2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
DMac

Re: 2020 Elections - Buckle Up

Post by DMac »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:11 pm
DMac wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:07 pm [
So, 8.3%, gotta ask you, can you provide a link that confirms your dishonorably discharged claim, or is that just another example of the kind of misinformation you find on social media? I'd bet it was a general discharge which really is a pretty big difference, but go ahead and prove me wrong.
A General military discharge is a form of administrative discharge. If a service member's performance is satisfactory but the individual failed to meet all expectations of conduct for military members, the discharge is considered a General Discharge, Under Honorable Conditions.
Don't care what you think he got....or deserved.

if it's a policy for the USN to give out general discharges to all service folks that have substance abuse issues, that's their policy. Is it? Is the US Navy's policy to give general discharges to crack heads? exactly
Which is not the point, my post was about misinformation and non truths in the cesspool that is social media which gets passed along, but simply isn't so.
It's not just the Navy's (which, of course, includes the USMC) policy, it's all branches. It's not restricted to just crack heads either, many a person out there with a GD who got caught smoking pot too. You consider them dishonorable too?
exactly
DMac

Post by DMac »

kramerica.inc wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:19 pm
DMac wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:07 pm
ABV 8.3% wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:52 pm
holmes435 wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:09 pm
old salt wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:57 pm The sumbitch firing of the Prosecutor General, in conjunction with Hunter's new gig, was a pretty extraordinary coincidence. ...just sayin'.
Hunter got on the board in 2014. Biden wanted Shokin fired (for not being hard enough on corruption) in 2018.

In addition to having all that time to investigate it, the spotlight has also been hotter on Biden since the Whistleblower complaint came out. Since then, no evidence of wrongdoing has been gathered vs. the mounds of it for Trump's impeachment in the same short time period.

In the interest of the country and the upcoming election, Republicans should have wrapped up the investigation of Biden by now. :lol:
Evidence: No one denies Hunter got the Ukraine job.

So, holmes, gotta ask you, yes or no, does the knowledge that Hunter Biden, dishonorably discharged crack head, getting a job, that no one disputes happened, make you see Joe Biden in a different, possibly more "corrupt" lite?

Here she comes.........................hillaryouse
So, 8.3%, gotta ask you, can you provide a link that confirms your dishonorably discharged claim, or is that just another example of the kind of misinformation you find on social media? I'd bet it was a general discharge which really is a pretty big difference, but go ahead and prove me wrong.
A General military discharge is a form of administrative discharge. If a service member's performance is satisfactory but the individual failed to meet all expectations of conduct for military members, the discharge is considered a General Discharge, Under Honorable Conditions.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... /17427857/
The term "administrative discharge" can cover several types of military discharges from honorable to general to other-than-honorable conditions. Perry would provide no other details.

"Like other junior officers, the details of Ensign Biden's discharge are not releasable under the Privacy Act," he said.
If you ever catch wind that the type of discharge Hunter Biden got is going to be disclosed, and you have the opportunity to bet on what kind it is, put every penny you've got on General Discharge, Under Honorable Conditions.
You're welcome.

I'm not trying to defend H. Biden, "dishonorably" discharged is a heck of a thing to be saying about someone unless you have proof of that. That's my only point here.
Last edited by DMac on Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Heck yeah I'd bet highly on a honorable general discharge too!

His dad was still VP of the USA. If that doesn't get you at least a little grease, I don't know what does.
DMac

Post by DMac »

You betchya, which is not to say there aren't many, many who were not VP's sons discharged under very similar circumstances who don't have the same discharge.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

As I tell my kids, "Get over it. Life ISN'T fair!"

:D
DMac

Post by DMac »

Actually, I screwed that up, meant to say many non VP's sons discharged under similar circumstances DO have the same discharge.
Do agree with the life is not fair part though.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

"President Trump has paid $2 million in court-ordered damages for misusing funds in a tax-exempt charity he controlled, the New York Attorney General said Tuesday..."

Trump and Rudy hate corruption.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

The perversion continues. The Democrats, particularly Obama, emphatically declared that they compromised from what they truly wanted.
Single payer health care. (or whatever moniker it's called )
ANd yet, very recently, we hear Obama say "shut up Liz, single payer is too far left ". The words of Obama.

