The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
OuttaNowhereWregget

Re: 2024

Post by OuttaNowhereWregget »

youthathletics wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 8:37 am Wait - I thought we have been told by gaslighting KJP that all those clips of Joe were Deep Fakes, and all the backlash even in this boards when it was mentioned about Joe's decline. I suppose you all believe it now.

Maybe a group 'reset' hug is in order....call a truce, and understand that even people like me, OS, Cradle, Joe, ONW, et. al, are observant and care enough about the US to want better.

I shall call it "The Great FanLax Reset" - let's attempt to acknowledge the good intentions in others before we throw barbs?
In the words of Reb Tevye: "If they would agree, I would agree."
WaffleTwineFaceoff

Post by WaffleTwineFaceoff »

youthathletics wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 8:37 am Wait - I thought we have been told by gaslighting KJP that all those clips of Joe were Deep Fakes, and all the backlash even in this boards when it was mentioned about Joe's decline. I suppose you all believe it now.

Maybe a group 'reset' hug is in order....call a truce, and understand that even people like me, OS, Cradle, Joe, ONWWR, et. al, are observant and care enough about the US to want better.

I shall call it "The Great FanLax Reset" - let's attempt to acknowledge the good intentions in others before we throw barbs?
What kind of American, I mean group hug, are you? Emotional support dog pile or donnybrook over a keg? :D

From what I can discern here on fanlax, I'm guessing the latter is most likely. :shock:
Attachments
EmotionalRescue.png
EmotionalRescue.png (183.77 KiB) Viewed 200 times
KegFight.png
KegFight.png (226.91 KiB) Viewed 200 times
The only freedom which deserves the name is that of pursuing our own good in our own way, so long as we do not attempt to deprive others of theirs, or impede their efforts to obtain it. John Stuart Mill On Liberty 1859
LaxFan2311

Post by LaxFan2311 »

CU88a wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 8:54 am
LaxFan2311 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 12:58 am
ggait wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 12:52 am Trump is literally the last person on earth who should be president. I wouldn’t hire him to manage a candy store. Absolutely unqualified and disqualified.

None of that is disproven by Joe doing awful.
You wouldn’t hire a multi billionaire, successful businessman to run a candy store? You seriously have TDS issues. I’m sorry this is happening to you. You really are panicking.
LOL.

Trump lied and rambled incoherently, ignored questions to say whatever he wanted; refused to acknowledge the events of January 6, 2021; and refused to commit to accepting the result of the 2024 presidential election, finally saying he would accept it only if it met his standards for fairness.

He is drinking your milkshake.
He said he’d accept the results of the 2024 election if it was legitimate. Joe Biden and the Democrats stole the 2020 election. That’s blatantly obvious at this point. You really are panicking bigly.

Biden rambled incoherently because he has dementia, and has destroyed our country. Trump crushed Biden. If you can’t understand that, you have severe mental issues and suffer greatly from TDS, once again proving liberalism is a mental disorder.
LaxFan2311

Post by LaxFan2311 »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 1:17 am
LaxFan2311 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 1:10 am
jhu72 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 1:07 am
ggait wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 12:52 am Trump is literally the last person on earth who should be president. I wouldn’t hire him to manage a candy store. Absolutely unqualified and disqualified.

You wouldn’t hire a multi billionaire, successful businessman to run a candy store? You seriously have TDS issues. I’m sorry this is happening to you. You really are panicking.
Trump is a lying sack of sh*t and a con man. A multi billionaire who is always hitting up fools like you for a donation to pay is legal bills. :roll:
Yet you support the pedophile who suffers from dementia? You suffer from TDS. It’s stunning to behold someone who graduated from JHU to be this devoid of reality. But liberalism is proving once again to be a true mental disorder. You’re panicking so hard.
... I'm not panicked. Trump is still Trump, a loser, a liar as are you apparently.
Trump is a winner. That’s why the Democrats can’t stand him. He puts America First. He succeeded greatly as a business owner and then as President. He crushed Pedophile Joe last night. Everyone in America saw what a puppet he is and how weak and pathetic the Democrat Party is. Oh, Ukraine is a money laundering scheme for him as well. The Russia invasion would never have happened under Trump because he is a strong leader. No new wars began under him. Joe Biden is a war monger and the worst President in US history. The whole country knows that now after last night.
runrussellrun

millions watched this weird set up

Post by runrussellrun »

ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
runrussellrun

Re: The Wagering Angle on Tonight's Debate

Post by runrussellrun »

runrussellrun wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 9:20 am
a fan wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 8:31 am
Biden did offer the job to others in the Party. Really, to whom did Biden "offer" the job to. No one wanted to run. except, for that Kennedy "kid".

