President Donald J. Trump—Part ll

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
DMac

Re: President Donald J. Trump—Part ll

Post by DMac »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 5:04 pm We gotta watch out for those librarians and teachers. Such a bad influence on kids these days... :lol:

Dumbo and his Trumpketeers along with a couple of tramp smelly aszez.
Yup, typical Trump worshiper crew. That's ugly.
Here's a little nice to cleanse your eyes and ears.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFyCSDzn2Q0
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

DMac wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 5:29 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 5:19 pm
DMac wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 2:56 pm If I'm taking that shot put your money on me, I aint missing.
Unless, of course, God has one of his angels redirect the bullet
to someone less worthy of living.
But can you make that shot from 150 yards with iron sights?
74 year old vision aint so good (is with a scope though), I can't put those distances together.
Not puttin' my money on me with no scope.
Me either but I did qualify expert with my M16. Those 250 meter silhouette targets were a real challenge.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
DMac

Post by DMac »

My 19-20 year old eye's were pretty good with an M16 too.
Steady matters a lot, whole lot, too.
njbill

Post by njbill »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 5:04 pm We gotta watch out for those librarians and teachers. Such a bad influence on kids these days... :lol:

This crew would make the drag queens at drag queen story hour blush.
Essexfenwick

Post by Essexfenwick »

njbill wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 6:32 pm

This crew would make the drag queens at drag queen story hour blush.

Too much procreatin goin on. The abortion and mental midget gender confusion crew is falling behind in populating the earth.
DMac

Post by DMac »

Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

DMac wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 5:30 pm

I wonder what else those kids are being taught while sitting around the dinner table? I wonder where the parents work and if they are responsible for employee decisions? I wonder if the parents coach kids? Looks like an average Red Blooded American family.
“I wish you would!”
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Essexfenwick wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 9:00 am It all just plays into the narrative that the government sucks even with unlimited money printing and borrowing. The majority of the government is incompetent and overpaid. Meanwhile only Trump can overcome the sloppy, slovenly and somewhat smelly behemoth staffed by partisan low-lifes treading water in a sea of mental midget sexuality and horrible results.
Essex, take a break. Trolling. viewtopic.php?p=570047#p570047
DMac

Post by DMac »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 7:45 pm

I wonder what else those kids are being taught while sitting around the dinner table? I wonder where the parents work and if they are responsible for employee decisions? I wonder if the parents coach kids? Looks like an average Red Blooded American family.
You can bet they all bow their heads and say grace before dinner.
".....and thank you for diverting the bullets, oh Lord.
Amen. Pass the ribs."
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 11:14 am
old salt wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 10:27 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 10:24 am
old salt wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 10:23 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 10:18 am
old salt wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 10:09 am
Kismet wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 10:05 am
old salt wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 9:59 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 7:35 am
old salt wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 2:05 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 7:01 pm I wonder what the explanation is for not getting him off the stage as soon as the call went out about a possible shooter...did the immediate detail know but not act?
It was reported that the escape vehicle was not yet in place. The protocol was to make a human bunker until verified that shooter(s) were neutralized & escape vehicle in place.
"not yet in place"?

Ok, then the question is why not?...and what's the protocol when a shooter is spotted but has not yet pulled the trigger and not neutralized? Surely it isn't to blithely go along with a speech, right? You at least pull him from the stage, surround him with the "human bunker" until you have confirmation of safety...right? All fine, return to speech...

So, why did that not even begin to happen if they had minutes between spotting the shooting threat and the actual shots?

These seem to me to be fair questions, no conclusions.
Apparently they park it away from the stage & have to back it up to a loading spot just off the stairway -- the spot where they loaded it.

Apparently the protocol is to stay down, maintain the human bunker, until the command center verifies that the shooter is down & clears them to get up, move to the escape vehicle & drive away.

Obviously, the agents protecting Trump were not notified that there was a shooter until after the first shots were fired.

Did the command center determine that there was a possible shooter before the first shots were fired, or were they just looking for a suspicious person ?
They allowed him to be out of the human bunker protection protocol not once but twice for his fist pumps and fight expressions likely before a confirmation that they were no other shooters
Did you listen to the audio with the video ? Trump did not get up on his own. The SS decided when to get him up & move him to the vehicle. You could hear the "shooter down" call before they stood him up & began moving.
But that doesn't mean there isn't a second shooter, right? Not that I have an issue with them moving him at that point.

