Trump's Russian Collusion

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
seacoaster

Re: The Mueller Investigation

Post by seacoaster »

"The light needs to shin on the roaches."

Ice Cream Guy never disappoints.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

seacoaster wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:50 pm "The light needs to shin on the roaches."

Ice Cream Guy never disappoints.
Guy?
“I wish you would!”
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
a fan

Post by a fan »

6ftstick wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:40 pm The MSM that HATES Trump doesn't have any either.
:lol: The MSM hates Trump?

How much higher are Maddow's ratings under Trump. The MSM LOVES Trump. It's like Xmas every day for them. They've never been happier, or richer.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Acting AG Matt Whitaker is reluctant to testify to Congress. He’s been here 15 minutes so what’s his problem?
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:46 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:09 am
jhu72 wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:39 am These same people commenting then, were telling us the "abuses" were ok, at the time. All Muslims were bad and we had to be protected from them. Trumpnista hypocrisy knows no limits.
Regarding woman, yes, all muslims are bad. Unless you wanna cherry pick different variants of this misogynistic religion.
WOW.
You are terribly misinformed on this one, RRR.

You could make a solid argument that most cultures throughout history have been and continue to be 'misogynistic' (look at the USA) and thus, as religious practices are a reflection of these cultures, we could make an argument that most religions have been, and still are, "misogynistic".Take a little look at Christianity's history, heck check out the Catholic Church of today and most evangelical churches too. Was to see some really nasty misogyny, look at some areas of Christianity as practiced in Africa. Same mutilation practices.

And we can certainly find Bible passages which can be twisted to be the basis for misogyny.

Same can be said for Koran passages. But to make the argument that Islam is somehow more inherently "misogynistic" than are the other major religions is just flat wrong.
I am wrong, yet you go on making statements that agree with my point. Umm.....ok

So, it's the government that doesn't allow women to drive, vote, play sports, attend school, get stoned to death for being raped.....not the religion. umm...ok
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:24 pm
6ftstick wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:40 pm The MSM that HATES Trump doesn't have any either.
:lol: The MSM hates Trump?

How much higher are Maddow's ratings under Trump. The MSM LOVES Trump. It's like Xmas every day for them. They've never been happier, or richer.
Agreed. I am close friends with a very ranking CSPAN individual. He told me they are making cash like it’s being printed in the back news room. Reporters living in high end hotels for over a year just to have feet on the ground in DC.

So they love him for the money appeal but hate em because they ain’t em.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

The MSM LOVES Trump. It's like Xmas every day for them. They've never been happier, or richer.
Roger makes magic once again. :evil:
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

David Pecker might have just blown up his cooperation deal with SDNY. Jeff Bezos is clearly the wrong guy to shake down.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

The White House will NOT make a determination on punishing the men responsible for journalist Khashoggi’s murder saying,
“The President maintains his discretion to decline to act on congressional committee requests.”

The Magnitsky Act is an annoyance to Trump.
Hurry, Bob.
Last edited by Trinity on Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Hurry, November 3, 2020

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/08/politics ... index.html

Today would be a good day to see Trump’s taxes.
ggait

Post by ggait »

David Pecker might have just blown up his cooperation deal with SDNY. Jeff Bezos is clearly the wrong guy to shake down.
NY Post headline: Bezos exposes Pecker.

The level of dumb-assery here is amazing. Just a few months ago, Pecker was very fortunate to dodge jail time from SDNY previously because he was willing/able to flip on Trump. Now he's right back in the bulls-eye for doing something very similar.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

runrussellrun wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:52 pm
jhu72 wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:39 am These same people commenting then, were telling us the "abuses" were ok, at the time. All Muslims were bad and we had to be protected from them. Trumpnista hypocrisy knows no limits.
Regarding woman, yes, all muslims are bad. Unless you wanna cherry pick different variants of this misogynistic religion.
WOW.

You could make a solid argument that most cultures throughout history have been and continue to be 'misogynistic' (look at the USA) and thus, as religious practices are a reflection of these cultures, we could make an argument that most religions have been, and still are, "misogynistic".Take a little look at Christianity's history, heck check out the Catholic Church of today and most evangelical churches too. Was to see some really nasty misogyny, look at some areas of Christianity as practiced in Africa. Same mutilation practices.

