Trump's Russian Collusion

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: The Mueller Investigation

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

runrussellrun wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:42 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:37 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:28 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:46 am Here you go: https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_3510663

Crazy people do crazy things.
weak sauce. It's a wonder there are any "scienctists of chrisian" are still around. No SHakers left. Heading to eat at ALvah Stone, dont know why that reminds me of Shakers, but it does
Are you not the person that asked about it happening or was that someone else? All Muslims are into FGM right? One of my Iranian friend’s daughter is marrying an American dude. I am Going to ask if she was tightened up...( a doctor will do you that solid for you here in the States if your wife has had multiple kids).
By your reasoning, people are either committing suicide, or the parents are doing human sacrificing, because OBAMAcare doesn't allow them to buy affordable insulin....so they dangerously ration the doses/injections.
Thank you obama. Any bigpharma donating to his Foundation, like they did/do to Bushes?

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-sho ... -rationing
No by my reasoning bad people do bad things. Obama is awful. I was walking into a bar and he hit me in the chest so hard that when I got home, his Nation of Islam ring left an imprint on my chest! Enjoy the day. Bryant vs Bucknell on soon.
“I wish you would!”
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

PAUL MANAFORT SOLD OUT DONALD TRUMP — AND HIS ANONYMOUS LEAKERS ARE LYING ABOUT IT PUBLICLY

"Manafort knows well what he did in August 2016. But he — and his lawyers, and whoever lied anonymously to the NYT — continue to lie about it in hopes that, by refusing to confirm that he conspired with Russia to get Trump elected, Trump will pay him off with a pardon.

The truth appears to be that Manafort walked Konstantin Kilimnik through recent, highly detailed polling data at a clandestine meeting in NYC on August 2, 2016, in part because even if it didn’t help Trump, it might help his own fortunes down the way. And he’s willing to bet that lying about that fact is his best chance for a pardon.

Update, from the comments: Eureka notes that the same night Manafort shared campaign data, probably with Oleg Deripaska, Stone defended him, insisting he was doing “everything humanly possible to help” Trump."

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
old salt

Post by old salt »

So where are the espionage charges against Manafort ? This was supposed to be a counter intel investigation.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Mueller is flooding the sewers, flushing out the rats.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:29 pm So where are the espionage charges against Manafort ? This was supposed to be a counter intel investigation.
Where are the rape charges against the guy that murdered the Wisconsin girl's parents and kidnapped her and held here captive?
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:47 pm
old salt wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:29 pm So where are the espionage charges against Manafort ? This was supposed to be a counter intel investigation.
Where are the rape charges against the guy that murdered the Wisconsin girl's parents and kidnapped her and held here captive?
Is Mueller now investigating that too, or leaving it for Schiff & Nadler ?
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:47 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:47 pm
Is Mueller now investigating that too, or leaving it for Schiff & Nadler ?
“I wish you would!”
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

Trinity wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:37 pm Mueller is flooding the sewers, flushing out the rats.
Unfortunately Trump is filling the swamp faster than Mueller can drain it.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Manafort associate Konstantin Kilimnik used a jet owned by Putin ally Oleg Deripaska for at least one leg of an oddly timed and brief trip to New York to meet Manafort in early August 2016, The Guardian reports.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/02/qatar- ... rs-family/

Qatar unwittingly loans Jared millions. I hate when that happens.
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

"Unwittingly" :lol: :lol:

:roll: :lol:
"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

ON SSCI’S INVESTIGATION: MANAFORT “CONSPIRED” WHETHER OR NOT TRUMP ALSO “COLLUDED”

"This August 2, 2016 data hand-off occurred in the specific context of Manafort trying to get whole on his $20 million debt to Oleg Deripaska. The data was also going to some Ukrainian oligarchs that Manafort expected to pay him $2.4 million in November 2016. And all that’s aside from whether Manafort expected the Russians to do anything with the data that might help Trump.

He was badly underwater, and — according to his grand jury testimony, at least as described by Weissmann — he clandestinely handed off recent detailed polling data to a guy connected to the agency that was still hacking Hillary Clinton, to be shared with a bunch of oligarchs who could help him reverse his financial fortunes.

It seems there’s a conspiracy there one way another. Either Manafort effectively stole Trump’s campaign data and traded it to foreigners for monetary gain. And/or Manafort handed over that data expecting that the campaign would get a thing of value from the foreigners he was sharing it with.

