Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
ggait

Re: Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

Post by ggait »

I think ggait made that point very emphatically. ;)
Best guess is that Weiss welshed on the plea deal. Basically denying in court what he had already agreed to. Which is why HB's current lawyers are arguing to enforce the plea contract -- which is signed, after all, by Weiss and Hunter.

I do think HB's lawyers went overboard on trying to bullet proof the gun diversion. That charge is mice nuts (which is why Weiss agreed to divert it). But in their zeal to protect HB from a future Trump DOJ retribution, they messed the whole thing up. Making a small problem into a big problem.
Boycott stupid. Country over party.
old salt

Post by old salt »

This whole thing is political malpractice, by Biden individually & the Dems institutionally. The parties used to vet their candidates. This should have all been cleaned up before Biden ran & before he received the nomination. The gun charge diversion deal could have been made immediately & Hunter could have paid his tax liabilities, & done a retroactive FARA filing, before they became crimes. Biden had access to supporters able to bail Hunter out of his multiple jams. They were arrogant to think they could get away with it & stiff the IRS. They even tried to cash in on it, with Hunter's addiction sob story book tour & art scam. ...or maybe they couldn't clean it up because of what it would reveal about where all the foreign influence peddling $$$ ended up. Why all the shell companies, SARs & payments to multiple Biden family members ? They learned nothing from the take down of Manafort & Gates. Now Hunter's playing the victim & suing the IRS & whistleblowers :roll: ...& the Biden WH has a war room. Maybe they're right in thinking they can get away with it. Willful blindness.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 3:13 pm More from TeamTinFoil. This is just GREAT stuff.

"It's not normal for political families to get millions of dollars from overseas interests". "it's not normal to have 20 shell companies".

He then goes on to complain that Biden that Joe "got a Ukrainian fired".

Who is this brilliant man talking about? Trump, right? :lol: F NO! He's talking about Joe Biden.

And the comments are just *chef's kiss*. Yes, folks, let's act shocked that our educational test scores are falling off a cliff, and the man talking is doing everything he can to make it so that working class Americans get ZERO education, so that they keep buying what he is selling.

Joe Biden was VP YEARS ago. Sooooooo...can anyone on TeamTinFoil explain why the TrumpAdmin. didn't go after him in their four years of being in power. Did they "forget" to do that? Are they blaming the Trump Admin. for covering for Joe for four years? :lol: Brilliant.

Delicious. Every year, they get dumber. Can't wait for next year, and to see what TeamTinFoil cooks up for us. Maybe they'll go after the Carter Administration, what with "the cover up" to protect him, and all. Billy Carter was a Russian spy. Oh, and an alien. More on Substack, please subscribe.
afan does not want you to focus on the facts of the case. He wants to divert your attention by playing the who was in charge when game, despite the fact that the IRS WB's testified that the case was still under investigation & they were not ready to proceed before Oct 2022. The FBI did not get the laptop until Dec 2019 & it was dismissed as Russian disinformation, ...until proven otherwise. Before the laptop, the IRS had no way of knowing about the foreign income if it was not reported as such. No wonder Hunter wanted blanket immunity from what future admin DoJ's might find before all the SOL's ran.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 5:32 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:35 am
tech37 wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:44 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:23 am
OCanada wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:51 pm Indictment

Biden’s set of circumstances represent about 1% of the population under discussion. The Special Prosecutor had several while he was serving as US Attorney in DE. He did not prosecute them. Generally there is no prosecution unless the false statement is accompanied by an aggravating circumstance eg a crime. In other words Biden is being treated differently from the rest of the class.

Meanwhile in TX the pure corruption of the current iteration is a showcase of a clearly guilty AG. Threats of having a primary or against family etc. it is symptomatic of the corruption in the GOP nationally and locally.
Shamefully, it is.
Romney spoke directly to it.