And we can certainly find Bible passages which can be twisted to be the basis for misogyny.

Same can be said for Koran passages. But to make the argument that Islam is somehow more inherently "misogynistic" than are the other major religions is just flat wrong.
I am wrong, yet you go on making statements that agree with my point. Umm.....ok

So, it's the government that doesn't allow women to drive, vote, play sports, attend school, get stoned to death for being raped.....not the religion. umm...ok
Yes, the government and the specific culture.
Not Islam.

Unless you want the blame Christianity for all sorts of evil perpetrated in the name of Christ, no.

Of course, you might make such an argument, just not that Islam is inherently worse.
Typical Lax Dad

My Muslim friends here have wives that drive and work and the husbands don’t mind cooking. No different than most families here. I can’t remember the last time a woman was stoned in this country? Was it last year?
“I wish you would!”
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:27 pm My Muslim friends here have wives that drive and work and the husbands don’t mind cooking. No different than most families here. I can’t remember the last time a woman was stoned in this country? Was it last year?
Too cute by half

For the past five years, there has been at least one case of honor killing each year in a different U.S. city. In 2008, teen sisters in Texas had allegedly been shot dead by their father because they had boyfriends. In Georgia, Sandeela Kanwal was strangled by her father because she wanted to leave an arranged marriage. The pizza-shop-owner father, Chaudry Rashid, told the police, “She [my daughter] wasn’t being true to her religion or to her husband.” She was 25 years old. A year later, twenty-year old Noor Almaleki was run over by her father in Arizona for falling in love with Marwan. In New York, Aasiya Hassan was beheaded by her husband for allegedly seeking a divorce. She was 37.

https://www.theislamicmonthly.com/ameri ... g-reality/
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

runrussellrun wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:52 pm
WOW.

Trinity

Post by Trinity »

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-c ... d=60912887

Jared doesn’t pay his own lawyer. Worth 300 million.
Typical Lax Dad

6ftstick wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:37 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:27 pm My Muslim friends here have wives that drive and work and the husbands don’t mind cooking. No different than most families here. I can’t remember the last time a woman was stoned in this country? Was it last year?
Too cute by half

For the past five years, there has been at least one case of honor killing each year in a different U.S. city. In 2008, teen sisters in Texas had allegedly been shot dead by their father because they had boyfriends. In Georgia, Sandeela Kanwal was strangled by her father because she wanted to leave an arranged marriage. The pizza-shop-owner father, Chaudry Rashid, told the police, “She [my daughter] wasn’t being true to her religion or to her husband.” She was 25 years old. A year later, twenty-year old Noor Almaleki was run over by her father in Arizona for falling in love with Marwan. In New York, Aasiya Hassan was beheaded by her husband for allegedly seeking a divorce. She was 37.

What was Chris El-Amin Watts' excuse?

I wonder if the devil made her do it?

Plenty of Blame to Go Around

https://www.ajc.com/news/national/daugh ... XQ3mhcWEO/

https://www.courant.com/news/connecticu ... story.html

https://www.courant.com/news/connecticu ... story.html

The moral of the story....bad people do bad things!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
“I wish you would!”
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

6ftstick wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:37 pm
Too cute by half

No one can produce real data regarding honor killings. It's always antecdotal incidents -- only some times officially reported incidents, word of mouth in many cases, never data of statistical significance. That simple fact says, it is not a real problem. But go on believing it is a Muslim problem, a huge one at that. Your antecodotal data points to 1 per year in the US at most, all attributed to Muslims. Never Latin, or Italian, or Greek, or Asian -- cultures which all have a history of honor killings in the homeland, not a single one, ever. :roll: Before you can make an argument that it is a problem you need real data. No one is tracking that data. It does not exist. If this was a huge problem, that would not be the case. Medical Examiners all over the country would have a means to track it, the feds would mandate it.

The "data" is finding what the people who have an interest in finding a problem with Muslims want it to find. :lol:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM

Return to “POLITICS”