltimoreans deserve Baltimore and it's about to get much worse.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Where’s Tech crying about etiquette now?

Praying things could go back to 1950 in his closet I’m sure.
Last edited by Farfromgeneva on Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Peter Brown wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:18 am

But time's up.

Purely nonsensical, utterly worthless, fatally weak pablum. Your words carry more weight when a birthday cake arrives at a toddler's party.

It's zero wonder why the Republican Party kicked you out. Your words are weak sauce in a masochistically, naively feeble attempt to compromise with the agitated left mob ('eat me last, please; let;s have a government commission study the monuments that come and go' :lol: ); the Left mocks your words because you have absolutely not one idea what they're really after.

They don't care about the Confederacy...lol, as if. They want your country, they want your history, they want your voice. And they'll get all three easily from guys like you.

Go look at the CHOP is Seattle to see what your new bff Left comrades desire (as do several here on this board). Coming soon to Baltimore and other cities like yours where the Mayor is feckless and doesn't support the police and the residents don't demand better. You get what you deserve in this life; Baltimoreans deserve Baltimore and it's about to get much worse.
You should take a survey of your black friends and report back the results. Seems like an easy way to get to some answers you are looking for. Report back.
“I wish you would!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:23 am Where’s Tech crying about etiquette now?

Praying things could go back to 1950 in his closer I’m sure.
:D
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

Farfromgeneva wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:23 am Where’s Tech crying about etiquette now?

Praying things could go back to 1950 in his closer I’m sure.
Where is X? He thinks blacks should go back to the pre civil rights bill. Adding in some government “help” to their inferiority has been a disaster for black Americans..... It’s been all downhill since then.
“I wish you would!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:25 am

But time's up.

You should take a survey of your black friends and report back the results. Seems like an easy way to get to some answers you are looking for. Report back.
He's going to tell us what his workers think...
Typical Lax Dad

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:33 am

But time's up.

They will look at his face before answering.
“I wish you would!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:38 am

But time's up.

Great line in that video you posted...anyone think PB bothered to watch?
Last edited by MDlaxfan76 on Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

But time's up.

Why would I ask them? The ‘statue topplers’ aren’t black for the most part. Mostly They’re wheasling white boys like some posters here.
Typical Lax Dad

Peter Brown wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:42 am

But time's up.

Why would I ask them? The ‘statue topplers’ aren’t black for the most part. Mostly They’re wheasling white boys like some posters here.
Because you stated “for the most part”....you can still ask...report back.
“I wish you would!”
DMac

Post by DMac »

Am really bummed about the state of affairs of our country right now, am deeply saddened and ashamed by it all. The United States? Hardly. We are the beacon of light that the world should follow because we are fair, just, welcoming, tolerant, and the land of equal opportunity for all? Hardly.
Hey Peter, rather than coming on and being your usual aszwhole self and telling us all what a bunch of ignorant puzzies we are, how bout you come up with some solutions that could possibly bring us together and make us a United States. You know, a country made up of people who can get along, share a common belief, and is truly a country that can be the beacon of light for the world to follow? Smart as you are, can you do that?
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:38 am

But time's up.

Directly or via the reflection in the shiny cutlery which is the more traditional way?
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:45 am
Peter Brown wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:42 am

But time's up.

Because you stated “for the most part”....you can still ask...report back.

The survey results are in.

100% said your woke performative art is cringeworthy.

110% said your woke performative art is embarrassing.

120% said they think the left was likely castrated a decade ago based strictly on their inability to man up on America anymore.

Sounds like you have work to do, TLD.

Return to “POLITICS”