"I happen to be a proponent of a single-payer universal health care program. I see no reason why the United States of America, the wealthiest country in the history of the world, spending 14 percent of its gross national product on health care, cannot provide basic health insurance to everybody. And that's what Jim is talking about when he says everybody in, nobody out. A single-payer health care plan, a universal health care plan. That's what I’d like to see. But as all of you know, we may not get there immediately. Because first we've got to take back the White House, we've got to take back the Senate, and we've got to take back the House."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you were consulting the dark siths in the DNC force, would you think Hillaryous entering now would be a holiday distraction (egos), or would you wait until after the new year?

Some clown said the sitting President "cheated" in winning the election. seriously? this again. Biden has served his purpose. You poll geeks, what are the pollsters telling you about Hillaryous' chances ? :lol: exactly

Is it bigoted to point out that Mayor Pete would nevah even be ON the stage, were it now for his sexual preference. To say he's NOT getting more support, because of that preference, is NOT bigoted? Strange how this works.

Mayor Pete , still no plans on income disparity. Any democrat have one? pathetic.
Last edited by ABV 8.3% on Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
oligarchy thanks you......same as it evah was
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:21 pm The perversion continues. The Democrats, particularly Obama, emphatically declared that they compromised from what they truly wanted.
ANd yet, very recently, we hear Obama say "shut up Liz, single payer is too far left ".

If you were consulting the dark siths in the DNC force, would you think Hillaryous entering now would be a holiday distraction (egos), or would you wait until after the new year?

Some clown said the sitting President "cheated" in winning the election. seriously? this again. Biden has served his purpose. You poll geeks, what are the pollsters telling you about Hillaryous' chances ? :lol: exactly

Is it bigoted to point out that Mayor Pete would nevah even be ON the stage, were it now for his sexual preference. To say he's NOT getting more support, because of that preference, is NOT bigoted? Strange how this works.

Mayor Pete , still no plans on income disparity. Any democrat have one? pathetic.
Did Trump have help from the Russian government? Yes or No? Did the Pats film other team’s practices? Yes or no. Did the Pats cheat to win the Super Bowl? Yes or no. If the answer is no, was filming practices cheating? Yes or no?
“I wish you would!”
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:21 pm The perversion continues. The Democrats, particularly Obama, emphatically declared that they compromised from what they truly wanted.
ANd yet, very recently, we hear Obama say "shut up Liz, single payer is too far left ". The words of Obama.

"I happen to be a proponent of a single-payer universal health care program. I see no reason why the United States of America, the wealthiest country in the history of the world, spending 14 percent of its gross national product on health care, cannot provide basic health insurance to everybody. And that's what Jim is talking about when he says everybody in, nobody out. A single-payer health care plan, a universal health care plan. That's what I’d like to see. But as all of you know, we may not get there immediately. Because first we've got to take back the White House, we've got to take back the Senate, and we've got to take back the House."
So he said that before he was POTUS...he realized that even a "public" option was too much for some.
Wait...but why do you care?

Some clown said the sitting President "cheated" in winning the election. seriously?
Sure

this again. Biden has served his purpose. You poll geeks, what are the pollsters telling you about Hillaryous' chances ? :lol: exactly
Since it seems to matter to you, maybe you can check and let us know.

Is it bigoted to point out that Mayor Pete would nevah even be ON the stage, were it now for his sexual preference.
Maybe some would see it that way

To say he's NOT getting more support, because of that preference, is NOT bigoted?
Maybe for some. Strange how this works.

Mayor Pete , still no plans on income disparity. Any democrat have one?
Suspect some do. pathetic.
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:25 pm
ANd yet, very recently, we hear Obama say "shut up Liz, single payer is too far left ".

