The Biden - Harris Era.

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Seacoaster(1)

Re: The Biden - Harris Era.

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

youthathletics wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:04 am Nice move b/c of the Biden Administrations stance on migrant transfers:

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2023/1 ... aker-says/
If Ernst wanted a solution, her words and tone would be very different. She doesn’t. She wants guys like you to teleport this harangue all over for a quick point score. We’ll never climb out of the abyss with politicians like her, and willing enablees like you. It’s actually sad. Wonder if the immigrants are transportees from Abbott and Desantis?
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

When gas prices went up, the right wing blamed Biden. Now that they are falling, will those delusionals praise Biden for bring them down?
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Kismet wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:41 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:27 pm
Kismet wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:54 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:45 pm
a fan wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:33 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:28 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:51 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:00 pm So Joe releases the 6 billion to Iran. We should all feel secure knowing it is being held in Qatar and will only be released for strictly "humanitarian reasons" I'm certain that using the money to kill humans falls under those strict guidelines of humanitarian reasons. Anybody out there on this forum stupid enough to believe that??
https://quincyinst.org/report/promoting ... -security/

How many Americans were killed by Iranians versus Saudis?
Depends how many Iranian made IEDs were used to kill and maim American military personnel? Bet you never thought about that did you dumbass?? :roll: :roll:
I think TLD is referring to 9/11....OBL was a Saudi, and so were 15 of the 19.
I know exactly what he is talking about. Do you have any opinion about all of those IEDs that Iran has manufactured that has killed and maimed so many 1000s of US military personnel. Joe Biden just gave the government responsible for this carnage a 6 billion dollar ransom payment. You have no opinion about that my man? You should be as outraged as I feel. That 6 billion could have been confiscated as reparations and used to assist all of these severely wounded veterans who will struggle every day for the rest of their lives.
Trouble is YOU don't know what YOU are talking about.
The $$$$$$$$ are Iranian assets from sale of oil to South Korea many moons ago embargoed in South Korean banks. USA merely gave its approval to waive sanctions on this asset class in return for the release of 5 illegally detained American citizens wrongfully detained. In addition, the authorized the release of funds to Qatari bank so that the subsequent transactions can be monitored to be in compliance with the deal through the Qataris (who last time I checked are OUR allies)

The Trumpies made similar deals with the Iranians for the release of Americans held by Iran and I don't recall you weighing in crying about those deals.

The government has been doing stuff like this with Iran for YEARS going all the way back to St Ronnie of Reagan.

Quit bellyaching. :mrgreen:
I know exactly what I'm talking about. The Iranians have been producing these IEDs for decades with the sole intent of killing and maiming members of the US military. They have been VERY effective at doing so. The US government can to any effing thing they please. Your peeing in your pants crying to me that this money belongs to Iran. The US government could easily say let's back up the bus here people. Iran is responsible for the death and catostrohic injury to 1000s of our military personnel. When we determine their liability for the damage they have caused and what they owe the American people we will deduct that from their 6 billion dollar bonanza. I think 6 billion dollars is a good start as an escrow fund to help compensate for the carnage caused by the Iranian government. If the US government is violating protocol and seizing that money until this issue has been adjudicated legally I HAVE NO PROBLEM with that at all. You obviously don't give a chit. Maybe if it was YOUR loved one left crippled and brain damaged for the rest of their life you would feel differently. F**,k all the legal bullchit you blather on about. IMO the Iranian government forfeited their right to this money the very first time they sent an IED to kill American service members. Too bad you don't get it... :roll: :roll: :roll:
Except that isn't what we are talking about here Einstein. No idea where inside your head this tangent came from :oops:

You remind me of this famous adage

"Irony is wasted on the stupid” ― Oscar Wilde
Reporter: “Iran made two transactions withdrawing from the previously frozen funds in Oman. What were those transactions for?”

Kirby: “I don’t have details on that”

https://x.com/TPostMillennial/status/17 ... 85314?s=20
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

youthathletics wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:47 am
Kismet wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:41 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:27 pm
Kismet wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:54 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:45 pm
a fan wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:33 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:28 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:51 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:00 pm So Joe releases the 6 billion to Iran. We should all feel secure knowing it is being held in Qatar and will only be released for strictly "humanitarian reasons" I'm certain that using the money to kill humans falls under those strict guidelines of humanitarian reasons. Anybody out there on this forum stupid enough to believe that??
https://quincyinst.org/report/promoting ... -security/