Same for Trump. Which is why we are here, with two lifeless, brainless candidates. Four years after not learning our lesson the first time. What,
"lesson", was not learned? Be specific.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

don't forget, THIS is a place to discuss............and ignore :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
yeah, afan continues to ignore the actual questions......very trump like.

again, RFK jr. ran as a Democrat..........

boy howdy......
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

LaxFan2311 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 9:16 am

Trump is a lying sack of sh*t and a con man. A multi billionaire who is always hitting up fools like you for a donation to pay is legal bills. :roll:
Yet you support the pedophile who suffers from dementia? You suffer from TDS. It’s stunning to behold someone who graduated from JHU to be this devoid of reality. But liberalism is proving once again to be a true mental disorder. You’re panicking so hard.
... I'm not panicked. Trump is still Trump, a loser, a liar as are you apparently.
Trump is a winner. That’s why the Democrats can’t stand him. He puts America First. He succeeded greatly as a business owner and then as President. He crushed Pedophile Joe last night. Everyone in America saw what a puppet he is and how weak and pathetic the Democrat Party is. Oh, Ukraine is a money laundering scheme for him as well. The Russia invasion would never have happened under Trump because he is a strong leader. No new wars began under him. Joe Biden is a war monger and the worst President in US history. The whole country knows that now after last night.
just wondering if YOU took the covid jab.

yes

or

no

losers take trumps fake medicine.

You ever read the CARES act and the largest spending bill in US history.

another wacko pretend
LaxFan2311

Post by LaxFan2311 »

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 9:52 am

yes

or

no

another wacko pretend
Hell no. My body my choice. I’m not a sheep like all the leftist posters on here. Pure bloods for the win.
njbill

Post by njbill »

Pure bloods? OK, Adolf.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

LaxFan2311 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 9:53 am
runrussellrun wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 9:52 am

yes

or

no

another wacko pretend
Hell no. My body my choice. I’m not a sheep like all the leftist posters on here. Pure bloods for the win.
every single "trump" supporter suck knows, took the jab. EVERY SINGLE ONE> same for these threads. cradle, old salt, youth, etc. all, took the fraudulent shot.

Why resort to fake narratives.

RFK jr didn't take the jab......but, keep on supporting the candidates that did. which, includes, trump ;)
LaxFan2311

Post by LaxFan2311 »

njbill wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 9:56 am Pure bloods? OK, Adolf.
Did you type this with your mask on while getting your 12th booster shot?

Imagine being so deranged you get vaccinated for a virus with a 99.4 survival rate because the government told you it was good for you. Comparing not getting the vaccine to Adolf Hitler shows how psychotic leftists are. Liberalism is a mental disorder is on full display today. Hitler was a Nazi. Guess who the Nazis are today? Democrats! Yikes
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

WaffleTwineFaceoff wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 9:05 am

Maybe a group 'reset' hug is in order....call a truce, and understand that even people like me, OS, Cradle, Joe, ONWWR, et. al, are observant and care enough about the US to want better.

What kind of American, I mean group hug, are you? Emotional support dog pile or donnybrook over a keg? :D

From what I can discern here on fanlax, I'm guessing the latter is most likely. :shock:
POTUSA joe biden...........hasn't he promised to remove weed from the "schedules". Not a word about it in the complete waste of time, last nite.

great "show", their CNN. :roll:

RFK jr mentioned "black rock", last nite. Fauci has security, but NOT RFK jr. ? stay Classy, Biden.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

njbill wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 9:56 am Pure bloods? OK, Adolf.
How would you describe those that questioned a FIRST time use of mRNA drugs, approved by a clown (trump) and the ever present corruption that IS the FDA and, of course, the crimial history of said Emergency USE (EU) approval, and liars. (95% efficasy :roll: :roll:

"anti vaxxer" ?????

uh....huh.......

all bourbon IS the same. all good.

you know anyone, fulling "jabbed", that actually GOT the very thing that the FDA, hence trump, claimed that one wouldn't get ?

exactly.
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

old salt wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 8:35 am
SCLaxAttack wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 3:48 am I truly fear for what America might become for my children and grandchildren, and for America as I’ve known...
You should, for a lot of reasons that are not Trump. He's just the inevitable reaction.
True. Every one of his sycophants. As Alfred the butler once said, "some people just like to see the world burn."

Hmmm, did Alfred take one of those "Black jobs" Trump talked about last night, or was he the white type of immigrant?
LaxFan2311

Post by LaxFan2311 »

SCLaxAttack wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 10:31 am
SCLaxAttack wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 3:48 am I truly fear for what America might become for my children and grandchildren, and for America as I’ve known...
You should, for a lot of reasons that are not Trump. He's just the inevitable reaction.
True. Every one of his sycophants. As Alfred the butler once said, "some people just like to see the world burn."