I'm not so sure why you think it's obvious that the detail didn't know about the threat before the shots. If not, why not, if others knew?
If the protective detail had any reason to believe there was a shooter present, they would have immediately provided cover.

If others knew there was a shooter, it obviously was not communicated to the protective detail before shots were fired, or they would have acted sooner..
yes, that's one scenario...but not the only one.

Seems to me that a guy with a gun crabbing across a rooftop is a threat, if not already a "shooter".
...maybe none of the police saw him in time to communicate it to the command center in time to verify it & then alert the protective detail.

It's possible that the report from the crowd, was not related to the police, in time to report it to the command center to inform the counter-sniper team on overwatch to check that roof, or maybe the overwatch could not yet see the shooter behind the peak of the roof.

There needed to be continual overwatch on all roofs & elevated potential firing positions within range of the target.
Right, but that means that an imminent threat, a man with a long gun on a roof 150 yards away, known for more than two minutes, was not relayed to the protective detail...they were unconnected to whatever chatter existed about the threat? We understand that a police officer went up toward the threat but backed off when saw gunman...surely at that moment, the threat should have been 'verified'...

Could a command center really not have informed the protective detail that a threat was being investigated?
You're not telling us anything we don't already know. 86 sec is not a long time when multiple radio calls have to be made & verification has to take place. The investigation will lay out what happened & identify the breakdown(s). Let the investigators do their job before second guessing with partial information. You'll find a way to blame Trump.
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

Sweet baby kernel corn!! It's like outtakes from Idiocracy.
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

My son will likely be negotiating deals with those girls "off pole" for his clients after boozy client dinners at the local dance facility.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 10:06 am

My son will likely be negotiating deals with those girls "off pole" for his clients after boozy client dinners at the local dance facility.
I wouldn’t fcuk them with your stick. Imagine if you impregnated one and they had your child? That’s a hard “no” from me, dawg.
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

PizzaSnake wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 10:13 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 10:06 am

I wouldn’t fcuk them with your stick. Imagine if you impregnated one and they had your child? That’s a hard “no” from me, dawg.
A. Double wrap
B. There's another place to "explore" that can't get a woman pregnant...

BTW I did say my son on behalf of his clients. Not for himself. He will surely have a giselle level supermodel hanging off his arm when he's older no diggity doubt.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 10:33 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 7:01 pm I wonder what the explanation is for not getting him off the stage as soon as the call went out about a possible shooter...did the immediate detail know but not act?
It was reported that the escape vehicle was not yet in place. The protocol was to make a human bunker until verified that shooter(s) were neutralized & escape vehicle in place.
"not yet in place"?

Ok, then the question is why not?...and what's the protocol when a shooter is spotted but has not yet pulled the trigger and not neutralized? Surely it isn't to blithely go along with a speech, right? You at least pull him from the stage, surround him with the "human bunker" until you have confirmation of safety...right? All fine, return to speech...

So, why did that not even begin to happen if they had minutes between spotting the shooting threat and the actual shots?

Apparently they park it away from the stage & have to back it up to a loading spot just off the stairway -- the spot where they loaded it.

Apparently the protocol is to stay down, maintain the human bunker, until the command center verifies that the shooter is down & clears them to get up, move to the escape vehicle & drive away.

Obviously, the agents protecting Trump were not notified that there was a shooter until after the first shots were fired.

Did the command center determine that there was a possible shooter before the first shots were fired, or were they just looking for a suspicious person ?
They allowed him to be out of the human bunker protection protocol not once but twice for his fist pumps and fight expressions likely before a confirmation that they were no other shooters
Did you listen to the audio with the video ? Trump did not get up on his own. The SS decided when to get him up & move him to the vehicle. You could hear the "shooter down" call before they stood him up & began moving.
But that doesn't mean there isn't a second shooter, right? Not that I have an issue with them moving him at that point.

I'm not so sure why you think it's obvious that the detail didn't know about the threat before the shots. If not, why not, if others knew?
If the protective detail had any reason to believe there was a shooter present, they would have immediately provided cover.

If others knew there was a shooter, it obviously was not communicated to the protective detail before shots were fired, or they would have acted sooner..