How many Americans were killed by Iranians versus Saudis?
Depends how many Iranian made IEDs were used to kill and maim American military personnel? Bet you never thought about that did you dumbass?? :roll: :roll:
I think TLD is referring to 9/11....OBL was a Saudi, and so were 15 of the 19.
I know exactly what he is talking about. Do you have any opinion about all of those IEDs that Iran has manufactured that has killed and maimed so many 1000s of US military personnel. Joe Biden just gave the government responsible for this carnage a 6 billion dollar ransom payment. You have no opinion about that my man? You should be as outraged as I feel. That 6 billion could have been confiscated as reparations and used to assist all of these severely wounded veterans who will struggle every day for the rest of their lives.
Trouble is YOU don't know what YOU are talking about.
The $$$$$$$$ are Iranian assets from sale of oil to South Korea many moons ago embargoed in South Korean banks. USA merely gave its approval to waive sanctions on this asset class in return for the release of 5 illegally detained American citizens wrongfully detained. In addition, the authorized the release of funds to Qatari bank so that the subsequent transactions can be monitored to be in compliance with the deal through the Qataris (who last time I checked are OUR allies)

The Trumpies made similar deals with the Iranians for the release of Americans held by Iran and I don't recall you weighing in crying about those deals.

The government has been doing stuff like this with Iran for YEARS going all the way back to St Ronnie of Reagan.

Quit bellyaching. :mrgreen:
I know exactly what I'm talking about. The Iranians have been producing these IEDs for decades with the sole intent of killing and maiming members of the US military. They have been VERY effective at doing so. The US government can to any effing thing they please. Your peeing in your pants crying to me that this money belongs to Iran. The US government could easily say let's back up the bus here people. Iran is responsible for the death and catostrohic injury to 1000s of our military personnel. When we determine their liability for the damage they have caused and what they owe the American people we will deduct that from their 6 billion dollar bonanza. I think 6 billion dollars is a good start as an escrow fund to help compensate for the carnage caused by the Iranian government. If the US government is violating protocol and seizing that money until this issue has been adjudicated legally I HAVE NO PROBLEM with that at all. You obviously don't give a chit. Maybe if it was YOUR loved one left crippled and brain damaged for the rest of their life you would feel differently. F**,k all the legal bullchit you blather on about. IMO the Iranian government forfeited their right to this money the very first time they sent an IED to kill American service members. Too bad you don't get it... :roll: :roll: :roll:
Except that isn't what we are talking about here Einstein. No idea where inside your head this tangent came from :oops:

You remind me of this famous adage

"Irony is wasted on the stupid” ― Oscar Wilde
Reporter: “Iran made two transactions withdrawing from the previously frozen funds in Oman. What were those transactions for?”

Wait!!! Hold the phone and back up the bus. These billions were only for medicine and food. The usual suspects on this forum were adamant while defending that lie. So what else are the FLP usual suspects on this forum lying about??? According to Kirby...he doesn't have the details about that.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Perfect; this is all right out of the Youth Athletics and Disinformation Handbook.

From the fulcrum of these two sentences -- "What were those transactions for? I don't have details on that." -- comes the conclusion that the dollars from these two transactions were definitely used for the purpose of terror, building IEDs and bombing innocents. Proof not required. Evidence not needed. The assumption, so long as it serves a politically attractive purpose to the person purveying it, is enough. Do you not see this?
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

youthathletics wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:47 am Reporter: “Iran made two transactions withdrawing from the previously frozen funds in Oman. What were those transactions for?”

Yeah, it's classified info.

From the transcript:

"With the caveat that I am going to have to get back to you on whether or not there’s actually been some sort of procurement request by the Iranians for the humanitarian assistance — again, just don’t still know the answer to that.

So, with that as a caveat, I would tell you that, again, none of that money goes to the Iranian regime and none of it goes to the mullahs.

It is — it is — if it has been — if it has been allocated against, it would go to approved vendors that would purchase food, water, medicine, agricultural products, and then ship that directly into Iran for the benefit of the Iranian people."

But of course that doesn't make for a great soundbite to get YA's and C&S's panties in a bunch.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:12 am Perfect; this is all right out of the Youth Athletics and Disinformation Handbook.

From the fulcrum of these two sentences -- "What were those transactions for? I don't have details on that." -- comes the conclusion that the dollars from these two transactions were definitely used for the purpose of terror, building IEDs and bombing innocents. Proof not required. Evidence not needed. The assumption, so long as it serves a politically attractive purpose to the person purveying it, is enough. Do you not see this?
So what your saying counselor is the Iranians are guilty of nothing? All of those IEDs that killed and maimed all of our service members had nothing to do with Iran? :roll: so I watch on TV everyday a bunch of scum sucking personal injury attorneys that brag that we will get you paid. So who gets these veterans paid? Maybe this matter should be handed to all of those Camp Lejuene attorneys who wanna get veterans paid. That wouldn't happen if the VA was doing their job. Certainly Iran has no responsibility for those dead and maimed US service members who fell victim to their IEDs. Just give them their billions and ignore what they have done. Those 6 billion dollars in frozen funds could have helped a lot of US service members pay for state of the art prosthetic devices. Not that you give a chit about them... :roll: When was the last time you visited Walter Reed counselor???
Last edited by cradleandshoot on Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bob Ross:
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:32 am
youthathletics wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:47 am Reporter: “Iran made two transactions withdrawing from the previously frozen funds in Oman. What were those transactions for?”

