Nike Signs Kaep

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
CU88

Re: Nike Signs Kaep

Post by CU88 »

Dave Chappelle

https://twitter.com/waltermasterson/sta ... 9656890370

You can see the full clip on his IG account.
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:40 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:38 pm Outdoor venues like SPAC and Finger Lakes Performing Arts Center are still the best places to see shows other than holes in big cities that can hold 1,500-5,000 area but most of those are gone/sold out corporate venues like CBGB and Irving Plaza or in Seattle.

Prepare for a laugh. My dad was a huge saxophone guy and made me go with him when I was 7 or 8 to see Kenny G at Finger Lakes PAC. He loved it. I...I attended with him.
Man I loved Kenny G until I grew out if it at 24....one of my good friends that I met when he worked a hotdog cart in front of an office building introduced me to real jazz when I was 24. That cart was his sole source of income. He was in his 30’s. All I could afford was his $1.50 hotdogs for lunch. Maybe once a month, I would be torn between 2 hotdogs or a Georgia Hot. We have been good friends since then. Saw him last February and hope to see him in the fall.
Two hot dogs is more density in the stomach. Extra bun too.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:18 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:40 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:38 pm Outdoor venues like SPAC and Finger Lakes Performing Arts Center are still the best places to see shows other than holes in big cities that can hold 1,500-5,000 area but most of those are gone/sold out corporate venues like CBGB and Irving Plaza or in Seattle.

Prepare for a laugh. My dad was a huge saxophone guy and made me go with him when I was 7 or 8 to see Kenny G at Finger Lakes PAC. He loved it. I...I attended with him.
Man I loved Kenny G until I grew out if it at 24....one of my good friends that I met when he worked a hotdog cart in front of an office building introduced me to real jazz when I was 24. That cart was his sole source of income. He was in his 30’s. All I could afford was his $1.50 hotdogs for lunch. Maybe once a month, I would be torn between 2 hotdogs or a Georgia Hot. We have been good friends since then. Saw him last February and hope to see him in the fall.
Two hot dogs is more density in the stomach. Extra bun too.
Yes...It was a trade off!! Tom the Hot Dog Man. Really one of my best friends now. He gave me Miles Davis - Kind of Blue and Lee Morgan - The Sidewinder to take home and listen to....I was hooked. If you are interested in 2 excellent jazz documentaries, look for I Called Him Morgan and What Happened, Miss Simone. The Nina Simone documentary is particularly fantastic.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Playing the “The Star-Spangled Banner” at sporting events has become an empty gesture of patriotism—so empty that, when the NBA’s Dallas Mavericks quietly began skipping the ritual, 13 preseason and regular-season games passed before anyone noticed.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archi ... em/618027/

And can we finally get rid of those idiotic military fly-overs?
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

CU88 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:15 am Playing the “The Star-Spangled Banner” at sporting events has become an empty gesture of patriotism—so empty that, when the NBA’s Dallas Mavericks quietly began skipping the ritual, 13 preseason and regular-season games passed before anyone noticed.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archi ... em/618027/

And can we finally get rid of those idiotic military fly-overs?
They are stupid. My father in law basically underwrote one at a Ga Tech football game a few years back. Great, all the work and money and time for a five second load burst of wind at a game that’s land based.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Bandito wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:20 am Bwahahahhaha! Thursday Night NFL opener ratings waaaaay down
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2 ... fl-opener/

Stay woke------> Go Broke- SJW is a terrible business model

Remember when right wing delusionals said NFL ratings were down because of Kaep and his kneeling during the anthem? The unpatriotic right wingers said the league would decline so badly that it would likely fold. Well, they were wrong! Super Bowl ratings were the highest ever and the league is making shiploads of money. Expect more such growth in popularity and financial success.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Brooklyn wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 1:22 am
Bandito wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:20 am Bwahahahhaha! Thursday Night NFL opener ratings waaaaay down

Remember when right wing delusionals said NFL ratings were down because of Kaep and his kneeling during the anthem? The unpatriotic right wingers said the league would decline so badly that it would likely fold. Well, they were wrong! Super Bowl ratings were the highest ever and the league is making shiploads of money. Expect more such growth in popularity and financial success.
Yup
And not so coincidentally goosed a bit by a celebrity with clear socially progressive values

Btw Nike stock is up 40% since that signing too, though it went even higher two years ago when the campaign was fresher
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

... it is only because of the deep state Taylor Swift conspiracy to elect Joe Biden. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:22 am
Brooklyn wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 1:22 am

Yup
And not so coincidentally goosed a bit by a celebrity with clear socially progressive values

Btw Nike stock is up 40% since that signing too, though it went even higher two years ago when the campaign was fresher
I still can't understand the crazy stupid money some folks will pay for the Swoosh. A pair of NIKES would give me sticker shock. I have no problem with paying 20 dollars for a pair of sneakers at Wal Mart. Everytime I shop at Dicks Sporting Goods the prices on much of their clothing makes me glad I don't have teenagers anymore.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Nike jerseys are like a knockoff from TJ Maxx..😂😂

https://x.com/afkostka/status/175853946 ... a82I2GssRg
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

Who would have guessed that global apparel companies are producing cheap cr@p.

Capitalism at work baby!
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:06 pm Who would have guessed that global apparel companies are producing cheap cr@p.

Capitalism at work baby!
Crapitalism.
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."

Return to “POLITICS”