Hmmm, did Alfred take one of those "Black jobs" Trump talked about last night, or was he the white type of immigrant?
Illegals are taking jobs in black communities, leaving people unemployed. Biden is in DEEP trouble with the black vote. Please stop supporting illegals over law abiding citizens.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

LaxFan2311 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 10:35 am

Illegals are taking jobs in black communities, leaving people unemployed. Biden is in DEEP trouble with the black vote. Please stop supporting illegals over law abiding citizens.
How do we do this ? What steps ?

we'll wait
LaxFan2311

Post by LaxFan2311 »

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 10:43 am

we'll wait
Simple. Close the border and deport illegal aliens. Let law enforcement do their jobs. Instead woke DAs and soft on crime policies let illegals go free and then commit even more crime. Biden reversed Trump’s successful border policies day 1 in office to appease his mentally deranged, woke base and look where it got us? Rape and murder of innocent Americans by illegal aliens. It also is contributing to the housing crisis and inflation. Illegals are taking jobs of black Americans in their community. Do you lock your doors at night? Of course. America needs to as well. This should be a successful bipartisan stance, but Democrats are so far left and woke, they always put illegals before law abiding citizens, dismissing rape and murder of innocent Americans
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

LaxFan2311 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 11:06 am

we'll wait
Simple. Close the border Shoot and kill those sneaking in? and deport illegal aliens. how do you determine which human is here illegally ? Let law enforcement do their jobs. Instead woke DAs and soft on crime policies let illegals go free and then commit even more crime. Biden reversed Trump’s successful border policies day 1 in office to appease his mentally deranged, woke base and look where it got us? Rape and murder of innocent Americans by illegal aliens. It also is contributing to the housing crisis and inflation. Illegals are taking jobs of black Americans in their community. Do you lock your doors at night? NO, suck does not. Someone wants to break into we home, while there, they will have my KAHR aimed at them. I am a very good shot, and practice daily.Of course. America needs to as well. This should be a successful bipartisan stance, but Democrats are so far left and woke, they always put illegals before law abiding citizens, dismissing rape and murder of innocent Americans
not seeing any specifics, here. Just useless, us vs them stuff.

read up on real life, their dude.

everify, for ALL Federal contracts. Yeah, your boy trump REALLY enforced the already existing law.

mean, for F's sake, brawner builders didn't even know the names of their employees on the bridge. mean, What the heck ???????

nay, trump is just another TAATS and a great distraction.

You cool with trump spending the MOST , of any POTUSA, in history ? You cool with TRUMP giving all things covid, 4 trillion dollars and diplomatic immunity to folks like phizer ?

suck will wait.. ...for your specific answer to trumps spending spree.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Wasn't the "black jobs" topic initially broached by the questioneers?

Specifically, mentioning "blacks", is on tRump, not andrea mitchell or tapper? :roll: :roll:

you watch RJK jr, are, you already all set in your vote/choice?
LaxFan2311

Post by LaxFan2311 »

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 11:19 am
LaxFan2311 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 11:06 am

we'll wait
Simple. Close the border Shoot and kill those sneaking in? and deport illegal aliens. how do you determine which human is here illegally ? Let law enforcement do their jobs. Instead woke DAs and soft on crime policies let illegals go free and then commit even more crime. Biden reversed Trump’s successful border policies day 1 in office to appease his mentally deranged, woke base and look where it got us? Rape and murder of innocent Americans by illegal aliens. It also is contributing to the housing crisis and inflation. Illegals are taking jobs of black Americans in their community. Do you lock your doors at night? NO, suck does not. Someone wants to break into we home, while there, they will have my KAHR aimed at them. I am a very good shot, and practice daily.Of course. America needs to as well. This should be a successful bipartisan stance, but Democrats are so far left and woke, they always put illegals before law abiding citizens, dismissing rape and murder of innocent Americans
not seeing any specifics, here. Just useless, us vs them stuff.

read up on real life, their dude.

everify, for ALL Federal contracts. Yeah, your boy trump REALLY enforced the already existing law.

mean, for F's sake, brawner builders didn't even know the names of their employees on the bridge. mean, What the heck ???????

nay, trump is just another TAATS and a great distraction.

You cool with trump spending the MOST , of any POTUSA, in history ? You cool with TRUMP giving all things covid, 4 trillion dollars and diplomatic immunity to folks like phizer ?

suck will wait.. ...for your specific answer to trumps spending spree.
You’re seriously simping for illegals over law abiding citizens?

How is shutting the border and deporting illegals useless “us vs them”? You have so much TDS inside you, or maybe it’s your 12 COVID vaccine jab? Again, liberalism is a mental disorder as displayed by you on this site daily.

Return to “POLITICS”