From the transcript:

"With the caveat that I am going to have to get back to you on whether or not there’s actually been some sort of procurement request by the Iranians for the humanitarian assistance — again, just don’t still know the answer to that.

So, with that as a caveat, I would tell you that, again, none of that money goes to the Iranian regime and none of it goes to the mullahs.

It is — it is — if it has been — if it has been allocated against, it would go to approved vendors that would purchase food, water, medicine, agricultural products, and then ship that directly into Iran for the benefit of the Iranian people."

But of course that doesn't make for a great soundbite to get YA's and C&S's panties in a bunch.
:lol: You guys make me laugh. So now any reporting of what is going on in the world is not news worthy or of interest, unless it fits the narrative towards your liking. I listened to the entire interview on youtube, posted the quote by Kirby after doing a query in fanlax to re-engage the conversation. If you and seacoaster don't like....who cares. To me, it is news worthy, as it is aligns with major current events in that part of the country. Further, did you read the part where the reporter gave the State Department her questions long before the press briefing, and they failed to have Kirby prepared?

It's interesting that you guys blindly trust every word of politicians and elected officials that lie on the regular, if they are party aligned with you, but not your fellow poster on fanlax.

It's certainly worth keeping an eye on....
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
NattyBohChamps04

youthathletics wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:49 am

From the transcript:

:lol: You guys make me laugh. So now any reporting of what is going on in the world is not news worthy or of interest, unless it fits the narrative towards your liking. I listened to the entire interview on youtube, posted the quote by Kirby after doing a query in fanlax to re-engage the conversation. If you and seacoaster don't like....who cares. To me, it is news worthy, as it is aligns with major current events in that part of the country. Further, did you read the part where the reporter gave the State Department her questions long before the press briefing, and they failed to have Kirby prepared?

It's interesting that you guys blindly trust every word of politicians and elected officials that lie on the regular, if they are party aligned with you, but not your fellow poster on fanlax.

LMAO no one said it wasn't newsworthy. Where did I say that?

The issue is when you post a tweet as some sort of gotcha. As if the Administration doesn't actually know what Iran is doing.

If you wanna talk about Iranian's money from oil sales and their release, then why not talk about them? Instead of posting an out of context quote from a twitter account that pinned "fight back against the woke mind virus." Speaking of blind trust :lol:

I'm all for verifying and holding politicians accountable. You should include the media you consume as well.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:03 pm

From the transcript:

The issue is when you post a tweet as some sort of gotcha. As if the Administration doesn't actually know what Iran is doing.

If you wanna talk about Iranian's money from oil sales and their release, then why not talk about them? Instead of posting an out of context quote from a twitter account that pinned "fight back against the woke mind virus." Speaking of blind trust :lol:

I'm all for verifying and holding politicians accountable. You should include the media you consume as well.

Since when did you all get so pearl clutching with headlines.....nearly every article on major news outlets has a 'gotcha' headline. And yet, you clutch your pearls like a jaded scorn woman when an X link directs your attention to the Ass't SecoDef voice. Act like you have thick skin, ignore the account and pay attention to the content.

I already told you why I quoted the previous thread, it continued the conversation when the money was sent.....sheesh.
~Livy

Kismet

Post by Kismet »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:03 pm

From the transcript:

Nah - YA is too busy posting snippets from his X and Instagram feeds to get a rise out of everyone. :lol: :oops:
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:37 am
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:12 am Perfect; this is all right out of the Youth Athletics and Disinformation Handbook.

So what your saying counselor is the Iranians are guilty of nothing? All of those IEDs that killed and maimed all of our service members had nothing to do with Iran? :roll: so I watch on TV everyday a bunch of scum sucking personal injury attorneys that brag that we will get you paid. So who gets these veterans paid? Maybe this matter should be handed to all of those Camp Lejuene attorneys who wanna get veterans paid. That wouldn't happen if the VA was doing their job. Certainly Iran has no responsibility for those dead and maimed US service members who fell victim to their IEDs. Just give them their billions and ignore what they have done. Those 6 billion dollars in frozen funds could have helped a lot of US service members pay for state of the art prosthetic devices. Not that you give a chit about them... :roll: When was the last time you visited Walter Reed counselor???
Looks like NattyBoh already responded to your and YA's strange outcries. But I will say this: No, I ever said, anywhere, that "the Iranians are guilty of nothing." The rest of your strange rant is just, well, a little bizarre. So here is what I am saying:

The quoted sentences from YA's twitter feed don't say what YA is trying to suggest. More information is needed; indeed, Kirby says exactly that: I don't have details on [what the purchases were for]." But YA and the many thousands of people like him foist half of the story of people for political drive-by shootings. It's just really dumb, and is distorting any dialogue one can reasonably have. Your rejoinder is a pretty good example of that.

