The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
njbill

Re: 2024

Post by njbill »

Jill was there but no Mel sighting.
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 10:35 pm
youthathletics wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 10:07 pm We are more civil and educated than both these knuckleheads.
Absolutely; even at our worst.

But here is still my read, Biden stumbles and bumbles and mangles his words, but he’s not a lying POS.
Whether or not Trump is a "lying POS", are you positively assured that Biden can make actually improvements in his 2nd term if he were to be elected again? What did he do tonight to make you feel better about him as a candidate? The pressure is squarely on him, not Trump. He is the incumbent, remember that.

Joe
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Jill needs to be there to take care of him. 😂
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

JoeMauer89 wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 10:41 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 10:35 pm
youthathletics wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 10:07 pm We are more civil and educated than both these knuckleheads.
Absolutely; even at our worst.

But here is still my read, Biden stumbles and bumbles and mangles his words, but he’s not a lying POS.
Whether or not Trump is a "lying POS", are you positively assured that Biden can make actually improvements in his 2nd term if he were to be elected again? What did he do tonight to make you feel better about him as a candidate? The pressure is squarely on him, not Trump. He is the incumbent, remember that.

Joe
I think the current VP becomes a liability to the Biden campaign, knowing another 4 1/2 years w/Joe is unlikely.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
njbill

Post by njbill »

Word is that if Trump wins, Mel won’t move back to the White House. She will come for an occasional ceremonial dinner, but will live in New York where her son supposedly is going to college.
ggait

Post by ggait »

Watched with my 20 something kid.

We both were shocked at how awful Joe looked just walking out to the podium.

Trouble. Trouble in River City.

CNN panel melting down. Openly talking about if how Biden could be replaced.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
OuttaNowhereWregget

Post by OuttaNowhereWregget »

ggait wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 10:56 pm Watched with my 20 something kid.

And that's coming from a CNN panel. Meltdown indeed.
LaxFan2311

Post by LaxFan2311 »

Trump absolutely destroyed Joe Biden. This is a disaster for Democrats. Joe Biden is cooked.
LaxFan2311

Post by LaxFan2311 »

njbill wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 10:03 pm Trump started off pretty strong and Biden pretty weak, but Trump is fading badly, spewing lies and nonsense that even his supporters know is the case.

Biden is looking pretty frail to be sure, but he is running circles around Trump on substance.

Trump is getting angrier and angrier as the debate goes on.
What are you talking about? Trump exuded strength the entire time. Joe Biden was an utter disaster the entire time. Trump could’ve eviscerated Biden even more than he did. This was a great showing for Trump. Everyone knows that. Joe Biden’s performance was the worst in US Presidential Debate History
Last edited by LaxFan2311 on Fri Jun 28, 2024 12:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 11:19 pm

BBC News discussing "US in crisis" over Biden's "fitness, bumbling, mumbling, and poor appearance."

Will Democrats pull the plug on Biden before the convention/election?
OuttaNowhereWregget

kramerica.inc wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 11:46 pm
OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 11:19 pm

BBC News discussing "US in crisis" over Biden's "fitness, bumbling, mumbling, and poor appearance."

Will Democrats pull the plug on Biden before the convention/election?
How can they not. Biden's performance was a disaster--after a whole week of rest and preparation, no less. He's toast, in more ways than one. The Dems have to be reeling. Imagine what our enemies abroad (to say nothing of our allies) are thinking. So much for all the crapola I read on these boards about edited video clips and not being so gullible.
njbill

Post by njbill »

LaxFan2311 wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 11:44 pm
njbill wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 10:03 pm Trump started off pretty strong and Biden pretty weak, but Trump is fading badly, spewing lies and nonsense that even his supporters know is the case.

Biden is looking pretty frail to be sure, but he is running circles around Trump on substance.

What are you talking about? Trump exuded strength the entire time. Joe Biden was an utter disaster the entire time. Trump could’ve eviscerated Biden even more than he did. This was the a great showing for Trump. Everyone knows that. Joe Biden’s performance was the worst in US Presidential Debate History
Dude, you just signed up a couple of hours ago and your only posts are about this debate. :lol:

You are a Trumper so you obviously think your guy did well. He won on style points, but not substance. He lied and lied and lied and lied. Everyone knows that. For goodness sakes, he claims he didn’t have sex with Stormy. Is there anybody on the planet who believes that? He claims he won two golf championships. Joe should’ve called him a cheater, which he is. Trump failed to answer the large majority of questions posed to him.

Nobody, except perhaps Fox News, is claiming this was a great performance by Trump. Yes, Biden‘s performance is rightly being criticized, but Trump‘s was absolutely pathetic on substance.

We will see if this all blows over for Joe. Still a long way until the election. I’d frankly be surprised if this moves the polls all that much. Nothing seems to do so. Not Biden‘s state of the union address, not Trump‘s convictions or indictments.
Last edited by njbill on Fri Jun 28, 2024 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
OuttaNowhereWregget

"Biden chose the moderators.

Biden chose the network.

Biden chose the format.

No audience.

No interruptions.

No press.

A full week to prepare at camp David.

Two of the most pro-Biden and anti-Trump moderators you could hope for.