Watching/listening to Trump yesterday talk dismissively about all those government lawyers he’d appointed as RINOs…
MAGA has choked out any integrity
:D mdlax... you need a MAGA vaccine jab (preferably mRNA of course)
Don't worry, my anti-MAGA immunity is very strong. ;)

But man there's a lot of walking dead infected out there...
There was never any political affiliation among walkers. They would eat anyone no questions asked... :D
Sounds like MAGA GOP
They’ll eat anything with a pulse (integrity). They don’t care who you are, what your political party affiliation has been, follow the cult or you must be destroyed (eaten).
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:37 am afan does not want you to focus on the facts of the case. He wants to divert your attention by playing the who was in charge when game, despite the fact that the IRS WB's testified that the case was still under investigation & they were not ready to proceed before Oct 2022.
:lol: Four years after the investigation started. That's the 9/11 inquiry and the Mueller investigation combined. Oh yeah, that sounds

What I want you do to do is, no matter what, tell us everything is a conspiracy, Old Salt. And this conspiracy is so serious, that Bill Barr and Trump himself are in on it, in addition to Wray and Weiss-----both lifelong conservatives and Republicans
old salt wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:37 am The FBI did not get the laptop until Dec 2019 & it was dismissed as Russian disinformation
Nope. It was Rudy Giuliani's claim that he had a copy of the laptop was dismissed as Russian disinformation. You're simply wrong here, my man.

You don't want to hear that you got played by Giuliani. And Trump, for that matter. They have tricked and fooled you at every turn, and you continue to fall for their nonsense. There's sadly nothing anyone here can do to stop you from doing this. Oh well. Enjoy your conspiracy.

I would say "vote Republican" to get rid of your Deep State. But hilariously, you and Tech are convinced that the Republicans are "in on it", too, and are working (checks notes) to throw their careers away in an effort to (checks notes) save Hunter Biden (?). Right. That's it. Weiss is in love with Hunter, and they're gonna run away to France when this is all over. There. I figured it out.

old salt wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:37 am Before the laptop, the IRS had no way of knowing about the foreign income if it was not reported as such.
:lol: You mean besides a simple google search that would have popped up Hunter's employment at Burisma in less than a second?

Boy, this is a serious conspiracy. I'm starting to figure out that YOU are where this all leads to, Old Salt. That you are behind this effort to help Hunter Biden by (checks notes) dragging a simple tax investigation along for five years, instead of the handful of months it would take if this was a normal prosecution.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:02 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 5:32 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:35 am
tech37 wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:44 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:23 am
OCanada wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:51 pm Indictment

Biden’s set of circumstances represent about 1% of the population under discussion. The Special Prosecutor had several while he was serving as US Attorney in DE. He did not prosecute them. Generally there is no prosecution unless the false statement is accompanied by an aggravating circumstance eg a crime. In other words Biden is being treated differently from the rest of the class.

Meanwhile in TX the pure corruption of the current iteration is a showcase of a clearly guilty AG. Threats of having a primary or against family etc. it is symptomatic of the corruption in the GOP nationally and locally.
Shamefully, it is.
Romney spoke directly to it.

Watching/listening to Trump yesterday talk dismissively about all those government lawyers he’d appointed as RINOs…
MAGA has choked out any integrity
:D mdlax... you need a MAGA vaccine jab (preferably mRNA of course)
Don't worry, my anti-MAGA immunity is very strong. ;)

But man there's a lot of walking dead infected out there...
There was never any political affiliation among walkers. They would eat anyone no questions asked... :D
Sounds like MAGA GOP
They’ll eat anything with a pulse (integrity). They don’t care who you are, what your political party affiliation has been, follow the cult or you must be destroyed (eaten).
It ain't like your democratic party behaves any better. Brain dead zombies will devour whatever is in front of them. You clearly are not aware of how your democratic party runs the State of New York. There was even a time when King Andy wanted all republicans to leave NYS or he would eat their brains out. :D You should be ashamed to mention the word integrity when it comes to how your party of preference runs this state. It ain't about integrity my man it is about power and using that power to crush the opposition.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

a fan wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:22 am
old salt wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:37 am afan does not want you to focus on the facts of the case. He wants to divert your attention by playing the who was in charge when game, despite the fact that the IRS WB's testified that the case was still under investigation & they were not ready to proceed before Oct 2022.
:lol: Four years after the investigation started. That's the 9/11 inquiry and the Mueller investigation combined. Oh yeah, that sounds

What I want you do to do is, no matter what, tell us everything is a conspiracy, Old Salt. And this conspiracy is so serious, that Bill Barr and Trump himself are in on it, in addition to Wray and Weiss-----both lifelong conservatives and Republicans
old salt wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:37 am The FBI did not get the laptop until Dec 2019 & it was dismissed as Russian disinformation
Nope. It was Rudy Giuliani's claim that he had a copy of the laptop was dismissed as Russian disinformation. You're simply wrong here, my man.

You don't want to hear that you got played by Giuliani. And Trump, for that matter. They have tricked and fooled you at every turn, and you continue to fall for their nonsense. There's sadly nothing anyone here can do to stop you from doing this. Oh well. Enjoy your conspiracy.