Richard Burr would seem to argue that’s not “collusion” unless Trump knew about it (whether he did is one of the questions Mueller posed to Trump).

But it is a conspiracy, an agreement with Konstantin Kilimnik to commit one or more crimes, right there in the middle of the election season. Whether Mueller will charge it or do something else with it remains to be seen. But it is fairly clearly a conspiracy, down to the clandestine arrivals and departures from the dark cigar lounge.

Ultimately, Burr’s retreat to that word “collusion” is a tell. Because, given the public facts in this case, Republicans should be outraged that Trump’s campaign manager was so disloyal he shared highly sensitive data with potentially malign actors. Republicans should be outraged that Trump’s campaign manager was putting his own financial imperatives ahead of sound campaign practice.

But they’re not. For some reason, Republicans are not squawking about the explanation for this data hand-off that would suggest the campaign didn’t expect to benefit."

There WAS conspiracy...

old salt

Post by old salt »

...a conspiracy by Manafort & Gates to cash in on their proximity, just like Cohen's scams.

Where's the espionage charges against Trump, family, or campaign organization ?
Who's dirty besides Manafort & Gates, via their previous Ukraine/Russia connections ?

Nasty Natasha Bertrand is disappointed.

Who hacked HRC ? I thought the DNC & Podesta were the hacking victims ?
Last edited by old salt on Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chips O'Toole

Post by Chips O'Toole »

Senator Richard Burr, Chair of the Senate Intelligence Committee, just said "There is no factual evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia."

What an astonishing statement. I don't know where to start. First, it is absolutely false, as anyone paying attention would know. Of course there is evidence of collusion. A mountain of it. Is it enough to secure a criminal conviction? Who knows? But it's a lot more than "none." Second, what is "factual" evidence? Is there a category of non-factual evidence? And why he is making this comment now? Alone? Without Senator Warner? And did he intend to refer only to his own investigation? Or does he purport to know Mueller also has not seen such evidence? Or even more broadly, as the statement suggests, that he simply knows no such evidence exists, because he is omniscient? This guy has been mouthing off a lot lately, and I'm not sure what to make of it, except that he is a liar, a moron, and a partisan hack, at the very minimum.
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Good catch Chips...see the post just upthread...from MArcy Wheeler at EmptyWheel...it dives into this statement a bit more...

old salt

Post by old salt »

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congre ... gn-n970536

After two years and 200 interviews, the Senate Intelligence Committee is approaching the end of its investigation into the 2016 election, having uncovered no direct evidence of a conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russia, according to both Democrats and Republicans on the committee.

On Tuesday, Burr doubled down, telling NBC News, "There is no factual evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia."

...they also made clear they haven't found proof of their worst fear: That the president formed a corrupt pact with Russia to offer sanctions relief or other favorable treatment in return for Russian help in the election.
Last edited by old salt on Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

What we’ve all been waiting for. What should concern members of Congress is the roster for Matt Whitaker’s SC briefing. One of them was the US atty from Fresno.
Chips O'Toole

Post by Chips O'Toole »

dislaxxic wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:27 pm Good catch Chips...see the post just upthread...from MArcy Wheeler at EmptyWheel...it dives into this statement a bit more...

I was aware of the previous quote from the NBC report. Burr's previous quote was a little fuzzier -- no "direct" evidence. Later today he doubled down and said "There is no factual evidence of collusion between Trump Campaign and Russia." Note that he is referring to the Trump Campaign, and he's essentially saying there is NO evidence. I.e., the polling data given by the Trump CAMPAIGN MANAGER to a GRU agent is ZERO EVIDENCE of collusion between the TRUMP CAMPAIGN and RUSSIA. Not to mention, you know, the eight thousand other things. What the heck.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

How many flippers does Richard Burr have? Right. None.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

That Mueller report damn well better have something in it. There are very fragile egos here at this forum teetering on either nervous breakdown status or out and out stroke watch. This could become more about the health risk/sanity risk to a certain group of FLP folks than it will ever be about justice. Keep the path clear to the emergency rooms and all psychiatrists should be on mandatory 24 hour emergency notice. You could be needed more than you know. Duct tape is also recommended as a temporary fix from preventing heads from exploding. All FLP folks should keep a roll handy and give loved ones instructions as to what they need to do in case of an emergency. The very worst thing that could ever happen in the land of liberal fools is that Trump gets off scott free... :evil: :twisted:
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:

Return to “POLITICS”