And this is the best that Trojan dementia communist could deliver.

I never want to hear about how he got 81 million votes again."

Tweet from https://x.com/defiyantlyfree/status/180 ... 46245?s=46
LaxFan2311

Post by LaxFan2311 »

njbill wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 12:06 am

What are you talking about? Trump exuded strength the entire time. Joe Biden was an utter disaster the entire time. Trump could’ve eviscerated Biden even more than he did. This was the a great showing for Trump. Everyone knows that. Joe Biden’s performance was the worst in US Presidential Debate History
You are a Trumper so you obviously think your guy did well. He won on style points, but not substance. He lied and lied and lied and lied. Everyone knows that. For goodness sakes, he claims he didn’t have sex with Stormy. Is there anybody on the planet who believes that? He claims he won two golf championships. Joe should’ve called him a cheater, which he is. Trump failed to answer the large majority of questions posed to him.

Nobody, except perhaps Fox News, is claiming this was a great performance by Trump. Yes, Biden‘s performance is rightly being criticized, but Trump‘s was absolutely pathetic on substance.

We will see if this all blows over for Joe. Still a long way until the election. I’d frankly be surprised if this moves the polls all that much. Nothing seems to do so. Not Biden‘s state of the union address, not Trump‘s convictions or indictments.
Wow. You’re in panic mode. I would be too, but I don’t support a dementia pedophile like you do. All mainstream media outlets are saying Trump was great and Biden was horrible, as are millions of Americans. Obviously nothing is going to convince you otherwise. Talk about being a member of a cult, yikes.
njbill

Post by njbill »

LaxFan2311 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 12:09 am

Wow. You’re in panic mode. I would be too, but I don’t support a dementia pedophile like you do. All mainstream media outlets are saying Trump was great and Biden was horrible, as are millions of Americans. Obviously nothing is going to convince you otherwise. Talk about being a member of a cult, yikes.
Actually, all of the mainstream media (except Fox) are saying how poorly Trump did on substance. Trump did what he needed to do to cement his base, but certainly didn’t get any new voters tonight. He came across as an egotistical liar. The problem for Joe is that he may have lost some voters tonight, though that remains to be seen.

Disappointed in his performance, yes, but I’m certainly not in panic mode. He had a bad night. It happens.

Your worst nightmare would be if the Democrats replaced Biden. As all of the commentators say, Biden might be the only democrat Trump could beat. Somebody like Newsom would wipe the floor with him. Be careful what you wish for.

Here’s a dirty little secret the networks always try to conceal. Debate performances hardly ever move the needle one way or the other.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

LaxFan2311

Post by LaxFan2311 »

njbill wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 12:21 am

Actually, all of the mainstream media (except Fox) are saying how poorly Trump did on substance. Trump did what he needed to do to cement his base, but certainly didn’t get any new voters tonight. He came across as an egotistical liar. The problem for Joe is that he may have lost some voters tonight, though that remains to be seen.

Disappointed in his performance, yes, but I’m certainly not in panic mode. He had a bad night. It happens.

Your worst nightmare would be if the Democrats replaced Biden. As all of the commentators say, Biden might be the only democrat Trump could beat. Somebody like Newsom would wipe the floor with him. Be careful what you wish for.

Here’s a dirty little secret the networks always try to conceal. Debate performances hardly ever move the needle one way or the other.
The excuses here are insane. I’m sorry. But you cannot be taken seriously with this take. No one agrees with you except for far left, unhinged Democrat cult members.
njbill

Post by njbill »

LaxFan2311 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 12:23 am
njbill wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 12:21 am

The excuses here are insane. I’m sorry. But you cannot be taken seriously with this take. No one agrees with you except for far left, unhinged Democrat cult members.
We have reached agreement then. You don’t take me seriously. I don’t take you, someone who has never participated on this board until tonight and who has obviously drunk the Trump Kool-Aid, seriously either.
OuttaNowhereWregget

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 11:20 am I love the spin on this issue. You know what it says to me? We're all too stupid to discern what we see, regardless of whether a video was cut short or not. Let's face it, Joe Biden has become a frail old man. We've seen him plenty of times on live TV doing the things he's doing more and more frequently. Look at how he walks. Look at how he expresses himself--his mumbling incoherent speech at times. He has crossed over the line into elderly frailness. He has good days and he has bad days but he shouldn't be saddled with the responsibilities of the United States or the Free World in his state. I don't need Biden's apologists (read: spin doctors) to explain to me what I'm seeing. I see it as a frantic attempt to prop up Biden because he's all the Dems have against Trump at this point.

However, I'm not voting against Biden because he's frail. I'm voting for Trump because of Biden's policies – Mainly, his dealings with Israel and Iran, but also the Border/immigration and other issues. I'm voting against him because I think many of his policies are horrible.
Like I said.

Anyone still want to lecture me on being taken in by "cheap fakes" video clips anymore?

ggait

Post by ggait »

Joe spoke about actual facts incoherently.

Trump spoke about lies coherently.

Yuge win for trump. Trump wasn’t good, but Joe was absolutely turrible. In a total biden home game with tons of preparation.

What the heck were Joe’s advisors thinking?
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.

Return to “POLITICS”