I would say "vote Republican" to get rid of your Deep State. But hilariously, you and Tech are convinced that the Republicans are "in on it", too, and are working (checks notes) to throw their careers away in an effort to (checks notes) save Hunter Biden (?). Right. That's it. Weiss is in love with Hunter, and they're gonna run away to France when this is all over. There. I figured it out.

old salt wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:37 am Before the laptop, the IRS had no way of knowing about the foreign income if it was not reported as such.
:lol: You mean besides a simple google search that would have popped up Hunter's employment at Burisma in less than a second?

Boy, this is a serious conspiracy. I'm starting to figure out that YOU are where this all leads to, Old Salt. That you are behind this effort to help Hunter Biden by (checks notes) dragging a simple tax investigation along for five years, instead of the handful of months it would take if this was a normal prosecution.
Then why are the feds so hush hush about their ongoing investigation into HBs financial dealings? Follow the money my man, follow the 💰💰💰💰💰💰 So those Burisma folks were paying a turnip like HB boatloads full of cash for his expertise?? :D Why only a moron would think it was because of who his dad was. ;)
Bob Ross:
a fan

Post by a fan »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:30 am Then why are the feds so hush hush about their ongoing investigation into HBs financial dealings?
Because they (the Republicans) want to make it the election with you thinking it's a conspiracy, that's why.

Barr still hasn't taken the stand. Or Wray. Or Rettig. I told you they wouldn't. Now here we are.

They can answer your query with one simple question: why didn't you open an investigation into Joe Biden?

They're playing you, Cradle. They don't want you to hear the answer to that question. They want you to vote first.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

a fan wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:55 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:30 am Then why are the feds so hush hush about their ongoing investigation into HBs financial dealings?
Because they (the Republicans) want to make it the election with you thinking it's a conspiracy, that's why.

Barr still hasn't taken the stand. Or Wray. Or Rettig. I told you they wouldn't. Now here we are.

They can answer your query with one simple question: why didn't you open an investigation into Joe Biden?

They're playing you, Cradle. They don't want you to hear the answer to that question. They want you to vote first.
Buffalo Bagels my friend. Do you think HB was worth the money he was being paid by Burisma?? Does anything about that financial arrangement sound hinky to you. I doubt you would pay HB minimum wage to sweep the floors and empty the garbage at your distillery. The dude was being paid 83,000 a month for doing jack diddly squat. It certainly has absolutely zip to do with who his dad was. How could any reasonable person think any differently? :D
Bob Ross:
a fan

Post by a fan »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:30 pm
a fan wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:55 am

Buffalo Bagels my friend. Do you think HB was worth the money he was being paid by Burisma?? Does anything about that financial arrangement sound hinky to you. I doubt you would pay HB minimum wage to sweep the floors and empty the garbage at your distillery. The dude was being paid 83,000 a month for doing jack diddly squat. It certainly has absolutely zip to do with who his dad was. How could any reasonable person think any differently? :D
That's all great.

So if this is so obviously illegal, why didn't someone, anyone, in the Trump Administration open a case on Joe Biden? They were all over Hunter for five years, and counting. So why didn't they simply pivot, and get the probable cause needed, and open a case on Joe?

Simple question, my friend.

Edit to add-----this is why I think Joe is clean. If he wasn't, Bill Barr and Weiss would have been all over him. Rettig, too.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

The inane part on this one is that tons of people have commented and acknowledged that it’s not cool or tasteful to them that Hunter traded off his dad and name for ages. Yet this is being presented as if it’s been denied or dismissed which simply isn’t the case. Mixed in with other ranting.

Of course the dude lived off his daddy. And he probably suggested or intimated he’d hook benefactors up with political access or other but that doesn’t mean it was in conspiracy with the father.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

I am going to get a 4.0 in damage.

(Afan jealous he didn’t do this first)
a fan

Post by a fan »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:50 pm The inane part on this one is that tons of people have commented and acknowledged that it’s not cool or tasteful to them that Hunter traded off his dad and name for ages. Yet this is being presented as if it’s been denied or dismissed which simply isn’t the case. Mixed in with other ranting.

Of course the dude lived off his daddy. And he probably suggested or intimated he’d hook benefactors up with political access or other but that doesn’t mean it was in conspiracy with the father.
Yep. Every rational poster knows exactly what happened. Hunter got paid by selling the illusion of access.