Did Trump have help from the Russian government? Yes or No? Did the Pats film other team’s practices? Yes or no. Did the Pats cheat to win the Super Bowl? Yes or no. If the answer is no, was filming practices cheating? Yes or no?
Hillaryous won the popular vote by millions and millions. Maybe the DNC should hire the Russians to run their campaign, because the DNC clowns clearly didn't think certain states mattered. But, oh boy, Hillaryous better hit up that Weston or upper westside fundraiser......instead. Blaming the russians for the loss. It worked for the Clintons , with the Chinese. Do you really think ANY Russian investigation would have occured if Hillaryous had visitied Altoona, or even Yardley , PA?
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

foreverlax wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:35 pm

So he said that before he was POTUS...he realized that even a "public" option was too much for some.

So what ? predicted this response. And yet, Tulsi Gabbard is held to different standards when it comes to having transformational opinions, she held in the same time frame.

Some clown said the sitting President "cheated" in winning the election. seriously?
Sure

this again. Biden has served his purpose. You poll geeks, what are the pollsters telling you about Hillaryous' chances ? :lol: exactly

Is it bigoted to point out that Mayor Pete would nevah even be ON the stage, were it now for his sexual preference.

To say he's NOT getting more support, because of that preference, is NOT bigoted?

Suspect some do. pathetic. Some do? Like who? You seem informed, yet ......
Typical Lax Dad

ABV 8.3% wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:37 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:25 pm

Hillaryous won the popular vote by millions and millions. Maybe the DNC should hire the Russians to run their campaign, because the DNC clowns clearly didn't think certain states mattered. But, oh boy, Hillaryous better hit up that Weston or upper westside fundraiser......instead. Blaming the russians for the loss. It worked for the Clintons , with the Chinese. Do you really think ANY Russian investigation would have occured if Hillaryous had visitied Altoona, or even Yardley , PA?
Thanks Alan Dershowitz!
“I wish you would!”
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:41 pm
foreverlax wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:35 pm

So what ? predicted this response. And yet, Tulsi Gabbard is held to different standards when it comes to having transformational opinions, she held in the same time frame. Agreed, so what. Really, where did you make any prediction?

Sure

Suspect some do. pathetic. Some do? Like who? You seem informed, yet ...... I answered your questions the best I could. You should do some research if you really care about an answer.
a fan

Post by a fan »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:41 pm Some do? Like who? You seem informed, yet .....
Every Dem who wants single payer. That would reduce the income gap by the largest measure in our nation's history.

Single payer healthcare is guaranteed income. You of all people should understand that.

Same goes for free college/trade school that Bernie and others are proposing.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

a fan wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:07 pm
ABV 8.3% wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:41 pm Some do? Like who? You seem informed, yet .....
Every Dem who wants single payer. That would reduce the income gap by the largest measure in our nation's history.

Single payer healthcare is guaranteed income. You of all people should understand that.

Same goes for free college/trade school that Bernie and others are proposing.
are you in kidding me ! Would be shocked if ANY of you have read this before. It's lunacy. It's bs. From Mayor Petes website.

This systemic discrimination takes the form of a doctor who takes a Black person’s pain symptoms less seriously, or a health clinic staffed by providers lacking training on how to appropriately care for a transgender person. It manifests in a hospital system that breaks ground only in a predominantly white neighborhood, and in a public health department that fails to translate important information into Chinese and Arabic despite a need in the community. Discrimination shows up in health facilities that are not accessible to people with disabilities. It takes place in states like Georgia and Texas, where governments play politics with people’s lives by refusing to expand Medicaid.

...Black person's pain symptoms less seriously......

No way anyone who supports this clown has read one word on his website

https://peteforamerica.com/policies/health-equity/

No Pete.......you are only in the news BECAUSE you are homosexual, or are you NOT in the news because of being a homosexual....it has NOTHING to do with you being a nutjob. more...............
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

ahhh, but we love some Tulsi.
Typical Lax Dad

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:45 pm ahhh, but we love some Tulsi.
No it’s not that HE loves her. He can’t understand why EVERYONE else doesn’t love her.
“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:59 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:45 pm ahhh, but we love some Tulsi.
No it’s not that HE loves her. He can’t understand why EVERYONE else doesn’t love her.
So what you both are saying is you'd pick Pete over Tulsi, if you have to chose?
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard

Return to “POLITICS”