Trump's Russian Collusion

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Trinity

Re: The Mueller Investigation

Post by Trinity »

Don McGahn told the White House a fulsome Investigation of Kavanaugh would be disastrous to the nomination. Congratulations. Another bum on the Supreme Ct. You might have the power, but you ain’t fooling anybody.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Bannon reinterviewed by Mueller. You know, since Manafort flipped.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote:
Trinity wrote: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justic ... on-n926301

Someone is getting desperate.
Another Holton-Arms alum ?
Two women approached, so far.
Email.

FBI investigation confirmed.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

PJ and Squi have alibis.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

So does Whitey bulger......... Mueller ever meet him? :o
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

runrussellrun wrote:So does Whitey bulger......... Mueller ever meet him? :o

Bobby may have been his handler. Ol Whitey had it coming to him....I heard his eyes were gouged out...

Mob boss Whitey Bulger 'beaten to death and eyes gouged out by inmates who moved his wheelchair out of CCTV'

“I wish you would!”
Chips O'Toole

Post by Chips O'Toole »

old salt wrote:
Typical Lax Dad wrote:
old salt wrote:Mueller should be able to validate the Steele Dossier if it is accurate.

https://ricochet.com/567107/one-person- ... to-bother/
You are obsessed with the dossier. Have you noticed that you are the only person that brings it up on this forum?
I'm not that concerned about Russian interference
Yeah, Randy, we remember.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Chips O'Toole wrote:
old salt wrote:
Typical Lax Dad wrote:
old salt wrote:Mueller should be able to validate the Steele Dossier if it is accurate.

https://ricochet.com/567107/one-person- ... to-bother/
You are obsessed with the dossier. Have you noticed that you are the only person that brings it up on this forum?
I'm not that concerned about Russian interference
Yeah, we remember.
So what ? Where's the collusion with the Trump campaign ? Where's the espionage by US citizens that's been alleged for the last 2+ years ?

Sore loser. You lost the election. Get over it. I'm still not that concerned about what Russia did.
Certainly not enough to plunge into another Cold War over it. You know any of our soldiers on speed bump duty in Poland ?
Do you appreciate what a renewed ASW Cold War with Russia's undersea fleet is going to cost us, & the risks of escalation it carries ?
Looking forward to another nuc IRBM & cruise missile arms race ?

Russia's interference was a low grade political dirty trick. The same sort of PSYOP we've run on them & their allies ever since the Cold War began.
No more sinister than HRC/DNC funded Russian disinformation, procured via Fusion GPS, then injected into the govt, as intel, via multiple channels.
We had a high level State Dept envoy in Maidan Square in Kiev, passing out cookies to revolutionaries overthrowing an elected govt.
We got caught with our cyber pants down & too many voters were stupid enough to believe whatever popped up on their phone screen.
Wikileals revealed to (D) voters all that the corrupt DNC did to rig the primaries. Were it the RNC, Assange would win another Pulitzer for the WP.
Learn from it. Change your password & move on. Don't live in a social media defined reality. Worry about the stuff that's really a legit threat.
FTR -- I chose a different user name for the lifeboat because an a-hole like you posted my neighborhood in an open LP forum.
Last edited by old salt on Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chips O'Toole

Post by Chips O'Toole »

old salt wrote:Sore loser. You lost the election. Get over it. I'm still not that concerned about what Russia did.
Certainly not enough to plunge into another Cold War over it. You know any of our soldiers on speed bump duty in Poland ?
Do you appreciate what a renewed ASW Cold War with Russia's undersea fleet is going to cost us, & the risks of escalation it carries ?

Russia's interference was a low grade political dirty trick. The same sort of PSYOP we've run on them & their allies ever since the Cold War.
No more sinister than HRC/DNC funded Russian disinformation, procured by Fusion GPS, then injected into the govt, as intel, via multiple channels.
We had a high level State Dept envoy in Maidan Square in Kiev, passing out cookies to revolutionaries overthrowing an elected govt.
We got caught with our cyber pants down & too many voters were stupid enough to believe whatever popped up on their phone screen.
Wikileals revealed to (D) voters all that the corrupt DNC did to rig the primaries. Were it the RNC, Assange would win another Pulitzer for the WP.
Learn from it. Change your password & move on. Don't live in a social media defined reality. Worry about the stuff that's really a legit threat.
FTR -- I chose a different user name for the lifeboat because an a-hole like you posted my neighborhood in an open LP forum.
I'm glad I could coax out the old Randy. I could tell you were using the shutdown of LP to try to rehabilitate your image. So much for that. We know why you chose a different user name, and it wasn't to hide from Murf. As far as where is the Russian collusion, that's like asking where is the asbestos in a US submarine, to use an analogy you can probably comprehend.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Chips O'Toole wrote:
old salt wrote:Sore loser. You lost the election. Get over it. I'm still not that concerned about what Russia did.
Looking forward to another nuc IRBM & cruise missile arms race ?