Like NattyBoh, I am all for holding politicians and administrations accountable for their policies and actions; I just prefer to be a little confident that I am getting at least most of the story before I come to a conclusion. YA's "news sources" are some of the worst in this respect...but they sure tell him what he wants to hear and what the algorithm compels.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

From the transcript:

It isn't about sound bites it is about finding out the truth. When the government spoon feeds you this pile of rotten tripe you fall for it hook, line and sinker. You have any more gullible friends that play poker? We are always looking for fresh meat. A pair of aces doesn't beat 4 Johnnies. Except maybe in some peoples minds.
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:24 pm

Looks like NattyBoh already responded to your and YA's strange outcries. But I will say this: No, I ever said, anywhere, that "the Iranians are guilty of nothing." The rest of your strange rant is just, well, a little bizarre. So here is what I am saying:

The quoted sentences from YA's twitter feed don't say what YA is trying to suggest. More information is needed; indeed, Kirby says exactly that: I don't have details on [what the purchases were for]." But YA and the many thousands of people like him foist half of the story of people for political drive-by shootings. It's just really dumb, and is distorting any dialogue one can reasonably have. Your rejoinder is a pretty good example of that.

Like NattyBoh, I am all for holding politicians and administrations accountable for their policies and actions; I just prefer to be a little confident that I am getting at least most of the story before I come to a conclusion. YA's "news sources" are some of the worst in this respect...but they sure tell him what he wants to hear and what the algorithm compels.
Then go to Walter Reed and converse with the patients and the staff. You can ask questions all day long. So you don't believe Iran is responsible for these IEDs? There are none so blind as those who refuse to see. You need to find yourself another beagle counselor. Your becoming as unhinged as you believe I have become. You don't see that of course. :roll: :roll:
Bob Ross:
NattyBohChamps04

youthathletics wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:15 pm Since when did you all get so pearl clutching with headlines.....nearly every article on major news outlets has a 'gotcha' headline. And yet, you clutch your pearls like a jaded scorn woman when an X link directs your attention to the Ass't SecoDef voice. Act like you have thick skin, ignore the account and pay attention to the content.

I already told you why I quoted the previous thread, it continued the conversation when the money was sent.....sheesh.
This is idiotic.

There is no content. The entire twitter post was the gotcha:

And what did I do? Ignored the "headline (entire tiny post)", and searched out the actual content. You know, the whole transcript of the press conference.

I paid attention to the content. You didn't. And then you try to lecture me on paying attention to the content?

Keep drinking the flavor-aid and posting the gotcha headlines without paying attention to the content. They got you hook, line and sinker.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:28 pm
youthathletics wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:15 pm Since when did you all get so pearl clutching with headlines.....nearly every article on major news outlets has a 'gotcha' headline. And yet, you clutch your pearls like a jaded scorn woman when an X link directs your attention to the Ass't SecoDef voice. Act like you have thick skin, ignore the account and pay attention to the content.

This is idiotic.

And what did I do? Ignored the "headline (entire tiny post)", and searched out the actual content. You know, the whole transcript of the press conference.

I paid attention to the content. You didn't. And then you try to lecture me on paying attention to the content?

Keep drinking the flavor-aid and posting the gotcha headlines without paying attention to the content. They got you hook, line and sinker.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Are you TLD's twin? ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:
~Livy

Kismet

Post by Kismet »

youthathletics wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:03 pm

This is idiotic.

on the contrary, ever occur to you that more than one other person has the same opinion on what you are doing around here? ;) :lol:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Kismet wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:16 pm

This is idiotic.

on the contrary, ever occur to you that more than one other person has the same opinion on what you are doing around here? ;) :lol:
I'm not a twin either... ;)
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Kismet wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:16 pm

This is idiotic.

Why is Kismet answering for Nattyboh? Triplets? :lol: :lol:
~Livy

Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:51 pm
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:24 pm

Then go to Walter Reed and converse with the patients and the staff. You can ask questions all day long. So you don't believe Iran is responsible for these IEDs? There are none so blind as those who refuse to see. You need to find yourself another beagle counselor. Your becoming as unhinged as you believe I have become. You don't see that of course. :roll: :roll:
Never said anything other than there is not enough information in that stupid tweet to make any credible conclusion. But sure, you got me with the eye-roll emoji. Smart as a bag of thumbtacks and not as useful.

Return to “POLITICS”