Seems to me that a guy with a gun crabbing across a rooftop is a threat, if not already a "shooter".
...maybe none of the police saw him in time to communicate it to the command center in time to verify it & then alert the protective detail.

It's possible that the report from the crowd, was not related to the police, in time to report it to the command center to inform the counter-sniper team on overwatch to check that roof, or maybe the overwatch could not yet see the shooter behind the peak of the roof.

There needed to be continual overwatch on all roofs & elevated potential firing positions within range of the target.
Right, but that means that an imminent threat, a man with a long gun on a roof 150 yards away, known for more than two minutes, was not relayed to the protective detail...they were unconnected to whatever chatter existed about the threat? We understand that a police officer went up toward the threat but backed off when saw gunman...surely at that moment, the threat should have been 'verified'...

Could a command center really not have informed the protective detail that a threat was being investigated?
You're not telling us anything we don't already know. 86 sec is not a long time when multiple radio calls have to be made & verification has to take place. The investigation will lay out what happened & identify the breakdown(s). Let the investigators do their job before second guessing with partial information. You'll find a way to blame Trump.
Nah, the only way Trump would have any 'blame' would be if he asked for the protocol to be to absolutely verify a threat before taking any protective action that his fans could see that would make him 'look weak'. At least at this point, I can't see any other way Trump could have any fault in this.

I'm merely asking questions at this point that seem to me need answers. 86 seconds is a lifetime if there's knowledge of a potential shooter on a rooftop. Get off the podium, immediately, certainly seems to me to be key to the necessary protocol.

I agree that there are likely multiple "breakdowns" in security.
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 10:38 am
"not yet in place"?

Nah, the only way Trump would have any 'blame' would be if he asked for the protocol to be to absolutely verify a threat before taking any protective action that his fans could see that would make him 'look weak'. At least at this point, I can't see any other way Trump could have any fault in this.

I'm merely asking questions at this point that seem to me need answers. 86 seconds is a lifetime if there's knowledge of a potential shooter on a rooftop. Get off the podium, immediately, certainly seems to me to be key to the necessary protocol.

Have you ever played the telephone game ?
Multi-party comms, on separate radio freqs &/or nets is a lot like that.
It's a major cause of friendly fire incidents.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 10:51 am
"not yet in place"?

Sure...but "shooter threat" should be more than enough to move to safety. It's not as if there hadn't been prior notice that a guy looked fishy, rangefinder, etc. If the protective detail didn't have a clue, then that's a major failure in communication given the amount of time that seems to have elapsed. By the time a cop is going up a ladder, Trump should have been getting moved off-stage...or earlier. The candidate might not like that, but that should be the protocol.

Heck, we're now learning that there's been intel on an Iranian threat, which the Campaign certainly should have known about, so heightened caution certainly seems reasonable. So, any plausible threat notice, get off stage until the "verification" is no threat...not "verify the threat".
6x6

Post by 6x6 »

DMac wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 5:41 pm My 19-20 year old eye's were pretty good with an M16 too.
Steady matters a lot, whole lot, too.
Same age for me back then but the steady part didn’t apply when I had to qualify awhile later. The Company XO, three DIs, a cook and me all had to hit the range one day. We all shot expert that time without firing a round because I had become Radar O’Reilly with my MOS and I was steady with the typewriter. The others also shot expert with the M1911 but I was only a sharpshooter with it then. 8-)
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

duplicate post
Last edited by jhu72 on Wed Jul 17, 2024 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 11:04 am
old salt wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 10:51 am
"not yet in place"?

Sure...but "shooter threat" should be more than enough to move to safety. It's not as if there hadn't been prior notice that a guy looked fishy, rangefinder, etc. If the protective detail didn't have a clue, then that's a major failure in communication given the amount of time that seems to have elapsed. By the time a cop is going up a ladder, Trump should have been getting moved off-stage...or earlier. The candidate might not like that, but that should be the protocol.

Heck, we're now learning that there's been intel on an Iranian threat, which the Campaign certainly should have known about, so heightened caution certainly seems reasonable. So, any plausible threat notice, get off stage until the "verification" is no threat...not "verify the threat".
Is it a shooter threat before a gun is visible ? Range finders look like binoculars. Was it seen by a police officer or civilian ?

How do you know the campaign did not know about the Iranian threat ? Pompeo's been talking about it for weeks.

Return to “POLITICS”