Russia's interference was a low grade political dirty trick. The same sort of PSYOP we've run on them & their allies ever since the Cold War began.
No more sinister than HRC/DNC funded Russian disinformation, procured via Fusion GPS, then injected into the govt, as intel, via multiple channels.
I'm glad I could coax out the old Randy. I could tell you were using the shutdown of LP to try to rehabilitate your image. So much for that. We know why you chose a different user name, and it wasn't to hide from Murf. As far as where is the Russian collusion, that's like asking where is the asbestos in a US submarine, to use an analogy you can probably comprehend.
Stop name dropping when you don't know what you're talking about. It had nothing to do with Murf.
My residence was divulged on LP, I didn't want my name out there. Too many angry internet crazies.
I enjoyed a vacation from the food fight until the flamers burned out, the personal attacks subsided, hamsterdam was created, & a modicum of civility returned.
Your Russian collusion analogy to asbestos in a US submarine is too opaque to make sense, unless you're implying some sort of a Russian fifth column.
I enjoyed your tutorial about how Avenatti should slander more convincingly. It takes a practiced character assassin to critique another.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

We’d know a lot more about Russians if the House Intelligence committee and Nunes had done their job. If they won’t call critical witnesses and won’t ask follow up questions, it’s just another Kavanaugh-style whitewash. You can’t claim innocence any more than Judge Boof can. You told us you don’t want to know. You want to know who was mean to Carter Page. Thus, we wait for Special Counsel, who is also following the Gop rules. One report. At the end. And any remaining trials.
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

More possible evidence of collusion

"WHY DID REBEKAH MERCER AND STEVE BANNON START PREPARING AN ACCUSATION THAT HILLARY HAD CORRUPT TIES WITH RUSSIA STARTING ON MARCH 14, 2016?"

Conspiracy...Collusion...Obstruction...Fraud...

Russia - like Monica Lewinsky...the Gift that just keeps on giving.

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Maybe Mueller is busier than we thought. Politico thinks he may have subpoenaed Trump.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story ... ump-222060
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Trinity wrote:Maybe Mueller is busier than we thought. Politico thinks he may have subpoenaed Trump.

Yup, he's waiting until next Wednesday so he doesn't appear to be effecting the elections. Who else is going to whiteys funeral?
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

I’ll be at the Holiday Inn tomorrow for the big reveal about Mueller. This is as exciting as the Nunes Memo.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Trinity wrote:Maybe Mueller is busier than we thought. Politico thinks he may have subpoenaed Trump.

Whether Politico is correct or not, we're pretty darn likely to learn a heck of a lot more post the midterms.

At first that's going to come in the form of more indictments, pleas, and possibly trials.

But February onward we're quite likely to see a very different oversight process from the House.

The wild card, I think, is whether Trump tries to preemptively control the investigation, indictments and ultimate report.

If the House doesn't flip, I have no doubt that Trump will do all in his power to shut it down within the DOJ and FBI, firing everyone who doesn't get in line, Sessions, Rosenstein, Mueller, the staff, with no resistance from the GOP. It gets a heck of lot more messy with the Dems controlling those committees, with subpoena power.

If Trump truly has clean hands, he would be ridiculously stupid to obstruct.

But, there's really no telling what he may do with McGahn gone, etc.

Especially since, IMO, it's actually quite likely that he really doesn't have 100% clean hands, or at least his campaign did not, including Don Jr. So, it's quite unlikely to blow over. And, his ultimate concern is not the Russian meddling, but the predicate issues of various financial transactions, the further investigation of which could well unwind his businesses and lose his fortune. For him, it's all about the greenbacks to "keep score". Women were another way to 'keep score', but money was always the primary ego driver.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

runrussellrun wrote:

Yup, he's waiting until next Wednesday so he doesn't appear to be effecting the elections. Who else is going to whiteys funeral?
Post some pictures! My photo was from The Birds.....
“I wish you would!”
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote:

Whether Politico is correct or not, we're pretty darn likely to learn a heck of a lot more post the midterms.

At first that's going to come in the form of more indictments, pleas, and possibly trials.

But February onward we're quite likely to see a very different oversight process from the House.

The wild card, I think, is whether Trump tries to preemptively control the investigation, indictments and ultimate report.

If the House doesn't flip, I have no doubt that Trump will do all in his power to shut it down within the DOJ and FBI, firing everyone who doesn't get in line, Sessions, Rosenstein, Mueller, the staff, with no resistance from the GOP. It gets a heck of lot more messy with the Dems controlling those committees, with subpoena power.

If Trump truly has clean hands, he would be ridiculously stupid to obstruct.

But, there's really no telling what he may do with McGahn gone, etc.

Especially since, IMO, it's actually quite likely that he really doesn't have 100% clean hands, or at least his campaign did not, including Don Jr. So, it's quite unlikely to blow over. And, his ultimate concern is not the Russian meddling, but the predicate issues of various financial transactions, the further investigation of which could well unwind his businesses and lose his fortune. For him, it's all about the greenbacks to "keep score". Women were another way to 'keep score', but money was always the primary ego driver.

It is an absolute certainty that the campaign's hands are not clean. Less than 10% chance that Trump's hands are clean IMO. I thought Rosenstein made it pretty clear when he spoke at the last indictment press conference that the country was in for a wild ride, that DOJ had things that were going to blow the country's collective mind. First thing after the quiet period I would expect indictment of Roger Stone, and with that more clues in the indictment as to Trump's role. Mueller has Don Jr. anytime he wants to bend down to scoop him up. There are a lot more US citizen's to be named.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Just to get everyone in the mood. :D

Grand Jury Nixon Indictment, never issued.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM

Return to “POLITICS”