If Joe followed through and granted that access? Bill Barr would have been all over that, and opened a case on Joe. That didn't happen, which tells you all you need to know.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Why can’t this simple, cogent explanation get through?

“ If Joe followed through and granted that access? Bill Barr would have been all over that, and opened a case on Joe. That didn't happen, which tells you all you need to know.”
a fan

Post by a fan »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:13 pm Why can’t this simple, cogent explanation get through?

“ If Joe followed through and granted that access? Bill Barr would have been all over that, and opened a case on Joe. That didn't happen, which tells you all you need to know.”
Because when R's and D's are involved, all logic and reasonable thought goes out the window.

Seen it for almost two decades on the Water Cooler. Partisans can't call balls and strikes. This whole thing is so transparently stupid.

I can name about 20 different ways that they could have thrown this case in Joe Biden's favor.

Investigating him for 5 freaking years, moving into an election season is dead last on the list of ways to help Joe. A rational person grasps this concept instantaneously.

We're not dealing with people who are behaving rationally.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Have fun with this fellas ;) For Cradle's benefit - these statements were all UNDER OATH.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/19/politics ... index.html

"Witness testimony disputes IRS whistleblower allegations in Hunter Biden probe as Republicans begin impeachment inquiry.

New testimony from a number of FBI and Internal Revenue Service officials casts doubt on key claims from an IRS whistleblower who alleges there was political interference in the federal criminal investigation of Hunter Biden’s taxes.

According to transcripts provided to CNN, several FBI and IRS officials brought in for closed-door testimony by House Republicans in recent days said they don’t remember US Attorney David Weiss saying that he lacked the authority to decide whether to bring charges against the president’s son, or that Weiss said he had been denied a request for special counsel status."
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Kismet wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:31 pm Have fun with this fellas ;) For Cradle's benefit - these statements were all UNDER OATH.

"Witness testimony disputes IRS whistleblower allegations in Hunter Biden probe as Republicans begin impeachment inquiry.

New testimony from a number of FBI and Internal Revenue Service officials casts doubt on key claims from an IRS whistleblower who alleges there was political interference in the federal criminal investigation of Hunter Biden’s taxes.

According to transcripts provided to CNN, several FBI and IRS officials brought in for closed-door testimony by House Republicans in recent days said they don’t remember US Attorney David Weiss saying that he lacked the authority to decide whether to bring charges against the president’s son, or that Weiss said he had been denied a request for special counsel status."
The IRS whistleblower took detailed notes of the meeting. There is not remembering and documenting what was said. You think you understand the difference? Do these other folks have an indentict memory? Are they just lying. I'll roll with the IRS guy who took notes of the meeting over the folks who don't remember chit. 😆 FTR, how did their testimony under oath play out... we don't remember chit? That sounds like they were briefed using the HRC playbook of...I don't recall, I don't remember. :D
Bob Ross:
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:47 pm
Kismet wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:31 pm Have fun with this fellas ;) For Cradle's benefit - these statements were all UNDER OATH.

The IRS whistleblower took detailed notes of the meeting. There is not remembering and documenting what was said. You think you understand the difference? Do these other folks have an indentict memory? Are they just lying. I'll roll with the IRS guy who took notes of the meeting over the folks who don't remember chit. 😆 FTR, how did their testimony under oath play out... we don't remember chit? That sounds like they were briefed using the HRC playbook of...I don't recall, I don't remember. :D
My, my how things have changed with you. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Figured as much which is why I mentioned it. Very telling.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:47 pm

His "notes" were not written during the meeting, but some time after, based on his recollection of what happened. You need to take a visit to emptywheel.net and read some Potty Mouth Marcy about the problems Shapley has with his "recollections" and how it makes it harder to actually charge HB and get a conviction...
ggait

Post by ggait »

Cray, Cray, Cray -- five people are calling BS on the so-called whistleblower.

Those folks are not saying "gosh I don't remember what happened at the meeting." They are calling BS:

“I do not remember – I don’t – he didn’t say that. In my recollection, if he would have said that, I would have remembered it,” Thomas Sobocinski, the special agent in charge of the FBI’s Baltimore field office, told the committee.

And, of course Weiss himself has called BS on this multiple times. Garland too.

Which means the so-called WB appears to be an actual BSA. Or at least confused and misunderstanding of what went on.

Another GOP investigation airball.
Boycott stupid. Country over party.
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:13 pm Why can’t this simple, cogent explanation get through?

Of course, in this case I mean “salary” metaphorically…

“It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it.”
Upton Sinclair
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."

Return to “POLITICS”